School Yard Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: School Yard Crips

Unread post by xxx » January 15th, 2009, 3:15 pm

West Blvds are an old gang, yea, that was a surprise to me too.

One was part of tookies entrouge, and if im not miskating was his crimmee along with some Hoovers.

Coming up, West Blvds were not ringing,

They recruited a local homegrown Hustler Crew on 64th and started 64 WBC, but they were mickey and had a hard existence

but in the 1990's WBC 28 must of ate some spinach or something.

They were going at it with the BPS Jungle & City tough.

West Blvs went to Dosey High, BPS stronghold, and had to walk home from SChool down Buckinham

The City Stones were/are right across Crenshaw..

They got BPS on two of their sides

And when there little War jumped of with the Geers, its was on and crackn, surprised me........

They used to be straight Crips for a long time, then something happen with the School Yards, then a 43 chipped one on Adams at some After Hours...

These dude have decent numbers too, they had a Baseball game with the Sixtys, and showed up pretty deep, didnt know they had those numbers.............

WEST BLVD CRIPS
-28th Street

West Los Angeles
-West Adams Disrict

Santa Monica Freeway (n)
Jefferson (s)
Crenshaw (e)
La Brea (w)

Original enemies:
BPS City Stones (e)
BPS Jungle Stones (s)
SChool Yard Crips (n)

New Enemies
-Geer Gang Crips (w) ~ Old alliance gone bad (off/on)
- 4 Trays

Allinaces:
Non Allied Gang------------

they dont fall under NHC, GC, O's or Trays

Duces aint no alliance, its some extra shit some gangs add to their handle

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 15th, 2009, 3:18 pm

If yall remember, a WBC got convicted for killing Berand Parks(Police Chief LAPD) granddaughter at the Popeyes Chicken on Jefferson & La Brea.

She was in the car with a BPS.

Police but so much pressure on the BPS dude, he told.............

ZiggZagg
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by ZiggZagg » January 15th, 2009, 4:35 pm

YP wrote:WEST BOULEVARD??????........come on mah nikka.........but world on wheels that is SYC....hood...but they now be all down washington spread out.....

I aint from SYC....but I dont be hearin about WB'z knockin headz off......
Niggas in Rialto dont know bizness!

ZiggZagg
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by ZiggZagg » January 15th, 2009, 4:40 pm

xxx wrote:If yall remember, a WBC got convicted for killing Berand Parks(Police Chief LAPD) granddaughter at the Popeyes Chicken on Jefferson & La Brea.

She was in the car with a BPS.

Police but so much pressure on the BPS dude, he told.............
The little homie was hanging out on West Blvd like nothing happen. Thats how the Nines caught up with him. And the nigga was a former Bully turned Stone. The bitch claimed Stone too. They had more love for her then they did that Bitch as nigga! They rode hard for her!

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » January 17th, 2009, 6:05 pm

xxx wrote:
tony323 wrote:
tony323 wrote:60 never really punked syc. syc was gettin at them. 60 is deep as hell so they were persistant
like i said
Sixtys took no loses @ World On Wheels.

School Yards Have....................

SChool Yards couldnt stop the Sixtys from being in their Hood.

Thats a main Pillar in the Gang World, to protect your hood from Enemies and Outsiders, SYC was unable to do that.

SYC wasnt able to do the same to the Sixtys, coulnd openly hang on Crenshaw Blvd on Sundays, couldnt order a Taco @ The Taco Bell on Crenshaw and 60th St if they wanted to.

But the Sixtys openly paraded around the Skating Rank Parking lot for Hours, took over the Inside , did as they Please.....

Lets just keep it real in here.

SYC jumped ship on their Original Alliance (VSL/SYC/GXG) and join their Historical Enemies (PBG/MGC/MFG) and became 3x's (WLA Trayz)

This shit is over so it dont really matter no more, we just talking History, right?
THAT SOME REAL SHIT

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » January 17th, 2009, 6:13 pm

xxx wrote:
tony323 wrote:world on wheels aint even syc main concern like that, yall takin world on wheels more seriously than the locs

We Talking Histroy, not now a days, the days that counted, The War Years.

world on wheels is by they hood so they kick it. anybody can go there because world on wheels

Everybody but the School Yards
syc gon put in work over there when ever they wan trip,
They did long distance pop shots from Across Venice Blvd and hit no one, ill give them that, i can count on one hand how many times over a deacde and a half.

but in the mean time syc cud care less.
Yea, after awhile, a nigga gonna say fu-- it, yall got that,and except the L.
its impossible for the school yard crips to keep everybody away from world on wheels because they cant bang there every weekend.
No its not

The Sixtys kept yall from coming every weekend

ETGs, HCGs, and they rest of WEST L.A (except geers) where kept away too..............
world on wheels aint even their main turf.
Thats not SYC Main turf?

Nigga its right on Venice & Rimpau.

SYC's claim 17th St & Longwood, a hop skip and a jump away.

SYCs hung on every block over there.

W.O.W is a SYC landmark b4 it was took from them.
when it comes to them and set trippin,they will retaliate, the enemies they have already is what it is.
What enemies?

They squashed all there WLA beefs (PBG/MGC/MFG/BYSH)

There main historical, border Enemies.

SYC is under UNITY 1 Peace movement since 1992.

Yall should be connecting with the Grapes, got something in common.

due to a police station in their hood. schooyards are hustlers
77, southeast, Pacific, southwest Divisions all have Gang Member gang banging with in the same distance the SYCs are from the Wilshire Division

theyre cool dont take it for weakness they are with the business.
I take their History of be nonaggressive as a weakness.

SHit i thought you was one the way you were popn slick, your just ridin dick, School Yard dick at that?
THIS MAN IS NOT LYING PEOPLE THOSE ARE TRUE FACTS HE KNOW IS SHIT the 60"S DID THIER THANG

tony323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by tony323 » January 18th, 2009, 11:52 am

xxx never said anything true about school yard on here. he just exadurating myths. i live in midtown. i swear xxx is the fakest nigga on here. so is og redbone, just for yea, and not knowing xxx is lieng and doesnt know sht about midtown.

crips are crips
bloods is bloods

but school yard and west boulevard beef is pretty uneven. i KNOW syc banged on them alot more.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » January 18th, 2009, 5:17 pm

tony323 wrote:xxx never said anything true about school yard on here. he just exadurating myths. i live in midtown. i swear xxx is the fakest nigga on here. so is og redbone, just for yea, and not knowing xxx is lieng and doesnt know sht about midtown.

crips are crips
bloods is bloods

but school yard and west boulevard beef is pretty uneven. i KNOW syc banged on them alot more.

yeah its a trip cuzz if you dont live in the area its hard to know the real truth,its just like the media everyone has there slant.......those dudes have done alot of good post...its just interesting to hear what different people have to say.......we alll know in gangbangin besides the factual body count,theres always two or three different stories.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » January 21st, 2009, 4:12 pm

what the nmbers lookin like today between sycz and 60z....or are they to busy with other beefs.

tony323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tony323 » January 23rd, 2009, 1:57 pm

it ain much between School Yard Crip and 60 anymore. but you never know when theyre gonna start Crippin. SchoolYards doing what they been doing .but i know syc still dont like 60. cuz every gang over is against neighborhood.

tony323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tony323 » January 23rd, 2009, 2:30 pm

it ain much between School Yard Crip and 60 anymore. but you never know when theyre gonna start Crippin. SchoolYards doing what they been doing .but i know syc still dont like 60. because every gang over here is against neighborhood.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 23rd, 2009, 3:12 pm

The RSC/SYC conflict been over on the streets after the Peace Treaty and when the Sixtys let go of the Skating Rank.

Aint too much runnin into SYC's no more cuz the Skating Rank is Played out, you know how you fuck a bittch after so long you just tired of that Bittch, well a decade + of fucking, a nigga is burnt out...

Niggas let them have the skating rank back, but now 43's, 83's, e/s niggas, and evrybody else be up there now, its a shame that niggas do as they please over there..

There was major conflict in the County Jail in the mid 90's, but all that is pretty much over.

The Sixtys came up on top in that RSC/SYC conflict, embarresed the SChool Yards and moved on.

History has been Told!

tony323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tony323 » January 23rd, 2009, 3:40 pm

what do you get from lien? and who is you tryna tell? 43s and 83s hood in the rink is a lie. im prolly goin to the rink tonight... and ima see SY or 30s and they are cool with each other. no other hoods really go to the rink.

xxx your lien? i dont understand why? you can sell that to eveybody but me. i live here ima know everytime you make sht up about the town. but why do you do it?

and dont say burnt out. cuz i can tell your not from la from you lacc of respect . and because your internet bangin, and lien

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 23rd, 2009, 4:49 pm

Check this Out Weirdo, im Speaking on the 1980's and Early 90's.

For you to be from Mid Town and School Yard Dick Ride'n and not know who Dominated World On Wheels for over a Decade tells me you aint from the Area or you just came of Age in the 2000's.

If thats the case, you got me

The Last time i been to the Skating Rank was around '03 maybe '04 and the Parking lot was full of 42/43's.

b4 that ,i had not be there since 92, when the gates where open to the masses at the Sixtys Blessing.

Anyways, back to the Future, Me and the homie went up there cuz he knew and wanna to gamble with niggas from 42 and 43's.

I was in the Twilight Zone and wasnt feeling the atmospere, it was all kinds of enemigos from all over the City there, i dont even remmebr seeing any School Yards..........

I wasnt used to that shit. Thats when i knew the Skating Rank fell back into enemy hands for good, after decades being in the Sixtys Hands..................

You can try to clean up the SChool Yards Legecy on Here, but real Street Niggas know the History of World On Wheels and that the School Yards Reputation will for ever be tarnished for their enabilty to Stop The Notorious Ones from planting the Blue and Gold Mariner Hat right smack in the middle of their Shit!

tony323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tony323 » January 23rd, 2009, 5:30 pm

i been here my whole life. and read all my post if you want. tell me im lien....

i never seen 43 or 42 hood over here, the only hood from over there i would even expect to see is Avalons because they had a function with SYC or somethin. and 60 did not run the rink for a decade. the rink is not that important. im only tellin the truth....read all my shit. say im not.
and you???

you lie every time say somethin about the town

shut the hell up . your fake as fck, you used to kick it at the rink in 92?, you a fake az og and liar cuz, and a internet banger.

"he said real street niggas knows wussup".....your a clown...to anybody from the town... ima quote you and remember cuz that was funny as hell

you ain from the town. you ain a og from SchoolYard Crip or 60 crip , you ain tellin me sht i heard everything about this sht since i was 9 years old. i ain no banger i ain killa but i will set you strate when you lie with the town in your mouth

im not gonna argue with you because >i< know your fake already, you can defend your internet rep to everyone else if you want i dont care, i know its everything you have, i have a life in midtown...tonight im chillin with some hos from THE TOWN and you know how that go down.

he tryna say i ain bangin ok and what i already know cuz but i stay in the yards, i ain gotta bang to show the town luv prolly would kno that if actually ever been here.

i dont bang but i will fire off 1 on 1 to squash >my< beef, btch i actualy have talent to be somethin more than a nigga sayin crip for life

im town for life i ain no btch cuz i dont bang, i don beef with or dis bangers but ima real nigga.

unlike your lyin az

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 23rd, 2009, 7:24 pm

i ain no banger i ain no killa but
Alrite homie, since we got that straight aint nothin more to say, you speakin on shit you know nothing about.......

Case Closed

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by SouljahGirl » January 23rd, 2009, 7:26 pm

xxx wrote:World On Wheels !
But how many of you remember Kiddy Land???

tony323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tony323 » January 24th, 2009, 1:50 pm

xxx wrote:
i ain no banger i ain no killa but
yea that what i said, and whats your point

so you suppose to be a banger and killa from watts, that used to kick it at world on wheels in 1992 thats gets on street gangs and tell lies about the town, nd disrespect la?

the way you dissin on here i can tell you ain dissin like that in la

i know your not from la jus the way you speakin on bangin

everybody in la kno not to press your luck with any crips nd any bloods nd other sht even bangers.....

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 25th, 2009, 2:26 pm

You aint a banger so i guess i aint pressing my luck with you

now tell us about the live of a civilian in Mid Town and leave the gang talk to the niggas that lived it.

tony323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tony323 » January 25th, 2009, 8:50 pm

xxx wrote:You aint a banger so i guess i aint pressing my luck with you
this is the internet not real, you sound like a faggot btchn, this the internet banger quote of the year

ain no civilians in my hood. im not in the gang. whats your point, every thing you say was still a lie.

ok answer my question and dont start btchn and talk about how i dont bang and tryna change the subject to somethin that im not even arguing about, i already made it known i dont bang.

and what is it suppose to mean?

my word on the town is the truth, and yours is a lie. and you "bang".

i live here, dont get upset becuz i know whats CraCCin over here and its not what you wanna say about it.

i know your fake, but ima try to make it obvious for everybody else

but heres my question

YOU SUPPOSE TO BE A BANGER AND KILLA FROM WATTS THAT USED TO KICK IT AT THE RINK IN 1992 THAT GETS ON STREET GANGS AND LIES ABOUT THE TOWN?

I LIVE IN LA I KNOW A CRIP WOULDNT DO THIS, ESPECIALLY A OLD AZ CRIP.

BY THE WAY WTF IS A OLD AZ CRIP DOIN ON STREET GANGS LYIN ABOUT MIDTOWN?

BUT YEA I KNOW HE AIN A CRIP

LETS SAY "HE FROM WATTS" HAHA SO CLISHE HAHAHAHAA IM JOKIN

HE MAKE WATTS LOOK BAD, BY GET ON STREET GANGS AND LYIN ABOUT MIDTOWN

SOME ONE FROM WATTS OR ANYWHERE WOULDNT EVEN MAKE THEY HOOD LOOK BAD LIKE HIM

THATS WHAT HE DOIN, I KNO HE REALLY DONT CARE ABOUT THE HONOR OF WATTS

HE NOT FROM LA, LA RECOGNIZE LA

WELL THIS IS SOME OF WHAT I COULD EXPLAIN TO HELP EVERYONE SEE XXX STRATE FRONTIN

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by woobanga » January 25th, 2009, 11:23 pm

^^^ that NIGGA AINT FROM WATTS. that NIGGA EITHER FROM 90 OR 60. SPEAKIN OF WATTS EVERY BODY KNO ABOUT that NOTORIOUS GRAPES STREET WATTS!!! STRAIGHT GUTTA NO EXTRAS GEE :D

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » January 27th, 2009, 4:46 am

WOW was known as a 60 hangout, by everybody and it is in Schoolyard hood. Thats common knowledge, what part are you arguing that they got punked?

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: INGLEWOOD

Unread post by gekapone » January 27th, 2009, 12:47 pm

THATS REAL TALK WORLD ON WHEELS WAS LIKE 60 CENTRAL MY NIGGA

tony323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tony323 » January 29th, 2009, 8:21 am

if you want to believe the exadurated roomers about 60s and school yard go ahead. everybody made up they mind what they want to believe already about that. so fck that.

back to this fake az xxx nigga.

dont send people to change the subject for him.

MeanMug
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MeanMug » January 29th, 2009, 6:45 pm

tony323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tony323 » January 29th, 2009, 9:06 pm

lol out of all of those names i only heard of 2 of em around here

tony323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tony323 » January 29th, 2009, 9:19 pm

its 2 famous az crips from over here and who is the rest?

i know a loc from over here didnt make that sht.

it would have been a whole lot of otha crips on the same list with them 2 locs before those other ones was named if they exist

which i doubt 100%

that sht is hard tho.

but how did you hear about to of them crips

where do you live mean mug

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » January 30th, 2009, 5:21 pm

YP wrote:NIKKA U IN CALI OR NY??????

KUZ NIKKAZ AINT REALLY CARIN ABOUT Ny ISH
lol wow dude. just form you saying that you are truely lost in the gang world you have no common sense and you need to log off of here ASAP! lol

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » January 30th, 2009, 5:33 pm

xxx wrote:
YP wrote:I dont know if its true or not but I did hear that a few 60z got chipped @ world on wheels back in the day too BY SYC.........
Never, name then?

The SYCs never killed a Sixty during the War Yrs, NOT ONE.

They knew back then, it would of been hell for them.

SYC took the first loses and constant beatings throughout that whole Era.

The only thing SYC ever did was on occassion ( i cant count on my hand how many times) they would shoot randomly from across the street,across Venice Blvd, hidden in some apartment building like a sniper, into a parking Lot full of South Central gang members and hit no one.

They didn't know whole they were shooting at Sixtys, Harlems, Grapes, Broadways, they just shot, pop shots.

No Up close a personal....

So yea, ill give them that..............................
BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA! LMFAO! OH SHIT OH SHIT! HAAAAAAA LOL! THATS SOME COLD COLD SHIT!

MeanMug
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MeanMug » January 30th, 2009, 5:55 pm

tony323 wrote:its 2 famous az crips from over here and who is the rest?

i know a loc from over here didnt make that sht.

it would have been a whole lot of otha crips on the same list with them 2 locs before those other ones was named if they exist

which i doubt 100%

that sht is hard tho.

but how did you hear about to of them crips

where do you live mean mug
Im originally from Carson.
I dont know much bout School Yard....but that roll call is from Teen Angels....I just thought it would be
appropriate to post on this thread...

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » January 30th, 2009, 9:28 pm

MeanMug wrote:Image
All those cats are in their 40's now.. I know of mostly all of them.

tony323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tony323 » January 31st, 2009, 12:34 am

i only heard of two of em

that shit is hard tho, do you tag ?