where the real grape streets ridas at?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

where the real grape streets ridas at?

Unread post by mangler » May 2nd, 2004, 11:47 am

cause there aint none here. and it aint none on 112th.st!

grapeSTwatts
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: where the real grape streets ridas at?

Unread post by grapeSTwatts » May 4th, 2004, 5:41 pm

this nigga MANGLER GOT 2 be a weenie why you keep speaking about
the 112th bitchboy and you from 60k eastside 112grapestreetwatts

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » May 4th, 2004, 6:15 pm

focusrid1 wrote:this nigga MANGLER GOT 2 be a weenie why you keep speaking about
........WS 112 hoovers...ES 112 n-hoods....ES 112 BH....ES 112 goes threw PJW...ES 112th goes thew NUT WOOD WATTS..where the grapes at? u fuc*n fraud. u aint from grape. or watts crackn or purple people eater(he EATS/KILLS grapes). yall learning about grape threw these gang sites!

blue

Unread post by blue » May 12th, 2004, 6:27 pm

lol..yo mangler i meet some grapes before they were like 6 deep

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » February 23rd, 2007, 6:50 pm

bumpp

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » February 23rd, 2007, 8:24 pm

what chu mean homie?

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 23rd, 2007, 11:07 pm

mangler wrote:
focusrid1 wrote:this nigga MANGLER GOT 2 be a weenie why you keep speaking about
........WS 112 hoovers...ES 112 n-hoods....ES 112 BH....ES 112 goes threw PJW...ES 112th goes thew NUT WOOD WATTS..where the grapes at? u fuc*n fraud. u aint from grape. or watts crackn or purple people eater(he EATS/KILLS grapes). yall learning about grape threw these gang sites!
lol ^^^ COULDNT agree more MANGLER SPIT THAT REAL SHIT AND DATS ON BLOOD STONE PIRU

I MEAN I ASKED NIGGAS FROM GRAPE ABOUT SHOX112 AKA "MUDLOC "AND HE NEVA HEARD OFF HIM
THAT NIGGA CLAIMIN SHIT THAT DOESNT EVEN CONCERN HIM

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » February 24th, 2007, 12:28 am

naw cuhz the grapes got a 97 99 103 112 and i think a 107

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » February 24th, 2007, 8:14 am

Grapes been pushin further and further south for years now.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 24th, 2007, 9:50 am

O

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » February 24th, 2007, 10:29 am

a nigga from grape just got poped on 112th

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 24th, 2007, 3:02 pm

SHOX112 SHOULD KNOW ALL ABOUT IT

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » February 28th, 2007, 4:42 pm

naw cuhz the grapes got a 97 99 103 112 and i think a 107
WE GOT...

95 AVE
97 BANDERA BLOCC
99 PL(IS CLAIMED BUT THEY DONT HAVE ENUFF NUMBERS FOR A HOOD THEY A CLICC RIGHT NOW)
103th the HEART OF the HOOD JD PROJECTS
105th New Homes
107th WHERE OUR HOOD STARTED OFF OF SANTANA AND GRAPE
112th 'Levum Deuce Been there since we started the hood its just that all the OG's from that bloccc got locc'ed up so they aint been makin too much noise in recent years but they gettin cacc on, this is the bloccc responsible for all that sh*t that go down btw us and the PJ's and the TL
Bluegates/Watts Arms (2 Different low income apt. complexes that are ALL OUR HOOD NOW WE TOOK IT FROM the BLUEGATE MAFIAS CACC IN '98)

FROM WHAT I HEARD 'BOUT IT CUZ IT WAS the HOMIE PATNA that AINT EVEN FROM the HOOD...

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » February 28th, 2007, 11:56 pm

Aint the new homes them houses right by the blue line stop? I use to be over there and in the Blue gates and on 105th. Watts Mafia is all the Mafia gangs right? Bluegate, Holmes etc...

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » March 1st, 2007, 12:06 am

the NEWHOMES ALWAYS BEEN OUR HOOD OVER THERE BY THE BLUE LINE AND UP that BACCC STREET TO the WATTS TOWERS...

WATTS MAFIA IS ACROSS the STREET FROM WILL ROGERS PARK THEY CLAIM 101 AN 100th THEY OFF OF CENTURY AND CENTRAL NEAR the POWER LINE STATION AND the FISH STAND IN the CUT...

BLUE GATE MAFIA WAS the WATTS ARMS I and II AND WESTMINISTER HOMES them low income apt. buildings across the street from the blue line station, near that street beach, they gates used to be painted blue dats how they got they name...

SO FTMC, MSMC, BLUEGATE MAFIA, AND WATTS MAFIA ALL USED TO TRY TO PUSH A MAFIA MOVEMENT IN WATTS that GOT CRUSHED BY US... the MAINSTREETS WAS HEADLININ IT BUT COULDNT TAKE the HEAT...I GUESS the 97 ECC/102 Q's HELPED TO KEEP 'EM BUSY WHILE WE WAS AT IT with the FTMC, BGMC, AND WMC...BGMC AND WMC GOT IT the WORSE...WE AINT REALLY TO MUCH TRIPPED ON FTMC that HARD GIVEN WE KNOW THEM MORE AND THEY HELPED US PUSH the COLONIA WATTS OUT

BEACH TOWN MAFIA(OLD DEFUNCT HOOD)

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » March 1st, 2007, 12:44 am

Beach Town that street run alongside or behind the Bluegates right? When I was over there I used to be around niggas from Grape. Only Mafias I was around was the BlueGates and it was Grapes in there too. Lil or baby Taco use to stay in there. I thought Watts Mafia was all the Mafias cliccing up didnt know it was seperate hood.

Is that fish place still open? You talking about the one across the street from the McDonalds or Burger King? I use to drive from my hood all the time to go to that bitch. It was right by a hair place. It was another one on a corner. My kids mother had me turned out on that fish

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » March 1st, 2007, 12:58 am

Naw neither Mc Donalds is off of Avalon/Century, Burger King is off of the Train trax and 103rd, yeah beach is that street that run from the new homes to the blue gates but that fish stand/liquor store(merged into one) is near the checcc cashin place and autozone, up the street in Front ST hood on 103rd and Central is a Jaccc in the crack and a old gas all this is on the western edge of will rogers ...the one on the corner is the one u prolly talkin bout

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » March 1st, 2007, 12:59 am

Beach Street is the name of the street the hood that used to be off of 95th and Beach was BeachTown Mafia

Tha Young G
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tha Young G » March 1st, 2007, 12:58 pm

First Of All, I'm Not Even On This Forum To Participate In The Online Wars I Sometime Read Between You All.

However, As For You "Shox112" . . .

I Sometime View Your Ole Fictional Ass, Bulshit Ass Incorrect Ass Comments About Some Unknown Main Street vs Grape Street Beef That Only Your Ass Know About. Neither Real "Main Street" Or "Grape Street" Are Aware Of This So Called Beef Between The Two. And Don't Start To Banging On Me With Your On Grape St This & On Grape St That. Another Thing, Kill All That Mafia Kay Shit Too That You Be Yelling, Seriously! "Grape Street/Watts Baby Loc" Has Beef With "Watt Mafia" And I Guess "Blue Gate", "Fudge Town" & Whoever Else . . .

Another Thing, Stop Speaking As If There Is Some Sort Of Mafia Connection Between All Mafia Hoods. Because "Main Street Mafia" Do Not & Has Never Claimed Any Alliance Or Mafia Affiliation With Anyone Other Then Themselves . . . FACT!

And They Don't Claim Watts . . . They Claim: "East Side 984 Main Street Mafia IV Life (the Billionaires Boys Club) & Don't You Forget It!

To Me, Your Beef Sounds Straight Personal, & Personal Only. If So, Get With It And Stop Speaking On It!

Anyways Shox112, You Can Take What I'm Saying How You Want Too. But What You Need To Do Is Stay Focus On The Neighborhood You Are So Called Claiming And Stop Speaking On Every Other Neighborhood Outside Of That, HOMEBOY!

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » March 1st, 2007, 1:53 pm

the Young G wrote:First Of All, I'm Not Even On This Forum To Participate In The Online Wars I Sometime Read Between You All.

However, As For You "Shox112" . . .

I Sometime View Your Ole Fictional Ass, Bulshit Ass Incorrect Ass Comments About Some Unknown Main Street vs Grape Street Beef That Only Your Ass Know About. Neither Real "Main Street" Or "Grape Street" Are Aware Of This So Called Beef Between The Two. And Don't Start To Banging On Me With Your On Grape St This & On Grape St That. Another Thing, Kill All That Mafia Kay Shit Too That You Be Yelling, Seriously! "Grape Street/Watts Baby Loc" Has Beef With "Watt Mafia" And I Guess "Blue Gate", "Fudge Town" & Whoever Else . . .

Another Thing, Stop Speaking As If There Is Some Sort Of Mafia Connection Between All Mafia Hoods. Because "Main Street Mafia" Do Not & Has Never Claimed Any Alliance Or Mafia Affiliation With Anyone Other Then Themselves . . . FACT!

And They Don't Claim Watts . . . They Claim: "East Side 984 Main Street Mafia IV Life (the Billionaires Boys Club) & Don't You Forget It!

To Me, Your Beef Sounds Straight Personal, & Personal Only. If So, Get With It And Stop Speaking On It!

Anyways Shox112, You Can Take What I'm Saying How You Want Too. But What You Need To Do Is Stay Focus On The Neighborhood You Are So Called Claiming And Stop Speaking On Every Other Neighborhood Outside Of That, HOMEBOY!
LLOL!!!!!!!!
THAT SHIT TRUE DOE BLOOD
YO ASS KNOWN IN SAN FRANCISCO

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » March 1st, 2007, 2:39 pm

TRUST ME HOMIE the ONLY PERSONAL BEEF I REALLY GOT with HOODS IS the STUPID NIGGAZ IN 'EM...THEIR AINT NO ALL OUT BEEF BUT U CANT SIT UP HERE AND LIE AND SAY IT AINT NO TENSION BECUZ OF OUR MAFIA K POLICY NIGGA...MSM IS the HEADLINER AND FTMC/BGMC/WMC was all YALL LIL GROUPIES AND that MAFIA MOVEMENT GOT CRUSHED with the QUICCNESS, I BUT GUESS YALL AINT HAVIN NO MAFIA CONNECT NO MORE CUZ the MOVEMENT GOT CRUSHED JUST ASK YA HOMIES 'BOUT IN '96-'97

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » March 1st, 2007, 2:42 pm

U SPEAKIN BOUT MAINSTREET AS IF U AINT FROM IT U KEEP SAYIN "THEY"...I GUESS U REALLY WOULDNT KNOW the MINISKIRT ALLIES CUZ U AINT FROM IT

Tha Young G
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tha Young G » March 1st, 2007, 4:41 pm

Shox112: You MUST Have Gotten Stomped Out By MSMC . . . Must Have!

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » March 1st, 2007, 6:01 pm

LOL

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » March 1st, 2007, 7:09 pm

NIGGAZ IS ALWAYS HATIN' WELL IM A DO IT LIKE DIS FUCCC MINI SKIRTS, AND BULLSH*T PUSSY MAIN SQUEEZE AINT NO WHERE TO BE FOUND AND SO IS STICCCS AND STONES...

MY HOOD IS DEEP IS FUCCC AND NOT ERRY BODY KNOW ERRY BODY AND QUIT PUTTIN NIGGAZ NAMES OUT THERE ON the 'NET CUZ the SAME NAMES U MENTIONIN' MIGHT BE the ONES TO TOUCH YA MARK ASS...

AS FAR AS that FRANCHISE HOOD SH*T FU** IT WE DONT GET DOWN with that MAFIA/NAP/ROLLIN' AND ALL the REST that COME with IT DONT BE MAD CUZ MAIN SQUEEZE IS TO WEAK TO PUSH the FURTHER EAST INTO the DEEP EASTSIDE...AND ERRY BODY TALKIN 'BOUT MAIN STREET MILLIONARES---DATS BS ALL I SEE WHEN I GO THRU THEY HOOD IS GAS STATIONS WITTA BUNCHA BROKE NIGGAZ.

AS FAR AS ANY THING NORTH OF 40th IS AS MUCH AS SOUTH OF the BORDER... DONT BE MAD CUZ YALL CANT TALK ABOUT A NIGGA HOOD SO YALL GOTTA TRY AND DISCREDIT ME BY SAYIN I GOT MY @SS WHOOPED OR IM SPITTIN LIES NIGGA PROVE IT, CUZ the STREETS AND EVERYBODY ELSE KNOW WHATS REALLY POPPIN AND IT AINT the MINISKIRTS OR the DIRTY DIRUS...AS FAR AS ERRY BODY ELSE I AINT GOTTA PRO'LEM IF YALL WANNA SOAK UP GAME DO YA THANG AND LETS TALK LIKE GROWN MEN, BUT IM A STOP with the DISSIN CUZ ILL LEAVE that TO the SIDEWALK CHALK

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » March 1st, 2007, 9:49 pm

YAWNS****************** SAN FRANCISO GRAPE ST WATTS

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » March 1st, 2007, 10:19 pm

mangler wrote:cause there aint none here.

:shock:

Tha Young G
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tha Young G » March 2nd, 2007, 9:18 am

Shox112: Seriously, I Doubt If You Are Affiliated With Any Gang At All!

Anyways, Stay Bashing & Online Gangbanging As You Do. You'll Find Yourself One Day!

Tha Young G
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tha Young G » March 2nd, 2007, 9:46 am

Shox112: I Just Read That Last Paragraph In Your Post Where You Stated "Lets Talk Like Grown Men"!

Hahahaha . . .

BOY, Ain't Nothing Grown, Purple, Grape Or Gang Affiliated About You . . . You’re A Square! You Probably Stay Somewhere In Watts, Probably In Grape Street Hood Where You Get A chance To See A Few Gang Activities Take Here & There. But You Being From "Grape Street/Watts Baby Loc" I Refuse To Believe, I Refused To Believe That Shit. And Don't Get To Name-Dropping An All That Typical Shit I Read You Do, Because Truth Be Told. Everybody Has Either Heard Or Know Of the Names You Have Mentioned.

And If You Are From Grape, Take Your Ass On Over To The Jordan Downs, Pick A Nice Size Brick Wall, Block Up Either WVG/GSTC/WBLC Or Which Ever Click You Call Yourself Claiming, Then Post Up Next To It, Then Have One Of Your Fellow Real Grape Streets Take A Picture, Then Post That Shit Right Here On The Forum In This Topic. And Make Sure You Strike Your Real Name Up Right Next To Your Strike-Up Because I Know They Don't Called Your Ass No Shox112 From Grape, Thats If You Are Actually From Grape.

Anywayssss, Until You Complete What I Said, You Aren't From Grape As Far As I'm concerned. You Are Just A Regular As Kid/Boy From Watts Fascinated With Gangs . . . Yep, That’s All You!

You Said, "Lets Talk Like Grown Men". You Might As Well Continue With The Dissing . . .

But Yeah, Post That Flick, Little Homie!

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » March 2nd, 2007, 10:16 am

SO I GOTTA TAKE PICTURES AND PUT SH*T ON the FORUM TO EARN STRIPES...I GUESS DATS HOW the MAIN SQUEEZE DO IT...I DONT NEED TO PUT MYSELF OUT THERE ALL LIKE that LIKE YA PUNK ASS DI** RIDIN' HOMIE OF YOURZ BSPG...REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT, IT DONT MATTER TO ME CUZ NIGGAZ REALLY KNOW ME...AND YEAH SHOX112 MUTHAPHU**A the NAME IS MUD LOC DUSTOWN HAWGZ BIG HOMIEZ: ROACH G.I.P. MEL MEL AND REDMANN...

BUT UNTIL U GET YO' ASS FROM the SIDE OF the GAS STATION WITCHA BROKE ASS EVEN IF U WAS A MINI SKIRT YALL TO WEAK TO EVEN BE WHERE YALL AT AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED YALL AINT EVEN A EASTSIDE HOOD ALL LIKE that CUZ YALL AINT NEVER PUSHED A LINE AGAINST NO-ONE....AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE...I ALREADY PROVED U AINT FROM MAINSTREET, A NIGGA FROM HIS OWN HOOD NEVER REFER TO HIS SH*T LIKE HE A OUTSIDER
NOW DIS ^^^ CAME OUTTA YA MOUF, ARE U REALLY A MINI-SKIRT OR ONE OF THEY PUNKS THAT BE THROATIN' 'EM

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » March 2nd, 2007, 10:16 am

I AINT NEVER SAY MINISKIRT CLAIM WATTS CUZ THEY CANT STAND the HEAT

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » March 2nd, 2007, 10:18 am

X quoted:

mangler wrote:
cause there aint none here.