deuces and trays, why the beef?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Maniacd6
What city do you live in now?: Aurora

deuces and trays, why the beef?

Unread post by Maniacd6 » July 10th, 2008, 10:55 pm

How far back does the deuce and tray feud go?

nUtTy9sTCriP
What city do you live in now?: INTERNATIONAL

Re: deuces and trays, why the beef?

Unread post by nUtTy9sTCriP » January 28th, 2009, 2:37 pm

What hoods are involved with the feud cesides insanes and 20'z?

NHBPSK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Any City That Im In.

Unread post by NHBPSK » January 28th, 2009, 3:26 pm

^^every WLA hood...

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: INGLEWOOD

Unread post by gekapone » January 28th, 2009, 9:07 pm

THATS PROBABLY A WEST LA AND LONG BEACH THING....I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT SOME DUECES AND TRAYS DONT BEEF....LIKE THE 42 AND 43 IS CLICKED UP....THE 52 BROADWAYS AND 53 AVALONS IS REAL TIGHT TOO...PLUS THE BROADWAYS FUCK WITH THE 83'S TOO....

PaulMasson
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Yo City

Unread post by PaulMasson » January 29th, 2009, 10:39 am

WLA politics are different from the rest of LA^

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Unread post by coastie » January 31st, 2009, 8:50 am

im prolly the only one that doesnt know what a duece is

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 31st, 2009, 3:08 pm

coastie wrote:im prolly the only one that doesnt know what a duece is

rimpaublocc
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Los Scanless

Unread post by rimpaublocc » December 13th, 2010, 3:14 pm

on my side 2x's are WBCG2X'S..........VSLC2X'S.........GGC2X'S(DEFUNCT)..........AN ALOT OF PEOPLE THATS NOT FRM AROUND HERE DONT KNOW back ST SYC ARE 2X'S...........AN THE 17ST ARE 3X'S LIKE THE REST OF THE WLA GANGS..............TRADITIONALLY MOST 2X'S FUCC with HOODSTAZ AN MOST 3X'S FUCC with GANGSTAZ AN HOOVERS

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » December 22nd, 2010, 4:03 pm

rimpaublocc wrote:on my side 2x's are WBCG2X'S..........VSLC2X'S.........GGC2X'S(DEFUNCT)..........AN ALOT OF PEOPLE THATS NOT FRM AROUND HERE DONT KNOW back ST SYC ARE 2X'S...........AN THE 17ST ARE 3X'S LIKE THE REST OF THE WLA GANGS..............TRADITIONALLY MOST 2X'S mess with HOODSTAZ AN MOST 3X'S mess with GANGSTAZ AN HOOVERS
geers are defunct?

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » December 22nd, 2010, 5:35 pm

cliffard wrote:
rimpaublocc wrote:on my side 2x's are WBCG2X'S..........VSLC2X'S.........GGC2X'S(DEFUNCT)..........AN ALOT OF PEOPLE THATS NOT FRM AROUND HERE DONT KNOW back ST SYC ARE 2X'S...........AN THE 17ST ARE 3X'S LIKE THE REST OF THE WLA GANGS..............TRADITIONALLY MOST 2X'S mess with HOODSTAZ AN MOST 3X'S mess with GANGSTAZ AN HOOVERS
geers are defunct?
pretty much

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » December 23rd, 2010, 12:23 pm

what led to that, i thought they were a historically quite well established and active west la neighborhood, although from what ive read the biggest enemy of any traditional ethnic neighborhood in west la is gentrification and ridiculous property prices, ethnic cleansing without the need for guns

rimpaublocc

Unread post by rimpaublocc » December 23rd, 2010, 2:58 pm

Yeah. Its a wrap for them..........most of the geers turned 40's or stop bangn and moved out they hood(they have 1 spot left on 1 bloCC,but I. Ain't gonna put it on the net).........the gentrification you speaking about iz going on all over LA........but az far az west LA iz. ConCerned its really affecting the SHORE LINES AN GRAVEYARDS...........juss for clearification my hood nor the Geers have ever claimed west LA...we claim "WEST ADAMS"........that's our district.....WEST LA iz strictly 3x's...with exception 2 the SHORE LINES......

rimpaublocc

Unread post by rimpaublocc » December 23rd, 2010, 3:11 pm

Owe 2 answer your ? About what led 2 the Geers demise.....a war with 18st with not enough help frm allies made that where made overnight such az the NHB20'S AN BPS
cliffard wrote:what led to that, i thought they were a historically quite well established and active west la neighborhood, although from what ive read the biggest enemy of any traditional ethnic neighborhood in west la is gentrification and ridiculous property prices, ethnic cleansing without the need for guns

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » December 24th, 2010, 5:32 am

rimpaublocc wrote:Yeah. Its a wrap for them..........most of the geers turned 40's or stop bangn and moved out they hood(they have 1 spot left on 1 bloCC,but I. Ain't gonna put it on the net).........the gentrification you speaking about iz going on all over LA........but az far az west LA iz. ConCerned its really affecting the SHORE LINES AN GRAVEYARDS...........juss for clearification my hood nor the Geers have ever claimed west LA...we claim "WEST ADAMS"........that's our district.....WEST LA iz strictly 3x's...with exception 2 the SHORE LINES......
where you from cuz

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » December 24th, 2010, 8:18 am

respect rimpaublocc, not wanting to speak for the man but i think hes from west boulevard h572dsta....

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » December 24th, 2010, 1:39 pm

cliffard wrote:respect rimpaublocc, not wanting to speak for the man but i think hes from west boulevard h572dsta....
im just askin

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 1st, 2011, 6:49 am

wtf the geers allied with the nhbps???? crazy shit
and i dont think the 52broadway claim deuces like that they be gangsters

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » January 1st, 2011, 11:13 pm

rimpaublocc wrote:Owe 2 answer your ? About what led 2 the Geers demise.....a war with 18st with not enough help frm allies made that where made overnight such az the NHB20'S AN BPS
cliffard wrote:what led to that, i thought they were a historically quite well established and active west la neighborhood, although from what ive read the biggest enemy of any traditional ethnic neighborhood in west la is gentrification and ridiculous property prices, ethnic cleansing without the need for guns
Yea the 18st.Geers,and WBC all had a lil cool alliance at one time, that went all haywire over some dumb shit.Maybe they would still be there if they never beefed with 18st.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » January 1st, 2011, 11:19 pm

Are the VSLC,R20s,WBC, and Raymonds the only sets that claim 2x deuces?And do the NHC still claim this?

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 28th, 2011, 10:28 pm

True, your hood, West blvd has never claimed West L.A., your neighorhood is considered SouthWest L.A., now it's new name, according to L.A. city zoning laws is called West Adams, because Adams blvd is your main street/thoroughfare, the real West L.A. is the La-Cienega Heights, the West L.A. Palms, the Crescent Heights district (On Pico blvd from La-Cienega to La-Brea), and the Mid City area, gentrification first started in West L.A. back in 1995, when I moved from the La-Cienega Heights/PBG HOOD, when this asshole, asian landlord named Fred Lee, started buyin' the neighborhood, evicting all the Crips, and letting mexicans, asians, Indians, whites, etc, move into the neighborhood because the property value was always high in value, to keep it real, the landlords did the Housing Authority a favor, allowing low income families to live in the La-Cienega Heights and the West L.A. Palms, and the Crescent Heights area, accepting section 8, knowing those neighborhoods were too close to UCLA and Beverly Hills, so they wouldn't be labeled as racists, now, these white landlords/Jews, etc, have taken these neighborhoods back, for the simple fact these neighborhoods are too close to the suburbs, Beverlywood, Cheviot Hills, Beverly Hills, the Crescent Heights/Carthay Circle, which expands from Pico blvd to Wilshire blvd, and have taken these neighborhoods back, the Venice Sho-lines are not considered West L.A., they are considered the Beach, WESTSIDE, the La-Cienega Heights, the West L.A. Palms, the Crescent Heights, the Mid City area are considered West L.A., and the Mid City/Marvin Avenue Gangsta Crips are really on the borderline, gentrification happened in Venice way later, like in 07-08, when I remember seeing on the news the Venice Sho-lines were under and injunction, when them white, property owners started buying back those beachfront properties!!!

rimpaublocc wrote:Yeah. Its a wrap for them..........most of the geers turned 40's or stop bangn and moved out they hood(they have 1 spot left on 1 bloCC,but I. Ain't gonna put it on the net).........the gentrification you speaking about iz going on all over LA........but az far az west LA iz. ConCerned its really affecting the SHORE LINES AN GRAVEYARDS...........juss for clearification my hood nor the Geers have ever claimed west LA...we claim "WEST ADAMS"........that's our district.....WEST LA iz strictly 3x's...with exception 2 the SHORE LINES......