The Long Beach Map

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » May 25th, 2006, 8:03 am

Long Beach hoods are not uniform (the East side that is) they just be on certain streets all across that area, you will run into many patches of Compton cats hangin out deeper than Insanes/20's and many Compton cats fall victim to the Longos more than the Long Beach cats simply cuz the Longos think any gangsta crip is ICG/R20, but since the Compton niggaz been smashin on them they just become all out CK, the Longos (es/ws) always tagging CK on the walls now like the TF's strike up PK in Compton or x-out the p's

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » May 25th, 2006, 9:36 am

562_HOMIE wrote:
streetsIswatchin wrote:Some CV70s have moved into Long beach now...not by the border but pretty deep in there by willow st
Willow? No need to spill the beans but around what area because I around there evey now and then.
That's pretty far deep into L.B. for CV70 to be at

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » July 8th, 2006, 6:10 am

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:03 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long Beach hoods are not uniform (the East side that is) they just be on certain streets all across that area, you will run into many patches of Compton cats hangin out deeper than Insanes/20's and many Compton cats fall victim to the Longos more than the Long Beach cats simply because the Longos think any gangsta crip is ICG/R20, but since the Compton niggaz been smashin on them they just become all out CK, the Longos (es/ws) always tagging CK on the walls now like the TF's strike up PK in Compton or x-out the p's

longos been ck since the early 90's bro, "nothin new". as i stated before longeros loose more homies than any set in longbeach, and it's from other longbeach gangs ICG, TRG 20'S BP-13. when you have a 4-way beef in motion it would be imperative to stay lowkey. the beach has never been centralized in one sector except the founding area which is
"willow to pch and from orange to long beach blvd", but ther are more members than a lot of people think. insanes an trg alone account for most longo death on the eastside of longbeach. longos have killed fewer than 10 insanes , less than 5 20's , and not more than 15 asain gang members. they have the numbers but gettin hit from that many angles is damaging. if outside hoods do ride on them it hasnt been a signifigent push cause their hood would be crossed out with a k by longos. Insane cliccs are OBG's, YFC's, BABY's some tiny's and Olive Block Crip. YFC being the deepest.

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » July 30th, 2006, 1:56 pm

on the westside long beach what r the main gangs..i know its westside longo 13..when i cruised through westside got hit up by sum...anyway you got the rollin 80's west coast crip...anyone can name the other main gangs and any of you know the WSI territory in the westside...aight payce

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » July 30th, 2006, 2:42 pm

i've spent a lot of time in long beach...
the hoods i was worrieed about most while there we're the ese hoods off cherry(or orange...i forget)

and from people i know who grew up in long beach, they all would say the area they we're worried about being in most was North Long Beach

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » July 31st, 2006, 12:48 am

well if you hung mostly on the north you'll have a north perspective.
cherry and orange run parallel from south to north.

hotspots are between 7th and aneheim and pushes all the way to atlantic i would say! there's alot of activity from longos, asian gangs, and ICG's and R-20cg's in that area. Longos dont usually go beyond PCH and atlantic
thats pushin BP-13 hood.

the north: between cherry and orange hasnt really produced much other than the carmelitos bricc boys, they push a line but not like mac-mafia.
they used to be on andy a dead-end street off of south and downy.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 31st, 2006, 2:09 am

Yeah its a shame that a lot of blacks from compton fall victim to the longos

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » August 2nd, 2006, 1:44 pm

YFC be crossing out the C....Its something about them beefing with mainly other Crip gangs...and theres no Blood gangs in Long Beach...thats why they crossed out the C.

Whatever happen to "Locs Mob"...and I remember some girls that are related to R20's....they were claiming blood and was banging "Loks Mob".

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » August 3rd, 2006, 12:08 am

the Y's are on some anybody killa type stuff, kihda like the hoovers but yet they still claim Insane

as far as "lok's mob" never knew they exsisted if they did they wasnt from the beach related to 20's or not aint no blood gangs or clicks claimin longbeach period.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » August 3rd, 2006, 1:09 am

Locs Mob use to tag around Franklin Middle School...when I went there back in the mid 90s.These two girls from my classroom was claiming their brothers were from R20s...they(the girls) started their own shit called "Loks Mob."

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » August 4th, 2006, 3:56 pm

wut about the westside any hotspots there with the west coast crips,wsi,sos, longos and the like??

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » August 6th, 2006, 2:12 pm

YearZero: there also was a tagger crew called LOC mostly hispanic, they
used to be in that area bout i guess they turned longero

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » August 7th, 2006, 6:54 am

worldwide wrote:YearZero: there also was a tagger crew called LOC mostly hispanic, they
used to be in that area bout i guess they turned longero
Yeah I know about LOC...Lord Of Chaos...or Lord Of Creation.Ask some Insanes or 20's about Locs Mob...they were around during the mid 90's in the Franklin area....I remember a dude from Olive Blocc Crips that went there the same year as me.But yeah,At that time changos was forcing alot of taggers into their hood...All the MTK's turned ESL at that school.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 27th, 2006, 2:35 pm

562_HOMIE wrote:
streetsIswatchin wrote:Some CV70s have moved into Long beach now...not by the border but pretty deep in there by willow st
Willow? No need to spill the beans but around what area because I around there evey now and then.
I have been working by Willow and Pacific and have seen alot of tagging^

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: The Long Beach Map

Unread post by youayntfresh » April 4th, 2010, 10:06 am

cbi562 wrote:Most of the Hispanics in the Beach who puttin that CK down is on some mark shit - so a nigga never got respect from them. To speak on them Asians is a whole other story. Partners in crime is Ese **** & Ese **** and they both bang the Shacc representin that Mexican shit and I am friends with bunch of Surenos and 18st vatos - so a nigga never can turn around and be up on that Brown Killa shit like most niggas in the hood. Lots of filth has brought down that city as in the West Side Hoods, North Side Hoods, or the Eastside Hoods. It is a nice city if you stay on the rich side of the town - just like the Vallies cuzzin. Now niggas be all over that Hoodsta or Gangsta, which causin more damage then we needed.
there is a BIG difference between cK and nK...

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

Unread post by iboy » May 17th, 2011, 9:05 am

what with asian boyz ? their borders....... and what with 18th street gang i kno they rivals longos

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » July 31st, 2011, 4:19 pm

iboy wrote:what with asian boyz ? their borders....... and what with 18th street gang i kno they rivals longos
Not as deep as they once were, or as active, but still by far the deepest Asian set in the beach.
Their main 'hood' is on New York st, between Atlantic and Alamidos, behind Poly High and Cal Rec, south of 15th which was Sui Town. They've also still got a St. Louis blocc set, and if I'm not mistaken still hold down Cherry Apartments up North. Someone who still lives in the beach probably would have a better sense as to where they're at these days.
I know Sui Town has been displaced and has since taken up residence on and claims 12th st.

Leleb720
If in the United States: Indiana
What city do you live in now?: Fort Wayne

Unread post by Leleb720 » May 17th, 2017, 9:31 am

BIGG LISTO wrote:Ya its MidNightS, actually they used to go by MadNesS. They claim ES. 6th ST. MadNesS or MidNighterS. I had a good homeboy from their. I kicked it with him on 6th and Rose all the time. Not a big but they got down. They beef with 9th Street, TRG, BP and some other hoods. I'm not to sure about their status right now, I havent gone around Longo for about 2 years now.
is there anyway you can contact me? Desperately looking for a homie from there

HellaGurbs
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by HellaGurbs » May 22nd, 2017, 11:38 pm

I actually made a long beach gang map. I'll share it with yall, if you guys like.

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by jae » May 31st, 2017, 2:00 pm

HellaGurbs wrote:I actually made a long beach gang map. I'll share it with yall, if you guys like.
I'm interested in seeing your map.