To all CRIPS (or any gangmembers)

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
RICH

To all CRIPS (or any gangmembers)

Unread post by RICH » June 11th, 2004, 5:57 pm

Some of ya'll are gonna think I'm some kinda nutcase for what I'm about to say.I have read ,talked too and saw every movie documantary I could find on you. What I have found is that you MEN have great power but don't seem to fully realize it. You are the MEN this government fears because they know you will fight and fight hard. True warriors you are. I probably will never understand the complexities of your differences amongst eich other so i will not comment on that. I just pray one day that you guy's, CRIPS, find a way to unite and understand we need ya'll as BLACk PEOPLE. The LA CRIPS can change this country and they know it.

smokeridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: To all CRIPS

Unread post by smokeridah » June 11th, 2004, 8:37 pm

????? ok.....?

Ho0dStA bOi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ho0dStA bOi » June 12th, 2004, 12:53 am

??????? smokin that bomb shit lmao

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » June 12th, 2004, 2:22 am

very good point but that should be dirrected to all gangs thugs or anybody in involved in a urban activity legal or illeagal

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by N9ne » June 13th, 2004, 4:57 pm

Ho0dStA bOi wrote:??????? smokin that bomb stuff lmao
he off that OOOOHHHHH WEEEEEE

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » June 13th, 2004, 10:15 pm

hey, past the stick ova heree

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 13th, 2004, 10:35 pm

lmao.so just the CRIPS huh??? lol and forget all the other type of gangs! just the CRIPS in LA! nevermind all them Bloods, and Surenos in LA..forget any other type of gang anywhere!! only the LA CRIPS can make a difference! the CRIPS are the only hope that is left in this country..LOL

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » June 13th, 2004, 10:41 pm

Ho0dStA bOi wrote:??????? smokin that bomb stuff lmao

Straw Weight

Unread post by Karma » June 14th, 2004, 9:07 am

LoL..i know dude sound a lil nutty but dont clown homie..he got a positive outlook...LoL

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » June 14th, 2004, 10:40 am

KRDreJ wrote:hey, past the stick ova heree
WHERE YOU AT :?:

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » June 14th, 2004, 10:42 am

Karma wrote:LoL..i know dude sound a lil nutty but dont clown homie..he got a positive outlook...LoL
I THINK NOT :!: :roll: :evil:

RICH

Unread post by RICH » June 14th, 2004, 12:23 pm

RuthlessBone909 wrote:lmao.so just the CRIPS huh??? lol and forget all the other type of gangs! just the CRIPS in LA! nevermind all them Bloods, and Surenos in LA..forget any other type of gang anywhere!! only the LA CRIPS can make a difference! the CRIPS are the only hope that is left in this country..LOL
No I won't say just the CRIPS. The reason the CRIPS were the main focus was because this is a CRIP forum. As I said, some of you will think I'm some fruitcake fool. Thats ok with me though because I know some of you are ddep in your conviction about bangin'.And yes i say the LA area CRIPS because it seems that all other Crips (Minn., Wash., Ohio. etc.) seem to follow their lead. I have a temendous amount of respect for all of you MEN, BLOODS included. But before we can worry about the SUR's and NORTENOS, I think we should get our people together first. I'm sorry if I offended or insulted anyone. That was never my intention. I'm 32 years old and I'm tired of seeing brothers die.If that makes me be on something, well I'm high til' I die. PEACE from ther EAST.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 14th, 2004, 12:26 pm

RICH wrote:
RuthlessBone909 wrote:lmao.so just the CRIPS huh??? lol and forget all the other type of gangs! just the CRIPS in LA! nevermind all them Bloods, and Surenos in LA..forget any other type of gang anywhere!! only the LA CRIPS can make a difference! the CRIPS are the only hope that is left in this country..LOL
No I won't say just the CRIPS. The reason the CRIPS were the main focus was because this is a CRIP forum. As I said, some of you will think I'm some fruitcake fool. Thats ok with me though because I know some of you are ddep in your conviction about bangin'.And yes i say the LA area CRIPS because it seems that all other Crips (Minn., Wash., Ohio. etc.) seem to follow their lead. I have a temendous amount of respect for all of you MEN, BLOODS included. But before we can worry about the SUR's and NORTENOS, I think we should get our people together first. I'm sorry if I offended or insulted anyone. That was never my intention. I'm 32 years old and I'm tired of seeing brothers die.If that makes me be on something, well I'm high til' I die. PEACE from ther EAST.
didnt offend me ....just sounded like you were a lil obsessed with "CRIPS"...

jack4hire
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jack4hire » June 14th, 2004, 11:28 pm

cept you all will fall on each other for a piece of fried chicken or a hit of smack. CRIP change the country? What ever. I've been in 'goverment' for a while and I'm here to tell you the 'man' ain't afraid of you. What you all don't understand is your now listed as 'terrorists' by the 'goverment' and are there for Green Lit. Just keep up the home boy bangin sh_t a little longer, help more Tangos with money and guns and 'professional' goverment people will be seeing you soon. It's already happening and you don't even know it. Any of your bros missing or turn up dead? Sh_t a 2 man 'kill team' could wipe out any ten CRIPERS. You all ain't nothing in numbers less then 10. Why don't you go watch Planet of the Apes if you need inspiration about the oppressed over coming the 'master'.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » June 15th, 2004, 12:24 pm

jack4hire wrote:cept you all will fall on each other for a piece of fried chicken or a hit of smack. CRIP change the country? What ever. I've been in 'goverment' for a while and I'm here to tell you the 'man' ain't afraid of you. What you all don't understand is your now listed as 'terrorists' by the 'goverment' and are there for Green Lit. Just keep up the home boy bangin sh_t a little longer, help more Tangos with money and guns and 'professional' goverment people will be seeing you soon. It's already happening and you don't even know it. Any of your bros missing or turn up dead? Sh_t a 2 man 'kill team' could wipe out any ten CRIPERS. You all ain't nothing in numbers less then 10. Why don't you go watch Planet of the Apes if you need inspiration about the oppressed over coming the 'master'.
LOL Jack....you are funny. For ya'll that don't know "tango" = terrorist in CT operations. A 2 man "kill team" as you put it could wipe out a lot more than 10 "cripers".....it would depend on the operation and location of the target or targets. ;)

jack4hire
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jack4hire » June 15th, 2004, 1:41 pm

Conservitive estimate. That was the name for a 2 man team when I was in (a long time ago). I just get tired of hearing how tough thugs claim to be.

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » June 15th, 2004, 9:24 pm

Rich has a good point if Blacks would unite and stop acting stupid, killing each other, and stop buying into stereotypes we can achieve alot. But Idiots like SmokeRidah with that stupid ass

(?????ok) comment of his can't see that. The goverment knows the truth why do you guys think they killed Malcolm X, King, and destroyed the Black Panthers they don't want us united because they know what will happen.

Thanks to alot of ignorant N***as like some of the fools on here we probally won't have unity or peace.

RICH

Unread post by RICH » June 16th, 2004, 10:54 am

If what you think I'm saying is a joke, just take a look at one thing. Why when you talk of uniting and stopping the killing, you are all of a sudden a terrorist. Believe me brothers the Patriot Act was meant for us. The KKK have been terrorist for years and they never had a problem with them. They are afraid BROTHERS and they will begin to show it really soon.Loc's, B-Dogs I'm on your side because it's about to go down. Just start talking peace and respect and unity and watch how our FREEDOM loving Government reacts to you. PEACE from the EAST

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » June 16th, 2004, 4:13 pm

Im 17 still in high school and even I recognize that. The KKK are just sitting back laughing at us watching us kill ourselves. Honestly the Crips and Bloods have killed more blacks than the KKK and the KKK has been around for over a 140 yrs+ compared to the C's and B's with like what 36 years. Killing each other over a color and a fake ass hood that you guys don't own the goverment could take it any time they want and won't nobody bang on the Goverment.

Knowing N***** nowdays change will not be easy because one fool will always mess it up. Gangs can consider themselves the black KKK just without the " Hoods". Im not disrespecting anybody but if you take it that way then do it. Im just speaking the truth im not falling into the trap like so many brothers my age have already fallen into.

The Media plays a large part in this ask yourselves these questions:

Why does the media only glorify and constantly show Rappers and Thugs portraying them as if they are the s**t ?

Why doesn't the media show black doctors or sucessful black men on a regular basis ?

Black movies why are they always comedy movies or have black actors playing pimps, playas, athletes, or gangstas.

Why do the women always play some type of stereotypical role along with the males.

Its pretty damn simple make the young generation aspire to be pimps and rappers. Make the black youth think theres is nothing else except for being a ho and having Bling bling.

RICH

Unread post by RICH » June 16th, 2004, 5:51 pm

Dsmooth, you are wise beyond your years. Thats very good to see ya'll out there. The feelings alot of these brothas have I understand, but we are at a time in our history where ignorance( to our governments intentions) is not an excuse anymore. We are being played, lied too daily. That brotha around the corner, up the street or across the freeway isn't your enemy.That prison scandal in Iraq, thats just the test for what's gonna play out here. And where do you think they are gonna start first? You guessed it, Modern day Palistine, that city of gangstas, LA. But you laugh at what I say. You are the same MEN that will KILL at WILL at the drop of hat or rag.They see this too. You are a threat to this bulls&*^ . Like it or not, we will be united, or we won't survive. Gang injunctions and all, thats the Patriot Act my friend. Get used to it. PEACE from the EAST

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » June 16th, 2004, 11:05 pm

Rich these fools don't care out of all the members on here probally only 1 will get what you're trying to say. You notice nobody is responding to what you have to say. Either they are examining theirselves or just don't care. Honestly I think it's the latter.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 17th, 2004, 1:16 am

why is there all this talk about the KKK? i always thought the KKK was just some white trailer trash people who burn crosses..why ever worry about them? i know they had power back in the day.....i could be wrong about all that though...

jack4hire
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jack4hire » June 17th, 2004, 3:15 am

Anyone in law enforcement knows that some of the most dangerous gangs are of the 'white' variety. Realize also they are not fighting any 'tribal war' either so they are a lot more 'effective' than any Crips or Blood. Patriot Act will rain on them as well but not as hard because they have learned (the hard way) to camouflage themselves unlike most minority bangers I see wearing colors and bling bling. Sh_t guys may as well have a sign around your neck that reads arrest me. Lots of stone cold killers in this country and a lot are white. Malcom X (respect the man) Dr. King (respect the man). I listen to what they said and read what they wrote and I'm inspired. I guess though I hear a diffrent message but then again I'm a whitey.

Straw Weight

Unread post by Karma » June 17th, 2004, 9:43 am

jack4hire wrote:Anyone in law enforcement knows that some of the most dangerous gangs are of the 'white' variety. Realize also they are not fighting any 'tribal war' either so they are a lot more 'effective' than any Crips or Blood. Patriot Act will rain on them as well but not as hard because they have learned (the hard way) to camouflage themselves unlike most minority bangers I see wearing colors and bling bling. Sh_t guys may as well have a sign around your neck that reads arrest me. Lots of stone cold killers in this country and a lot are white. Malcom X (respect the man) Dr. King (respect the man). I listen to what they said and read what they wrote and I'm inspired. I guess though I hear a diffrent message but then again I'm a whitey.

see....its always good to have a cop around..pay attention....gettin inside law enforcements head is hard enough....jacc is spittin some useful knowledge

Straw Weight

Unread post by Karma » June 17th, 2004, 9:44 am

damn...kill teams huh??? where do i sign up?

RICH

Unread post by RICH » June 17th, 2004, 3:05 pm

Don't get it twisted, the "WHITE VARIETY" that I'm speaking of, wrote the Patriot Act.That backwoods trailer you talking about, is in Washington DC, The WHITE HOUSE. They wear three piece suits brotha. PEACE from the EAST

smokeridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by smokeridah » June 17th, 2004, 4:16 pm

Dsmooth u the mostg ignorant foll i encountered in my life you dumbass. Read craefully to wut i say cuz so far u actin like a dumbass. mark ass fool.

jack4hire
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jack4hire » June 18th, 2004, 4:41 am

Well I'm pleased with W but I don't want to start a riot on this board so I'll shut my pie hole. There are a lot of jerk offs in goverment that is for sure. Fortunately my job keeps them far away where they don't get hurt. They don't like to see street level officers near the flag pole.

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » June 18th, 2004, 11:44 pm

smokeridah wrote:Dsmooth u the mostg ignorant foll i encountered in my life you dumbass. Read craefully to wut i say because so far u actin like a dumbass. mark ass fool.
First of all Trick how can you call me ignorant and a dumbass when you can't even spell simple words.

Case in point:

Correct Spelling: Fool
You Spelling: Foll

Correct Spelling: Carefully
Your Spelling: Craefully (what the fuck)

Correct Spelling: What
Your Spelling: Wut

You need to go find a dictionary and learn how to spell BITCH!!!. You're the ignorant one dummy go get a life. Did you even graduate from high school probally not you fool.

Niggas always have something negative to say when another black man has something positive to say. Instead embracing a good idea you shun it what a fool thats the exact reason why we as black don't have the economic and political power we should have. We are always going the other route.

The White Man loves niggas like you he applauds and laughs at you. He knows you have fallen into your trap and he plans on keeping you there. He has brainwashed you into hating yourself and loving him. He makes you envy him.

Niggas like you give YOUNG BLACK MEN like me who want to make a change and will make a change a bad name.

Im 17 YEARS OLD and I have a 1000 times more knowledge than you. You may have more street smarts but I have book smarts and in the long run BOOK SMARTS will get you farther in life. You can live a million life times and you still will not accumulate as much knowledge as I have in 17 yrs.

See the White Man fears Black men like me because im smart and im willing to make a change. I don't endulge in all that superficial stuff like most black men my age have.

Pick up some real books not those books the White man wants you to read. Theres more to our history than MLK, Malcolm X, Rosa Parks, and the Civil rights movement. History is told from the viewpoint of the victor and rarely told from the view of the loser.

Learn about the great AFRICAN EMPIRES such as the Mali, Ghana Empires, learn about Mansa Musa, Shaka Zulu, Jomo Kenyatta, Kwame Nkhrume, and others. Read about the Egyptians Akhenaton, Khafre, Ramses, Nefertiti, learn about their contributions to the world. Learn about AFRICA because it is more than lion, Elephants, Giraffes, and Zebras.

They say the best way to keep a secret from a black men is to put it in a book. Well the white man hasn't kept any secrets from me.

Not knowing is bad not wanting to know is worse.

When the mouth stumbles it is worser than the foot.

Hopefully you can figure those two quotes out.

IN CONCLUSION

Smoke you have learned a life lesson courtesy of DAKQIR YANGA BATANI-KHALFANI a.k.a ( DSmooth). That lesson is ( Check yourself before you talk about others because others will find faults in you). All in all just shut the hell up BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never forget my name Bitch

DAKQIR YANGA BATANI- KHALFANI it will be famous

Son of a REAL BLACK MAN who was apart of the Slauson Villas who were around before the Crips and the Bloods. Some people might know who Im talking about if they were in C.Y.A the one based in Whittier, California.

RICH

Unread post by RICH » June 19th, 2004, 7:14 pm

Well, it's gonna be pretty hard to respond to that negatively.But seriously, brothas I didn't start this thread to be negative toward each other. There will be brothas who are not going to be peaceful about this and thats cool with me. I will never attack anyone on these boards. God (ALLAH) knows theres enough of that going on in the streets already. But I will let two men figure it out as they see fit, because as brotha D says " You might learn something".You have nothing to fear when you have TRUTH on your side. I'm not fearful, are you. Brothas, we CAN do this! PEACE from the EAST

jack4hire
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jack4hire » June 19th, 2004, 11:12 pm

This white man doesn't fear smart negros like yourself Dsmooth, I do however look forward to working with person's like yourself in making the world a better/ safer place for all. I appreciate your position in that it is not from that of victimstance. Keep it up and make a diffrence for your people. Peace.

smokeridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by smokeridah » June 20th, 2004, 7:58 am

Dsmooth shut the fuck. First of all i dunt give a shyt if your faggot ass is smart and second if you want to act smart go to anotha site where they talk about something educational not a gang forum dumbass fool.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”