Biggest blood set and Biggest Crip set in members

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Biggest blood set and Biggest Crip set in members

Unread post by rocstar » February 9th, 2004, 11:40 pm

I think if you combined DLB and PDL the lanes are the biggest damus without question

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » February 10th, 2004, 12:09 am

rocstar wrote:I think if you combined DLB and PDL the lanes are the biggest damus without question
Thats a good point, but i'd have to ask how many LA DL's are there?

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » February 10th, 2004, 12:21 am

Ace2 wrote:Well to me these are the biggest Blood&Crips sets in Calfornia by members
Bloods(Damu's)
1.Inglewood Family
2.20 NHB
3.Bounty Hunters

Crips:
1. All Hoovers sets combined
2.60's
3. All east coast sets combined

INGLEWOOD FAMILY????? I WOULD PUT SWANS AND BOUNTY HUNTERS WAY B4 IFG, U DONT COME ACCROSS TOO MANY IFG IN THAT SYSTEM OR THE STREETS..THEY HAVE ALOT OF LAND, BUT THEY DONT DECK IT ALL THROUGH IT......BIGGEST GANG IN INGLEWOOD, YES! BIGGEST DAMU SET, NO......

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 10th, 2004, 12:36 am

Ace2 wrote:Well to me these are the biggest Blood&Crips sets in Calfornia by members
Bloods(Damu's)
1.Inglewood Family
IFGB? Really? DIdnt ever consider them very deep.

One way you can tell a deep set is when active members with over 10 years in don't know other reptibles from the same turf that are also factors and have been banging over a decade also.

Slim
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Slim » February 11th, 2004, 1:29 pm

20's - Biggest damu set (hood still growing, ask the schoolyards)
Bounty Hunters

Hoover (combined)
Coast (combined)
30's (deep as hell, alot of homies smoked out)
60's (self explanatory)
8trays (self explanatory)
Biggest Crip hoods.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 12th, 2004, 6:05 am

THE IFG'S IS DEEP IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME GO TO THEY HOOD AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF I GUARANTEE I WILL BE A BELIEVER THEN.

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » February 12th, 2004, 10:07 am

this is a good post but, i would think that the police station per district would have a more accurate account of active gang members for the area's they are assigned to. but even then , there still is no count for the one's not on file. but i would say if you; being from a hood can count off head, more than a hundred of ya homies that are still on the street then
you got a deep hood.(roll call LOL!) police aint gonna stand for more than 50 known gang members in one place at one time.
ECC combined
HOOVERS combined
83's
60's
harlem 30's
IFG'S
HUNTERS
GRAPE'S
INSANE'S combined
20's n-hood BG

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 23rd, 2004, 12:43 pm

rocstar wrote:Altadena Bloc Hood is not big or deep. They down but they are not that big, hood wise or deep. It's bloods all through Altadena
THANK U. SECOND THAT.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » March 23rd, 2004, 9:51 pm

What up Pasa, ABC's aint little or nothing but they hood size aint in the top 5 of LA sets. I give them and yall niggas credit though cuzz yall up in the mix, especially the Raymonds 3s

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 24th, 2004, 9:22 am

rocstar wrote:What up Pasa, ABC's aint little or nothing but they hood size aint in the top 5 of LA sets. I give them and yall niggas credit though cuzz yall up in the mix, especially the Raymonds 3s
YEA FA SHO THE RAYMONDS WILL KICC IT IN ALTA BUT OUR HOME IS PASADENA AND WE STAY IN THE MIX RUNNIN INTO RED RAGS DAILY. ALTAS AINT TRYIN TO COME KICC IT DOWN IN PASA WHERE IT AINT SAFE. AT THE SAME TIME THEY AINT HOLDIN IT DOWN UP THERE RIGHT NOW SO REDS IS MOVIN IN UP THERE. RAYMONDS IS SAYIN F*CC IT AND WE TAKIN TERRITORY UP THERE TOO. ITS GONE BE INTERESTIN TO SEE HOW THE HOOD CHANGES IN THE NEXT COUPLE YEARS CAUSE RAYMONDS GOT AN AGENDA RIGHT NOW... :twisted:

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 24th, 2004, 11:29 am

Pasa wrote:
rocstar wrote:What up Pasa, ABC's aint little or nothing but they hood size aint in the top 5 of LA sets. I give them and yall niggas credit though cuzz yall up in the mix, especially the Raymonds 3s
YEA FA SHO THE RAYMONDS WILL KICC IT IN ALTA BUT OUR HOME IS PASADENA AND WE STAY IN THE MIX RUNNIN INTO RED RAGS DAILY. ALTAS AINT TRYIN TO COME KICC IT DOWN IN PASA WHERE IT AINT SAFE. AT THE SAME TIME THEY AINT HOLDIN IT DOWN UP THERE RIGHT NOW SO REDS IS MOVIN IN UP THERE. RAYMONDS IS SAYIN F*CC IT AND WE TAKIN TERRITORY UP THERE TOO. ITS GONE BE INTERESTIN TO SEE HOW THE HOOD CHANGES IN THE NEXT COUPLE YEARS CAUSE RAYMONDS GOT AN AGENDA RIGHT NOW... :twisted:
AND YOU ALTA SHOULD HAVE BEEN RAYMONDS

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 24th, 2004, 12:04 pm

coconut1202004 wrote:
Pasa wrote:

FA SHO "ALTA RAYMOND CRIP GANG" HOW THAT SOUND, LOL...

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 24th, 2004, 1:11 pm

Pasa wrote:
coconut1202004 wrote:
Pasa wrote:

FA SHO "ALTA RAYMOND CRIP GANG" HOW THAT SOUND, LOL...
YEA,
"ALTADENA RAYMOND AVENUE CAARIP"
SOUND LIKE THE RITE THANG, LOL

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » September 6th, 2005, 2:00 pm

Anonymous wrote:
rocstar wrote:I think if you combined DLB and PDL the lanes are the biggest damus without question
Thats a good point, but i'd have to ask how many LA DL's are there?
This question was never answered.

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » November 29th, 2005, 7:38 pm

DEEPEST HOODS TOP 5 IN MEMBERSHIP

1. ROLLIN 60's BY FUKIN FAR..........OTHER HOODS AINT EVEN CLOSE

I MEAN IN MEMBERSHIP........IF U TAKE ALL OF CALI ITS LIKE 500 OR mORE NIKKAZ FROM 60'S IN THE I.E

THEY GOIN @ IT WITH THEM PPHG'S IN SAN BERNARDINO

2. PASADENA DENVER LANES............TOOO MANY NIKKAZ CLAIM PDL.....ITS AN EPIDEMIC ( LA DENVER LANES AINT THAT DEEP NE MORE)

3. HOOVAZ COMBINED.........THEM NIKKAZ GOTTA BE ON THE LOW.....U FEEL ME...........BECAUSE ORANGE STANDS OUT...BUT THEY HELLA DEEP

4. EAST COAST CRIPS...........PUTTIN TOGETHER ALL THEY MEMBERS

5. INGLEWOOD FAMILY..............THEY GOT HELLA SUB SETS AND THEM NIKKAZ IS VERY ACTIVE THEY JUST BE DOIN THEY HUSTLIN THING NOT TOO FLAMED Up

NE BODY REMEMBER THE LAKER PARADE? HOW DEEP THEY WAS OUT ON CRENSHAW AFTER THE LAKERS 3 PEATED?.........THEY BE DRESSIN NORMAL AND GOIN TO WORK AND ISH......IN NUMBERS THEY HELLA DEEP BUT ONLY A FEW OF THEM NIKKAZ IS VERY VIOLENT

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » November 29th, 2005, 7:58 pm

YP wrote: ( LA DENVER LANES AINT THAT DEEP NE MORE)
How deep were they, and how deep are they now?

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » November 29th, 2005, 9:16 pm

You must be blind for leavin the turf out, ever been to the eighties cuz?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 30th, 2005, 12:23 am

SkoobyDoo wrote:
YP wrote: ( LA DENVER LANES AINT THAT DEEP NE MORE)
How deep were they, and how deep are they now?
They are just a "normal" sized hood but PDL is like the air in Pasadena, everyone is in it. Even the Lanes in LA go to Pasadena to hang out

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 30th, 2005, 3:17 am

L.A. DENVER LANES IS VERY DEEP. NIGGAZ BE TRIPPIN ME OUT ON HERE BECAUSE YALL MUST NOT BE IN THE STREETS OF L.A..

DENVER LANES IS DEEP, BOUNTY HUNTERS IS DEEP, FRUIT TOWNS AND LUEDERS PARKS IS DEEP, MAD/FAMILY SWANS IS DEEP, NH ROLLIN 20'S BLOODS IS DEEP, AND BLACK P STONES IS DEEP. I CAN ONLY REALLY SPEAK ON THE B-DOGS.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 30th, 2005, 5:24 am

DLB by size can't compare to PDL

I don't know about how many are rela active members, but by people who claim PDL is way bigger

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » December 16th, 2005, 1:07 am

Valid research and documentation:

The Santana Block Crips is a large gang based in Lynwood and Compton, California. It was formed in the early 1970s and has approximately 640 members. Their ages range from 14- to 54-years-old, and the majority are in their early to mid-20s. They were o ne of the first gangs to be involved in the trafficking and selling of crack cocaine; and members have been identified in Texas, Maryland, Louisiana, Colorado, and Arkansas.

http://www.cgiaonline.org/gangs2000/career.html
NATIONAL ALLIANCE OF
GANG INVESTIGATORS ASSOCIATIONS
http://www.cgiaonline.org/

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » December 17th, 2005, 3:05 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:DLB by size can't compare to PDL

I don't know about how many are rela active members, but by people who claim PDL is way bigger
this ain't a shit on note i really wanna get some info on the pdl. i have been to pasadena my grand uncle jack lives up there with his family. the raymonds up there supposedly got a lil crew now if that is the only crip gang up there and pdl is from what i am gettin huge. they couldn't be waring cuz them niccas should have been mopped. do they beef with each other dena gangs or do the go to other cities and funk with them to me pdena is damn near in the woods up there kinda out of the way of everyone else. i ain't sayin dena is soft i just want like a lil bit of info on why the so popular and big from what i am seeing do they get respect in LA the only cats that speak on altadena and pasadena shit is people from there ----- for cats readin this not judging i just wanna know if they are respected along with traditonal south l a compton watts and long beach gangs

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Big Barrios in LA

Unread post by Burgundy » December 17th, 2005, 4:07 pm

alonso wrote:
ghost wrote:Here is a short list of the top hoods in LA based on size, not members, but size will sometimes be a good indicator of members.

1. Eight Trey Ganster Crips
2. Harlem Rollin 30s Crips
3. Neighbor Hood Rollin 20s Blood
4. Shot Gun Crip
5. Altadena Block Crip

Alonso how would this list look if you included mexican gangs in LA.
With the big barrios in LA it would be:
1. Canoga Park Alabama (valley)
2. Culver City 13
3. Harpys (west Adams)
4. Florencia 13 (in Florence)
5. Florencia 13 (south central)
6. 18th Street (Pico Union)
7. PlayBoys (e/s)

These 7 are based on geography not on members. I dont think that Canoga Park is that deep but they do have a large neighborhood and they had a gang injunction before. Othe big barrios would include 18th Street (mac arthur park), 38th Street (e/s), 18th Street (shatto park), 18th Street (south central in the 80s), and Mara Salvatrucha (Hollywood).
CxC gets cut down. i never see em out anymore.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 17th, 2005, 8:24 pm

classicc wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:DLB by size can't compare to PDL

this ain't a shit on note i really wanna get some info on the pdl. i have been to pasadena my grand uncle jack lives up there with his family. the raymonds up there supposedly got a lil crew now if that is the only crip gang up there and pdl is from what i am gettin huge. they couldn't be waring because them niccas should have been mopped. do they beef with each other dena gangs or do the go to other cities and funk with them to me pdena is damn near in the woods up there kinda out of the way of everyone else. i ain't sayin dena is soft i just want like a lil bit of info on why the so popular and big from what i am seeing do they get respect in LA the only cats that speak on altadena and pasadena shit is people from there ----- for cats readin this not judging i just wanna know if they are respected along with traditonal south l a compton watts and long beach gangs
I already posted this in a thread in the bloods section but here it is:

This was a series of emails from the Projekt PDL (part of it talks about their click and stuf but it answers you questions too):
haha raymond avenue crip is dead in pasadena, they all dead. raymond is all bloods now. and the raymond im on is full of them mexicans, tip tops, and projeckts ( my hood) so they call it raymond street thugs. but yah we still hate sack lunches
them eses is from RAYMOND STREET THUGS too. we all family. they be klaimin LATIN KING KILLA tho. but yah its startin to racially divide tho, it aint like it use to be... all them PRAC's that are stilll alive are OG's who moved to a safer city.
them eses are kinda considered NSPX13 (northhside pasadena) but the pigs consider them as RST to be a gang kus they put in work. theres cameras on trees on that raymond block, i see it all the time. thats hohw bad it is
yah its kus most of them and us grew up together, went to elementary and shit. and i grew up with RST. i still gotta hat with RST hit up on it... but them messcans is startin to get hated on by the bloods, but a lot of LA is hatin on PDL now too kus its so big...haters all around

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » December 18th, 2005, 10:39 am

real talk do you cats beef with altadena or just each other. i can't see you guys ridin twenty minutes tofunk with anyone lol or or vice versa. thats news to here i would think bloods would love to see bloods grow out there i have been to L A many times as a child with my mom visiting and on my own hustlin trips. just like bloods were thicc down here in san diego crips were and to me still damn near everywhere i ain't a fool i know there are bloods but i honestly don't see many unless i do go to outside cites like inglewood and carson. crips here for the most part love seein crips doin something down here cause atleast when i was growin up bloods was everywhere and thicc. its about even now simpley cause most niccas is just hangin and not joinin gangs and also alot of long beach niccas moved down here for some reason.... point i am trying to make is to me bloods sticc together far more than crips it seems i am surprised you guys would get hated on especially with mexicans takin over damn near everythang in lL A

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 18th, 2005, 6:08 pm

^^ I got those emails from a projekt lane, i will ask him what blood they get hate from la and about altadena, but from what he told me they beef with 52 Squiggly Lane Bloods (he called them sack lunches) and then they get along with the eses from NSPX3

And I noticed the Long Beach to San Diego thing to. I know that they first moved to SD in the 80's because all the banging was going crazy in in LA county but then in recent years I know that a bunch of Asians from LB moved there, like some OBS and TRG. I heard OBS has been there for a while though, but it's not just Crips moving there with TRG and stuff.

Inferno20
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: west adams

Unread post by Inferno20 » June 24th, 2008, 9:51 am

yo hoova an't crip no mo

Inferno20
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: west adams

Unread post by Inferno20 » June 24th, 2008, 9:51 am

yo hoova an't crip no mo

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » June 26th, 2008, 5:43 pm

Inferno20 wrote:yo hoova an't crip no mo
When did they officially drop out of crips? And since they aint considered crips no more, are they still allied with gangsta crips?

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » June 26th, 2008, 5:56 pm

OG Cabrini wrote:since they aint considered crips no more, are they still allied with gangsta crips?
Do I got it twisted? Are all Hoovers n Gangsta Crips allies or do some of em' beef?

Smokefather
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Smokefather » July 4th, 2008, 11:55 pm

To be honest cuz I know gangs on the fact I'm one, the biggest crip gang is Rollin 60s, by turf Eight Trey Gangster Crips.
Biggest blood gang is either Inglewood Family, Brims or Rollin 20s Bloods, by turf is Rollin 20 bloods.