FLORENCIA 13 VS. EAST COAST CRIPS

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » March 6th, 2006, 7:02 pm

Ey OLDFART, seems like you have a comprehension deficit to say the least. But you go ahead and interpret things in any way that suits your petty lilttle mind.... I'M DONE!

SUCK IT EASY!

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » March 6th, 2006, 7:35 pm

lonewolf wrote:Ey OLDFART, seems like you have a comprehension deficit to say the least. But you go ahead and interpret things in any way that suits your petty lilttle mind.... I'M DONE!

SUCK IT EASY!
:lol:

Motherfuckers catching feelings when someone doesnt agree with there version of shit.

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX

Unread post by chupon106 » March 6th, 2006, 11:28 pm

oldguy wrote:
lonewolf wrote:One More Thing --- SCRAP THAT BUNK ABOUT F13
OR CHICANOS JIVE TALKIN' BACK IN THE DAY --- NOTHING BUT FAIRY TALES!
Back in what days?

I know how they talked in the 80s and 90s, and today.

i woould have to get at some older East Coasts or Brims to see how they talk n the 70s.....

homie your out the loop, your not from SC, your in Mexico right now, your sources are questionable if not outdated............
mexicans who talk black make me wanna puke

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 23rd, 2006, 10:38 am

"Always Ruunning"
~LA VIDA LOCA/ GANG DAYS IN LA
by LUIS T. RODRIGUEZ

pg 84/85

For the most part, the mexicans in and around Los Angeles were economically and socially closet to blacks.

As soon as we understood English, it was usually the Black English we first tried to master.

Later in the youth authority camps and prisons, blacks used Mexican slang and the cholo style.

although this didnt mean at times we didnt war with one another, such being the state of affairs at the bottom.

For Chicanos this influence lay particurly deep in the music :

Mexican rhythms syncopated with blues and ghetto beats...........

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 24th, 2006, 2:23 am

oldguy wrote:
"Always Ruunning"
by LUIS T. RODRIGUEZ

pg 84/85

For the most part, the mexicans in and around Los Angeles were economically and socially closet to blacks.

As soon as we understood English, it was usually the Black English we first tried to master.

Later in the youth authority camps and prisons, blacks used Mexican slang and the cholo style.

although this didnt mean at times we didnt war with one another, such being the state of affairs at the bottom.

YOU BE HAVING FACTS FOR THAT ASS LOL!!!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 25th, 2006, 12:37 am

[quote="Y.G."][quote="oldguy"][quote="lonewolf"][size=24][b]One More Thing --- SCRAP THAT BUNK ABOUT F13
OR CHICANOS JIVE TALKIN' BACK IN THE DAY --- NOTHING BUT FAIRY TALES![/b][/size][/quote]

"Always Ruunning"
by LUIS T. RODRIGUEZ

pg 84/85

[color=black][b]For the most part, the mexicans in and around Los Angeles were economically and socially closet to blacks.

Mexican rhythms syncopated with blues and ghetto beats...........[/color][/b][/quote]

YOU BE HAVING FACTS FOR THAT ASS LOL!!![/quote]

latinos i grew up with around cpt in the mid 80's late 90's were sayin cuzz and used a lot of crip slang ...and was listenin mainly black soul and funk ...never ever was acting like the lil bitch ass bald head putos that be givin raza a bad name by sidin with nazi and callin black people porch monkeys ...cpt isnt all l.a ...but in cpt most blocks had their friendly vatos and those vatos werent racist were sidin with the black side .they became but not in the beginin .it sound like a hudge manipulation and propaganda the carnales be masterisin ...

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » March 25th, 2006, 7:47 am

So one guy speaks for all the latinos in LA? :roll:

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » March 28th, 2006, 1:52 am

most lations back in the days were down with Crips period. Dont know if it was their love for Blue, or that Crips ran the drug trade, probably the latter.

majority said cuzz, loc, and everything else. Very few were down with bloodz.

And majority of the highly populated latino gangs were connected with crips gangs.

Back in the 80's, outside of east la, every Hispanic gang, has some type of ally gang, whether blood or crip, but majority crips. only because we were still the majority at that time.

They had no choice, but to click up. If they wanted to slang in South Central, Compton or Watts.

We use to punk the stuff out of South Los, and they aint no small gang. But they did give them groovers hell.

This cat from Hoover back in the days, can't remember his name, but a girl I fooled with from 66 dated him. This nigga got shot 3 times in the forehead, by some South Los while he held his baby in his hand. They didnt give a crap.

But in a fist fight. Cant no cat from South Los see a cat from Hoover. But they down to bust.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » March 28th, 2006, 5:42 pm

terren2000 wrote:actually, all the Hispanic gangs are getting numbers, so its a whole different ballgame.

Florencia, aint in Coast hood at all, thats a fact. Show me a pic of F13 in any Coast territory, especially the 6pack. maybe some other Coast clic, but not them.

F13, aint takin out any1. i broke this crap down b4. They got 18st to worry about, and the other ese sets that is tappin they a$$es.

Coast are killers. F13 has a bunch of little kids on their set, just like all the other big Ese gangs which helps give them numbers. They got 50million + kids, and they being as big as many claim, should have taken out the little ECC sets.

They only beefin with the 6pack, right?

If they are so big and bad, why can't they take out a gang that only occupies a few blocks?

And if they are this notorious, why would the dumb ECC dare try to rob this big bad ass notorious ese gang?

The biggest disrespect a gang can do to another gang member, is to jack them, like little b!tches.

F13 is deep for 2 reasons

1. because they sneak their kinfolks in illegally.

2. they make babies faster than Gizmo from Gremlins. poor water on their backs, then BOOM!!!!

F13, are a bunch of kids. They aint occupied no Coast territory at all. And if things were so bad, the other Coast sets would probably be involved.

All those years b4 they got big, they kissed the Swans ass, and lick their balls, and a old friend of my sisters has the picks to prove it. F13 were with the Swans alot at Freemont back in the days, and would even hit up with them together in red.

Most people don't know much about gangs on here. Size means nothing.

Alot of people on here, do a gang search on the internet, to get material of whats goin down in the streets. They see a documentary on F13, or any gang, and automatically think they must be the baddest, since they got air time on the News.

They read that F13 is a big gang with big numbers, so they automatically start saying that they must be the biggest and the baddest. Don't no much about how gang wars take place, or how they go down.

Size means squat.

The Truth about:

South Side FLORENCIA 13

From My Own First Hand Personal Experience /Doing time with:

1. F13 did NOT just get big ALL of sudden because of demographics and more Latinos moving into South Central L.A., that’s BS. :evil:

2. ******** They’ve BEEN the 2nd biggest Chicano/Mexican gang in ALL of L.A. County for at least 30 years, if NOT much longer, Since the early 80’s I knew this, and from the East Los Area *************

3. Unlike 18th St. (biggest varrio in L.A. County in numbers) F-13 did NOT jump in just “ANYBODY” in, Florencia 13 has always had HIGH Standards for their members.

4. F-13 has ALWAYS had one of the BEST reputations of all South Side/SC varrios. You can only get that reputation by “taking care of business” over a long period of time. That is NOT a new thing.

5. Remember, East Coast Crips STARTED this shit, NOT F-13 ! ECC declared War by burning F-13, so now they face the consequences.

6. During the 80’s, In Y.A.. many F-13 members would catch “heat” from the rest of the Sureños because they were TOO BUDDY BUDDY with ECC. To which, they would respond, “I know him from the streets….” During this time, it WAS OK to have conversations with a Crip or a Blood, but not be all buddy-buddy, and F13 & ECC were like “homeboys”, all buddy buddy.

7. So don’t make Florencia 13 the bad guys in this story. I’ve always, personally, had a good concept of East Coast, but they fukked up their long relationship with F-13, NOT the other way around.

KEEP IT REAL.
MARTINEZ 8)

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » March 29th, 2006, 1:49 am

MARTINEZ wrote:
terren2000 wrote:actually, all the Hispanic gangs are getting numbers, so its a whole different ballgame.

Florencia, aint in Coast hood at all, thats a fact. Show me a pic of F13 in any Coast territory, especially the 6pack. maybe some other Coast clic, but not them.

F13, aint takin out any1. i broke this crap down b4. They got 18st to worry about, and the other ese sets that is tappin they a$$es.

Coast are killers. F13 has a bunch of little kids on their set, just like all the other big Ese gangs which helps give them numbers. They got 50million + kids, and they being as big as many claim, should have taken out the little ECC sets.

If they are so big and bad, why can't they take out a gang that only occupies a few blocks?

And if they are this notorious, why would the dumb ECC dare try to rob this big bad ass notorious ese gang?

The biggest disrespect a gang can do to another gang member, is to jack them, like little b!tches.

2. they make babies faster than Gizmo from Gremlins. poor water on their backs, then BOOM!!!!

F13, are a bunch of kids. They aint occupied no Coast territory at all. And if things were so bad, the other Coast sets would probably be involved.

All those years b4 they got big, they kissed the Swans ass, and lick their balls, and a old friend of my sisters has the picks to prove it. F13 were with the Swans alot at Freemont back in the days, and would even hit up with them together in red.

Alot of people on here, do a gang search on the internet, to get material of whats goin down in the streets. They see a documentary on F13, or any gang, and automatically think they must be the baddest, since they got air time on the News.

They read that F13 is a big gang with big numbers, so they automatically start saying that they must be the biggest and the baddest. Don't no much about how gang wars take place, or how they go down.

Size means squat.

The Truth about:

South Side FLORENCIA 13

1. F13 did NOT just get big ALL of sudden because of demographics and more Latinos moving into South Central L.A., that’s BS. :evil:

2. ******** They’ve BEEN the 2nd biggest Chicano/Mexican gang in ALL of L.A. County for at least 30 years, if NOT much longer, Since the early 80’s I knew this, and from the East Los Area *************

3. Unlike 18th St. (biggest varrio in L.A. County in numbers) F-13 did NOT jump in just “ANYBODY” in, Florencia 13 has always had HIGH Standards for their members.

4. F-13 has ALWAYS had one of the BEST reputations of all South Side/SC varrios. You can only get that reputation by “taking care of business” over a long period of time. That is NOT a new thing.

5. Remember, East Coast Crips STARTED this shit, NOT F-13 ! ECC declared War by burning F-13, so now they face the consequences.

6. During the 80’s, In Y.A.. many F-13 members would catch “heat” from the rest of the Sureños because they were TOO BUDDY BUDDY with ECC. To which, they would respond, “I know him from the streets….” During this time, it WAS OK to have conversations with a Crip or a Blood, but not be all buddy-buddy, and F13 & ECC were like “homeboys”, all buddy buddy.

7. So don’t make Florencia 13 the bad guys in this story. I’ve always, personally, had a good concept of East Coast, but they #%@& up their long relationship with F-13, NOT the other way around.

KEEP IT REAL.
MARTINEZ 8)
@MARTINEZ

Not putti n it all on F13 for the beefs. I know that the ECC started it. Its a lack of respect thats always been their for Ese gangs by Black gangs. Thats the real.

My response above that you qouted was in regards to a cat saying F13 was taking over the ecc area. WHich is BS.

But I agree with a few of your points, the others, i don't have enough knowledge to speak on.

We have some disagreements here. Not sure you are aware of the complecations that arises in gangs that extend more to one area than another.

I went to Bravo Medical magnet. And this cat from F13 had m back when I got into it with some older cats at the school. He was from apart of F13, that had no connection with Crips and Bloods.

And what im getting from you is the same I got from a class mate that I teach and a guy in 1 of my college courses.

I tell them about the F13 being down with Swans, and they tell me WTF? Never heard of that.

This had me thinking. The F13's who were down with Swans must have been a small section of them, and their ties with Swans might have been personal, not gang affiliated. But it wa wwell known to the ECC. Cuzz they hit up almost everywhere together. Red and everything. Saw pics from a picture book of a girl who lived in Swans hood with some F13 and Swans posing in bloody red flamed up from head to toe.

But,this is a fck up business, and the funny thing about it is, I don't understand how F13 and ECC got along this long, with the belief they were down with Swans.

I use to role to F13 hood to buy weed, and they'd all be lined up running to cars, competing trying to sell there weed, never no problems.

But like I told in a class once. Eventually. All Gangs are gonna have beef. No ally will last forever. it will only take 1 big BS incident to get things started.

I think the ECC F13 situation was motivated by either the problems in the pen, or the ECC just saying fuk them, they down with Swans.

Sometimes hoods have a bad day, and they just say F those niggs over there, today I don't think I like them.

I had that attitude once. Owed a ngga money. And he ask me for it. I said Fk you. Just was having a bad day. And the fact that I thought i could get away with it and couldnt do squat about it.

its an F up business.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » March 29th, 2006, 1:51 am

1 other thing.

Another reason why it has to be pen related.

Is the beef with SXL started not too long ago as well. And Coast and SXL had been cool for a very long time.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » March 29th, 2006, 10:16 am

terren2000 wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote:

Size means squat.

The Truth about:

South Side FLORENCIA 13

7. So don’t make Florencia 13 the bad guys in this story. I’ve always, personally, had a good concept of East Coast, but they #%@& up their long relationship with F-13, NOT the other way around.

KEEP IT REAL.
MARTINEZ 8)
@MARTINEZ

Not putti n it all on F13 for the beefs. I know that the ECC started it. Its a lack of respect thats always been their for Ese gangs by Black gangs. Thats the real.

My response above that you qouted was in regards to a cat saying F13 was taking over the ecc area. WHich is BS.

But I agree with a few of your points, the others, i don't have enough knowledge to speak on.

We have some disagreements here. Not sure you are aware of the complecations that arises in gangs that extend more to one area than another.

I went to Bravo Medical magnet. And this cat from F13 had m back when I got into it with some older cats at the school. He was from apart of F13, that had no connection with Crips and Bloods.

And what im getting from you is the same I got from a class mate that I teach and a guy in 1 of my college courses.

I tell them about the F13 being down with Swans, and they tell me WTF? Never heard of that.

This had me thinking. The F13's who were down with Swans must have been a small section of them, and their ties with Swans might have been personal, not gang affiliated. But it wa wwell known to the ECC. Cuzz they hit up almost everywhere together. Red and everything. Saw pics from a picture book of a girl who lived in Swans hood with some F13 and Swans posing in bloody red flamed up from head to toe.

But,this is a fck up business, and the funny thing about it is, I don't understand how F13 and ECC got along this long, with the belief they were down with Swans.

I use to role to F13 hood to buy weed, and they'd all be lined up running to cars, competing trying to sell there weed, never no problems.

But like I told in a class once. Eventually. All Gangs are gonna have beef. No ally will last forever. it will only take 1 big BS incident to get things started.

I think the ECC F13 situation was motivated by either the problems in the pen, or the ECC just saying #%@& them, they down with Swans.

Sometimes hoods have a bad day, and they just say F those niggs over there, today I don't think I like them.

I had that attitude once. Owed a ngga money. And he ask me for it. I said Fk you. Just was having a bad day. And the fact that I thought i could get away with it and couldnt do squat about it.

its an F up business.
Let's keep in mind that Florenica 13 has well over a dozen established OLD clicks.

( Tokers, Jokers, Holmes St, Termites, etc etc ) Generational Clicks.

Not to mention the newer clicks that got absorbed in the 90's till now....

Each one is like it's own separate gang, with boundaries to hold up and a reputation to uphold.

I would believe some clicks overlapped/shared territory East Coast Crips.

& other clicks overlapped/shared territory with Mad Swans Bloods.

Isn't there a dude from Swans here, he can confirm what clicks share territory with Swans.

Now it's no secret (for L.A. natives that are hip to the gang scene) that F13 clicks have gone

at it with each in the past ...something vicious !

I WONT get into details, I know what I know and I'm sure you and Old Guy also know, as well.

I'm sure Old Guy knows what F13 clicks are/were overlapped/shared territory with ECC.

I leave that up to him if he wants to post it up.

Anyway, it makes perfect sense that if ECC and Swans have been worst enemies/rivals for a long ass time

If the F13 clicks that ALWAYS got along with Swans anyway,

Now that F13 and ECC are going at it, that just made them NATURAL Allies, along with the OLD friendship they

ALREADY had.

You ever heard the saying: The enemy of MY enemy... is MY friend.

MARTINEZ

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » March 29th, 2006, 11:40 am

terren2000 wrote: Cant no cat from South Los see a cat from Hoover. But they down to bust.
Talk about blind racial pride..... Some cat named Lil Frosty (I think) from 74HCG got socked up and had his head repeatedly rammed into a wall by some short ass fool from SxL right infront of me. Maybe that fool from SxL had some "criptonite" that day :shock:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 29th, 2006, 12:03 pm

LOL :lol:

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » March 29th, 2006, 5:56 pm

GIBBY wrote:
terren2000 wrote: Cant no cat from South Los see a cat from Hoover. But they down to bust.
Talk about blind racial pride..... Some cat named Lil Frosty (I think) from 74HCG got socked up and had his head repeatedly rammed into a wall by some short ass fool from SxL right infront of me. Maybe that fool from SxL had some "criptonite" that day :shock:
funny. Criptonite works as good as gummy berry juice.

But on the real. Blacks feel we are the best fighters barnone. But honestly, my comment was related to the old school power and dominance of Hoovers. They IMO were the biggest and baddest at 1 time, so my assessment was based on that, and misleading. Didnt mean to imply that no South Los could beat No Hoover. But on average, head up I'd go with the Hoovers of Old. Out of respect, not race related.

But there are some big South Los. But ehtnically, Ese's are not big people. Hope thats not taken personally.

But in Gompers. We had Blacks and Somans who were 6-3 in the freakin 8th and 9th grade.

On average, the Ese's were pretty short and not built with the body mass Blacks had back in the days.

I was thinking from the average Hoover OG ive met. compared to the SOuth Los Og's ive met who were barely 5-9, and skinny or medium.

Though I know size don't matter. But I'd sure prefer to have that advatage if I had to go to blows.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 29th, 2006, 8:56 pm

I used to box for a little while in jr. high and high school

Ese's, at least the ones that know what they're doing, are QUICK with it

Sparring this 5 foot Mexican was like fighting four 5ft. Mexicans so many punches a second

Outside the ring the best way for a bigger dude to take them was basically tackling/wrestling/throwing them on the ground then pounding/kicking them, but straight up bosing, they were FAST

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 1st, 2006, 9:59 am

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:I used to box for a little while in jr. high and high school

Sparring this 5 foot Mexican was like fighting four 5ft. Mexicans so many punches a second

Outside the ring the best way for a bigger dude to take them was basically tackling/wrestling/throwing them on the ground then pounding/kicking them, but straight up bosing, they were FAST

JUST REMEMBER THAT JUST BECAUSE YOUR FAST DOESN'T MEAN YOUR PACKING POWER BEHIND YOUR PUNCHES.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 1st, 2006, 4:04 pm

Very true, he never knocked me out.

But "boxing" wise he won by judges all the time because it's really more frustrating him fighting thatn anything else. Outside the ring I would have just rushed in and tackled/wrestled him down and kicked him or something but boxing, it got to the point that it's like fighting with a blindfold on because of nonstop punches.

lol but I think seeing kids now they don't have speed or strength or a combo (like Ali), just this weird middle, watered down ground now.

It's funny when they think they know what they're doing to. Whoever is telling them "behind the ears" didn't explain it's not literally "behind the ears' but the back/side jaw that you aim for lol

But I guess that's better than having a bunch of retarded kids hurting each other for reals so, ya.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » April 1st, 2006, 8:44 pm

Y.G. wrote:
EVN - I'm just me... wrote:I used to box for a little while in jr. high and high school

JUST REMEMBER THAT JUST BECAUSE YOUR FAST DOESN'T MEAN YOUR PACKING POWER BEHIND YOUR PUNCHES.
So???

One good puch to the chin and you'll be walking on queer street. Strenght don't mean shit! If you got a weak chin you are goind down regardless.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 1st, 2006, 10:49 pm

Ive heard of some boxers in mexico that dont lift weights as they believe they can do without it or it is some advantage, anyone else hear of this?

T~

Unread post by T~ » April 2nd, 2006, 10:46 am

afakasi wrote:Ive heard of some boxers in mexico that dont lift weights as they believe they can do without it or it is some advantage, anyone else hear of this?
most boxers dont lift weights, I'v been boxing 5 years an iv never lifted. you get all the muscle from the endurance. not from weights.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 2nd, 2006, 2:09 pm

T~ wrote:
afakasi wrote:Ive heard of some boxers in mexico that dont lift weights as they believe they can do without it or it is some advantage, anyone else hear of this?
most boxers dont lift weights, I'v been boxing 5 years an iv never lifted. you get all the muscle from the endurance. not from weights.
Yup. In fact, every martial art and boxing I have ever been in, the coach/master/sensei/sungsengneem/etc. was always against me lifting, because hard lifting without stretching or otherwise tensing of the muscles makes you slow

You have to be loose and relaxed to get SPEED, which is the key

Power shots are for after the other guy is stunned or something and can be developed by heavy bag really

There are only a few people I know that have had a 100% weight lifting program, such as Evander Holyfield, Bruce Lee, etc.

But I still lift now just because in some tangled/grabbing situations it helps.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: FLORENCIA 13 VS. EAST COAST CRIPS

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 18th, 2006, 5:26 am

MARTINEZ. wrote:Killjoy wrote{...what mexican gang doesnt do that...}

MY RESPONSE: EVERY SINGLE MEXICAN GANG IN EAST LOS DOESN'T WRITE THAT, IT'S ALL GANG RELATED HOMIE, DON'T MAKE IT RACIAL 'CAUSE YOU WOULD FALL RIGHT INTO THEIR HANDS...

I'M 100 % MEXICAN & I DONT AGREE WITH ANY CHICANO HOOD OR BLACK HOOD TRYING TO MAKE A GANG WAR INTO A RACE WAR,

MY MENTALITY IS THIS,
"_____ HOOD STARTED THE DAMN WAR, HANDLE YOUR OWN BIZZ, DON'T BE TRYING TO RALLY A WHOLE RACE TO YOUR SIDE !!!

TO ME, WEAK FOOLS LIKE TO PLAY THE RACE CARD, I'M PROUD OF THE FACT THAT I SPEAK ON A HIGHER LEVEL WITH RESPECT TO GANG VETERANS OF OTHER RACES (i.e bgCASPER of COMPTON CRIPS)
IF YOU'VE EVER READ ANY OF MY POST, YOU'LL SEE I EVEN RECOGNIZE & GIVE PROPS TO VARRIOS (i.e. HOYO MARAVILLA) THAT ARE OL' BITTER ENEMIES/RIVALS WHERE MUCH LOSS OF LIFE HAS OCCURRED (ALL MEXICAN VS. MEXICAN)

BUT IN THE WORDS OF THE APOSTOL PAUL, "WHEN I WAS CHILD, I THOUGHT AS A CHILD, I BEHAVED AS CHILD, BUT WHEN I BECAME A MAN, I PUT CHILDISH WAYS BEHIND ME."

PEACE HOMIE TO BOTH THE BROWN & BLACK COMMUNITY THAT HAS SUFFERED THRU GENERATIONS OF VIOLENCE.
IT'S TIME FOR BOTH BROWN & BLACK TO BECOME A MEN & LEAVE CHILDISH WAYS BEHIND.

ORALE.
MARTINEZ.
AGREED!

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 18th, 2006, 5:33 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:
T~ wrote:
Yup. In fact, every martial art and boxing I have ever been in, the coach/master/sensei/sungsengneem/etc. was always against me lifting, because hard lifting without stretching or otherwise tensing of the muscles makes you slow

You have to be loose and relaxed to get SPEED, which is the key

Power shots are for after the other guy is stunned or something and can be developed by heavy bag really

There are only a few people I know that have had a 100% weight lifting program, such as Evander Holyfield, Bruce Lee, etc.

But I still lift now just because in some tangled/grabbing situations it helps.
VERY TRUE, I NOTICED THAT WHEN I LIFTED WEIGHTS, IT SLOWED ME DOWN AND MADE MY ARMS HEAVIER, I HAD TO WAIT AT LEAST A WEEK BEFORE I REGAINED MY DEXTERITY AND SPEED BACK CUZ ALL MY LIFE, BEFORE I STARTED LIFTIN', I WAS KNOWN FOR HAVIN' LIGHTNIN' FAST SPEED FROM THE SHOULDERS, I STILL DO, I HAVEN'T LIFTED WEIGHTS IN ABOUT 4 YEARS AND MY SPEED IS DEFINITELY THERE, BUT I NEED TO GET BACK ON A CARDIO PROGRAM AND START USING A HEAVY BAG AGAIN.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 18th, 2006, 5:37 am

bgcasper wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
oldguy wrote:
"Always Ruunning"
by LUIS T. RODRIGUEZ

pg 84/85

YOU BE HAVING FACTS FOR THAT ASS LOL!!!
latinos i grew up with around cpt in the mid 80's late 90's were sayin cuzz and used a lot of crip slang ...and was listenin mainly black soul and funk ...never ever was acting like the lil bitch ass bald head putos that be givin raza a bad name by sidin with nazi and callin black people porch monkeys ...cpt isnt all l.a ...but in cpt most blocks had their friendly vatos and those vatos werent racist were sidin with the black side .they became but not in the beginin .it sound like a hudge manipulation and propaganda the carnales be masterisin ...
YEAH, I AGREE HOMIE, THE MAJORITY OF LATINOS I KNEW GROWIN' UP TALKED WITH BLACK CRIP SLANG LIKE THEY WERE BLACK, EVERYWHERE I GO, I SEE AND HEAR LATINOS PLAYIN' BLACK RAP MUSIC, DRESSING LIKE THEY'RE BLACK, AND EVEN CALLIN' EACH OTHER "NIGGA".

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » May 18th, 2006, 10:53 pm

VOID wrote:
lonewolf wrote:For over half a century Florencia has been in the South Side right in
the midst and has gone at it with all. Wanna keep it real - well then,
RECOGNIZE!
Slow down Bronco!

Florencias aint no punks and they've done alot, but you have Extras!
They Aint been in South Central a Half Century, maybe Hunington Park and its outskirts.......
In the world of Chicano Gangs, one does not get that BIG and
stay BIG without having what it takes.
Yes and No...

They got big becuase the Latino Population got big, while the Black popultion dwindled.

Shit, must houses and apatrtments that florencias live in,in Soth Central,u can trace to a black family living there b4.....

Just do the math!

Anything, if u know some real F13s, ask them who started them, it aint all Chicano Pride like you hope, Hunington Park in the 1930's!

F13 travels far and wise to manhandle, even back in the day.
(Where was Swans back then?) Unheard of by any of US!
Florencias didnt come from Huninton Park and into these Black Neighborhoods like Ghangis Khan, they werent slapping niggas and taking names.

They came in peace!
They hung with niggas!

They even taked like niggas!

It was no agressive play at all.

They just followed their popultion.

See Lonewolf, you dont know anything about Black/Brown relations or History in South Central.

The Mexican population in that part of South Central was little to none!

The Eses in our area had to go to catch the 110 RTD down Gage to Hunington Park to find hinas.

Eses were always respectful and minding their business, beefing with other eses..

F13/Xv3
F13/38
F13/WVG
F13/SxL

And didnt funk with local black gangs. The interacted with black gangs, Some even clicked up.

F13/ECC
F13/62 Brims
F13/60s

It took a population boom, recruiting from this boom, and prison shit to get the Aggression going!

it don't matter if its 1000 versus 20 -
I dont know what these numbers your throwing out means.

But it might be making my Point!
thats true.

Ese gangs have always been click with black gangs. And no offense, but the black gangs always ppunk the hispanic gangs, back in the early 80's

Now im not speaking of ese gangs in east LA, but the ones spread througout South central.

I kick it with a F13 back when i was at Bravo, but it was also known they kick it with Swans, and hit up in Red.

Most hispanic gangs always click with surrounding black gangs.

Coast and South Los were always tight. They stayed in my old hood. They never bang hard.

118 Coast was down with SXL, APB was down with B13. not to mention South los had beef with Hoovers.

We even had one cat claim he was from coast and South Los.

i know a few barrio 13 did the same with the APB's.

But like Void said, ese gangs never started crap with hoods they stayed in. They were visitors.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 18th, 2006, 11:33 pm

terren2000 wrote:
VOID wrote:
lonewolf wrote:For over half a century Florencia has been in the South Side right in
RECOGNIZE!
Slow down Bronco!

They Aint been in South Central a Half Century, maybe Hunington Park and its outskirts.......
Yes and No...

They got big becuase the Latino Population got big, while the Black popultion dwindled.

Shit, must houses and apatrtments that florencias live in,in Soth Central,u can trace to a black family living there b4.....

Just do the math!

Anything, if u know some real F13s, ask them who started them, it aint all Chicano Pride like you hope, Hunington Park in the 1930's!

Florencias didnt come from Huninton Park and into these Black Neighborhoods like Ghangis Khan, they werent slapping niggas and taking names.

They came in peace!
They hung with niggas!

See Lonewolf, you dont know anything about Black/Brown relations or History in South Central.

The Eses in our area had to go to catch the 110 RTD down Gage to Hunington Park to find hinas.

Eses were always respectful and minding their business, beefing with other eses..

F13/Xv3
F13/38
F13/WVG
F13/SxL

And didnt funk with local black gangs. The interacted with black gangs, Some even clicked up.

F13/ECC
F13/62 Brims
F13/60s

It took a population boom, recruiting from this boom, and prison shit to get the Aggression going!

thats true.

Ese gangs have always been click with black gangs. And no offense, but the black gangs always ppunk the hispanic gangs, back in the early 80's

Now im not speaking of ese gangs in east LA, but the ones spread througout South central.

I kick it with a F13 back when i was at Bravo, but it was also known they kick it with Swans, and hit up in Red.

Coast and South Los were always tight. They stayed in my old hood. They never bang hard.

118 Coast was down with SXL, APB was down with B13. not to mention South los had beef with Hoovers.

But like Void said, ese gangs never started crap with hoods they stayed in. They were visitors.
THAT'S TRUE TOO, BUT THE HISPANIC GANGS FROM EAST L.A. DON'T REALLY HAVE ANY RELATIONS WITH BLACK GANGS AT ALL DAMM NEAR, EAST L.A. IS DAMM NEAR ALL HISPANIC, BOYLE HEIGHTS, LINCOLN HEIGHTS, ETC...

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » May 20th, 2006, 3:01 am

WLA PALMS wrote:
terren2000 wrote:
VOID wrote:
RECOGNIZE!
Slow down Bronco!

Yes and No...

Just do the math!

They came in peace!
They hung with niggas!

F13/Xv3
F13/38
F13/WVG
F13/SxL

F13/ECC
F13/62 Brims
F13/60s

thats true.

THAT'S TRUE TOO, BUT THE HISPANIC GANGS FROM EAST L.A. DON'T REALLY HAVE ANY RELATIONS WITH BLACK GANGS AT ALL DAMM NEAR, EAST L.A. IS DAMM NEAR ALL HISPANIC, BOYLE HEIGHTS, LINCOLN HEIGHTS, ETC...
yea, thats what i was saying. only cats who were down really with South central gangs were the ones in South Central.

heck, i got robbed by the Hazards, since there park was our P.E. area when iw as at bravo.

I told the cat i was from ECC, but he didnt give a damn, he was high. This fool even gave me and 2 of my homies some beer, and sat down and talk to us like we was cool.

When i told him I was from ECC, he ask me if I knew Frog from 1st street, i was like nope. then this fool pulls out a 25, and took all my shit.

bastard, i thought he was cool. Saw the dudes arm, and he had a bunch of needle holes in it. His homeboy was youunger and cool as hell. he was tryna get my ring back, but the basehead wouldnt give it up. he kept askin dude to let him see it, but he wouldnt give it up.

i like that ring too. my dad gave me that ring.

On the real, my homeboy who was with me, he didnt bang. he was talin about he was gonna kick the gun out his hand. i was like fool, you would have gotten us all killed.

But, thats just crap i look back on and laugh. unfortunately i started robbin mexicans.

So we came out even.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » May 20th, 2006, 9:57 am

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

So???

One good puch to the chin and you'll be walking on queer street. Strenght don't mean shit! If you got a weak chin you are goind down regardless.
Zab Juddah!

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 20th, 2006, 10:49 am

I aint gonna give details but Swans & F13 aren't cliqued up together whatsoever anymore. They do their thing, we do ours. Aint no beef, but just thought people should know. They still Coast killers and we still Coast killers so that's that. Don't expect a Swan/F13 war though if thats what you think I'm implying.

When it comes to F13 and damus, you'll most likely see them in Pueblos hood.

Do the math.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » May 21st, 2006, 8:16 pm

youngwun wrote:I aint gonna give details but Swans & F13 aren't cliqued up together whatsoever anymore. They do their thing, we do ours. Aint no beef, but just thought people should know. They still Coast killers and we still Coast killers so that's that. Don't expect a Swan/F13 war though if thats what you think I'm implying.

When it comes to F13 and damus, you'll most likely see them in Pueblos hood.

Do the math.
holler at me more on this through PM

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 22nd, 2006, 11:12 am

terren2000 wrote:
WLA PALMS wrote:
terren2000 wrote:
VOID wrote:
RECOGNIZE!
Slow down Bronco!

Yes and No...

Just do the math!

They came in peace!
They hung with niggas!

F13/Xv3
F13/38
F13/WVG
F13/SxL

F13/ECC
F13/62 Brims
F13/60s

thats true.

yea, thats what i was saying. only cats who were down really with South central gangs were the ones in South Central.

heck, i got robbed by the Hazards, since there park was our P.E. area when iw as at bravo.

I told the cat i was from ECC, but he didnt give a damn, he was high. This fool even gave me and 2 of my homies some beer, and sat down and talk to us like we was cool.

When i told him I was from ECC, he ask me if I knew Frog from 1st street, i was like nope. then this fool pulls out a 25, and took all my shit.

bastard, i thought he was cool. Saw the dudes arm, and he had a bunch of needle holes in it. His homeboy was youunger and cool as hell. he was tryna get my ring back, but the basehead wouldnt give it up. he kept askin dude to let him see it, but he wouldnt give it up.

i like that ring too. my dad gave me that ring.

On the real, my homeboy who was with me, he didnt bang. he was talin about he was gonna kick the gun out his hand. i was like fool, you would have gotten us all killed.

But, thats just crap i look back on and laugh. unfortunately i started robbin mexicans.

So we came out even.
Nigga, you crazy as hell fo that one LOL, sheeiit, I thought the ese was coo, yeah, now those are the ese's I'm coo with, the ones who really don't trip or care about what nationality, blood or crip you are, but yah tho, since you didn't know Frog from 1st street, that's why he probably robbed you too, probably felt you were an outsider or somethin', on top of him being a heroin addict with all the track marks in his arm but I never took the Hazard's seriously, I thought they had probably died out by the time the movie "American Me" came out, but yeah tho..