Eight Trey (83) Ganster Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Re: Eight Trey (83) Ganster Crips

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 15th, 2004, 11:47 pm

OUT HERE IN NYC MY SET ETGC 83 GANGSTA IS THE MOST ACTIVE SET IN NYC AND I WOULD SAY THE MOST ACTIVE ON THE EAST COAST, CAUSE WE HAVE FEW ALLIES OUT HERE AND WE H=JUST HANDLE OUR BUSINESS AND THATS IT I GOT I HOMIE IN CALI THAT IS TELLING ME THE ETG IS PART OF THE TOP 5 MOST ACTIVE OUT THERE AND IFG AINT THAT HARD FROM WHAT I HEARD OF AND I CHECKED THEIR RIP LIST AND THE IFG AND THE 60'S HAVE ONE THE BIGGEST SO THE ETG MUST BE DOING SUMTHIN \

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 16th, 2004, 1:52 am

WELL TO RESPOND TO BG MLOCO YOU HAVE TO COME TO INGLEWOOD AND GO TO THEY HOOD AND SEE FOR YOURSELF BECAUSE I NIGGA CAN TELL YOU ANYTHING ABOUT ANOTHER HOOD, BUT ON THE REAL INGLEWOOD FAMILY AIN'T A JOKE AND TOO ME THE EIGHT-TREYS AIN'T AS ACTIVE AS THERE ENEMIES( ROLLIN SIXTIES, 8-TREY HOOVERS, INGLEWOOD FAMILY, R-90'S, AND ETC).

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 19th, 2004, 9:47 pm

83 HOOVERS AINT OUR ENEMIES ANY MORE AND THEY WAS NEVER OUR ENEMIES IT WAS MORE OF A COLD WAR OF WORDS, NO DOUBT INGLEWOOD FAMILY PUTS IT DOWN BUT THE SIXTIES IM NOT TO SURE BOUT THAT,SIXTIES GET BANGED ON SO MUCH THAT IF THEIR SO ACTIVE Y THE Y HAVE SO MANY DEAD HOMIES, IF UR HOOD IS ACTIVE THEN U SHOULD'NT HAVE SO MANY DEAD HOMIES AND THE 90'S SH** I WOULD HAVE TO SEE IT TO BELEIVE IT AND 83 HOOVERS RIDE with US ON THE 60 SO I DONT NET BANG SO U HAVE UR OPINION AND I HAVE MINE AIGHT 1

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » February 20th, 2004, 12:04 am

BG MLOCO wrote:83 HOOVERS AINT OUR ENEMIES ANY MORE AND THEY WAS NEVER OUR ENEMIES IT WAS MORE OF A COLD WAR OF WORDS, NO DOUBT INGLEWOOD FAMILY PUTS IT DOWN BUT THE SIXTIES IM NOT TO SURE BOUT THAT,SIXTIES GET BANGED ON SO MUCH THAT IF THEIR SO ACTIVE Y THE Y HAVE SO MANY DEAD HOMIES, IF UR HOOD IS ACTIVE THEN U SHOULD'NT HAVE SO MANY DEAD HOMIES AND THE 90'S SH** I WOULD HAVE TO SEE IT TO BELEIVE IT AND 83 HOOVERS RIDE with US ON THE 60 SO I DONT NET BANG SO U HAVE UR OPINION AND I HAVE MINE AIGHT 1

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X
Wow....for one, 60s got a lot of dead homies, but it's one of the biggest sets, so its all proportional. But I donno.....me bein from L.A., it angers me seein how stupid things are....I donno why the 60s and ETGs have beef in L.A., but it's been goin on since the 70s. So how do both gangs end up in NY and havin beef as well? I mean yeah it makes sense as far as they both have beef where they started from and of course they would beef out of state. But I mean, y'all are 2000-3000 miles away, and fightin over the same BS they fight for in L.A.....why???? I still don't understand why bangin is gettin big in NY, but it irritates me that y'all want to go thru the BS that we go through in L.A. and even if y'all don't "want to" I know that it is not as widespread and historically not as deep, so I don't see it beein the same.

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 20th, 2004, 12:20 pm

IN MONSTA'S BOOK HE HAD SAID THEIR WAR STARTED OVER A B****H
MORE NI**AS IS DEAD THEN THAT B****H WHO GOT IT STARTED
WITH 60'S AND 83'S

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 21st, 2004, 10:10 pm

THE MAIN REASON OUT HERE IN NYC IS CUZ THE 60'S ARE GRIMELY ASS HELL AND THEY HAVE A REP THAT THIER THE BIGGEST AND BADDEST SET OUT HERE WHICH THEY ARE NOT, AND LIKE I SAID THIER IN A DIFFERENT HOOD THAN MINE SO MY HOOD AND THEIR JUST DONT GET ALONG, AND IT ALL GOT STARTED WHEN A NEW RECRUIT NAMED DOGG KILLED AN OG 60'S LIL BROTHER AND DOGG WENT INTO HIDING AND NO ONE COULD FIND HIM SO THE MEETINGS with MY SET 83GC AND RSC TURNED INTO A FISTFIGHT AND THEN INTO AN ALL OUT WAR.

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X G'D UP

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 23rd, 2004, 4:04 am

BG MLOCO wrote:THE MAIN REASON OUT HERE IN NYC IS because THE 60'S ARE GRIMELY ASS HELL AND THEY HAVE A REP THAT THIER THE BIGGEST AND BADDEST SET OUT HERE WHICH THEY ARE NOT, AND LIKE I SAID THIER IN A DIFFERENT HOOD THAN MINE SO MY HOOD AND THEIR JUST DONT GET ALONG, AND IT ALL GOT STARTED WHEN A NEW RECRUIT NAMED DOGG KILLED AN OG 60'S LIL BROTHER AND DOGG WENT INTO HIDING AND NO ONE COULD FIND HIM SO THE MEETINGS with MY SET 83GC AND RSC TURNED INTO A FISTFIGHT AND THEN INTO AN ALL OUT WAR.

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X G'D UP
Thats some funny stuff. I mean, yeah that really happened and all, but how can you feel that 3,000 miles away? You read that in the Monsters book homeboy. I'll slide you 5 gee's if you know the OG's name? LOL

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » February 23rd, 2004, 4:08 am

BG MLOCO wrote:OUT HERE IN NYC MY SET ETGC 83 GANGSTA IS THE MOST ACTIVE SET IN NYC AND I WOULD SAY THE MOST ACTIVE ON THE EAST COAST, CAUSE WE HAVE FEW ALLIES OUT HERE AND WE H=JUST HANDLE OUR BUSINESS AND THATS IT I GOT I HOMIE IN CALI THAT IS TELLING ME THE ETG IS PART OF THE TOP 5 MOST ACTIVE OUT THERE AND IFG AINT THAT HARD FROM WHAT I HEARD OF AND I CHECKED THEIR RIP LIST AND THE IFG AND THE 60'S HAVE ONE THE BIGGEST SO THE ETG MUST BE DOING SUMTHIN \

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 23rd, 2004, 11:25 am

those 2 sets aint beefin like that in nyc. maybe brooklyn but not in queenz cuz i chill with mad treys

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 23rd, 2004, 9:01 pm

LOLOL KEVMAC IT ALL STARTED AFTER THAT FUCC BOOTSIE BECAUSE A BIATCH WAS WEARIN HIS JACKET AND SHE WAS DATIN A NIGGA FROM THE OTHER SIDE THEN THEY KILLED TIT TAT OR SUMTHIN LIKE THAT AFTER THE MEETING WHO KILLED HIM NOBODY EVEN SURE IT WAS THE 60'S ANYWAY A LOTS OF PEOPLE DIED AFTER THAT MAY THEY ALL REST IN PEACE BUT WHEN I LOOK YOUR 60 R.I.P LIST I BET A GANG OF THEM GOT KILLED BY THEIR OWN COUSINZ

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 23rd, 2004, 9:03 pm

Well I just want to know whatever happen to Damien Football williams? he was from ETG and he was one of the one who beat down that truck driver.

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » February 23rd, 2004, 10:11 pm

Ace2 wrote:Well I just want to know whatever happen to Damien Football williams? he was from ETG and he was one of the one who beat down that truck driver.
He got life for robbing a dope house on Gage and smokin' a fool.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 23rd, 2004, 10:50 pm

kevmac wrote:
Ace2 wrote:Well I just want to know whatever happen to Damien Football williams? he was from ETG and he was one of the one who beat down that truck driver.
He got life for robbing a dope house on Gage and smokin' a fool.
good looking out homies on the info I was just wondering since all everybody has been talking about is Monster kody and his little brother.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 24th, 2004, 2:29 am

FOR SOME REASON I ALWAYS THOUGHT THE DUDE DAMIEN WAS FROM SIXTIES.

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » February 24th, 2004, 11:45 pm

Y.G. wrote:FOR SOME REASON I ALWAYS THOUGHT THE DUDE DAMIEN WAS FROM SIXTIES.
Naw, the Reginald Denny case was in Eight Tray GC hood, Florence and Normandie.

tenfoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tenfoe » February 25th, 2004, 5:02 am

x

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » February 25th, 2004, 2:38 pm

....7-one Hustla or 8-tray? Or is 7-one their baby click?

MR.GE-RAGG

Unread post by MR.GE-RAGG » March 9th, 2004, 12:42 am

I would like to say that nigga mangler dont no shit about the northside ETG'S

MR.GE-RAGG

Unread post by MR.GE-RAGG » March 9th, 2004, 12:44 am

MR.GE-RAGG wrote:I would like to say that nigga mangler dont no shit about the northside ETG'S

MR.GE-RAGG

Unread post by MR.GE-RAGG » March 9th, 2004, 12:45 am

MR.GE-RAGG wrote:I would like to say that nigga mangler dont no nothing about the northside ETG'S

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » March 10th, 2004, 9:40 pm

MR.GE-RAGG wrote:
MR.GE-RAGG wrote:I would like to say that nigga mangler dont no stuff about the northside ETG'S
Since you have a grand total of 3 post, all of which are the same... is there anything else you would like to say?

MR.GE-RAGG

Unread post by MR.GE-RAGG » March 11th, 2004, 1:06 am

Ha Ha veryfunny a??hole that was a mistake.but thank you fo sidebustin fool

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 11th, 2004, 11:44 pm

at my school, bountyhunters, eight trays,playboys,grapestreets, and inglewood family kick it together. they even made up a school click.

Reppin Harlem 30' Gangster Crip4life
Baby T-Mac
twinky\phony killa!

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » March 12th, 2004, 12:20 am

30'sT wrote:at my school, bountyhunters, eight trays,playboys,grapestreets, and inglewood family kick it together. they even made up a school click.

Baby T-Mac
twinky\phony killa!
What school is this homie?

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » March 12th, 2004, 1:33 am

30'sT wrote:at my school, bountyhunters, eight trays,playboys,grapestreets, and inglewood family kick it together. they even made up a school click.

Baby T-Mac
twinky\phony killa!
lol i aint no harlem was reppin gc

hmmmm

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » March 12th, 2004, 2:09 am

Mysonne wrote:lol i aint no harlem was reppin gc

hmmmm
I peeped that too, at first I thought he/she was trying to say via their 'in school alliance' came up with that name with the 'Gangster' for the Lanes or whomever and the Crip for one of the other Rip sets involved.

Never heard of no Harlem Gangsta's and then '4' Life?

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 12th, 2004, 11:28 am

kevmac wrote:
Mysonne wrote:lol i aint no harlem was reppin gc

hmmmm
I peeped that too, at first I thought he/she was trying to say via their 'in school alliance' came up with that name with the 'Gangster' for the Lanes or whomever and the Crip for one of the other Rip sets involved.

Never heard of no Harlem Gangsta's and then '4' Life?
ONE TIME HEARD THEY WAS COO WITH 52 HOOVA FOR A MINUTE
BUT THAT HAD ENDED REAL QUICC

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » March 12th, 2004, 11:34 am

What ever happened to Papa Loc from ETGC's? That was my homie who used to counsel youngsters when I was busted. We went to fire camp when I was in Y.A and that dude really brought some knowledge and brought the brown, black, crips, bloods, everybody together. He had dudes from blood stone villians who were hard as f_ck and hard headed, keeping it cool with crips and ese's...Seems like then dudes wanted to beef with everybody regardless of color...Anyways, Anybody know him or what happened to him? Later

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 12th, 2004, 10:37 pm

yo dis 30'sT. cuz we been bangin gangsta crip cuz. its always been Harlem 30's gangsta crip. cuz we aint hustla crip,we aint hoodstas, cuz we gangstas on me cuz. SLOBK KILLA! SHOUTS TO THE HOMIES FROM FUDGETOWN CUZ STAY CRIPPIN

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 12th, 2004, 10:52 pm

yo dis 30'sT. cuzz we been bangin gangsta crip cuzz. its always been Harlem 30's gangsta crip. cuzz we aint hustla crip,we aint hoodstas, cuzz we gangstas on me cuzz. SLOBK KILLA! SHOUTS TO THE HOMIES FROM FUDGETOWN CUZz STAY CRIPPIN where the slobks at cuzz

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » March 13th, 2004, 8:46 am

I JUST LEFT O.G. KENO FROM 83 GANGSTA... HE GOT LIFE... IN THE PEN 83 HOLD'S IT DOWN... I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE STREET'S

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 13th, 2004, 3:07 pm

THALOCPASADENA wrote:I JUST LEFT O.G. KENO FROM 83 GANGSTA... HE GOT LIFE... IN THE PEN 83 HOLD'S IT DOWN... I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE STREET'S
In what pen? U mean the Sixties, East COast, or Neighborhood Car, or the Hoovers, COmptons, Watts, Damu's, Sur or Norte's ain't holdin it down? What level security they on and what institution?