Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gangs

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Re: Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gang

Unread post by Common Sense » July 27th, 2004, 5:46 pm

I agree with you 100% ABML, but there are a few characters out there still talkin' that back to Africa movement. They would be the first one's to fall.

The last group of Black Americans shipped back to Africa in the 1800's still
haven't settled themselves.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 401
Joined: January 18th, 2004, 9:01 am

Re: Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gang

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » July 27th, 2004, 6:25 pm

Common Sense wrote:I agree with you 100% ABML, but there are a few characters out there still talkin' that back to Africa movement. They would be the first one's to fall.

The last group of Black Americans shipped back to Africa in the 1800's still
haven't settled themselves.
Well I'm not against no one wanting to go back and in fact I wouldn't mind visiting Africa one day. A lot of blacks are actually investing over there and Ghana is the place i would love to go tos ee where the Slaves were held before tehy was brought over here.
Second point your trying to make mockery and its not cute The Africans that did go back did have a lil going but Colonization and The Slave trade have rip Africa of all of its richness.Over Africa is in a terrible state while Africa oppresors are in a good state after robbing it of all of its richness. The facts are the facts but Justice never sleep and what you do now your seed will suffer down the road for it. Read it yourself Deuteronomy 5:9.

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Re: Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gang

Unread post by 'X' » July 27th, 2004, 6:33 pm

So many speak of how bad Africa is, but when did Africa get bad?? Study before it was named "Africa" and what was our people like?? I keep saying this enemy has destroyed WHOLE NATIONS!!! And why does people speak about Black folk going back to Africa, and white folk should stay here?? Hell, THIS HERE IS NOT WHITE FOLK LAND!!! THEY STOLE ALL OF THIS!! THEY ARE THE ILLIGAL ALIENS!!! PEOPLE REALLY SPEAK ON AMERICA LIKE ALL THIS IS WHITE FOLKS!! THE FIRST TO LEAVE SHOULD BE WHITE FOLK!!! BOOOYYY, I KEEP TRYING TO TELL SOME OF YOU HERE HOW WICKED THESE WHITE FOLKS WERE(AND SOME STILL ARE). IN DUE TIME(REAL SOON) THE LAST SHALL BE FIRST AND FIRST SHALL BE LAST.....

BACK TO THE TOPIC: IT IS A LACK OF KNOWLEDGE AND RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER AS BLACK AND BROWN WHICH CAUSES OUR DIVISION. WE ARE SO FOCUSED ON THE WRONG ENEMY AND ALLOWING THE REAL TO CONTINUE TO KEEP US FROM FREEDOM, JUSTICE AND EQUALITY.


SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!


D.X

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Re: Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gang

Unread post by 'X' » July 27th, 2004, 6:36 pm

ablackmanlookin wrote:
Common Sense wrote:I agree with you 100% ABML, but there are a few characters out there still talkin' that back to Africa movement. They would be the first one's to fall.

The last group of Black Americans shipped back to Africa in the 1800's still
haven't settled themselves.
Well I'm not against no one wanting to go back and in fact I wouldn't mind visiting Africa one day. A lot of blacks are actually investing over there and Ghana is the place i would love to go tos ee where the Slaves were held before tehy was brought over here.
Second point your trying to make mockery and its not cute The Africans that did go back did have a lil going but Colonization and The Slave trade have rip Africa of all of its richness.Over Africa is in a terrible state while Africa oppresors are in a good state after robbing it of all of its richness. The facts are the facts but Justice never sleep and what you do now your seed will suffer down the road for it. Read it yourself Deuteronomy 5:9.

AS SALAAM ALAIKUM "ABLACKMANLOOKIN"

VERY WELL SAID BROTHER.


SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!


D.X

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Re: Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gang

Unread post by Common Sense » July 27th, 2004, 7:38 pm

D.X wrote:
ablackmanlookin wrote:
Common Sense wrote:I agree with you 100% ABML, but there are a few characters out there still talkin' that back to Africa movement. They would be the first one's to fall.

The last group of Black Americans shipped back to Africa in the 1800's still
haven't settled themselves.
Well I'm not against no one wanting to go back and in fact I wouldn't mind visiting Africa one day. A lot of blacks are actually investing over there and Ghana is the place i would love to go tos ee where the Slaves were held before tehy was brought over here.
Second point your trying to make mockery and its not cute The Africans that did go back did have a lil going but Colonization and The Slave trade have rip Africa of all of its richness.Over Africa is in a terrible state while Africa oppresors are in a good state after robbing it of all of its richness. The facts are the facts but Justice never sleep and what you do now your seed will suffer down the road for it. Read it yourself Deuteronomy 5:9.

AS SALAAM ALAIKUM "ABLACKMANLOOKIN"

VERY WELL SAID BROTHER.


SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!


D.X
ABML:

You should take a trip to Africa. It will give you some insight on what you have here.

Secondly, How do you get a "mockery" from my statement?

Did you understand what I was referring to with my statement about being sent back to Africa in the 1800's?

You both (ABML & D.X.) live in a first world country. You should recognize that.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 401
Joined: January 18th, 2004, 9:01 am

Re: Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gang

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » July 28th, 2004, 8:27 am

Common Sense wrote:
D.X wrote:
ablackmanlookin wrote:
Common Sense wrote:I agree with you 100% ABML, but there are a few characters out there still talkin' that back to Africa movement. They would be the first one's to fall.

The last group of Black Americans shipped back to Africa in the 1800's still
haven't settled themselves.
Well I'm not against no one wanting to go back and in fact I wouldn't mind visiting Africa one day. A lot of blacks are actually investing over there and Ghana is the place i would love to go tos ee where the Slaves were held before tehy was brought over here.
Second point your trying to make mockery and its not cute The Africans that did go back did have a lil going but Colonization and The Slave trade have rip Africa of all of its richness.Over Africa is in a terrible state while Africa oppresors are in a good state after robbing it of all of its richness. The facts are the facts but Justice never sleep and what you do now your seed will suffer down the road for it. Read it yourself Deuteronomy 5:9.

AS SALAAM ALAIKUM "ABLACKMANLOOKIN"

VERY WELL SAID BROTHER.


SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!


D.X
ABML:

You should take a trip to Africa. It will give you some insight on what you have here.

Secondly, How do you get a "mockery" from my statement?

Did you understand what I was referring to with my statement about being sent back to Africa in the 1800's?

You both (ABML & D.X.) live in a first world country. You should recognize that.
Yeah A first world country built with the labor of our ancestors so your not telling me nonething new.

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Re: Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gang

Unread post by Common Sense » July 28th, 2004, 8:44 am

ablackmanlookin wrote:
Common Sense wrote:
D.X wrote:
ablackmanlookin wrote:
Common Sense wrote:I agree with you 100% ABML, but there are a few characters out there still talkin' that back to Africa movement. They would be the first one's to fall.

The last group of Black Americans shipped back to Africa in the 1800's still
haven't settled themselves.
Well I'm not against no one wanting to go back and in fact I wouldn't mind visiting Africa one day. A lot of blacks are actually investing over there and Ghana is the place i would love to go tos ee where the Slaves were held before tehy was brought over here.
Second point your trying to make mockery and its not cute The Africans that did go back did have a lil going but Colonization and The Slave trade have rip Africa of all of its richness.Over Africa is in a terrible state while Africa oppresors are in a good state after robbing it of all of its richness. The facts are the facts but Justice never sleep and what you do now your seed will suffer down the road for it. Read it yourself Deuteronomy 5:9.

AS SALAAM ALAIKUM "ABLACKMANLOOKIN"

VERY WELL SAID BROTHER.


SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!


D.X
ABML:

You should take a trip to Africa. It will give you some insight on what you have here.

Secondly, How do you get a "mockery" from my statement?

Did you understand what I was referring to with my statement about being sent back to Africa in the 1800's?

You both (ABML & D.X.) live in a first world country. You should recognize that.
Yeah A first world country built with the labor of our ancestors so your not telling me nonething new.
I'll reply to you on the The Motherland thread because this is off topic.

User avatar
DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 888
Joined: June 25th, 2004, 11:25 am
Contact:

Re: Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gang

Unread post by DiaBo » July 28th, 2004, 9:26 am

Everybody please stick to the topic.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gang

Unread post by NYorker » July 28th, 2004, 9:27 am

ablackmanlookin wrote:
Yeah A first world country built with the labor of our ancestors so your not telling me nonething new.
I hear a few people saying how this country was built by blacks, but the statement has never really been quantified. Besides being slaves and picking cotton and farming for their white slave owners, how did blacks "build" this country? Do ya'll truly know the achievements and accomplishments made by blacks in this country or are you just "parroting" propoganda you have heard?
In my opinion this country was built by the blood, sweat and tears of black, white, brown, and yellow people. Not JUST blacks and not JUST whites. All of the above races were used as slaves and indentured servants at one time or another in this country.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 741
Joined: February 8th, 2004, 3:49 pm

Re: Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gang

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 29th, 2004, 3:09 pm

NYorker, you are so right. The problem is you have two radical facist negroes on this thread. DX and ablackmanlookin. DX is pure comedy, NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. ABML can be ok one minute then be goose stepping through town, so they are both irrational. The bottom line is this,


MIGHT MAKES RIGHT.


You might not like how that sounds, but it is reality. All you who are staring up at the sky for answers are gonna be staring a long time. Generation after generation of christian'S saw signs of the end of the world and here we still are. So dont count on that. Whitey has done whatever it takes to claw his way to the top.
JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER RACIAL GROUP WOULD DO. Racial, Nationalist, & Ideological groups have always competed for territory. Everyone has blood on there hands. Hey dont hate the player, hate the game. But it is what it is. And all you have here is

ENVY, CLOAKED IN SELF RIGHTOUS INDIGNATION, PERIOD END OF STORY.

The bottom line is the black race is no where near competition for the white race. The white races prime competitor and worse adversary is the Asians. They are very intelligent and ruthless.

PS: Dont hate me for this, Im not the grand architect of the universe, I didnt do the design, Im just acknowlaging its reality.

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Re: Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gang

Unread post by Kemosave » July 29th, 2004, 4:17 pm

There are many more forces at work in the world than just man's will ACME though cannot see it from a carnal unregenerate position. And there are many other dimensions beyond height, length, width, and time. As Peter so accurately stated "But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day." The end of this present age will come ACME.

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Re: Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gang

Unread post by Kemosave » July 29th, 2004, 4:17 pm

Kemosave wrote:There are many more forces at work in the world than just man's will ACME though one cannot see it from a carnal unregenerate position. And there are many other dimensions beyond height, length, width, and time. As Peter so accurately stated "But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day." The end of this present age will come ACME.

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Re: Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gang

Unread post by Kemosave » August 10th, 2004, 3:36 pm

ablackmanlookin wrote:
Kemosave wrote:You may be dreaming too ablackmanlooking. Everyone will turn on everyone in the end.
Your a sugar coat co signing ass Bitch always talking nonesense. I hope I live to see the day so I take u out first(lol).
Oh stop with that already. Surely there are worthier things you can do with your life then pining about taking me out. I'm just a regular guy working, studying, learning about the world and the universe. Just because we don't agree on the issues is no reason for you to want to kill me. I was just pointing out that when God pulls back his hand at some point near the end of this present age all Hell is going to break loose. No go do something good.

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Re: Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gang

Unread post by Kemosave » August 10th, 2004, 3:36 pm

No=Now

User avatar
DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 888
Joined: June 25th, 2004, 11:25 am
Contact:

Re: Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gang

Unread post by DiaBo » August 12th, 2004, 1:38 pm

of course God going to point his finger at somebody N decide who going to heaven or burn N hell fo life

User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Re: Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gang

Unread post by Invincible » August 15th, 2004, 10:34 pm

S-DOOBIE wrote:THOSE AREN'T REALLY STREET GANGS PER SAY. ESE GANGS. BLOODS, CRIPS, ETC. HAVE TURF, SPOTS, HOODS, ETC THAT CONENCIDE WITH ONE ANOTHER. MOST OF THE DRAMA IS IN LOS ANGELES AND IT'S SURRONDING CITIES. THERE AREN'T MANY WHITE GANGS THAT HAVE THE SAME TRAITS AS BLACK AND LATINO GANGS. THATS WHY WE DONT FIGHT THEM BECAUSE THEY DONT EXIST INSIDE OF LOS ANGELES. KKK???? THE NEAREST RED NECK THAT BELONGS TO THIS SH_T IS IN IDAHO OR SOMETHING. AND ALL THE OTHERS ARE LIKE IN BUM FU_K SAN BERNADINO AND RIVERSIDE COUNTIES. THEY WOULDNT LAST AGAINST BLACK OR ESE GANGS. NOT TO MENTION, ESE'S HAVE A WORKING RELATIONSHIP WITH AB IN JAIL.
Eses don't have a working relations with the ab in jail. Only half of eses (Mexican Mafia) have a working relations. the other half which are the norteros (from North or from suburb) and La Nuestra Famila are allied with blacks.

User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Re: Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gang

Unread post by Invincible » August 15th, 2004, 10:54 pm

The AB and NLR operate both inside and outside of prison. They do all sorts of crime most are not territorial but it is motly a profit based gang nowadays and they do things like make and sell meth, kidnapings, and contract killings. They are also generally older than the teenage bloods and cripps. Same with Hells Angels. The Peckerwoods and PENI skins would be the biggest white rivals. Here is an interesting quote from the hot house:
In the outside world the tatoos would have made Scott look like a circuis freak, but in Levenworth they were badges of honor, particularly one tatoo cut directly under his heart. It was a cloverleaf with the numbers 6-6-6 printed voer it. Even fish knew what the tatoo represented. It was the insignia of the Aryan Brotherhood, the most savage white prison gang ever formed. The three sixes referred to a mark given by "the beast" - the antichrist, or son of satan.

The bureau's gang expert, Craig Trout, explained. "What we are dealing with is a profesional lifelong criminal... An AB member like Dalas Scott is actually doing a life sentence - only he's doing it on the installment plan, serving a few years at a time.

User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Re: Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gang

Unread post by Invincible » August 15th, 2004, 11:43 pm

Of the prison gangs, the Aryan Brotherhood is the most secretive, and with good reason. Any member who betrays its secrets is automatically sentenced to die.

As we talked that morning, I noticed that Scott marked events in his life by prison incidents. "I hit the federal system the same year they executed the red Light bandit" he said. Seconds later, he added that something had happened. "About the same time as the race wars at San Quentin." WHen this was called to his attention, Scott Schrugged. "Ive never had much concept of life outside jail. I was twelve years old the first time I went in and haven't really been out long enough to know anything else but this life."

"As the years go by and you get older, you realize more and more that your life is considered a failure by society's standards," Scott continued. "You are a jailbird. You don't have any money, no house, no job, no status. In society's eyes you are a worthless piece of shit. Now, you can buy into what society says and decide you really are a piece of shit or you can say ,"Fuck society, Ill live by my own rules. They aren't society's but they are mine and that's what I've done. In your society, I may not be anybody, but in here I am."

In 1966 he robbed a bank in California, was caught and sentence to San Quentin. At the time, San QUentin was in the midst of what prison officials now acknowledge was an all-out race war. The racial turmoil in the world outside prison, where fires were burning in Watts, Detroit, and Chicago, was magnified in San QUentin. Blacks and whites were stabbing one another, not because of anything anyone had done, but simply because of their skin color. "Your hate was at peak" Scott realled. "Your adrenaline was at a peak, everything was at a peak level all the time. It was like a jungle. You'd get yourself fired up, so by the time the cell doors opened, you'd be ready. You'd have a whole head of steam. You didn't have time to analyze or rationalize or philosophize, you just got strapped (got yourself a knife) and went out of your cell and did what you ahd to."

It was in this climate that the Aryan Brotherhood was born. Bureau officials claim that Dallas Scott was one of its founding members. I asked Scott if he recalled the birth of the AB, and without acknowledging that he was a member, he explained why the gang had formed at San Quentin. He didn't hide his racial attitude. "Whites are everyones natural enemies," he said. "Minorities stick together, but the white man by nature walks alone. I've seen whites sit by and watch a bunch of niggers attack a white kid in a cell. These yahoos were sitting there and thinking, "Goddamm, I'm shure glad its not me being fucked" but if one white guy had the courage to say 'hey leave the kid alone' and he stepped forward, then there was a good chance that the pack will back off. See people who herd together deep down are afraid of someone who has the balls to stand up on his own. Now I aint saying that the white man who stands up sint going to get his ass kicked. But when he stands up, he's letting everyone know that he's willing to do what it takes, and get killed if necessary, because he dont like what's going down, and that is intimidating to someone who runs in a herd like blacks do.

"At San QUentin the herds were getting out of hand and a bunch of old white bulls simply said "Fuck this" and they decided to stand up, and you can be damm shure that when these old bulls formed the tip (Aryan Brotherhood), there were a bunch of white guys, who either weren't strong enough on their own or were afraid, who were damm glad."

Scott's explanation, it turned out was largely based on fact. The Aryan Brotherhood originally formed to protect white inmates from being victimized by black and hispanic prison gangs. The Black Guerilla Family, a militant, black revolutionary gang with ties to the Black Panther party, was the first known prison gang, and was strong at San QUentin at the time. Chicanos were divided into two gangs: The Mexican Mafia, composed of urban Hispanics from Maravilla section of East Los ANgeles, and their hated rivals, the Nuestra Familia (Our family), made up of rural Chicanos. The Black and Hispanic gangs preyed on whites, as well as on memebrs of their own race.

A study by the criminal Intelligence section of Arizona Department of public safety later suggested that several outlaw bikers who called themselves the Diamond Tooth Gang were the forerunners of the Aryan Brotherhood. The gang members, each of whom had diamond shaped pieces of glass embedded in his front teeth, tried to recruit other whites at San QUentin but failed to attract sufficient "soldiers". Next came the Blue Bird gang, soc alled because its members had bluebirds tatooed on their necks, but it didn't last. The Aryan Brotherhood was born when remnants of the Blue Birds joined forces with several neo-Nazi groups. It is unlikely that it would have survived, either, except for an unusual tactic adopted by its original members. Blacks and Hispanics had always relied on numbers for strengh, and routinely pressered new inmates to join. The Aryan Brotherhood took the opposite tack. It based its membership on each others physical strengh and willingness to kill. Anyone who wished to join the AB had to meet a "blood in, blood out" rule.

As soon as it was organized, members of the AB put themselves under what they called "kill on sight" orders. When the cell doors at San QUentin opened each morning, AB members were required to hunt down and attack black inmates regardless of whether theybelonged to a gang. The white gang was xonvinced that the best way to keep other gangs at bay was to prove that the Aryan Brotherhood was the most ruthless and savage gang in prison.

California prison officials do not know the precise time when this kill on sight order went into effect. But in 1970, the California system began seeying a dramatic increase in gang related violence. Seventy nine gang related assaults and eleven deaths were reported that year. In 1971, there were 123 assaults and ninteen deaths and in the following yearm 186 assaults and thirty four gang related deaths. The Aryan Brotherhood was not solely responsible for the increases, but among convicts in San Quentin it did earn a reputation for being bloodthirsty. Its founding members, estimated by prison officials to be one hundred men, tolerated "zero disrespect" from other inmates. Even a casual comment about the brotherhood could result in a stabbing if members felt "their" brothers had been insulted.

Legend has it that the best and most respected AB warriors at San Quentin had tatoos of fierce Norsemen drawn on their arms. I noticed that Scott had a Norseman tatoo, among many others on his forearm.

When black militancy began to wane in the mid seventies, the various gangs decided to sign a truce. This brought to a close what convicts called the California race wars, but none of the gangs disperced. The politically motivated Black Guerilla Family was eventually replaced by the drug dealing bloods and cripps. The AB developed into an organized predatorial gang whose main interest became protectionm extortionm and narcotics in prison. The white gang also began to specialize in contract murders for other gangs and individuals, Caltabiano wrote, maintaining its savage reputation.

User avatar
MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 141
Joined: May 11th, 2004, 1:01 pm
Location: EASTSIDE SALAS CALIFAS 831

Re: Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gang

Unread post by MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 » August 19th, 2004, 9:19 am

GTS wrote:ACTUALLY THERE ISN'T ONE SCRAP SET IN VALLEJO, SO CHECK YOUR FACTS HOMIE. WHY DON'T YOU WORRY ABOUT THE BROTHAS SMASHIN ON ESE'S DOWN SOUTH.
WHAT ABOUT BROWN BROTHERHOOD X3 FROM VALLEJO? AND NAPA GOT A LOT OF SURENOS AS WELL, KE NO? AND IF U THINK the BROTHAZ GOT the ESES ON LOCK, HOMIE, GO TO LA COUNTY JAIL AKA SOUTH AMERICA. YOU'LL BE SHOCKED WHEN U SEE HOW STUFF GET DEALT with...

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 474
Joined: March 10th, 2004, 7:56 pm
Location: LA

Re: Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gang

Unread post by KRDreJ » August 19th, 2004, 5:01 pm

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 wrote:
GTS wrote:ACTUALLY THERE ISN'T ONE SCRAP SET IN VALLEJO, SO CHECK YOUR FACTS HOMIE. WHY DON'T YOU WORRY ABOUT THE BROTHAS SMASHIN ON ESE'S DOWN SOUTH.
WHAT ABOUT BROWN BROTHERHOOD X3 FROM VALLEJO? AND NAPA GOT A LOT OF SURENOS AS WELL, KE NO? AND IF U THINK the BROTHAZ GOT the ESES ON LOCK, HOMIE, GO TO LA COUNTY JAIL AKA SOUTH AMERICA. YOU'LL BE SHOCKED WHEN U SEE HOW STUFF GET DEALT with...
a kid from the suburbs of northern cal lol he wouldn't stand a chance he would probably even get punked by them white crackheads

User avatar
MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 141
Joined: May 11th, 2004, 1:01 pm
Location: EASTSIDE SALAS CALIFAS 831

Re: Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gang

Unread post by MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 » August 23rd, 2004, 11:12 am

KRDreJ wrote:
MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 wrote:
GTS wrote:ACTUALLY THERE ISN'T ONE SCRAP SET IN VALLEJO, SO CHECK YOUR FACTS HOMIE. WHY DON'T YOU WORRY ABOUT THE BROTHAS SMASHIN ON ESE'S DOWN SOUTH.
WHAT ABOUT BROWN BROTHERHOOD X3 FROM VALLEJO? AND NAPA GOT A LOT OF SURENOS AS WELL, KE NO? AND IF U THINK the BROTHAZ GOT the ESES ON LOCK, HOMIE, GO TO LA COUNTY JAIL AKA SOUTH AMERICA. YOU'LL BE SHOCKED WHEN U SEE HOW STUFF GET DEALT with...
a kid from the suburbs of northern cal lol he wouldn't stand a chance he would probably even get punked by them white crackheads
YO HOMIE TU NO SABES NADA... I COME FROM EASTSIDE SALAS IN NOR CALI U THINK WE BURBS HOMIE COME CHECK IT OUT MIGHT NOT BE AS CRAZY AS LOS BUT STILL A HOTBED OF A LOT OF CRAZY STUFF GOIN ON NO DISS TO LOS THO...

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 474
Joined: March 10th, 2004, 7:56 pm
Location: LA

Re: Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gang

Unread post by KRDreJ » August 23rd, 2004, 11:22 pm

keep steppin on them airforce one's

User avatar
DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 888
Joined: June 25th, 2004, 11:25 am
Contact:

Re: Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gang

Unread post by DiaBo » August 24th, 2004, 3:21 pm

I don't got love for no white's

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Re: Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gang

Unread post by Kemosave » August 24th, 2004, 3:27 pm

We know. That's all you say on every thread like million times. How about shutting your piehole and giving it a rest.

User avatar
DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 888
Joined: June 25th, 2004, 11:25 am
Contact:

Re: Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gang

Unread post by DiaBo » August 24th, 2004, 3:30 pm

This nigga hot

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gang

Unread post by RuthlessCray » August 24th, 2004, 4:54 pm

DiaBo wrote:I don't got love for no white's
i got no love for piece of shit racists.

User avatar
DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 888
Joined: June 25th, 2004, 11:25 am
Contact:

Re: Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gang

Unread post by DiaBo » August 25th, 2004, 2:28 pm

i didn't even post that a homie of my post that

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: February 18th, 2004, 10:19 am

Re: Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gang

Unread post by Conman » August 25th, 2004, 2:49 pm

NYorker wrote:
ablackmanlookin wrote:
Yeah A first world country built with the labor of our ancestors so your not telling me nonething new.
I hear a few people saying how this country was built by blacks, but the statement has never really been quantified. Besides being slaves and picking cotton and farming for their white slave owners, how did blacks "build" this country?
^^Well I am no historian (and I sure I will be corrected if I am wrong) but wasn't the the whole picking cotton the beginning of US industry as we know it. I remember reading that the cotton trade made the US a force internationally since cotton, wheat and other stuff (?) were some of our primary resources.

Now even though I deleted it on this reply, I also remember reading bout the Asians and their contribution to the railroad line which was a major, major part of the industrial revolution....but if I am correct, it all goes back to the cotton trade. Blacks were the primary labor and that is why so many of us feel that this country was built by us...if I'm wrong bring facts not BS!

Also, why is this discussion in this section..move it to the race area.

User avatar
DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 888
Joined: June 25th, 2004, 11:25 am
Contact:

Re: Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gang

Unread post by DiaBo » August 25th, 2004, 2:54 pm

Didn't the blacks want to pick cotton for the white people to make money for there families ? or was they forced to do it correct if im wrong ?

User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Re: Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gang

Unread post by Invincible » August 25th, 2004, 11:46 pm

here's a statistics I just found:
Hispanics make up almost half of the documented gang members at 47% with White or Caucasians next at 29%.
this one is from los angeles county:
In LA County, the highest number of gun deaths in 2000 by race were Latinos (473), followed by African Americans (341) and Caucasians (305)
sexual as$ault
The majority of victims (80%) and offenders (71%) were Caucasian.

Intraracial assaults were the most common. Caucasians assaulted Caucasians 87.8% of the time.

grapes of wrath
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 67
Joined: May 18th, 2004, 12:32 am

Re: Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gang

Unread post by grapes of wrath » August 26th, 2004, 2:03 am

followed by African Americans (341)


thats EXTREMELY high compared to others considering the LA black population is not even 10 percent

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: February 18th, 2004, 10:19 am

Re: Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gang

Unread post by Conman » August 26th, 2004, 9:35 am

DiaBo wrote:Didn't the blacks want to pick cotton for the white people to make money for there families ? or was they forced to do it correct if im wrong ?
^^^Slavery was not a choice.

Post Reply