long beach 52nd st Bricc Boys?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Ho0dStA bOi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

long beach 52nd st Bricc Boys?

Unread post by Ho0dStA bOi » May 26th, 2004, 10:52 am

i was up in the carmelito projects the other day and b4 i went i hit the home girl from LB r20s and she said it was on the northside(i dont know nuthin bout the north,only the east) i figured that tho . so i was like who hood run dem projects she was like the mac mafias . so i was like aiight dem niggas is str8 they coo with rollins or what not , so i push over there and all i see hit up is BBC 52nd st . now i heard of these niggas thru one of the homies that moved out here from LB but i figured they was jus a clicc , but i guess these niggas is a hood ,so will some one from long beach plz justify sumthin about these niggas. who do they beef with ? i asked dis one brizzle in there like do they beef with the mexicans(bcuzz in long beach its a 4eva war between longos and blk hoods) and she was like its mexicans from bricc boys ...so im lost... any LB niggas know whats up with these niggas?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: long beach 52nd st Bricc Boys?

Unread post by bgcasper » May 26th, 2004, 11:19 am

as far as i remember its bricc blocc not boyz and they are runnin that project the mac mafias are a bit more east of that hood and blvd mafia are just south of my hood on lb blvd

Ho0dStA bOi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ho0dStA bOi » May 26th, 2004, 1:44 pm

fa sho fa sho , i guess they bang it 2 different ways , i seen strike ups that said bricc blocc and bricc boys in there. but dats sum nice ass projects lol they had good grass growin , new paint on the walls and shit lol i was like damn they call these Projects

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » May 26th, 2004, 10:50 pm

i've also seen it hitm up BRICC BOYS but why they say bricc block is unknown to me. i remember back in like 95 or 96 they shot at some 4 corner block dudes. they didnt really push a line to be talked about that much. all i knew is that they had established the carmelitos as they're hood.

PEACE!!!

OYG SCARFACE 2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OYG SCARFACE 2 » May 30th, 2004, 1:44 am

Hoodsta boi, you want to know the real about the Bricc Boy Crips, then im gonna put you up on them. For one my grandmother moved to the litos back in 86. I went to live with her in 87 and thats the first time I ran onto the bricc boy crips. They are a set and so to say the least they do exist and their enemies are the 4 corna blocc crips and the north side longos.

OYG SCARFACE 2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OYG SCARFACE 2 » May 30th, 2004, 1:46 am

Hoodsta boi, you want to know the real about the Bricc Boy Crips, then im gonna put you up on them. For one my grandmother moved to the litos back in 86. I went to live with her in 87 and thats the first time I ran into the bricc boy crips. They are a set and so to say the least they do exist and their enemies are the 4 corna blocc crips and the north side longos.

NorthLongBeachMac562
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NorthLongBeachMac562 » June 7th, 2004, 3:25 am

First of all, the Mac Mafia's hood is on the other side of the bridge, no where near The Carmelitos. Five Duece Bricc Boy Crips run The Carmelitos. They always have and they always will. I have been born and raised on the North and I have never heard of the Bricc Boys calling themselves Bricc Blocc. That is a myth. They are Bricc Boys.

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » June 7th, 2004, 3:28 pm

dude please, back in 94-95 the doves had it sewed up, not to mention every other hood that wanted to hang and slang there

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » June 7th, 2004, 11:03 pm

Yea I always thought the Carmelitos was open, my homeboy used to stay there and it would be niggas from every where in there. We had a barbeque in there and it was a gang of Duroc's and SSCC's chilling the whole day and everybody in there was cool.

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by N9ne » June 9th, 2004, 10:55 am

naww homie@ whoever said its always gonna be brickboy hood, there be a gang of different hoods in the carmelitios, brick boys, mac mafia's, polk streets, and i heard that for a minute a couple grapes stayed over there. i don't really mess around with the carmelito's so i can't tell you too much first hand knowledge but from what airbody said, it sound accurate

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » June 10th, 2004, 12:04 pm

Yea some Grapes use to say they had a little hood over there

NorthLongBeachMac562
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NorthLongBeachMac562 » June 26th, 2004, 6:45 pm

Yeah, it's a few cats in there from other hoods. But, that goes for anybody hood. If you go to a hood, do you really think that that hood is gonna be 100% whatever hood your in, no. I know of niggas from Grape who live in the damn Nickerson Gardens. Of course some Mac Mafia niggas is gonna be in there because they clicced up. Some Grapes live in there and some other cats, too. But, no of them is movin' anything and most of them keep to themselves or know people from Five Duece. So, don't come at me with that BS. I guarentee you at least one nigga from a rival hood lives in your hood right now.

grapes of wrath
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by grapes of wrath » June 27th, 2004, 3:29 pm

wut grape do u know that lived in nickerson gardens?

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » June 27th, 2004, 10:26 pm

IT AINT NO GROUP OF CRIPS IN NICKERSON GARDENS. AND ENEMIES MIGHT BE IN YOUR HOOD BUT THEY SHOULDN'T C IN THE HEART OF IT

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”