Whitsett Avenue Gangster Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Whitsett Avenue Gangster Crips

Unread post by alexalonso » December 21st, 2007, 11:29 pm

I received a call from this guy that told me that Whitsett Avenue Gangster Crip is the most notorious gang in the San Fernando Valley. WHat struck me is that I never heard of them until today. He told me to call the police and that they are in their files. He sounded quite proud that the police could validate the existence of this gang and he said I need to check my credentials.

Anyone heard of them in the 818?

abc543@
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by abc543@ » February 14th, 2008, 9:26 pm

YEA I HERD OF THEM THE HOMIES IS FROM THAT HOOD...THEY ARE ON WHITTSETT AVENUE(E/S) AVE AND 1 OF THEY CROSS BLOCKS IS 59TH THEYRE MAIN BEEF IS THE PACIOMA PIRUS..THEY ARE FAIRLY DEEP IN THE VALLEY THEY ARE ALSO BANGING GANGSTAS'S MOOVIN TOO SO THEY DONT LIKE N-HOOD GANGS EVEN THO AINT NONE IN THE VALLEY

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » February 21st, 2008, 10:53 am

abc543@ wrote:YEA I HERD OF THEM THE HOMIES IS FROM THAT HOOD...THEY ARE ON WHITTSETT AVENUE(E/S) AVE AND 1 OF THEY CROSS BLOCKS IS 59TH THEYRE MAIN BEEF IS THE PACIOMA PIRUS..THEY ARE FAIRLY DEEP IN THE VALLEY THEY ARE ALSO BANGING GANGSTAS'S MOOVIN TOO SO THEY DONT LIKE N-HOOD GANGS EVEN THO AINT NONE IN THE VALLEY

where on Whittsett are they. I want to go through there so I can put them on my map.

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » May 29th, 2008, 9:39 am

THEY DONT COME PAST the TRACKS

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » June 3rd, 2008, 10:24 am

they have a rapper that's signed with spider loc his name is big paybacc that niggas music is tight

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » June 3rd, 2008, 10:30 am

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Re: Whitsett Avenue Gangster Crips

Unread post by alexalonso » June 12th, 2008, 8:47 pm

so does anyone know what streets they occupy?

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » June 13th, 2008, 10:12 am

alexalonso wrote:so does anyone know what streets they occupy?
NOT 2 MANY

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » June 13th, 2008, 10:12 am

NOT 2 MANY

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » November 9th, 2008, 10:58 pm

alexalonso wrote:I received a call from this guy that told me that Whitsett Avenue Gangster Crip is the most notorious gang in the San Fernando Valley. WHat struck me is that I never heard of them until today. He told me to call the police and that they are in their files. He sounded quite proud that the police could validate the existence of this gang and he said I need to check my credentials.

Anyone heard of them in the 818?
YEAH THEY IN NORTH HOLLYWOOD, (NOTORIOUS NOT) THEY DIDDNT START CLAMIN RIP UNTIL LIL BLUE GOT POP

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » November 10th, 2008, 10:09 am

ARE THEY GANGSTA MOOVIN SINCE THEY IN the VALLEY

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by OG Redbone » June 25th, 2009, 5:18 pm

tysuave wrote:
GOTS 2 KEEP REAL DUDE GOTS FLOWS

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » June 25th, 2009, 5:23 pm

LONSO I THINK THEY OCCUPY OXNARD & FULTON IN the VALLEY BUT IM NOT SURE BUT WHAT DO KNOW THEY HAVE BEEF with the WEST END OVGC

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by OG Redbone » June 25th, 2009, 5:30 pm

alexalonso wrote:
abc543@ wrote:YEA I HERD OF THEM THE HOMIES IS FROM THAT HOOD...THEY ARE ON WHITTSETT AVENUE(E/S) AVE AND 1 OF THEY CROSS BLOCKS IS 59TH THEYRE MAIN BEEF IS THE PACIOMA PIRUS..THEY ARE FAIRLY DEEP IN THE VALLEY THEY ARE ALSO BANGING GANGSTAS'S MOOVIN TOO SO THEY DONT LIKE N-HOOD GANGS EVEN THO AINT NONE IN THE VALLEY
DONT THEY FUCK with SPYDA LOC & HE FRUM 97EC & THEY N HOODS

where on Whittsett are they. I want to go through there so I can put them on my map.
HEY LONSO COME 2 the PAKOIMA SO U CAN SEE HOW WE SURROUNDED BY ALL BY ALL SURENOS

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » January 8th, 2010, 6:36 pm

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHY THEY STARTED CRIPPEN? VALLEY NIGGAS KNOW WERE U AT

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Re:

Unread post by youngspade » January 29th, 2010, 11:03 am

tysuave wrote:

That was tite!

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » June 27th, 2010, 11:22 am

here is a link to san fernando valley gang map http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie ... 28800&z=10

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » June 27th, 2010, 6:23 pm

Not pretending i know something, but in this song he mentions whitsett. "Im from Eastside 6500 Whitsett."

This dude def. got flows.

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » June 27th, 2010, 6:52 pm

whitsett avenue gangsters vs Liggett Street Bloods

THE PEOPLE, PLAINTIFF AND RESPONDENT,
v.
NANSHON WILLIAMS ET AL., DEFENDANTS AND APPELLANTS.

APPEAL from a judgment of the Superior Court of Los Angeles County. Darlene Schempp, Judge. Affirmed. (Los Angeles County Super. Ct. No. LA053527).

FACTS

On September 13, 2006, D.R., Ramica R., and a friend, Ashley White, visited Birmingham High School, then left the school and walked eastward on the south side of Haynes Street toward a bus stop on Balboa. White and Ramica R. observed appellants Williams and Harvey across the street, on the northwest corner of Balboa and Haynes. Appellants began to cross the street, walking toward them.

Ramica R. saw Harvey throw up his right hand with three fingers extended, which she took as a sign for the Birmingham neighborhood, and made a rolling motion. He said "rolling," then asked D.R. "where are you from?" Williams was touching the front of his pants, "messing with his shorts."

Ramica R. testified that Harvey was the first person to speak. White testified that either Harvey or Williams spoke first. She did not remember which one.

D.R., who was a member of Liggett Street Bloods,*fn2 answered that he was from Liggett. In response, Williams made a circular motion which Ramica R. imitated in court: she grabbed her belt, crouched down, and spun in a counterclockwise motion. She also described his facial expression. He looked "like he has the person he wants or . . . Like, oh, I finally got it."

Harvey then said "come to the cut." Ramica R. understood "the cut" to mean, "a place where can't nobody see you." (Again, White did not remember whether it was Williams or Harvey who spoke.) At this point, appellants had started crossing the street. Ramica R., White, and D.R. were walking behind them. Ramica R. did not want to be in front of them.

Harvey opened his cell phone, put it to his ear, then closed it. D.R. asked him "who are you on the phone with? Are you calling your homies?"

According to Ramica R., Williams, who had been walking away from her group, turned around and faced them. He had a gun in his hand. He started shooting. D.R. shot back.

Bus driver Barbara Reid saw part of the crime. While she was stopped at a red light southbound on Balboa near Birmingham High School, she heard gunshots. She looked at the intersection and saw D.R. on one corner, along with the two women. D.R. was dancing as if he was dodging bullets. He was also attempting to pull his t-shirt up, as if he wanted to get something out of his pocket or his belt. He then extended his arm and started shooting.

After D.R. was shot, Ramica R. called 911 on D.R.'s cell phone. White hid D.R.'s gun in some shrubbery. The gun was a .25 handgun capable of holding five bullets. When it was recovered by police, it was empty. Both White and Ramica R. initially told police that D.R. had not had a gun, but later admitted that he had.

Shortly after the shootings, a passerby saw a young man hiding under a tree, on his cell phone, asking someone to hurry up. It looked as though he was holding something. A black sedan drove up at a high rate of speed, then stopped. The young man ran to the car, got in, and stayed low. The witness could not identify the man, but did testify that he was dressed in a blue t-shirt and blue shorts, which matched Ramica R.'s description of Harvey's clothing. (White testified to a white t-shirt and blue shorts.)

Another young Black male ran past this witness, but the witness was not sure whether that person got into the car.

This witness provided police with the license number of the black sedan. Police recovered the car. It was registered to a Bruce Williams. Appellant Williams's fingerprints were found inside.

D.R. sustained a gunshot wound to his abdomen and died of that wound. The bullet was recovered from his body. It was flattened on one surface, and the deputy medical examiner opined that it had ricocheted off some hard surface before hitting D.R.

LAPD Sergeant Gasior responded to the 911 call in about 15 minutes. At that point, "a lot of vehicular traffic" was still flowing on Balboa, and there were a lot of pedestrians on both sides of Balboa and Haynes. It was about half an hour before the intersection could be shut down.

Detective James Nuttall testified that police recovered three .380 casings in an alley located just east of Balboa and north of Haynes.*fn3 All three were fired by a single gun. Four .25 caliber casings were recovered from the vicinity of the southeast corner of Haynes and Balboa. Two days later, another .25 caliber casing was found near the southeast corner of Balboa and Haynes, a location Detective Nuttall had previously searched. Detective Nuttall testified that "it's possible casings could always be missed at crime scenes," and that it was not uncommon for casings at a crime scene to be moved by pedestrians or cars.

The parties stipulated that all three .380 casings were from the same gun, and that all of the .25 caliber casings were from D.R.'s gun.

Gang Evidence

Ramica and White testified that D.R. was a member of the Liggett Street Bloods. This was a rival of the Whitsett Avenue Gangster Crips, and LAPD Officer Thomas Appleby, assigned to the Van Nuys gang enforcement detail, testified that Williams and Harvey were members of the Whitsett Avenue Gangster Crips. A school police officer testified that Williams had admitted his membership in that gang.

According to Officer Appleby, the sign Ramica R. observed Harvey make was "an aggressive motion," and could signify that the signer was in Rolling 30s, or was claiming Whitsett, or both.

Officer Appleby testified concerning two photographs. One (People's 31 and 32), taken in August of 2005, showed a group of males in Whitsett Avenue Gangster Crips clothing. Officer Appleby described this picture as "the definition of a gang." Harvey was in the picture, along with known members of Whitsett Avenue Gangster Crips and other Crips gangs. Harvey was throwing a Whitsett Avenue sign.

Officer Appleby described the other photograph (People's 33) as a "family shot" of the Whitsett Avenue gang, with senior people in the center, surrounded by the "youngsters." Harvey was in the photograph. He was in gangster clothes, standing gangster style. He was putting his right arm into his waistband, either indicating or simulating that he had a handgun. This photograph indicated that Harvey was associated with Whitsett Avenue Gangster Crips, and, according to Officer Appleby, Harvey's conduct in this case confirmed his membership in the gang.

Officer Appleby testified about the history of the Whitsett Avenue Gangster Crips and the gang's primary activities: murder, robberies, assaults with a deadly weapon, concealed weapon violations, and narcotics offenses.

The prosecution introduced abstracts of judgment showing that Daniel Wayne Rose had been convicted of assault with a firearm in 2005 and that Kendell Shaka Braughton had been convicted of attempted murder and other crimes in 2002. Officer Appleby testified that both were documented members of Whitsett Avenue Gangster Crips.

Officer Appleby testified that a "where you from" situation involved a division of labor. One gang member would identify members of the rival gang with "where you from?" Another gang member would be armed. That armed gang member would stand off, but as soon as the rival gang member identified himself, the armed gang member would brandish his weapon and take out the rival gang member. Gang members would not approach a rival gang unarmed.

When asked the level of violence which could occur once the words "where you from?" were spoken, Officer Appleby testified that "it can lead to just simple batting of the eyes or throwing gang signs, to where you can have a full-on shooting." When given a hypothetical involving the facts of this case (an encounter between rival gang members involving "where you from?" accompanied by a rolling gesture, the words "rolling," and three extended fingers, followed by "come to the cut" after the rival gang member identified himself), Officer Appleby opined that there was "about 100 percent probability" that the encounter would result in violence.

The day after the shooting, a notebook containing gang graffiti was recovered from Williams's residence. Writing included "WAGC," which according to Officer Appleby stood for Whitsett Avenue Gangster Crips; "IIShort," and "BK" crossed out. "IIShort" was Williams's gang moniker. "BK" meant "Blood killer," and the cross-out meant that a Blood gang member had been "crossed out."

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » June 27th, 2010, 7:09 pm

Pacoima Piru Bloods vs Whitsett Avenue Gangster Crips

v.
LEE EZELL, DEFENDANT AND APPELLANT.

APPEAL from a judgment of the Superior Court of Los Angeles County, Ronald S. Coen, Judge. Affirmed. (Los Angeles County Super. Ct. No. PA040672)

FACTUAL AND PROCEDURAL SUMMARY

Appellant Ezell was associated with the Pacoima Piru Blood gang, and Marcario Alcorn was a member of a rival gang, the Whitsett Avenue Crips. On February 10, 2002, Alcorn was attending a party in Blood territory. Also at the party was a 16-year-old girl, Sodany Seng. Ms. Seng had received permission from the others hosting the party to have appellant pick her up there; she and appellant had planned to go out to some clubs with another friend.

Appellant and Jamar Price drove up in Price's Expedition. Price was driving, appellant was in the front passenger seat. They did not get out of the vehicle. Alcorn informed Ms. Seng that someone was outside and asked if she knew the person. She and Alcorn went over to the passenger side of the Expedition. Ms. Seng noticed that appellant had a gun on his lap, and asked, "What the hell you brought that for?" According to Ms. Seng, appellant and Alcorn conversed calmly. She heard appellant say something about Alcorn not remembering him. (They both had attended the same high school.) Alcorn responded, "I know, dude. I know, dude." He then walked away.

Ms. Seng got into the Expedition and talked about picking up her friend and going to the club. She went back into the house to get her shoes and call her friend. When she came out about ten minutes later, Alcorn's car, which had been in front of the Expedition, was gone. Ms. Seng got into the Expedition. Appellant told her he had "some business to take care of" and would talk to her later. Ms. Seng got out of the car, and appellant and Price drove away.

A short time later, some guests left the party. As they were driving, they saw Alcorn's car crash into a nearby fence. There were several bullet holes in the car and the driver's side window was shattered. Alcorn had been shot in the head and the back of his shoulder, and he died from the gunshot wounds.

The gun used to shoot Alcorn was found in a bush behind Price's home, wrapped in a sweater. Ms. Seng identified the gun as the one she had seen in appellant's lap just before the shooting. Appellant was arrested and interviewed by police. At first he denied involvement in the shooting, claiming he was home that night. Eventually he told police that Alcorn had been mouthing off outside the party. They had not gone looking for Alcorn when they drove away. Alcorn had pulled up beside their car and asked why they were following him. Alcorn told them he was going to come back and kill them. Appellant tried to calm Alcorn down, telling him, "[Y]ou tripping, dude." Then appellant saw that Alcorn had a gun. When he saw Alcorn aim the gun at them, appellant shot Alcorn.

Appellant was charged with one count of murder. It was alleged that the crime was committed to promote criminal conduct by gang members to benefit the gang (Pen. Code, § 186.22, subd. (b)(1)); all statutory references are to this code) and that appellant personally used a firearm (§ 12022.53). Appellant was found guilty of first degree murder, and the allegations were found true. He was sentenced to a term of 60 years to life. This is a timely appeal from the judgment of conviction.

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » June 27th, 2010, 7:31 pm

whitsett avenue crips vs pacoima pirus retaliation for alcorn

v.
DANIEL WAYNE ROSE, DEFENDANT AND APPELLANT.

APPEAL from a judgment of the Superior Court of Los Angeles County, Harvey Giss, Judge. Affirmed. (Los Angeles County Super. Ct. No. PA054561).

FACTS AND PROCEDURAL BACKGROUND

1. The gang related murder of Alcorn; Rose and other gang members attempt to retaliate; gang confrontation at Alcorn's funeral service.

On February 10, 2002, Marcario Alcorn, a member of a blue Whitsett Ave. Crip gang was murdered by a member of a red Pacoima Piru gang. The morning after Alcorn's murder, gang members met to plan retaliation. Shawn Cooper, a former gang associate of Rose, testified they "loaded guns" and "got ready to go."*fn2

That night, Cooper, Rose, Alcorn's older brother and a fourth person "canvassed" the territory of the rival gang [in a car] trying to find "anybody wearing red . . . ." Cooper pulled alongside a Cutlass occupied by two males wearing red hats. Rose hung out the window of the car and attempted to shoot the males but the gun misfired.

A police detective staked out Alcorn's funeral service, expecting retaliation. After waiting about an hour, three Piru gang members drove past the funeral home in a red four-door Honda and flashed gang signs at mourners. When uniformed officers chased the Honda, the rear seat occupant threw a gun out the window.

2. The Murder of Thomas

a. The Shooting

On the night of Friday, February 28, 2003, George Thomas went to visit a friend in his maroon Suburban. He parked near a barbershop he frequented. Kenneth Bowman, the operator of the barbershop, was in the shop late that night with his nephew and nieces. Bowman noticed truck lights and one of his nieces said someone was there for a haircut. Bowman went outside and saw a male who appeared to be approximately 25 years of age standing on the sidewalk next to the passenger side of a truck. Bowman heard someone say, "Fuck Piru." Bowman went inside and within seconds heard four or more gun shots.

Thomas was shot six times and died of multiple gunshot wounds. Each of the four bullets recovered from the scene had been fired from the same weapon.

b. Accomplice Testimony Regarding the Shooting

On the night Thomas was shot, Eddie Elaire drove around the San Fernando Valley with Rose and an individual known as Stone. Elaire, Rose and Stone were members of the same gang. At Rose's direction, Elaire stopped at a taco stand and Rose got out of the car. Elaire drove up the street, turned around and heard gunshots as he drove toward the taco stand. Rose ran to the car, entered the front passenger seat and said "that guy was woofing." The next day, Elaire saw a gun on a table at Rose's house.

Los Angeles Police Officer Charles Lenane conducted a tape-recorded interview of Elaire concerning the shooting of Thomas. Lenane told Elaire he was not under arrest and asked Elaire to talk about the case. At first, Elaire was worried he would incriminate himself but then began to tell Lenane what he knew about the case. Lenane did not offer Elaire any compensation for his statement and Elaire was not facing criminal charges on any other case when Lenane interviewed him.

c. Rose's Statement to Cooper at the December 2003 Barbeque

In December of 2003, Cooper attended a barbeque at the home of Alcorn's brother. At the barbeque, Rose told Cooper "he had got[ten] one not too long ago." Cooper interpreted this to mean Rose had killed a rival gang member. Rose said he, "Big . . . Stony Boy" and Elaire were riding around in Pacoima, "looking to target Pirus . . . ." They found a guy in an S.U.V. Rose "hopped out, approached the truck" and asked, "Hey, you from Pacoima?" Rose said the individual responded, "Yeah, I am from Pacoima. What's up?" Rose said, "Fuck Piru," and "emptied the cylinder" of a handgun into him. Rose said he was so close when he shot the victim that the victim's shirt caught fire. Cooper indicated numerous other gang members attended the barbeque including Lee Davis.

4. The Defense Case

Lee Davis, a sentenced state prisoner, knows Rose and Cooper. Davis did not go to a party in December of 2003 attended by Cooper and Rose and Davis has never heard Rose tell Cooper that Rose had ever shot anyone. Davis knows Alcorn's brother but has never been to his home for a barbeque.

The defense recalled Cooper who testified he makes his living as a paid confidential informant and he has worked in this capacity upwards of a hundred times. The most he has earned in any single case is $10,000. Cooper testified Davis drove him to the December 2003 barbeque.

5. Verdicts

The jury convicted Rose of the murder of Thomas and found true a criminal street gang special circumstance under section 190.2, subdivision (a)(22), and a firearm enhancement under section 12022.53, subdivision (d) [personal discharge of a firearm causing death].

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » July 25th, 2010, 1:19 am

wow that was ge dog that they killed fuck bissqit

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » March 19th, 2011, 11:49 am

THEY KILLED A HOMIE THAT WAS EVEN BANGING AND NOW THEY PUSHIN the MOOVIN CAR AND NOW THEY BEEF with OVGC BUT REMEMBER WHO TOOK THEM UNDER IN the COUNTY JAIL AND NOW THEY FIP the SCRIPT AS HOMIE SAID AND FINISH IM NOT FROM OVG BUT KNOW the REAL ONES AND I FROM the VALLEY

artstomelveny
What city do you live in now?: Canoga Park

Unread post by artstomelveny » March 1st, 2013, 10:53 am

Black valley gangs do not last very long due to environmental factors, such as low population base, little entrenched communities (with the exception of Pacoima and a couple others), and the majority of housing for low income people constantly changes, which makes it very difficult to maintain a "hood" for very long. The gang in question, Whitsett, came into being in the late 1980's and peaked (in the sense of having a "hood") in the mid 1990. The geographic location of Whitsett has always moved somewhat, do to member moving or drug profits. By the early 1990's the geographical location was Coldwater Cny to fulton going East to West, and Oxnard to Burbank going South to North. The strong hold was on woodman and Oxnard primarily. Valley gangs are an interesting topic, specifically Whitsett Avenue, Original Valley, and Pacoima Piru; What socioeconomic factors created them and allowed them to evolve?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 2nd, 2013, 12:28 am

artstomelveny wrote:Black valley gangs do not last very long due to environmental factors, such as low population base, little entrenched communities (with the exception of Pacoima and a couple others), and the majority of housing for low income people constantly changes, which makes it very difficult to maintain a "hood" for very long. The gang in question, Whitsett, came into being in the late 1980's and peaked (in the sense of having a "hood") in the mid 1990. The geographic location of Whitsett has always moved somewhat, do to member moving or drug profits. By the early 1990's the geographical location was Coldwater Cny to fulton going East to West, and Oxnard to Burbank going South to North. The strong hold was on woodman and Oxnard primarily. Valley gangs are an interesting topic, specifically Whitsett Avenue, Original Valley, and Pacoima Piru; What socioeconomic factors created them and allowed them to evolve?
so does Whittset Crip still exit today?

artstomelveny
What city do you live in now?: Canoga Park

Unread post by artstomelveny » March 25th, 2013, 11:22 am

alexalonso wrote:
artstomelveny wrote:Black valley gangs do not last very long due to environmental factors, such as low population base, little entrenched communities (with the exception of Pacoima and a couple others), and the majority of housing for low income people constantly changes, which makes it very difficult to maintain a "hood" for very long. The gang in question, Whitsett, came into being in the late 1980's and peaked (in the sense of having a "hood") in the mid 1990. The geographic location of Whitsett has always moved somewhat, do to member moving or drug profits. By the early 1990's the geographical location was Coldwater Cny to fulton going East to West, and Oxnard to Burbank going South to North. The strong hold was on woodman and Oxnard primarily. Valley gangs are an interesting topic, specifically Whitsett Avenue, Original Valley, and Pacoima Piru; What socioeconomic factors created them and allowed them to evolve?
so does Whittset Crip still exit today?
Yes they still exist, though in a nomadic fashion. In my last post I should have said that the boundaries existed from coldwater cny going east to hazeltine (typing too fast).

xjew4ux
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: compton

Unread post by xjew4ux » February 18th, 2020, 2:09 pm

Screenshot_20200218-123607.png
Screenshot_20200218-123607.png (414.73 KiB) Viewed 1158 times
whitsett ave gangsters crip in palmdale

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”