Dodge City Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Dodge City Crips

Unread post by George » May 4th, 2004, 8:44 pm

Does anyone know about these guys status? Are they still around and active? Or are they on the decline???? Wheres their bounderies and turf???

Do they have beefs still, or are they on the downlow??????? Who are these guys??????

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Dodge City Crips

Unread post by George » May 26th, 2004, 6:46 am

Are they still in existance anybody????????? I heard they are near Harbor City or in it????

Slim2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Slim2 » May 26th, 2004, 9:38 pm

they are in san pedro they don't get along with harbor city crip

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » May 26th, 2004, 9:52 pm

Slim2 wrote:they are in san pedro they don't get along with harbor city crip
like about 2? lol most of them got kicked off by the Ranch and the Ranch also got kicked off by the goverment off the projects

and they ain't running nothing in pedro

but they was cool and deep too slanging in the corners at night by 2nd and center

Slim2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Slim2 » May 27th, 2004, 9:42 pm

KRDreJ wrote:
like about 2? lol most of them got kicked off by the Ranch and the Ranch also got kicked off by the goverment off the projects

but they was cool and deep too slanging in the corners at night by 2nd and center
i know they tryn to click up with bad a$$ niggas (ban) nasty niggas so they can get ridof the harbors but when i live n pedro neva seen dez niggas around i used to stay n the projects only seen rsp over there

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » May 27th, 2004, 9:49 pm

Slim2 wrote:
KRDreJ wrote:

i know they tryn to click up with bad a$$ niggas (ban) nasty niggas so they can get ridof the harbors but when i live n pedro neva seen dez niggas around i used to stay n the projects only seen rsp over there
Yup I seen them get a spot in my alley with DCCG and Ban under the DCC crossing out the R for Rancho So I crossed it off Might be some niggaz that live on 12th the youngsters maybe will start a big gang of their own cause they crazy little foo's from 6-13

We will just have to see

H-TOWN 252nd.

Unread post by H-TOWN 252nd. » June 8th, 2004, 3:18 pm

DODGE CITIES AINT DOING NOTHING YALL GOT IT RIGHT. THE NASTIES DODGES AND BAD WHATEVER IS ALL SCARED OF THE NOTORIOUS HARBOR CITY CRIPS. ORIGINAL BABY GANGSTAZ

mista_shadow
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Location: manila philippines but grew up in san pedro california

Unread post by mista_shadow » June 8th, 2004, 11:28 pm

i remember when i was living in san pedro i heard from homies that i knew from rancho about crips trying to come into san pedro and dcc trying to set themselves up in pedro but rancho put them in check real quick..i think i saw a few dcc's once at a mary star fiesta they was all in blue with black hats with a d on it..dont know if they still around anymore...

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » June 9th, 2004, 9:23 pm

Mary star? Isn't that a Church/Private School why would they bee there?

mista_shadow
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mista_shadow » June 9th, 2004, 11:21 pm

mary star has a once a year fiesta that everybody goes to..

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 10th, 2004, 9:51 am

That's crazy homeboy you the 1st to talk about Mary Star Festival on this board, Iuse to go every year a s alittle boy until I moved to SD. Back in the late 80's both RSP and dcc use to kick it on the walls next to the bleachers and at the end they would get down 1 on 1 until one year an RSp killed 3 of them with a gun, then DCC stopped going to Mary Star.
I use to go to the bOys & girls club acorss the street and all the RSp vets would lift weights there and I remember as a little boy I would wear My cousin's WIlmington Pop warner jersey and they use to shake my hand because I would tell them I was from W/S wilmas because my daddy was from there. But i wasonly like 5 or six, for a matter of fact my dad caught a case for stabbing A santa cruz when he picked me and my brother up from the spot.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 10th, 2004, 9:54 am

Do they still have those festivals at mary star??? Kdre you never went to one of those?? How long have you lived in Pedro? are you from anywhere?

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » June 10th, 2004, 10:09 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:Do they still have those festivals at mary star??? Kdre you never went to one of those?? How long have you lived in Pedro? are you from anywhere?
They don't let ppl in mary star if your not christian or white homie things changed around here..

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » June 10th, 2004, 10:10 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:That's crazy homeboy you the 1st to talk about Mary Star Festival on this board, Iuse to go every year a s alittle boy until I moved to SD. Back in the late 80's both RSP and dcc use to kick it on the walls next to the bleachers and at the end they would get down 1 on 1 until one year an RSp killed 3 of them with a gun, then DCC stopped going to Mary Star.
I use to go to the bOys & girls club acorss the street and all the RSp vets would lift weights there and I remember as a little boy I would wear My cousin's WIlmington Pop warner jersey and they use to shake my hand because I would tell them I was from W/S wilmas because my daddy was from there. But i wasonly like 5 or six, for a matter of fact my dad caught a case for stabbing A santa cruz when he picked me and my brother up from the spot.
boys and girls club... damn homie

mista_shadow
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mista_shadow » June 11th, 2004, 12:08 am

since were talkin bout san pedro i'd like to know who here is from san pedro..i was botn in long beach but grew up in san pedro on 14th st in leland before i got booted to the philippines in the last months of 98..i plan to move back to pedro or somewhere in southern cali again when i graduate college here in about three years or so

Mentality First

Unread post by Mentality First » June 15th, 2004, 9:29 am

Let me respond on Dodge City crips, who're "in" San Pedro. Last time I heard of them, this information can be miscorrect, but I remember some people from Rancho San Pedro telling me they were at war with Dodge City. I also remember numerous people telling me that they pushed Dodge City back, and Dodge City has been majorly inactive for the past few years, in Pedro. This can be incorrect.

blksouljaz252nd
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blksouljaz252nd » June 16th, 2004, 10:46 am

Mentality First wrote:Let me respond on Dodge City crips, who're "in" San Pedro. Last time I heard of them, this information can be miscorrect, but I remember some people from Rancho San Pedro telling me they were at war with Dodge City. I also remember numerous people telling me that they pushed Dodge City back, and Dodge City has been majorly inactive for the past few years, in Pedro. This can be incorrect.
YEA LOC YOU'RE RIGHT

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 16th, 2004, 7:12 pm

LAst time I saw A DODge City crip, he was a security at my little brother's High SCHool in Chula Vista and he would wear a blue rag in his back pocket and he had some tatts that read DCC on his forearm and I thought he was from some other hood, but I hit him up because he looked familar and we chopped it up and he moved from the PRojects because too many of his homeboys were being killed BY RSP and other hoods. The sad thing about the guy was he never came back to work when some wannabe's from SKyline Pirus in SD got in a scrap w/ some other wannabe crips and he stopped the fight. And socked one of the little bloods and the blood's older brother came the next day and shanked the security guard.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 16th, 2004, 7:19 pm

oh, homie from HArbor city crips. I just remebered this story I heard when I was in YA and some dude from WS WIlmas told me that one night he was in his homies car w/ a bunch of his homeboys and they were getting WET and next thing he falls asleep. Then homie wakes up and he sees two black dudes laughing and giggling about some sh** driving the car. Then he gets up and hits them up they say your hood and he says WS wilmas then they start shooting him and luckily he has his strap and he shoots the two of them and they run out the car and get away. But I guess the car was parked in his hood and he fell asleep in it and the crips jacked the car. LOL And they notice him in the back and they all got scared and started busting on eachother. Even his homeboys didn't believe him for a while and thought he stole the car. He came to YA all shot up and they violated him for having an illegal gun. Do you know or heard that story before??