Park Village Compton Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Park Village Compton Crips

Unread post by kidlocc700 » May 28th, 2004, 11:39 pm

IM HERE TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING NEEDED EXPLAININ ABOUT THE VILLAGE. I SEE IN HERE THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE WANNA KNOW WHO WE CLICCED UP WITH/BEEFIN with. HERE IT IS

MAIN ALLIES:
NUTTY BLOCC (ALTHOUGH THINGS MIGHT BE CHANGED *RUMORS*)

ALLIES:
PALMER BLOCC (NOT TOTALLY CLICCED UP BUT ITS SOMETHING)
FRONT HOOD (RECENTLY ALLIED BECAUSE OF FTPK KILLED OSHAY RIP)
WE COO WITH ALOT OF HOODS, BUT WE BEEF TO ALOT AS WELL.

MAIN BEEFS:
ANY CV (JUST TO STATE THE FACTS, WERE NOT MEXICAN KILLA, WE HAVE HISPANICS ON THE HOOD)
TRAGNEW PARC (CAME ALONG WHEN NUTTYVILLE WAS IN ITS PRIME)
ANY PIRUS/BLOODS
ANY CARSON GANGS (IE: SVC, 190, WSP)
ANY SAMOAN GANGS (IF YOUR AN USO, YAAH GANG OR DONT BANG)

WHATEVERS:
ANY LONGBEACH GANGS (MOSTLY PERSONAL BEEF/ALLIES GO ALONG WITH THIS)

WE HAVE THREE SUBSETS TO THE VILLAGE. THE MOST POPULAR IS SAMOANSIDE AND WACCSIDE (WILMINGTON ARMS). THE THIRD IS DARCSIDE (ALL BLACCS NOT LIVING IN THE ARMS)

SAMOANSIDE COLORS ARE BABY/ROYAL/NAVY BLUE. WACCSIDE AND DARCSIDE ARE BLUE/GREY/BLACK

WE DONT HAVE A BASEBALL LOGO.

ANY OTHER QUESTIONS COULD BE ASKED HERE OR U CAN PM/EMAIL ME. YAAH

MA$E
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Park Village Compton Crips

Unread post by MA$E » June 10th, 2004, 1:51 am

is it only the Samoans in PVCC that wear black rags & the black white sox hat

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » June 10th, 2004, 1:00 pm

a dude named roscoe was mentioned in Monster.....any stories on him?

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » November 27th, 2004, 8:33 pm

that pic of them people with the rags, thats niggas from the wack (arms) thats basically the blacc people from PVCC.. their hood colors are blue/grey... SAMOAN SIDE's colors are royal/columbia/navy blue... ROSCOE is from BOOYAA tribe... hes an OG from the hood

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » November 27th, 2004, 8:35 pm

we dont have hats... we jus sport the colors or a blue P hat.. the big homie got a couple palos verdes base ball hats... but those are hard to find

guerrillablackhawk
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by guerrillablackhawk » November 27th, 2004, 9:24 pm

peace kid locc mt name is Trigga man Daddy cool you know cyrus from park village he is a samoan his samoan name is Davida or in english David he got like 4 or 5 brothers all from park village.

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » November 28th, 2004, 10:45 pm

Thats the same Roscoe? dope, thanks for the info kidlocc

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » November 29th, 2004, 1:04 am

i thought one of y'all main beefs was with SOS in LB? i remember hearin' of an uso from PVCC gettin' killed by an SOS at some festival at a park in Carson...

another thing i find weird is...y'all uso's got family from both sides...i mean in Gardena alone...i know of Samoans mainly from WSP, but a couple that bang crip like one head from SOS...they all homies / family, but they don't bang on each other...if they get down, it's personal shiet like you said...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 29th, 2004, 2:36 am

SOMETIMES FAMILY DON'T STOP SHIT WITH THE USO'S BECAUSE I SEEN THEM GET DOWN ONE TIME AT THE END OF CHURCH W.S.P.'S VS. S.O.S. OR P.V.C.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 29th, 2004, 12:16 pm

I got a bunch of uso's from the hood (PVC) that live in my Apt's. Finny, Say, lots of uso's. Good people though.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » November 29th, 2004, 1:56 pm

^
yeah...on they own, they good peoples...one of my closest homies is a tongan...and my neighbor is an uso...he prolly from somewhere, but i dunno where...but he a nice fellow...big, but nice...

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » December 6th, 2004, 9:51 am

we aint bad folk, jus very tempermental when it comes down to certain things

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » December 6th, 2004, 6:48 pm

kiCKer wrote:i thought one of y'all main beefs was with SOS in LB? i remember hearin' of an uso from PVCC gettin' killed by an SOS at some festival at a park in Carson...

another thing i find weird is...y'all uso's got family from both sides...i mean in Gardena alone...i know of Samoans mainly from WSP, but a couple that bang crip like one head from SOS...they all homies / family, but they don't bang on each other...if they get down, it's personal shiet like you said...
We've always beefed with SOS... its just got REALLY THICC lately and they moved up a few notches on the enemy list for us...

the thing for samoans .. or any polynesian race... its uso's(brothers) before colors... u could bang a neon green gang... but if u got family from a pink gang... your gunna back your pink brother up before your "gang".. in the long run.. gangs dont do shit for u but get u in trouble... and it is not EVER guarenteed that theyll protect you... a real family member will cover you for anything... and polynesians are very cultural.. we believe in this to the fullest

Pepito_That_Ese
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Pepito_That_Ese » December 6th, 2004, 7:09 pm

kidlocc700 wrote:
kiCKer wrote:i thought one of y'all main beefs was with SOS in LB? i remember hearin' of an uso from PVCC gettin' killed by an SOS at some festival at a park in Carson...

We've always beefed with SOS... its just got REALLY THICC lately and they moved up a few notches on the enemy list for us...

the thing for samoans .. or any polynesian race... its uso's(brothers) before colors... u could bang a neon green gang... but if u got family from a pink gang... your gunna back your pink brother up before your "gang".. in the long run.. gangs dont do shit for u but get u in trouble... and it is not EVER guarenteed that theyll protect you... a real family member will cover you for anything... and polynesians are very cultural.. we believe in this to the fullest
thats a great principle

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » December 6th, 2004, 8:35 pm

kidlocc700 wrote:

that is what i have noticed...and i respect yo principle...i live by the same as well...

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » December 7th, 2004, 10:20 am

kidlocc700 wrote:

I've been meaning to get the answer to this for the longest time, in regards to uso's. I mean, I understood the family before friends type deal...that's normal.

But my next question would be, why even join a gang, much less a rival gang if it was like that? We had instances of one pinoy being from jfx and his brother being from tgp, or two brothers being from two allied gangs like one from STS and one from HSG, but hardly ever a rival. When we came across a situation where our lil cousins/brothers were hanging out with rival gangs, we'd change their minds and put them in our hoods. Like we'd sway them to keep the entire family in one neighborhood, peer pressured.

With so many usos being bloods in Carson, and crips in LB/Compton...I always wondered how that worked out at family parties. Family before gang! Thanks Kidlocc...stay up

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » December 7th, 2004, 10:53 am

Yeh that does sound hard. I mean how u gonna roll up with your homies in a rival gang to a familey party n see your brother or somethin with his gang roll up at the same time. Would that not end up bloody or what ?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 7th, 2004, 7:48 pm

~For whatever my 2 cents is worth~

I have Primos from Cypress Park, ES 18 ST, Primera Flats, all whom are enemies of my Barrio in the immediate area. But it is not an issue when I go to CP or PF because I keep to the family side and they respect that, now when the familia meets at a party, wherever you're from it doesn't matter because FAMILY is FAMILY, at least to us it is (Blood is Blood).

In San Pedro, my lil' bro is from Rancho San Pedro and my cousin is from Leland Park, these two Barrios used to go at it all the time, but the family don't trip on each other - that is a real taboo.

Now, my primos from Florencia 13 have a real problem and get a very uneasy feeling with the primos from 18ST, however they just keep their cool and distance from each others.

Now the older uncles from Florencia 13 & El Hoyo MaraVilla, don't even sweat it, they get a kick out of it all, sometimes they bring out the gloves and have the younger ones go at it one on one just for kicks, and lil' side bet of course.

When my primos from Fresno Bulldogs come down, they're crazy as fock, and can down them tequila bottles just like any Sureños, not to say anything of that crank they bring down with them.

IT MAY ALL BE DIFFERENT WITH OTHER PEOPLE, BUT WITH OUR FAMILIA IS NO PROBLEM, AND FOR THE MOST PART, THE HOMIES RESPECT.

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » December 7th, 2004, 9:01 pm

too make the story even more interesting, my little sister is from Skott Park Piru in carson.. kinda ironic.. im from Crips.. she from Piru.. Im from Compton.. she from Carson... so close.. yet so far... i only have a couple fam members from sos.. but they OG and quit the bangin lifestyle.. most of my families from Carson Ru's.. im the outcast in Compton with a couple family members in the ville

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 13th, 2004, 3:49 am

HEY AS LONG AS YALL DON'T LET THAT SHIT GET BETWEEN YOU GUYS YALL ARE STRAIGHT.

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » December 15th, 2004, 11:02 am

we mess around say the disses to each other but it aint nothin.. blood thicker.. nahmean?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » February 25th, 2005, 9:15 pm

A Locc, You Samoan or Tongan, If you tongan you know anybody From Tonga Crip what street is Tonga Crip hood on 107-108 I forget But some of the O.G hommies told me Them HALO HOOVAZ came through and cleaned house on TCG moved em out the ace.

and as for Park Villege I got a Samoan hommie from te Hood named Sojah
real name is Josh, nigga roles up to the highschool With a loaded Ak with an Extendo clip Protectin his sister From Piru. nigga is Crazy wonderin if you knew em.

and TCG, I got a couple of Hommies, vooney, Tiny, Say, Finny, Aron Fayo, David Fayo,
Matt Sanchez, I normally wouldnt name names and shyt but most the Polys keep it in the line and keep shytClose like family u know. If you know any of em holla at a nigga.

Peacen Out Stay Fobed Out And Keep that PolyPride cuh.

Did you hear what happend at flagday, we was in Line tryin to get some Chop suey, Some foo's started sluggen, from what I hear it was TCG and SOS maybe them villegas but I dont know, Crazy insane shyt though.

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » February 27th, 2005, 4:52 am

lol flag day was with me and yayos hood (pvc vs sos)... u think u were there.. i still got stains on my long johns from the blood of my nigga CRONE VIP

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » February 27th, 2005, 4:53 am

btw, me/mr yayo are samoan... im from the village.. and junior is tongan.. but he doesnt bang.. hes a coo nigga from australia

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » February 27th, 2005, 10:04 am

WHAT ARE THE BORDERLINES FOR EACH SIDE?:
WACKSIDE/SAMOANSIDE/DARKSIDE

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » February 27th, 2005, 12:37 pm

its all the housing projects.. samoanside = the actual "park village" spot.. waccside is the wilmington arms, and darkside is the sunny coves. the boundaries for park village is Alondra(S) Compton Blvd(N) Wilmington Ave(W) Compton Creek(E)

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » March 2nd, 2005, 11:46 pm

kidlocc700 what was the name of that white boy from your hood that shot up the guards at the gates entering the Arms?What side wash from?

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » March 3rd, 2005, 4:02 pm

I read somewhere on here that PVCC was a only black n somoan gang... No whites are anything.... misinformation?

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » March 3rd, 2005, 6:51 pm

most CC gangs are mixed race (black/hispanic) PV happens to be well mixed, samoan/hispanic/black and weve had a few white people.

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » March 3rd, 2005, 6:52 pm

i want to remind everyone, race doesnt define a person.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » March 3rd, 2005, 8:36 pm

is those houses across the street from the airport on alondra...is that yo hood? my homie used to live there back in the 90s, when i was in middle skoo. i went there...it's them nice houses with a big ass wall around it...a lil' park in the middle of it too. looks like them suburban houses you see in the movies...i seen two crips there...one of 'em was tongan...he was only 12...and i was like 13/14 at the time.

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » March 4th, 2005, 11:38 pm

them houses are sunny coves.. those ar enew houses they built a little while ago.. park village has a gate around it and it looks like projects.. the wilmington arms looks like a grip of apartments behind a big gate.. but yea.. thats the ville.. when u gunna respond to your PM?