Nipsey Hussle from Rollin 60s Crip - video inside

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Nipsey Hussle from Rollin 60s Crip - video inside

Unread post by alexalonso » July 15th, 2008, 10:51 am

RSC for Life

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Re: Nipsey Hussle from Rollin 60s Crip - video inside

Unread post by youngspade » July 23rd, 2008, 11:14 am

Hes from Rollin 60's / the Hills ( Overhills ) - Most niggaz from the Hillz dont get love like how Nipsy do.....its a selective few from the Hills that got love throughout the Dime and Fronts etc etc. Hes Official this guy fucks with my cousin.....

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » August 4th, 2008, 4:59 am

I think that niqqa FROM THE 10 blocc.........i aint gonna put too much more out there bro......

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » August 5th, 2008, 11:44 am

YP wrote:I think that niqqa FROM THE 10 blocc.........i aint gonna put too much more out there bro......

Negative, I can guarenteed that shit.

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » August 5th, 2008, 2:57 pm

Homie.....HE may fuq with the overhills.....but he from the 10 blocc.......On me...on some other ish I can have the nikka come on here......but who cares about that ish.....I seen what u posted bout my last comment nikka....Why would anybody waste their time postin fake nonsense? i aint into glorifying gang bangin....I just know what I know

Imma ask my nikka and ill get back to u....You could be right....But I highly doubt it....and whoever is right or wrong dont mean the nikka is on here makin stuff up

But I aint gonna put too much out there like that.....cuz my nikka be on tour and also in his hood.....so for his own protection...I aint gonna say what I know......and the nhp's do be @ magic johnsons fridays my nigg...lol

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » August 6th, 2008, 2:25 pm

YP wrote:Homie.....HE may fuq with the overhills.....but he from the 10 blocc.......On me...on some other ish I can have the nikka come on here......but who cares about that ish.....I seen what u posted bout my last comment nikka....Why would anybody waste their time postin fake nonsense? i aint into glorifying gang bangin....I just know what I know

Imma ask my nikka and ill get back to u....You could be right....But I highly doubt it....and whoever is right or wrong dont mean the nikka is on here makin stuff up

But I aint gonna put too much out there like that.....because my nikka be on tour and also in his hood.....so for his own protection...I aint gonna say what I know......and the nhp's do be @ magic johnsons fridays my nigg...lol

Shutup, You live in Rialto, Ive been there and my dad has a acre house out there....but YOU buddy boy just look at the PICTURES and SAY "O YEAAAA HES FROM the Dime but I live in Rialto." Trust me, hes from the HILLS. I thought he was from the Dime because how much love he had not the Music Reconigition IDIOT.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 6th, 2008, 2:34 pm

You niggas know nothing about the make up of the Sixtys.

Nipsey is from Sixtys period, he never livd on 10th Ave and he does play sides, he floats throughout the Land.

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » August 7th, 2008, 12:45 am

hahahahahaha

WHO DONT KNOW A NIQQA FROM 60's.......but yeah he claim the dime block

yeah I live in RIALTO.....and I hate to say it...but its goin down rite now.......nikkaz dumpin in broad day-lite to prove a point....

NIQQA i used to be in them apts off of 59th and 8th AVE when my brother lived over there.......I know Og front hood nikkaz......i was never into that....my 1st cuzin fuqed with keitarocc on a daily basis.......what I need to be strollin in a hood where I aint from

MY peepz moved out of LA....to get me away from that ish...but any given day u can catch me in the city niqqa....99th and fig......holla @ ya boi

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 7th, 2008, 10:40 am

First off, Nipsey is not from 10th Avenue.

Second, Keita Rock is an internet sensation, so dropping his name means nothing.

Whats your name, when he calls collect today or tommorow ill ask him if he knows you and tell him you send him greetings

Third, living on 59th and 8th Ave at "those Apartments" would not have you knowing OG Fronthoods since thats the Avenues.

and for someone to live in the Dorset Village and referr to them as so "apartments on 59th and 8th ave, is strange.

No one that lives there referrs to the Village in that manner.

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » August 7th, 2008, 11:29 pm

nikka ... i met the front hoods in the i.e....they moved.......out there.....the homie tell me alot of stories...about itchy fingers..big mumbles etc...and how o.g stoney r.i.p...basically ran 60's,,,, errybody knwo the story how the du-rocs killed him

my big bro used to live in those apts..........pm me nikka......and holla @ me.....

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » August 7th, 2008, 11:31 pm

and keitarocc = basically runs 60's...........him and crip cal....u can deny that all u want...but those are the most notorius names....not g cobb kuz he was on the video...or banker t....etc....my nikkaz used to fuq with alley bob ....b4 he started boxin.....big d...rambo (westchester high)...but fuq all that my nigg....its hott as fuq...

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » August 8th, 2008, 9:55 am

xxx, we agree about most things but we can have our disagreements in certain things. But you sure know about this...., I wouldnt even waste my finger muscles with this idiot though.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 8th, 2008, 2:26 pm

YP wrote:and keitarocc = basically runs 60's...........him and crip cal....u can deny that all u want...but those are the most notorius names....not g cobb kuz he was on the video...or banker t....etc....my nikkaz used to fuq with alley bob ....b4 he started boxin.....big d...rambo (westchester high)...but fuq all that my nigg....its hott as fuq...
All that name dropping means nothing homie, especially if you aint spelling the names right (Ali Bob & Ge Bob), so stop it!

When did Keita Rock or Crip Cal run the Sixtys, what year, now, right now?

Keita Rock been in jail damn there his whole life, he's in Prison right now with life in another State.

Did he tell you he ran Sixtys on his Rap Album?

Homie thats just Rap, you know how niggas put on extras when they rapping.

like when Rick Ross says he slanged 100 Keys, its just rap.

and Crip Cal has been dead since 1994.

These dudes were factors but never ran the Sixtys, and are not the most notorious

YP wrote:nikka ... i met the front hoods in the i.e....they moved.......out there.....the homie tell me alot of stories...about itchy fingers..big mumbles etc...and how o.g stoney r.i.p...basically ran 60's,,,, errybody knwo the story how the du-rocs killed him

my big bro used to live in those apts..........pm me nikka......and holla @ me.....
O.G Stoney?

Stoney is a new name created in the 2000's.

You most of heard about Keith Stone and got the names mixed up or read some weird shit on the internet some where.

He never ran the Sixtys, not one person has ever ran the Sixtys.

Stop speaking on the Sixtys, stick to whats going on around you,in Your life, in Rialto

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » August 8th, 2008, 8:07 pm

xxx wrote:
YP wrote:and keitarocc = basically runs 60's...........him and crip cal....u can deny that all u want...but those are the most notorius names....not g cobb kuz he was on the video...or banker t....etc....my nikkaz used to fuq with alley bob ....b4 he started boxin.....big d...rambo (westchester high)...but fuq all that my nigg....its hott as fuq...
All that name dropping means nothing homie, especially if you aint spelling the names right (Ali Bob & Ge Bob), so stop it!

When did Keita Rock or Crip Cal run the Sixtys, what year, now, right now?

Keita Rock been in jail damn there his whole life, he's in Prison right now with life in another State.

Did he tell you he ran Sixtys on his Rap Album?

Homie thats just Rap, you know how niggas put on extras when they rapping.

like when Rick Ross says he slanged 100 Keys, its just rap.

and Crip Cal has been dead since 1994.

These dudes were factors but never ran the Sixtys, and are not the most notorious

YP wrote:nikka ... i met the front hoods in the i.e....they moved.......out there.....the homie tell me alot of stories...about itchy fingers..big mumbles etc...and how o.g stoney r.i.p...basically ran 60's,,,, errybody knwo the story how the du-rocs killed him

O.G Stoney?

Stoney is a new name created in the 2000's.

You most of heard about Keith Stone and got the names mixed up or read some weird shit on the internet some where.

He never ran the Sixtys, not one person has ever ran the Sixtys.

Stop speaking on the Sixtys, stick to whats going on around you,in Your life, in Rialto
LOL. Correct.....

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » August 9th, 2008, 9:29 am

LOL U STILL RIDIN MY BUMPER NIKKA..........

WHERE U THINK I GET ALL THIS INFO FROM? FAKE 60'Z....NAW NIKKA......NIKKAZ that ARE LIKE FAMILY.....OG' NIKKAZ.....I AINT NO 60 EXPERT HOMIE....LIKE I SAID I GREW UP IN THE 100'Z.....

BUT EVERYTHING I TYPE...IS REAL....MY NIKKA TOLD ME....STONE...STONEY...WHATEVER THEY CALL THE NIKKA....RAN 60'Z....PERIOD POINT BLANK.....

UR BIG HOMIE KEITA...SPOKE @ HIS FUNERAL.....

NEXT SUBJECT...BUT YEAH NIPSEY GOT FLOWS...HAHAHAHA

ACTUALLY RIALTO IS TURNING INTO A BURNT OUT LA......CHECK THE NEWS....

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » August 11th, 2008, 2:55 pm

YP wrote:LIKE I SAID I GREW UP IN THE 100'Z.....
How did you "grow up" over there? From birth to 7 or 8 years old is growing up to you? I'm seeing more and more contradictions in your post. Keep it real, you said you been in Rialto in 89' and that your in your late 20's. Someone do the math.

BUT EVERYTHING I TYPE...IS REAL....MY NIKKA TOLD ME....STONE...STONEY...WHATEVER THEY CALL THE NIKKA....RAN 60'Z....PERIOD POINT BLANK.....
LOL. Like I said before, I dont got a problem with you or who you say you are but you are a weirdo! WHY continue to go against the word of someone who is actually from there?

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » August 11th, 2008, 5:02 pm

my nikka.....all that sh*T dont mean nada.........keita is/was a major shot caller...he got out of jail........fuqed with death row......went back to jail.....got out......and now he in......he prolly never gettin out if u know what i mean...this nikka just mad he don't run 60

homie why would i type fake sh8t on the internet? anyway...i need to focus on some positive energy lol

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » January 4th, 2009, 4:26 pm

xxx wrote:
Do you know if this is the same ALI BOB who was in YA in the early 90's???? He was a real cool cat. He's a boxer now???

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 4th, 2009, 4:52 pm

ALi Bob was an Amateur Boxer, dont know about YA in the Early 90's, think he was too young............

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » January 4th, 2009, 8:51 pm

hell yeah thats him @ STICK UP....my nikka was locked up with ALI BOB....he was a boxer but never went big if u was in YA WITH HIM...U HEARD OF TIME BOMB FROM 20z? lil B-BRAZY FROM PDL? AWOL FROM KELLY (K.I.P) BANDIT FROM CRENSHAW MAFIA (M.I.P).....SKI MASK FROM LINCOLN PARK? ALL YA....SOILDERz......

HAHAHAHA STICK UP KNOWIN

and XXX.......I JUST RAN INTO LADY HORSE FROM 60z,...white female from 60z she with the bizzzz but i aint bout to get into details...I do know a gang of 60z tho well a few and Im from LA.....I function with LA NIKKAZ but i do live in RIALTO....its better sh*T

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » January 4th, 2009, 9:12 pm

Henry Tillman was in there putting tips on fools.. he ran with the ETG's..

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » January 7th, 2009, 12:38 am

henry tillman ?????? hmmmmmm..........

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » January 7th, 2009, 3:21 pm

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hu ... &cat=boxer

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 7th, 2009, 10:29 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hu ... &cat=boxer

Dude is from ETG ?

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » January 7th, 2009, 10:57 pm

xxx wrote:
Dude is from ETG ?
Naw, he's from 87 Gangsta...

Did time in Youth Authority, and recently did time in Prison..

He beat Tyson twice before he turned pro, thats how he got to fight in the olympics.

He's with the gun play too.. caught a murder and attempt on rivals at the Townhouse- reduced to manslaughter a few years back..

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » January 7th, 2009, 11:25 pm

One of the victims or intended victims was a female...

You can look it up in L.A. times...

It won't mention his affiliation but I bumped into dude a few times..

And heard YA stories..

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » January 13th, 2009, 4:30 pm

I heard awol from kelly park had super hands.....K.I.P.....I guess skinny nikkaz can fight.....I would have liked to see monster kody catch a fade with space ghost hahahahaha......that nikka ghost seems like a character....mah brothers homie DARIUS AKA BIG D from bounty hunters always said he was the biggest nikka when he went to the pen and he was ko'n everybody.....also I know naw nevermind I aint even gonna type it....but dude got hands

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » January 16th, 2009, 10:25 pm

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » January 20th, 2009, 8:52 pm

nipsey got a tight song with game........THEY ROLLIN"....if i knew how to upload sh*T i would do it...Im sure I can tho....brb lol

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 23rd, 2009, 3:24 am

AllhoodPublications wrote:Image

Yeah but hes not from the Dime, hes from the hills :).

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 24th, 2009, 8:56 am

Nipsey dont play sides he's from Sixtys Period, his whole little crew consist of niggas from throughout from Western all the way Back.

i dont know what slick shit you tryin to pop

where you from again ?

Oh Never mind

youngspade
gang identity : NONE

oh funny ass nigga speaking like he a frontliner, take a back seat rookie and quiet fakin the funk, you wants no parts of this world, you already 20, so if you aint started by now dont bother.....................

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 27th, 2009, 10:07 pm

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/v ... nEgKI8Rcbd

<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e ... bd"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e ... nEgKI8Rcbd" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e ... bd"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e ... nEgKI8Rcbd" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”