East Coast Crips doing the most

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

East Coast Crips doing the most

Unread post by dubcity » October 27th, 2007, 11:32 pm

"the most gang" is really doin the most right now, droppin flowers left and right despite the number difference, these niggaz got the 2000 on locc c'n the most active they taking on all enemigos, niggaz need to ce recognized for this, u didn't think coast could do it like this especially with they numbers droppin low with niggaz movin out the hood, but the millenium belongs to the Coast they kept on Crippin
the 80s belonged to the Grapes
the 90s belonged to the 60s (arguably) :twisted: 8)
and the 2 triple O belong to the coast

oh yeah and this grape nigga, but its all e/s crip 8)

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 28th, 2007, 4:30 pm

droppin flowers foreal? fools always fronted like florencia was the biggest baddest gang and is wiping out everyone in the whole wide world, fronting like florencia13 is gonna end the iraq war and disable nukes in iran and shit.

but i guess the ECC in the garden gettin rid of the flowers eh

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 28th, 2007, 4:47 pm

florencia is not a factor, they deep as fuc, take into account they numbers, they should c doin' a lot more then wut they doin

Curious15
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Curious15 » October 28th, 2007, 10:33 pm

but i guess the ECC in the garden gettin rid of the flowers eh

Yup

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: East Coast Crips doing the most

Unread post by Y.G. » October 29th, 2007, 1:07 am

dubcity wrote:"the most gang" is really doin the most right now, droppin flowers left and right despite the number difference, these niggaz got the 2000 on locc c'n the most active they taking on all enemigos, niggaz need to be recognized for this, u didn't think coast could do it like this especially with they numbers droppin low with niggaz movin out the hood, but the millenium belongs to the Coast they kept on Crippin

LMAO! PLEASE 80's EVERYBODY WAS DOIN IT NIGGA THATS WHY THE L.A. MURDER RATE WAS OF 1,000 HOMICIDES PLUS YOU I GIVE GRAPES THEY PROPS BUT THEY AIN'T DONE SHIT BECAUSE BHB's IS STILL HELLA DEEP AND ACTIVE. THE 80's YOU HAD AS FAR AS CRIPS HOOVERS, 8-TRAYS, 60's, ECC's, AND MANY MORE. ECC DON'T RUN THE 2000 LMAO!

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 29th, 2007, 12:40 pm

its a toss up between Coast and Jungles for the 2000, they wuz doing the most this decade

Grape already smashed all our enemies, the hunnaz trucing with the PJs, everybody around us turnt grape, got a injunction, etc......

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 29th, 2007, 5:34 pm

dubcity wrote:its a toss up between Coast and Jungles for the 2000, they wuz doing the most this decade

Grape already smashed all our enemies, the hunnaz trucing with the PJs, everybody around us turnt grape, got a injunction, etc......

LIKE YALL NEVER TRUCED WITH THEM LOL! LIKE I SAID HUNTERS STILL VERY MUCH AROUND AND GOT THE HOOD SOWED UP SO STOP LYIN HOMIE.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » October 29th, 2007, 7:42 pm

Y.G. wrote:
dubcity wrote:its a toss up between Coast and Jungles for the 2000, they wuz doing the most this decade

LIKE YALL NEVER TRUCED WITH THEM LOL! LIKE I SAID HUNTERS STILL VERY MUCH AROUND AND GOT THE HOOD SOWED UP SO STOP LYIN HOMIE.
Who's "yall"???... :shock:

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 29th, 2007, 8:14 pm

NYTE_RYDA wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

think at the summer jam grapes truced with hunnas and went at 60s

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » October 29th, 2007, 8:21 pm

LOL...you didnt get it did you.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 29th, 2007, 8:54 pm

NYTE_RYDA wrote:LOL...you didnt get it did you.
naw i aint good at detecting sarcasm over the internet :D

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 29th, 2007, 9:12 pm

NYTE_RYDA wrote:LOL...you didnt get it did you.
lol @ this nigga still hurt about his weak ass city :lol:

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » October 29th, 2007, 10:42 pm

Its ok sideliner.... you really think anybody pays attention to your assumptions and comments?.... LOL @ your gayass threads. Kick rocks you lame ass fraud.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 29th, 2007, 10:59 pm

nyte ryda, dubcity is wattscrackin and all those other alias' claimin grape.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 30th, 2007, 2:36 am

pistolslanga wrote:
NYTE_RYDA wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

THAT AIN'T THE FIRST TIME THEY TRUCED I WAS TALKIN ABOUT THE TRUCE '92 WAS STARTED BY THEM.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 30th, 2007, 7:41 am

Y.G. wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
NYTE_RYDA wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

THAT AIN'T THE FIRST TIME THEY TRUCED I WAS TALKIN ABOUT THE TRUCE '92 WAS STARTED BY THEM.
but yea, dubcity aint even a real grape, real muthafukkas in watts wheather they enemies of nickerson or not know through the years they still been active and deep, this dubcity kid actin like grape's can fade bounty hunters like 99mafia haha

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 30th, 2007, 8:08 pm

Y.G. wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
NYTE_RYDA wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

lol @ this dumbass ot nigga "pistol slanga" :lol: thinkin the 92 truce wuz at summer jam ....... wow :lol:

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 30th, 2007, 8:10 pm

NYTE_RYDA wrote:Its ok sideliner.... you really think anybody pays attention to your assumptions and comments?.... LOL @ your gayass threads. Kick rocks you lame ass fraud.
:cry: :cry: :cry: how many times u gotta get shut down in every thread and exposed as I.E. net banger for u to get the message?

u didn't show up at the slauson, yo city is not the murder capital, u can't name one legit nigga from grape that got smoked in I.E., i mean .......where duz it end? :lol: :lol: :lol:

somebody pass that hoe ass nigga some tissues

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 30th, 2007, 8:13 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
NYTE_RYDA wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

but yea, dubcity aint even a real grape, real muthafukkas in watts wheather they enemies of nickerson or not know through the years they still been active and deep, this dubcity kid actin like grape's can fade bounty hunters like 99mafia haha
lol @ 99 mafia, u just a fan of this shit like i said, i can c all yo info is from streetgangs, u know nothin bout the dub, if u did u'd know how the bh's been getting smashed on since they inception

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 30th, 2007, 8:20 pm

anyway i don't got time for u hooks and yees, i'm here to chop it up with real niggaz such as myself, ya'll can watch just dont say nothin stupid or u gets clowned 8)

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » October 30th, 2007, 8:31 pm

dubcity wrote:anyway i don't got time for u hooks and yees, i'm here to chop it up with real niggaz such as myself, ya'll can watch just dont say nothin stupid or u gets clowned 8)

LOL! oh shit this dude has me rollin, take it easy there you super duper gangster you! :D

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 30th, 2007, 10:20 pm

NYTE_RYDA wrote:
dubcity wrote:anyway i don't got time for u hooks and yees, i'm here to chop it up with real niggaz such as myself, ya'll can watch just dont say nothin stupid or u gets clowned 8)

LOL! oh shit this dude has me rollin, take it easy there you super duper gangster you! :D
hahaha, he wanna chop it up, get his typin skill on, why ont ya chop it up with ya homies in the hood? oh wait you aint even from the vine :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 31st, 2007, 10:12 pm

lol @ this geek calling it the vine, man get yo corny ass outta here, u know nothin bout LA except yo streetgangs info, nigga u boring, u aint even no competition, i dont even know wut else to say to u, just shut the fuc up hoe 8)

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 31st, 2007, 10:37 pm

dubcity wrote:lol @ this geek calling it the vine, man get yo corny ass outta here, u know nothin bout LA except yo streetgangs info, nigga u boring, u aint even no competition, i dont even know wut else to say to u, just shut the fuc up hoe 8)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wannabe e/s, can just tell it on how you ebangin so hard ahhahah

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 31st, 2007, 10:47 pm

dubcity wrote: just shut the fuc up hoe 8)

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: East Coast Crips doing the most

Unread post by terren2000 » November 10th, 2007, 7:51 am

dubcity wrote:"the most gang" is really doin the most right now, droppin flowers left and right despite the number difference, these niggaz got the 2000 on locc c'n the most active they taking on all enemigos, niggaz need to be recognized for this, u didn't think coast could do it like this especially with they numbers droppin low with niggaz movin out the hood, but the millenium belongs to the Coast they kept on Crippin

You a smart man. Coast can't be moved, it is what it is.

Coast had the 80's as well. Grapes be smashin niggas though, those my peeps.