jefferson and 12th ave

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
User avatar
pysCh0
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 93
Joined: September 21st, 2006, 11:35 am
Location: South Central Los Angeles

Re: jefferson and 12th ave

Unread post by pysCh0 » December 14th, 2008, 10:07 pm

coastie wrote:
pysCh0 wrote:coastie you need to speak on shit you really dont know ive lived in harlem h00d f0r 21 years and i basicly know all the enemies that stay in the hood. its one on 37th and cimmarron and another individual on 5th ave and 36th. As far as the bps(city) controlling any part of the aves thats FALSE homie i be all threw the aves on a constant im saying like at least 2-3 times a day and aint no niggas flamed up posted up anyway and they not getting busted on. dont make it seem like niggas is just posting up on blocks and the homies aint getting at em.

and thats all coming from a harlem crip.

bangers got a real fear of their hood looking bitched out.

check this out nigga, i lived on 36th street for a couple of months this was prolly back in early 2008/late 07 w/e. the main point being in those 2ish months i lived there i used to walk up and down the aves to get to jefferson, back to 36 st, and believe this there were around 5 bps heads that used to be out there. maybe shit has changed since then, maybe you dont be there when they come out, maybe you lying because on some real shit it dont sound to good for the harlems hearing that black p stones hang out in their hood.

like i said already NHBPSK and you(now) are more credible sources to this whole shit since yall are from the 30s, but im just speaking on what i seen over in that area.
first of all im not from Harlem 30s bro so dont jump to conclusions i just know and deal with them on a daily basis. second i think i kno who of the individuals your talking about that be posted up on that cornor well not exactly posted up but they be hangin out there becuz they live in those house right there on the corner of 36th and like 9th ave. I used to have some peoples that lived on 36th and 10th ave also.If your talkin about the dudes from the chevy swaggin' car club those young cats went to dorsey with me and they dont bang. dorsey had a lot of claimers they most likely dick riding bps but im almost positive they not from bps

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: jefferson and 12th ave

Unread post by dubts » December 14th, 2008, 10:07 pm

30s is washed up and watered down, Stones turned the heat up on the Rollin card, 30s and 40s start trucing, the Jungles is active no question, they taking on the whole westside, they claimin BK (IFG K BRIM K), NH K, Hoover K, 18 K , Sur K, Mexican K these dudes is pretty much everybody Killa and their still on the offensive.... these other W/S cats need to get on they job and push that BK line harder..... only set giving Jungle Stones problems is the 40s, the rest of these NHs r str8 sleeping, the harlems have become an absolute NON-FACTOR.....

User avatar
pysCh0
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 93
Joined: September 21st, 2006, 11:35 am
Location: South Central Los Angeles

Re: jefferson and 12th ave

Unread post by pysCh0 » December 14th, 2008, 10:08 pm

kmcox wrote:I aint seen a 30 in Years...Bps is pushin these niggas further east by the Second n the 40s, but they be out on the SHAW
stay in New Orleans or wherever you from homie

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: jefferson and 12th ave

Unread post by dubts » December 14th, 2008, 10:09 pm

pysCh0 wrote:
kmcox wrote:I aint seen a 30 in Years...Bps is pushin these niggas further east by the Second n the 40s, but they be out on the SHAW
stay in New Orleans or wherever you from homie
naw that fag is right, 30s hood is ghosttown, non-active niggas, non-factors......

User avatar
pysCh0
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 93
Joined: September 21st, 2006, 11:35 am
Location: South Central Los Angeles

Re: jefferson and 12th ave

Unread post by pysCh0 » December 14th, 2008, 10:27 pm

nigga on here is bumpin they gums about shit they dont know nothing about. 30s hood is a ghost town right? walk down 36th flammed up and see if you dont get got

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 242
Joined: March 3rd, 2008, 6:09 pm
Location: Watts, La Dera, New Orleans

Re: jefferson and 12th ave

Unread post by kmcox » December 15th, 2008, 2:18 am

pysCh0 wrote:
kmcox wrote:I aint seen a 30 in Years...Bps is pushin these niggas further east by the Second n the 40s, but they be out on the SHAW
stay in New Orleans or wherever you from homie

Im from everywhere u wanna be my nigga, dont trip on the net bruh, that aint coo

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 242
Joined: March 3rd, 2008, 6:09 pm
Location: Watts, La Dera, New Orleans

Re: jefferson and 12th ave

Unread post by kmcox » December 15th, 2008, 2:28 am

yall catchin feelins over the net actin like bitches. Be a Raw Ni99a and dicuss the issue, Bckuz u aint finna bust nuttin.

If thas yo hood gettin smashed thas yo bad, better BPS then the 18st...real shit

Oh, and only a broke ass nigga like u knows nuttin about leavin the hood..Get on the westside in a million dollar home like Ladera or View PArk or Baldwin Hills, the world is bigger then the hood, especially one that got a whole set a blocks like 30's aint dont even be active on that part of the SHAW...Jefferson n creshaw is nuetral. Y?? Bckuz they gettin pushed from all directions except East...

West- they got BPS
South-40's
North-20's
East- Brims they too much of a threat, but they holdin they own
Yall aint been shit since Boyz n the Hood

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 279
Joined: December 8th, 2008, 9:56 am
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Re: jefferson and 12th ave

Unread post by coastie » December 15th, 2008, 4:50 am

pysCh0 wrote:nigga on here is bumpin they gums about shit they dont know nothing about. 30s hood is a ghost town right? walk down 36th flammed up and see if you dont get got

lol you wont get shot down 36th st with red on homie. calm down

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 279
Joined: December 8th, 2008, 9:56 am
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Re: jefferson and 12th ave

Unread post by coastie » December 15th, 2008, 4:52 am

kmcox wrote:yall catchin feelins over the net actin like women. Be a Raw Ni99a and dicuss the issue, Bckuz u aint finna bust nuttin.

If thas yo hood gettin smashed thas yo bad, better BPS then the 18st...real shit

Oh, and only a broke ass nigga like u knows nuttin about leavin the hood..Get on the westside in a million dollar home like Ladera or View PArk or Baldwin Hills, the world is bigger then the hood, especially one that got a whole set a blocks like 30's aint dont even be active on that part of the SHAW...Jefferson n creshaw is nuetral. Y?? Bckuz they gettin pushed from all directions except East...

West- they got BPS
South-40's
North-20's
East- Brims they too much of a threat, but they holdin they own
Yall aint been shit since Boyz n the Hood

30s and 20s aint even pushin that line on each other no more really.

from the east... those brims are sneaky from fruit town, yeah they a serious threat. but thats just what i hear i dont know the extent of these wars

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 279
Joined: December 8th, 2008, 9:56 am
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Re: jefferson and 12th ave

Unread post by coastie » December 15th, 2008, 4:58 am

but this is exactly what happens when you put too many females on your hood. no offense but harlem has A LOT of females.

why niggas let females get put on the hood is beyond me, but that shit happens

NHBPSK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 207
Joined: November 10th, 2008, 10:08 pm
What city do you live in now?: Any City That Im In.

Re: jefferson and 12th ave

Unread post by NHBPSK » December 15th, 2008, 9:04 am

LOL @ THESE NIGGAS.

TILL ONE OF YA'LL NIGGAS SLIDE THRU the HOOD TO SEE WATS REALLY CRACCIN THEN ITS NOTHIN ELSE TO TALK BOUT.

-----WE GOT A SO CALLED GRAPE STREET NIGGA with DAMN NEAR 200 POSTS IN 2 MONTHS TALKIN BOUT NIGGAS BEING ACTIVE...COMEDY.

-----THEN SOME OTHA NIGGA KCOX OR SOME SHIT WHO DONT KNO WAT HE TALKIN BOUT, GETTTIN PUSHED FROM ALL ANGLES? PLEASE STOP. WEN THE LAST TIM E U POSTED UP IN HARLEM HOOD TO KNO THIS? OR YA SHIT COME OFF THE NET LIKE THE REST OF THESE LAMES?

-----THEN WE GOT A ECC WHO CLAIMS TO DONT EVEN BANG SAYIN HE GOT HOMMIES FROM HARLEMS BUT COMES ONLINE POPIN SHIT BOUT EM.



YA'LL NIGGAS NEED OSCARS.

NHBPSK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 207
Joined: November 10th, 2008, 10:08 pm
What city do you live in now?: Any City That Im In.

Re: jefferson and 12th ave

Unread post by NHBPSK » December 15th, 2008, 9:06 am

AND FOR THE RECORD I NEVA SAID WAT HOOD I WAS FROM ....REMEMBER YOU(COASTIE) SAID I WAS FROM 30'S.

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 279
Joined: December 8th, 2008, 9:56 am
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Re: jefferson and 12th ave

Unread post by coastie » December 15th, 2008, 9:48 am

NHBPSK wrote:LOL @ THESE NIGGAS.

TILL ONE OF YA'LL NIGGAS SLIDE THRU the HOOD TO SEE WATS REALLY CRACCIN THEN ITS NOTHIN ELSE TO TALK BOUT.

-----WE GOT A SO CALLED GRAPE STREET NIGGA with DAMN NEAR 200 POSTS IN 2 MONTHS TALKIN BOUT NIGGAS BEING ACTIVE...COMEDY.

-----THEN SOME OTHA NIGGA KCOX OR SOME SHIT WHO DONT KNO WAT HE TALKIN BOUT, GETTTIN PUSHED FROM ALL ANGLES? PLEASE STOP. WEN THE LAST TIM E U POSTED UP IN HARLEM HOOD TO KNO THIS? OR YA SHIT COME OFF THE NET LIKE THE REST OF THESE LAMES?

-----THEN WE GOT A ECC WHO CLAIMS TO DONT EVEN BANG SAYIN HE GOT HOMMIES FROM HARLEMS BUT COMES ONLINE POPIN SHIT BOUT EM.



how am i popin shit on harlem?



YA'LL NIGGAS NEED OSCARS.

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 279
Joined: December 8th, 2008, 9:56 am
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Re: jefferson and 12th ave

Unread post by coastie » December 15th, 2008, 9:49 am

NHBPSK wrote:LOL @ THESE NIGGAS.

TILL ONE OF YA'LL NIGGAS SLIDE THRU the HOOD TO SEE WATS REALLY CRACCIN THEN ITS NOTHIN ELSE TO TALK BOUT.

-----WE GOT A SO CALLED GRAPE STREET NIGGA with DAMN NEAR 200 POSTS IN 2 MONTHS TALKIN BOUT NIGGAS BEING ACTIVE...COMEDY.

-----THEN SOME OTHA NIGGA KCOX OR SOME SHIT WHO DONT KNO WAT HE TALKIN BOUT, GETTTIN PUSHED FROM ALL ANGLES? PLEASE STOP. WEN THE LAST TIM E U POSTED UP IN HARLEM HOOD TO KNO THIS? OR YA SHIT COME OFF THE NET LIKE THE REST OF THESE LAMES?

-----THEN WE GOT A ECC WHO CLAIMS TO DONT EVEN BANG SAYIN HE GOT HOMMIES FROM HARLEMS BUT COMES ONLINE POPIN SHIT BOUT EM.

how am i popin shit on harlem

how am i popin shit on harlem?



YA'LL NIGGAS NEED OSCARS.

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 279
Joined: December 8th, 2008, 9:56 am
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Re: jefferson and 12th ave

Unread post by coastie » December 15th, 2008, 9:50 am

NHBPSK wrote:AND FOR THE RECORD I NEVA SAID WAT HOOD I WAS FROM ....REMEMBER YOU(COASTIE) SAID I WAS FROM 30'S.

nigga u got a name like neighborhoodblackpstonekilla what u think im suppose to think. i dont know any other hood that push that line

NHBPSK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 207
Joined: November 10th, 2008, 10:08 pm
What city do you live in now?: Any City That Im In.

Re: jefferson and 12th ave

Unread post by NHBPSK » December 15th, 2008, 10:04 am

ITS WATEVA HOMMIE, IM DONE. EVEN THO U FROM the EAST LIKE THESE OTHA TOO NIGGAS(DUBTS N KMCOX), I RESPECT U A LIL MORE CUZ U GOIN OFF EXPERIENCE, NOT WORD OF MOUTH. JUST KINDA STRANGE FOR THREE E/S NIGGAS TO BE WORRYING/SPEAKIN ON W/S POLITICS THE WAY YA'LL ARE, CUZ U CAN TELL ALL DUBTS DID WAS READ THE THREAD AND THEN COMMENT SAYIN ALL THE SAME SHIT THATS ALREADY BEEN SAID, CLOWN. BUT LIKE I SAID HOMMIE, IM DONE.

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 279
Joined: December 8th, 2008, 9:56 am
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Re: jefferson and 12th ave

Unread post by coastie » December 15th, 2008, 11:05 am

NHBPSK wrote:ITS WATEVA HOMMIE, IM DONE. EVEN THO U FROM the EAST LIKE THESE OTHA TOO NIGGAS(DUBTS N KMCOX), I RESPECT U A LIL MORE because U GOIN OFF EXPERIENCE, NOT WORD OF MOUTH. JUST KINDA STRANGE FOR THREE E/S NIGGAS TO BE WORRYING/SPEAKIN ON W/S POLITICS THE WAY YA'LL ARE, because U CAN TELL ALL DUBTS DID WAS READ THE THREAD AND THEN COMMENT SAYIN ALL THE SAME SHIT THATS ALREADY BEEN SAID, CLOWN. BUT LIKE I SAID HOMMIE, IM DONE.

i got family from harlems hood and some that claim it.

cuzz is gay im tellin you he dick rides the grapes, he stay talkin shit he dont know about.

yeah we str8 homie

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 242
Joined: March 3rd, 2008, 6:09 pm
Location: Watts, La Dera, New Orleans

Re: jefferson and 12th ave

Unread post by kmcox » December 15th, 2008, 11:40 am

NHBPSK wrote:ITS WATEVA HOMMIE, IM DONE. EVEN THO U FROM the EAST LIKE THESE OTHA TOO NIGGAS(DUBTS N KMCOX), I RESPECT U A LIL MORE because U GOIN OFF EXPERIENCE, NOT WORD OF MOUTH. JUST KINDA STRANGE FOR THREE E/S NIGGAS TO BE WORRYING/SPEAKIN ON W/S POLITICS THE WAY YA'LL ARE, because U CAN TELL ALL DUBTS DID WAS READ THE THREAD AND THEN COMMENT SAYIN ALL THE SAME SHIT THATS ALREADY BEEN SAID, CLOWN. BUT LIKE I SAID HOMMIE, IM DONE.

Nigga is u stupid blood!...Watts, aint nuttin east about watts except the side of LA its on. Ladera Heights is right there by the NHP and 60's...u sound like an asshole!

The last time i been to the 30's hood was last night when I picked up a sack in the avenues that are not active right behind the Big 5 and Denny's shopping center Asshole! I kno what im sayin!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1419
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: jefferson and 12th ave

Unread post by xxx » December 15th, 2008, 11:46 am

kmcox wrote:I aint seen a 30 in Years...Bps is pushin these niggas further east by the Second n the 40s, but they be out on the SHAW
Homie your not even a banger, and you speaking on hoods be pushed this way and that way.

How would you know any of this, unless your active in the streets and your doing the pushing or getting pushed?

I never heard of 30's be pushed any where, your full of shit, and dont know shit

lol@pushed

what? they moving out of there houses they lived in for 3 decades by whol?, whos doing the pushing?

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 242
Joined: March 3rd, 2008, 6:09 pm
Location: Watts, La Dera, New Orleans

Re: jefferson and 12th ave

Unread post by kmcox » December 15th, 2008, 12:16 pm

xxx wrote:
kmcox wrote:I aint seen a 30 in Years...Bps is pushin these niggas further east by the Second n the 40s, but they be out on the SHAW
Homie your not even a banger, and you speaking on hoods be pushed this way and that way.

How would you know any of this, unless your active in the streets and your doing the pushing or getting pushed?

I never heard of 30's be pushed any where, your full of shit, and dont know shit

lol@pushed

what? they moving out of there houses they lived in for 3 decades by whol?, whos doing the pushing?

Im not active but see all the signs that show they being pushed back. Graffitti, colors, and the fact i dont see em or hear about em, etc

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: jefferson and 12th ave

Unread post by dubts » December 15th, 2008, 2:43 pm

bottom line is this, HARLEMS within the last few recent years is NON-ACTIVE and NON-RESPONSIVE and most of all NON-FACTORS

the 40s and the Jungle Stones are to the westside what the ETGs vs IFGs was in the late 70s, the ETG vs. 60s in the 80s, and arguably what the 30s vs 20s were in the 90s

the 40s have earned they respect as a new bootys, no denying that, you light one of them up, you getting hit back the same night, and if not the same night the next day they at a meetin and gon bring it to you swiftly....... same with the Jungle Stones, at this point in time no other W/S hood is operating on that level.....

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1419
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: jefferson and 12th ave

Unread post by xxx » December 15th, 2008, 6:01 pm

kmcox wrote:
xxx wrote:
kmcox wrote:I aint seen a 30 in Years...Bps is pushin these niggas further east by the Second n the 40s, but they be out on the SHAW
Homie your not even a banger, and you speaking on hoods be pushed this way and that way.

How would you know any of this, unless your active in the streets and your doing the pushing or getting pushed?

I never heard of 30's be pushed any where, your full of shit, and dont know shit

lol@pushed

what? they moving out of there houses they lived in for 3 decades by whol?, whos doing the pushing?

Im not active but see all the signs that show they being pushed back. Graffitti, colors, and the fact i dont see em or hear about em, etc
All the signs? Those are the Signs? lol@ this dude, your far out the loop buddy

First off, who are you to hear about anything, your not a banger your not part of that world.

Second, if we use your logic about Grafitti and Colors, lol@Colors, then damn there every gang is being pushed.

Gangs dont hang out, walking around G'd Up like they once did.

That era is long gone...........

you cant even tell who's bangin now a days because everybody is wearing the same Hip Hop shit

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1419
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: jefferson and 12th ave

Unread post by xxx » December 15th, 2008, 6:11 pm

dubts wrote:bottom line is this, HARLEMS within the last few recent years is NON-ACTIVE and NON-RESPONSIVE and most of all NON-FACTORS

the 40s and the Jungle Stones are to the westside what the ETGs vs IFGs was in the late 70s, the ETG vs. 60s in the 80s, and arguably what the 30s vs 20s were in the 90s

the 40s have earned they respect as a new bootys, no denying that, you light one of them up, you getting hit back the same night, and if not the same night the next day they at a meetin and gon bring it to you swiftly....... same with the Jungle Stones, at this point in time no other W/S hood is operating on that level.....
How did you come to that conclusion living on the other side of the planet?

Your not around to witness or experience whats going on with these gangs.

I dont get those dates or the Gang Wars you just posted, especially the 20's & 30's in the 1990's, that War is/was a 3 decade old war, 1990's?

NHBPSK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 207
Joined: November 10th, 2008, 10:08 pm
What city do you live in now?: Any City That Im In.

Re: jefferson and 12th ave

Unread post by NHBPSK » December 15th, 2008, 6:54 pm

dubts wrote:bottom line is this, HARLEMS within the last few recent years is NON-ACTIVE and NON-RESPONSIVE and most of all NON-FACTORS

the 40s and the Jungle Stones are to the westside what the ETGs vs IFGs was in the late 70s, the ETG vs. 60s in the 80s, and arguably what the 30s vs 20s were in the 90s

the 40s have earned they respect as a new bootys, no denying that, you light one of them up, you getting hit back the same night, and if not the same night the next day they at a meetin and gon bring it to you swiftly....... same with the Jungle Stones, at this point in time no other W/S hood is operating on that level.....

SO WAT BOUT THAT O.G BPS NIGGA WHO GOT SMOKED A FEW WEEKS AGO?, I WULD PUT WAT HOOD DID IT, BUT YOU SHOULD KNO SINCE YOU SEEM TO KNOW EVERYTHING ELSE...STAINS AINT DID SH*T BOUT IT YET, NOT SAYIN THEY AINT ACTIVE, BUT THAT SHOWS THAT THEY AINT LIVIN UP TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS HOMMIE.....KEEP MAKIN UP FAIRY TALES, LEAVE THE BANGIN TO THE REAL NIGGAS HOMMIE.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: jefferson and 12th ave

Unread post by dubts » December 15th, 2008, 7:10 pm

xxx wrote:
dubts wrote:bottom line is this, HARLEMS within the last few recent years is NON-ACTIVE and NON-RESPONSIVE and most of all NON-FACTORS

the 40s and the Jungle Stones are to the westside what the ETGs vs IFGs was in the late 70s, the ETG vs. 60s in the 80s, and arguably what the 30s vs 20s were in the 90s

the 40s have earned they respect as a new bootys, no denying that, you light one of them up, you getting hit back the same night, and if not the same night the next day they at a meetin and gon bring it to you swiftly....... same with the Jungle Stones, at this point in time no other W/S hood is operating on that level.....
How did you come to that conclusion living on the other side of the planet?

Your not around to witness or experience whats going on with these gangs.

I dont get those dates or the Gang Wars you just posted, especially the 20's & 30's in the 1990's, that War is/was a 3 decade old war, 1990's?
all those wars is 3 decade old wars dummy, but the 20s and 30s was at they peak in the early 90s, you wont get any dates or gang wars i posted simply cuz you never were on the front lines

and to the clown from 30s on here nhbpsk, this is a fact as far as the millenium is concerned: Jungle Stones >>>>>>>>>>>>> 30s not even close, thats all that needs to be said, ya'll can have this topic back

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: jefferson and 12th ave

Unread post by youngspade » December 15th, 2008, 8:46 pm

Im starting to not even read wtf yall niggaz saying BUT, I happen to read the harlems are NON-ACTIVE? Are you fucking serious.....?!?!?!? They not as active as the Godfathers days BUT, they just got into with the 100's over some REAL JUELZ worth some REAL loot!!! They went all the way to the 100's got the Juelz BAK with no RUST ON EM and didnt pay shit because they AINT PLAYING. (Not saying the 100's pussies. They didnt really want to go there though.)


The Harlems got HISTORY and HIGH RANK on the streets and jail systems. Ask a real nigga.


@ The person who's saying you gotta be a gangbanger to know this, NOT, its depending if you got FAMILY from these certain places who let you know the B.I. (But it comes to a certain extent where your gonna have to find shit out on your own...REAL TALK.) and me personally, ive got family in just about everything. Because, me, im a businessman.


<3 Spade, Dont Hate....

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: jefferson and 12th ave

Unread post by dubts » December 15th, 2008, 8:53 pm

youngspade wrote:Im starting to not even read wtf yall niggaz saying BUT, I happen to read the harlems are NON-ACTIVE? Are you #%@&#%@ serious.....?!?!?!? They not as active as the Godfathers days BUT, they just got into with the 100's over some REAL JUELZ worth some REAL loot!!! They went all the way to the 100's got the Juelz BAK with no RUST ON EM and didnt pay shit because they AINT PLAYING. (Not saying the 100's pussies. They didnt really want to go there though.)


The Harlems got HISTORY and HIGH RANK on the streets and jail systems. Ask a real nigga.


@ The person who's saying you gotta be a gangbanger to know this, NOT, its depending if you got FAMILY from these certain places who let you know the B.I. (But it comes to a certain extent where your gonna have to find shit out on your own...REAL TALK.) and me personally, ive got family in just about everything. Because, me, im a businessman.


<3 Spade, Dont Hate....
the godfather days? lol you cats is funny on here, lol @ went and got some jewels back lmao @ the stories, homie this is soundin like some playground talk, i dont care bout none of that stupid shit, bottom line is in the streets these niggas aint bustin they guns

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: jefferson and 12th ave

Unread post by youngspade » December 15th, 2008, 9:02 pm

dubts wrote:
youngspade wrote:Im starting to not even read wtf yall niggaz saying BUT, I happen to read the harlems are NON-ACTIVE? Are you #%@&#%@ serious.....?!?!?!? They not as active as the Godfathers days BUT, they just got into with the 100's over some REAL JUELZ worth some REAL loot!!! They went all the way to the 100's got the Juelz BAK with no RUST ON EM and didnt pay shit because they AINT PLAYING. (Not saying the 100's pussies. They didnt really want to go there though.)


The Harlems got HISTORY and HIGH RANK on the streets and jail systems. Ask a real nigga.


@ The person who's saying you gotta be a gangbanger to know this, NOT, its depending if you got FAMILY from these certain places who let you know the B.I. (But it comes to a certain extent where your gonna have to find shit out on your own...REAL TALK.) and me personally, ive got family in just about everything. Because, me, im a businessman.


<3 Spade, Dont Hate....
the godfather days? lol you cats is funny on here, lol @ went and got some jewels back lmao @ the stories, homie this is soundin like some playground talk, i dont care bout none of that stupid shit, bottom line is in the streets these niggas aint bustin they guns

Now your insulting me and my character.....and Family! Franky, for an idiot your, your stupider then, a idiot.....


For someone who thinks, HES tough and cool? Would know damn well every gang we've talked about in this damn thread is BUST'n. The Harlems been giving it to the Fruit Towns and my homies from FTB can vouche for ME, maybe not you. Your a lame, no more responses for you...., what kind of name is Dubts? Whats the meaning behind your so-called "KNOWN NAME".....? The Juelz is TRRUTH, thats how I know your blood and deep in these streets. Whats funny, I was on 105th and Normandie when I heard this FROM a ROLLIN 100. God your bad.....

Wait, dont answer my questions because im gonna ignore you NO matter what you say.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: jefferson and 12th ave

Unread post by dubts » December 15th, 2008, 9:27 pm

youngspade wrote:Now your insulting me and my character.....and Family! Franky, for an idiot your, your stupider then, a idiot.....


For someone who thinks, HES tough and cool? Would know damn well every gang we've talked about in this damn thread is BUST'n. The Harlems been giving it to the Fruit Towns and my homies from FTB can vouche for ME, maybe not you. Your a lame, no more responses for you...., what kind of name is Dubts? Whats the meaning behind your so-called "KNOWN NAME".....? The Juelz is TRRUTH, thats how I know your blood and deep in these streets. Whats funny, I was on 105th and Normandie when I heard this FROM a ROLLIN 100. God your bad.....

Wait, dont answer my questions because im gonna ignore you NO matter what you say.
dubts = WTS

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 383
Joined: July 11th, 2008, 10:16 pm
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Re: jefferson and 12th ave

Unread post by spadeloc » January 31st, 2009, 7:12 am

youngspade wrote:Im starting to not even read wtf yall niggaz saying BUT, I happen to read the harlems are NON-ACTIVE? Are you #%@&#%@ serious.....?!?!?!? They not as active as the Godfathers days BUT, they just got into with the 100's over some REAL JUELZ worth some REAL loot!!! They went all the way to the 100's got the Juelz BAK with no RUST ON EM and didnt pay shit because they AINT PLAYING. (Not saying the 100's pussies. They didnt really want to go there though.)


The Harlems got HISTORY and HIGH RANK on the streets and jail systems. Ask a real nigga.


@ The person who's saying you gotta be a gangbanger to know this, NOT, its depending if you got FAMILY from these certain places who let you know the B.I. (But it comes to a certain extent where your gonna have to find shit out on your own...REAL TALK.) and me personally, ive got family in just about everything. Because, me, im a businessman.


<3 Spade, Dont Hate....
some times you get the story better from a non banger,somebody who aint got no reason to lie.....bangin niggaz always seem to slant the story in they favor...u know how many times i ran into two niggaz who banged on each other and got 2 totaly different stories......but i guess people do that....i remember one time me and this nigga ran into each other in hood neither one of us was from...probably messin with some broads......this nigga came to me and shook my hand and talking hella polite chilled for a minute and smoked a blunt....the same nigga went back to his set and told niggas he banged on me and i was scared to do shit(i didnt have no reason to do anything our hoodz wasnt cool but we wasnt warring neither)......that same nigga went to joint p.c.'d up being protected from his own homeboys.....same nigga got his homeboy killed in a botched robbery on some faulty shit.....bitch ass gay ass nigga...nigga in the joint with a boyfriend now

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”