Holly Hood Piru

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: Holly Hood Piru

Unread post by Y.G. » September 9th, 2004, 1:16 am

bgCASPER wrote:WITH ALL THE RESPECT I HAVE FOR THE TREEZ ....THE TREEZ ARE TO FRUIT TOWN WHAT THE KELLYZ ARE TO US ...THEY SAMLL BUT ACTIVE AND I THINK THEY STILL AROUND ON THAT SPRUCE ST SURE NOT LIKE IN THE DAYS BUT WHO IS DEEP LIKE IN THE DAYZ IN MY SIDE OF COMPTON I WOULD SAY SOUTH AND LUDAZ STILL WITH IT

YEAH YOU RIGHT ABOUT THAT THATS WHY THERE HAS BEEN SOME TENSION WITH THE FRUITS AND TREEZ PRETTY MUCH OVER THAT SITUATION. TREEZ ARE STILL OUT BUT THEY AIN'T LIKE THEY USE TO BE BECAUSE LIKE I SAID IN THE PAST END OF 2002 WHEN THAT SHIT WAS GOIN DOWN WITH TREEZ AND THE FLATS MAN AT FIRST IT WASN'T LOOKIN GOOD FOR THE TREEZ WHICH DISAPPOINTED ME BUT THEY DID COME THROUGH I DON'T WHAT TOOK SO LONG.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » February 21st, 2008, 3:26 pm

hooly's aitn a factor
only niggaz doin it are from 300blk locust

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re:

Unread post by Y.G. » May 29th, 2009, 10:55 am

H572DSTA wrote:hooly's aitn a factor
only niggaz doin it are from 300blk locust

SHIT ASK SSCC, LPP, LHP, CAP, AND NHCC.....MATTER OF FACT LAST YEAR THE NHCC WAS SNITCHIN ON HHP's!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Re:

Unread post by bgcasper » May 30th, 2009, 3:23 am

[quote="Y.G."][quote="H572DSTA"]hooly's aitn a factor
only niggaz doin it are from 300blk locust[/quote]

SHIT ASK SSCC, LPP, LHP, CAP, AND NHCC.....MATTER OF FACT LAST YEAR THE NHCC WAS SNITCHIN ON HHP's![/quote]
duccy hood beefed recently with them ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 31st, 2009, 4:02 am

[quote="Slim2"][quote="SCeric"]im not sure but on a bangin on wax song i think awol say ak-47 on the lolly pop mob loc, im not sure if hes talkin about this set[/quote]awol was talking about lime hood and mob piru[/quote]lol lollipop is ludaz park mob is their old alliance when they was together
he would have said lemon head for lhp or high heel perv for hhp or hoolahoops

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 6th, 2009, 10:47 pm

bgcasper wrote:
Slim2 wrote:
SCeric wrote:im not sure but on a bangin on wax song i think awol say ak-47 on the lolly pop mob loc, im not sure if hes talkin about this set
awol was talking about lime hood and mob piru
lol lollipop is ludaz park mob is their old alliance when they was together
he would have said lemon head for lhp or high heel perv for hhp or hoolahoops

HIGH HEEL PERVS??? YOU MAKE THAT ONE UP....REAL TALK!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 12th, 2009, 5:43 am

[/quote]ALLO ????YG CCK BONE ???YOU NEED TO ANSWER THOSE REAL POST AND TALK WITH REAL BANGAZ :
mrfigueroa111st wrote:so YG..you do know why us and your hood was beefin at one point right??(no disrespect intended)[/

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 14th, 2009, 10:23 am

bgcasper wrote:

ALLO ????YG CCK BONE ???YOU NEED TO ANSWER THOSE REAL POST AND TALK WITH REAL BANGAZ :
mrfigueroa111st wrote:so YG..you do know why us and your hood was beefin at one point right??(no disrespect intended)[/

ALREADY ANSWERED HOMIE! NOW ANSWER A QUESTION FOR ME DO YOU KNOW WHY YOUR SO-CALLED HOOD WAS WARRIN WITH HHP??? AND WHY YALL WARRIN WITH THE KPCC RIGHT NOW???

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 24th, 2009, 10:01 pm

[quote="Y.G."][quote="bgcasper"][quote]

HIGH HEEL PERVS??? YOU MAKE THAT ONE UP....REAL TALK![/quote][/quote]ALLO ????YG CCK BONE ???YOU NEED TO ANSWER THOSE REAL POST AND TALK WITH REAL BANGAZ :

[quote="mrfigueroa111st"]so YG..you do know why us and your hood was beefin at one point right??(no disrespect intended)[/[/quote]

ALREADY ANSWERED HOMIE! NOW ANSWER A QUESTION FOR ME DO YOU KNOW WHY YOUR SO-CALLED HOOD WAS WARRIN WITH HHP??? AND WHY YALL WARRIN WITH THE KPCC RIGHT NOW???[/quote]
my hood is waring with bedier project rite now in paris lolol punk im from france fool ....i did thousands of post about it ....but u better come clean cause u didnt answer no shit about nella vs lane so far

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 25th, 2009, 11:49 am

I DID BITCH ASS NIGGA... ALSO AIN'T NO REAL BANGERS IN PARIS LMPAO!!!

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » June 29th, 2009, 12:15 pm

bgcasper wrote:

ALREADY ANSWERED HOMIE! NOW ANSWER A QUESTION FOR ME DO YOU KNOW WHY YOUR SO-CALLED HOOD WAS WARRIN WITH HHP??? AND WHY YALL WARRIN WITH THE KPCC RIGHT NOW???
my hood is waring with bedier project rite now in paris lolol punk im from france fool ....i did thousands of post about it ....but u better come clean cause u didnt answer no shit about nella vs lane so far[/quote]

Learn how to quote!

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » June 29th, 2009, 2:30 pm

NYTE_RYDA wrote:
bgcasper wrote:

my hood is waring with bedier project rite now in paris lolol punk im from france fool ....i did thousands of post about it ....but u better come clean cause u didnt answer no shit about nella vs lane so far

Learn how to quote![/quote]

Huh?

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » July 2nd, 2009, 2:13 pm

I was talking to Casper, the dude doesn't know how to quote.

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » June 23rd, 2010, 8:57 pm

there is a rapper named chief from holly he has a video called breaklites is real tight song has big fase and 211 in it .they were caravaning threw compton waving red flags and flamed up all threw the vid.you can find it on youtube.also they have another vid called we on one by the eastside boyz and there posted right on holly ave in the vid.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » June 23rd, 2010, 9:50 pm

gautier wrote:there is a rapper named chief from holly he has a video called breaklites is real tight song has big fase and 211 in it .they were caravaning threw compton waving red flags and flamed up all threw the vid.you can find it on youtube.also they have another vid called we on one by the eastside boyz and there posted right on holly ave in the vid.

Growing up, I watch 211 go from standing on Beach Ave infront of Boner And Taco house with no life, now hes gotta name, he def. in the streets tough now.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”