THE GAME USED 2 BE FROM MY HOOD

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.

THE GAME USED 2 BE FROM MY HOOD

Unread post by Guest » April 18th, 2004, 6:50 pm

THE GAME USED 2 BE FROM TANA

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: THE GAME USED 2 BE FROM MY HOOD

Unread post by Tatta » April 18th, 2004, 6:50 pm

Who gives a monkey f*ck?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 18th, 2004, 6:58 pm

Tatta wrote:Who gives a monkey f*ck?
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOL.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 20th, 2004, 12:28 am

LLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLGAME IS JUST ANOTHER SNAP400 LOLOLOL THE CEDARTANA WITH A KELLY NIGGA TATOO ON HIS ASS ....NIGGAZ THESE DAYS ....I FACT GAMES FROM NO HOOD HE JUST A RAPPER PLAYIN BALL NINTENDO LOVER ....

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 20th, 2004, 7:55 am

bgCASPER wrote:LLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLGAME IS JUST ANOTHER SNAP400 LOLOLOL THE CEDARTANA WITH A KELLY NIGGA TATOO ON HIS ASS ....NIGGAZ THESE DAYS ....I FACT GAMES FROM NO HOOD HE JUST A RAPPER PLAYIN BALL NINTENDO LOVER ....
I've asked about 6 homies who the GAME is? WTF? A rapper, from what town?

Ms. Nisi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ms. Nisi » April 20th, 2004, 11:01 am

This is a picture of The Game

[img]http://www.theblackwallstreet.com/game.jpg[/img]

As said before he's from Cedar Block Piru in Compton. I'm told that he just signed a deal with G-Unit Records and he works alot with Dr.Dre. And he has his own record label himself called The BlackWallStreet Records.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 20th, 2004, 11:12 am

Ms. Nisi wrote: As said before he's from Cedar Block Piru in Compton.
Now I am really CONFUSED. Someone said he was from Santana Block Compton Crip and Casper and Killjoy said he didn't bang.

Thanks for the picture and info though. Good lookin' out.

Ms. Nisi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ms. Nisi » April 20th, 2004, 11:22 am

kevmac wrote:
Now I am really CONFUSED. Someone said he was from Santana Block Compton Crip and Casper and Killjoy said he didn't bang.

Sweetie I'm just telling you where the Game said he's from. But there was some beef/dispute between him and this rapper name E. White a couple of days ago because the cat E. White said he(the Game) was from Santana Block Compton Crip. He (Game) is talking about the dispute in this thread http://www.theblackwallstreet.com/phpBB ... .php?t=797 That's him posting under the name Chuck Taylor.

Young
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Young » April 20th, 2004, 11:34 am

kevmac wrote:

Ive heard from more than I person that the Game is a bunny hopper and a fake....

but here is what the game claims....According to him He used to live in Santana Blocc hood and his homies banged that set but he didnt, he said he was into sports and females at the time....He said his whole fam is from Cedar and thats the only hood he's ever banged claiming he never banged Santana.....

I tend not to believe alot of things the Game or aftermath claims cuzz it seems like there trying to give this ni99a street cred in order to sell more records.....

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » April 20th, 2004, 11:47 am

Why is ya'll in here hyping up the NEXT nigga?? I mean who gives a fu*ck about where the fu*ck he is from or what the fu*ck he alledgedly claims?

Is he paying any one of ya'll to speak up for him? Is he glorifying you and where you from? Is he supporting the cause to clean up your block?

Fu*ck that nigga if he ain't. What makes that nigga worthy of ya'lls time?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 20th, 2004, 11:49 am

Ms. Nisi wrote:Sweetie I'm just telling you where the Game said he's from. But there was some beef/dispute between him and this rapper name E. White a couple of days ago because the cat E. White said he(the Game) was from Santana Block Compton Crip. He (Game) is talking about the dispute in this thread http://www.theblackwallstreet.com/phpBB ... .php?t=797 That's him posting under the name Chuck Taylor.
Thanks, I checked it out. How Snoop gonna tell some body to tone it down, didn't he dis Suge? lol

Let the truth be told, I ain't never heard of E. White Either, but if it wasn't for Casper I wouldn't have ever heard of THE GAME! My nigga's don't even know who the Game is. Sounds like the next gang hero in the rap industry to me. Peace!

THE REAL- You the real E. White? Comin' up in here looking for some gang knowledge? lol

Ms. Nisi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ms. Nisi » April 20th, 2004, 12:42 pm

kevmac wrote:
Ms. Nisi wrote:Sweetie I'm just telling you where the Game said he's from. But there was some beef/dispute between him and this rapper name E. White a couple of days ago because the cat E. White said he(the Game) was from Santana Block Compton Crip. He (Game) is talking about the dispute in this thread http://www.theblackwallstreet.com/phpBB ... .php?t=797 That's him posting under the name Chuck Taylor.
Thanks, I checked it out. How Snoop gonna tell some body to tone it down, didn't he dis Suge? lol

Let the truth be told, I ain't never heard of E. White Either, but if it wasn't for Casper I wouldn't have ever heard of THE GAME! My nigga's don't even know who the Game is. Sounds like the next gang hero in the rap industry to me. Peace!

THE REAL- You the real E. White? Comin' up in here looking for some gang knowledge? lol
I hear you. I never heard of none of those cats either until my little cousin told me about Game a couple of days ago. I'm not into the whole rap/r&b(well the ones that's out now) thing, I'm more into the older stuff and whatnot. LOL at gang hero. From my understanding now it looks like the current gangsta hero is 50 Cent lol. I never understood why alot of rappers like to glorify and exploit that life. Cause from what I've read and learned from cats like Madd Ronald, Tatta etc.. ain't nothing about that life glamorous.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 20th, 2004, 12:43 pm

not glorious, but it sure sells records.

Ms. Nisi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ms. Nisi » April 20th, 2004, 12:49 pm

Tatta wrote:Why is ya'll in here hyping up the NEXT nigga?? I mean who gives a fu*ck about where the fu*ck he is from or what the fu*ck he alledgedly claims?

Is he paying any one of ya'll to speak up for him? Is he glorifying you and where you from? Is he supporting the cause to clean up your block?

Fu*ck that nigga if he ain't. What makes that nigga worthy of ya'lls time?
I feel what you saying.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 20th, 2004, 1:10 pm

Ms. Nisi wrote: From my understanding now it looks like the current gangsta hero is 50 Cent lol. I never understood why alot of rappers like to glorify and exploit that life. Cause from what I've read and learned from cats like Madd Ronald, Tatta etc.. ain't nothing about that life glamorous.
50 got that bomb music and different voice over west coast beats. Anyhow....rappers glorify and exploit gang banging because it sells records, so they can eat and have nice things.

Why did FX air REDEMPTION, why does HBO show sex, why are Soccer games televised? Why do singers get titty jobs, why do magazines write about it? It's all about the money and people want to hear (or see) about it.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 20th, 2004, 2:47 pm

If anybody of yall wanna reach E-White, hes got his board on here
http://www.wcrydaz.com/gangstashit/foru ... y.php?f=90
its part of http://www.wcrydaz.com which has got a board for b-legit, spice 1 and some other rappers too.

omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by omack » April 20th, 2004, 4:11 pm

Agreed, Tatta, Kevmac, and Ms. Nisi!

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » April 20th, 2004, 4:16 pm

KEVAC I NEVER SAID GAME DIDNT BANG IM JUST NOW FINDING OUT WHO HE IS AND CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW DO YOU DO THAT
QUOTE THING IF YOU CAN MASSAGE ME

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » April 20th, 2004, 4:51 pm

That's probably one of the worst pics of imposing an image onto an older photo.

If you check out the Game with DRE in his compton hat...look at it. Dre wearing a compton hat and looking that skinny? That was probably a pic from the early 90's. No way that that was an original picture with the Game and Dre in it.

But Tatta is right, who gives a damn about these bustas talking about things they don't know about. The audience needs to separate fantasy and reality! These rappers are eating off mass consumption of the glorification of gang violence! But more importantly, the BIG RECORD COMPANIES are wining and dining clients, getting RICH off these lil rappers. I've never heard or seen of SONY/BMG/UNIVERSAL/COLUMBIA providing scholarships for inner city youth, sports leagues, education funds...they like it when dumb ass rappers sign on the dotted line though!

And they even love it more when dumb ass fans believe in everything a rapper says!

YungLoCC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YungLoCC » April 20th, 2004, 5:00 pm

well i noe nuthin bout this "the game" guy but i do noe he got a song dissin joe budden that shiiet was pretty hot..

Young
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Young » April 20th, 2004, 6:16 pm

kevmac wrote:
Ms. Nisi wrote: From my understanding now it looks like the current gangsta hero is 50 Cent lol. I never understood why alot of rappers like to glorify and exploit that life. Cause from what I've read and learned from cats like Madd Ronald, Tatta etc.. ain't nothing about that life glamorous.
50 got that bomb music and different voice over west coast beats. Anyhow....rappers glorify and exploit gang banging because it sells records, so they can eat and have nice things.

Why did FX air REDEMPTION, why does HBO show sex, why are Soccer games televised? Why do singers get titty jobs, why do magazines write about it? It's all about the money and people want to hear (or see) about it.
Ha, that ni99a 50 is garbage to the third degree...his delivery, cadence, flow, all garbage....ole no rhyming ass ni99a....not to mention all his music is one dimensional...now Yukmouth got that funk.....

In my opinion.....

Young
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Young » April 20th, 2004, 6:22 pm

YungLoCC wrote:well i noe nuthin bout this "the game" guy but i do noe he got a song dissin joe budden that shiiet was pretty hot..
did you hear JOE'S response, that shit was even hotter Imo....

Unread post by Guest » April 20th, 2004, 8:38 pm

personally I've heard Joe bUDDENS raps & he allright in my books , I havn't heard a word outta this game dude , not sayin he isn't any good .

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nah

Unread post by DNice » April 21st, 2004, 3:19 am

the game is a real nigga, i dunno much about the palmer blocc shit but i kicked it with him his big brother fase, ant doe, g-ride and soem other niggas from cbp, them niggas is coo niggas had burners on the tables and shit lol playin nfl streets on the big screen, game say blood alot but he dont really be tripin on crip blood shit i never heard him diss but them niggas coo peeps if u tryna get a record deal ,he juss put his nigga on from cbp name billboard got him on the kay slay mix tape.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 21st, 2004, 4:34 am

SBCCG1T1NY_GEESTA wrote:THE GAME USED 2 BE FROM TANA
I WOULDN'T BE BANGIN SANTANA BLOCK EITHER LOL.

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » April 27th, 2004, 4:10 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:That's probably one of the worst pics of imposing an image onto an older photo.

If you check out the Game with DRE in his compton hat...look at it. Dre wearing a compton hat and looking that skinny? That was probably a pic from the early 90's. No way that that was an original picture with the Game and Dre in it.

what?...wut u talkin bout...those pics aint fake. look -

http://www.theblackwallstreet.com/phpBB ... .php?t=894

Wisdom
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Wisdom » May 1st, 2004, 6:46 am

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:That's probably one of the worst pics of imposing an image onto an older photo.

BDL its a promotional picture cos this cat Game is saying he the new NWA. its not like DRE be sporting that shit everyday its a photo shoot sometimes they wear certain things to represent a certain thing

Wisdom
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Wisdom » May 1st, 2004, 6:55 am

bgCASPER wrote:LLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLGAME IS JUST ANOTHER SNAP400 LOLOLOL THE CEDARTANA WITH A KELLY NIGGA TATOO ON HIS ASS ....NIGGAZ THESE DAYS ....I FACT GAMES FROM NO HOOD HE JUST A RAPPER PLAYIN BALL NINTENDO LOVER ....
so what casper aka i think im superman. at least he making some money. stop hating on a brother for trying to do his thing.its pathetic. so what he has an eazy e tattoo on his forearm?? easy is a pioneer of gangsta rap and he's showing his respect. not everybody in the world is a gang member and so not every body cares that eazy if from kelly and game is from cedar block. move on with that childish shit casper. your like 32 years old.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » May 1st, 2004, 10:11 am

casper you are such a hater, always got something smart to say bout someone or something.....grow up

zzzz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zzzz » May 1st, 2004, 11:02 am

You guys are getting mad and defending another commercial rapper who is going to glorify violence to sell records? Who's going to come out, talk some hardcore $h!t about being "real" and then probably be starring in a movie next year? Someone who's going to try and market all of his clothes to you and say you aint a badass gangster like him unless you're wearing Black Wall Street clothes with G-Unit sneakers? Oh please! Today he's some badass gangster and pimp daddy, a month from now he's "Obeying his thirst" and getting in contract disagreements with Sprite, while Sprite looks at him and says "I don't know what you heard about me, but you can't get a dolla outta me nigga!" LOL. Too many of these rappers nowadays are jokers, and fun to laugh at. Funny $h!t, Casper :P

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 1st, 2004, 11:23 am

LOLOLOL SUP SWSW THE SANTABARBARA IS JUST A CASPERHATA AND THE OTHER FOOL HE IS POSTING IN A GANG FORUM AND HE IS TELLIN ME THAT WE DONT GIVE A FUCC ABOUT SETS AND W SHOULD GROW UP WELL NIGGA WHAT U DOIN HERE THAN IF U DONT GIVE A FUCC ABOUT CEDAR AND KELLY WELL MOVE SOMEWERE ELSE NIGGA THE NET IS BIG ENUF AND HERE IS ONE OF THE ONLY PLACE WERE PEOPLE WHO GIVE A FUCC ABOUT THAT LIFESTYLE ARE POSTING AND SHARING INFOS ABOUT CEDAR AND KELLY PARK NOW ...THE GAME IS BASIN ALL HIS STREET CREDIBILITY AROUND THE FACT HE BANG CEDAR WELL ACORDING TO ME HE JUST A HIP HOP FAN NIGGA WHO NEVER PUT NO WORK 4 NO TURF AND BECAUSE ITS COOL TO CLAIM A HOOD AND HE HAVE A BRO WHO IS A BANGA PRETEND TO BE G WHEN IN FACT HE AINT ...ALL THIS TO SAY IF HE WAS FROM CEDAR HE WOULD PROBABLY HAVE HIS DEAD HOMIES TATOOED IN HIS FOREARM BUT SINCE HE IS AN HIP HOP GROUPIE HIS HOOD IS THE RAP GAME AND HIS HOMIE IS EAZY E BUT HE IS JUST A FAN ....JUST TIRED OF THOSE BUSTAZ .....
AND SANTABARBARA JUST IGNORE ME BITCH YOU GOT YOUR MENSTRUATIONS BARBARA ????

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 1st, 2004, 11:28 am

STUDIO GANGSTA ....THEY ARE EAZY TO SPOT THEIR OG ARE BIGGIE AND TUPAC OR EAZY THEIR HOOD IS THE STUDIO AND WHEN THEY DO A REST IN PEACE TRACC ITS 4 TUPAC EAZY OR BIGGIE WELL NEITHER EAZY TUPAC OR BIGGIE EVER GOT MY back ON THOSE STREETS And IF I DO A SONG BELIEVE ME IT WOULD NOT BE IN MEMORY OF A STUDIO OG BUT I GOT REAL NIGGAZ REAL BROTHAZ THAT ARE RESTIN IN PEACE