We Dont Care Gangsta Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
lxbigboyxl
What city do you live in now?: ES Santa Ana

We Dont Care Gangsta Crips

Unread post by lxbigboyxl » June 25th, 2008, 4:25 pm

Anybody ever heard of them?

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: We Dont Care Gangsta Crips

Unread post by triplethreat » July 11th, 2008, 9:53 am

They're originally from somewhere in LA. They also have a presence in OC. Specifically in the Santa Ana and Tustin areas. In OC they're pretty much an all Asian gang from what I've seen. But I think they originally started as a black gang when they were in LA. If thats true then they're one of the few Asian gangs with real Crip ties. I don't think they claim Gangsta Crip tho. I just kno them by We Dont Care Crip (WDCC). I've met a couple heads from WDC and never heard them holla Gangsta Crip. But that was years ago so maybe things changed since then?

WiseGuy4406
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by WiseGuy4406 » July 14th, 2008, 10:25 am

You are correct about it being started as an LA Gang. I've also heard from the 1st Generation, saying that BNG (Filipino Gang) was also connected to us till one half wanted to carry the blue rag and the other wanted the red flag. Hence, Bahala Na mean Dont care, or something along those lines.

WiseGuy4406
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by WiseGuy4406 » July 14th, 2008, 10:26 am

BTW, WDC is all mixed. Black, Asians, Samoans, some Hispanics.. couple whites..

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 15th, 2008, 8:58 am

Damn, are you serious about that? Bahala Na splintering off into that? I know some of these new booty dudes are flag wavers, but I didn't figure it out to this extent. I gotta ask around about this one...LOL.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 25th, 2008, 4:00 pm

This info is false...I checked it out and what people are saying is just not true.

Go figure...you out of town fools speculating!

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » July 28th, 2008, 3:14 pm

^What are you saying is false?

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » October 7th, 2008, 7:34 pm

Wasn't there a tagging crew before that turned into a gang? I read it off some tagging website before. Just wondering and if anyone can help me clear this up.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » October 8th, 2008, 2:47 am

I read that same thing. It was posted on a site called LAcrews. That was a good site that had all the old and new So.Cal tagging crews listed. Dont think that site is fucntioning still. There are a good number of So.Cal tagging crews that turned into gangs. From what that site said WDC was one of the many.

buoidoi81
What city do you live in now?: Eastside San Jose

Unread post by buoidoi81 » October 13th, 2008, 11:35 pm

I used to know a couple guys from WDC. The Santa Ana peeps were mostly Cambodian. I didn't know they were originally from LA though.

bluucrayonz
What city do you live in now?: Laguna Hills

Unread post by bluucrayonz » November 19th, 2008, 10:11 pm

never was a tagging crew.. it was more like a break dancing crew... ran into some ese's and vietnamese and that when we turned into a gang.

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » April 14th, 2009, 8:55 pm

buoidoi81 wrote:I used to know a couple guys from WDC. The Santa Ana peeps were mostly Cambodian. I didn't know they were originally from LA though.
where is their hood in santa ana? is it where all the cambodians stay at in that minnie street cul de sac?

i thought that apartment complex was TRG / LOpers area?

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » May 22nd, 2009, 1:38 pm

richjesus wrote:
buoidoi81 wrote:I used to know a couple guys from WDC. The Santa Ana peeps were mostly Cambodian. I didn't know they were originally from LA though.
where is their hood in santa ana? is it where all the cambodians stay at in that minnie street cul de sac?

i thought that apartment complex was TRG / LOpers area?

Lol lopers, didn't one of those fools blast some dude's mom back in the day, like 2000ish?

Wiseguy4406, tell your homeboy Stoney I said whatup if you see him. I was locked down with him, and 2 other fools from WDC in Santa Ana Federal back in 2000, the other 2 dudes were white and mexican. I remember we threw down with the esses cuz the mexican fool from WDC wanted to ride with us asians and they said they was gonna tax him for it but wanted to do headshots too, we talked that shit thru and they agreed no head shots then as they were taxing him BOOM they started bombing on that fools face on the yard and next thing i know some Fobby ass viet from AG just jumped kicked some esse from PBS(playboys) and it was on.

sevenonefour
What city do you live in now?: santa ana

Unread post by sevenonefour » May 28th, 2009, 10:51 pm

^^ LMAO everytime i hear about AG it always has to do with JUMPKICKS & them being fobby...i guess jump kicks are their signiture move?

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » May 29th, 2009, 12:01 am

sevenonefour wrote:^^ LMAO everytime i hear about AG it always has to do with JUMPKICKS & them being fobby...i guess jump kicks are their signiture move?
Haha, they had a couple scrappy fools who were down as fucc even though they used to get punked by WC back in the day. They were pretty much all down for a 1 on 1 and usually always lost but they would go down swinging then come back the next day with a van full of their homies looking for dude who lumped them up haha.

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » June 9th, 2009, 10:59 pm

WDC WAS A WELL KNOWN GANG IN LA IN THE EARLY EARLY 90z...late 80z......

KIND OF LIKE HOOVER OR ABK...WDC = ANYBODY KILLA.....

THEY GOT IN SOME SERIOUS TROUBLE AND A FEW MEMBERS WERE SHOWN ON AMERICAS MOST WANTED....EVEN SAID THE HOOD NAME...AFTER THAT THEY PRETTY MUCH BECAME DEFUNCT

THEY WERE LIKE A TAG BANGIN CREW...IN THE HAYDAYS OF CLICC/GANGS LIKE TDH = TOP DOLLAR HUSTLERS......DOM = DIRTY OLD MEN.....PVG = PERVERT GANGSTERS....SJ = SEX JERKS KWS = KDUBB OR KINGS WITH STYLE....NBT = NOTHIN BUT TROUBLE (51 HALLDALE TROUBLE) ETC ETC...THEY WERE SOME OUTLANDISH BANGERS/KILLERz

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » August 20th, 2009, 11:58 am

YP wrote:WDC WAS A WELL KNOWN GANG IN LA IN THE EARLY EARLY 90z...late 80z......

KIND OF LIKE HOOVER OR ABK...WDC = ANYBODY KILLA.....

THEY GOT IN SOME SERIOUS TROUBLE AND A FEW MEMBERS WERE SHOWN ON AMERICAS MOST WANTED....EVEN SAID THE HOOD NAME...AFTER THAT THEY PRETTY MUCH BECAME DEFUNCT

THEY WERE LIKE A TAG BANGIN CREW...IN THE HAYDAYS OF click/GANGS LIKE TDH = TOP DOLLAR HUSTLERS......DOM = DIRTY OLD MEN.....PVG = PERVERT GANGSTERS....SJ = SEX JERKS KWS = KDUBB OR KINGS WITH STYLE....NBT = NOTHIN BUT TROUBLE (51 HALLDALE TROUBLE) ETC ETC...THEY WERE SOME OUTLANDISH BANGERS/KILLERz
what year were they featured on America's Most Wanted? missed that.

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jae » August 29th, 2010, 3:43 pm

I remember them. We Do Crime/We Dont Care... late 80s, early 90s taggers.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » September 24th, 2010, 11:48 am

How are Asian, Samoan, Togan Crip gangs treated by Black Crip gangs in the free world/ penitentiary? Do they get love/respect? Beatdowns? ??

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » September 26th, 2010, 11:46 am

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:How are Asian, Samoan, Togan Crip gangs treated by Black Crip gangs in the free world/ penitentiary? Do they get love/respect? Beatdowns? ??
I can only really speak firsthand for LA and OC but out here Asian gangs, whether they claim b/c or just independent are, for the most part, viewed/treated as a non-issue by (most) black gangs For the most part Asians and Blacks tend to either co-exist semi-peacefully and/or just ignore each others presence all together. Aside from the Koreans beef with the blacks through the 80s and 90s theres never been too many (large scale) Asian v Black beefs, especially when compared to the beefs Asians have with Hispanics. For instance LxBx ABZ might throw blows with the Baby Insanes YCFs but no one's getting killed or plotting revenge over catching a fade, it just don't go that far.
Some Asian hoods do indeed get "respect" from black gangs, even those that claim b/c, because they've shown that they're down with the get down when it goes down, and to them thats all that matters. In counties and pens blacks and asians are "cool" but they don't ride with each other.

Tongans and Samoans gangs are a bit different, they're generally more accepted on the streets by black gangs, and if not accepted they still seem to bang with/on black gangs just as much as they bang on other Tongang/Samoan gangs, unlike a majority of Asian/Islander gangs who tend to only bang on other Asians and Islanders and (some) Hispanic hoods. In the counties some Samoan/Tongangs may ride with the brothers in their car, though some hit up with the others, but when they hit the pen they both run with the Others(asian) car, are cool with the blacks inside but again, do not ride/roll with the blacks.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » October 21st, 2010, 9:09 pm

They aint Gangsta's... They NHoods...

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » October 23rd, 2010, 5:18 pm

Oh ok, my lil homie used to live on 51st and Western, and some Hoover niggas ran up in that lil liquor store across the street talkin' about: "who in here from winky dinks"?, I had no idea they turned NHC, are they the same as the 51 WDC's?, I've seen that hit up but a few years ago...

Young Nile wrote:They aint Gangsta's... They NHoods...

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » October 23rd, 2010, 9:56 pm

Yeah... Same thing... 51WDCC/51NHDCC/51NHC... They claim R50's with the 55/57/58's

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 20th, 2011, 12:49 am

We Dont Care Gangsta Crips used to be where Darccside 40s Crip were at. Not sure where they are at now.

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nah

Unread post by DNice » October 20th, 2012, 4:28 pm

They weren't GC, they were near cat walk 60's hood.. I saw old LAPD crash footage the graffiti had 60's and we don't care hit ups on the wall... U can find this on youtube

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » October 21st, 2012, 3:04 pm

Lol the nigga said who from winky dinks lol I'm sorry no disrespect but das funnyasf...especially never hearing of these niggas ill be like bbawrf!!?