Ladera Families???

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Ladera Families???

Unread post by creativemind » July 22nd, 2008, 7:25 am

I live not far from the Magic Johnson TGI Friday's and I recently started seeing dudes in red hanging at the 7/11 down the street on Centinela. A few weeks ago I saw a brotha with a big "Inglewood Families" tat on his back going in the store, and just the other day I saw "Ladera Family" struck up on the parking lot wall. I've never seen any real gang activity in the immediate area, but I just recently noticed this, along with a lot of Cincinnati Reds gear... Anybody know wassup?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Re: Ladera Families???

Unread post by youngspade » July 26th, 2008, 8:36 pm

creativemind wrote:I live not far from the Magic Johnson TGI Friday's and I recently started seeing dudes in red hanging at the 7/11 down the street on Centinela. A few weeks ago I saw a brotha with a big "Inglewood Families" tat on his back going in the store, and just the other day I saw "Ladera Family" struck up on the parking lot wall. I've never seen any real gang activity in the immediate area, but I just recently noticed this, along with a lot of Cincinnati Reds gear... Anybody know wassup?
This hasnt been circling the hood, but I did know of a Ladera Park Piru....( Never paid them any attention ) but the NHPs did wanna force them to turn NHP but they didnt. So the last I heard they were RU's or Nothing. But apparently things change in-such a MIXED, undecided, section of Los Angeles County. The Inglewood Family member walking into the store I believe because "LADERA" is a center for mostly 60's, NHP's, IF's/CPF's and other local gangmembers. So its hard to tell if this is a upcoming or not.....If I hear anything about this in the hood imma come back but if not its false.

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » August 1st, 2008, 5:56 pm

magic johnson tgif = NHP hood...neighborhood piru

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » August 2nd, 2008, 1:05 pm

YP wrote:magic johnson tgif = NHP hood...neighborhood piru

Your an IDIOT to think that, NHP hood really stops by the Tattoo shop on the Nela.

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » August 2nd, 2008, 2:22 pm

niqqa THATS NHP HOOD.....PERIOD POINT BLANK.......WHEN I SAY HOOD I MEAN THEY ALWAYS UP THERE.......ITS A KICK IT SPOT FOR WHOEVER GOT THE HEART TO COME THROUGH...BUT THE NHP'S BE UP THERE NIKKA......NOW GO TAKE A NAP

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 2nd, 2008, 6:01 pm

You guys are clowns.

There is no such thing as Ladera Familys.

There was some IF's that lived in Ladera, but Ladera is no ones Hood, its a Million Dollar neighborhood.

Thats like saying Beverly Hills is P.B.G Hood.

And there was never a Ladera Park Piru.

Ladera Park been a Sixty Park since day one.

The Ladera Shopping Center blows in the wind.

Back in the days when there was a fat Burgers up there, that was a Sixty Hang out.

Now that T.G.I.F is up there, the Shopping Center is Universal, who ever feels like going, can!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 2nd, 2008, 6:01 pm

You guys are clowns.

There was some IF's that lived in Ladera, but Ladera is no ones Hood, its a Million Dollar neighborhood.

Back in the days when there was a fat Burgers up there, that was a Sixty Hang out.

Now that T.G.I.F is up there, the Shopping Center is Universal, who ever feels like going, can!

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » August 4th, 2008, 4:55 am

WELL THE NHP'S FELT LIKE GOING LAST TIME I CHECKED.....

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » August 4th, 2008, 7:29 am

youngspade wrote:
YP wrote:magic johnson tgif = NHP hood...neighborhood piru

Your an IDIOT to think that, NHP hood really stops by the Tattoo shop on the Nela.
The Tattoo shop right by the Panda Express? I wondered about that since the dude got shot in the Ralph's parking lot last year or the year before, on La Brea and Centinela. Like I said, I don't know if "Ladera Family" was supposed to be a hood, (which sounds strange", somebody trying to start something up, or just kids playing around. But it is up on the wall there.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » August 5th, 2008, 11:43 am

xxx wrote:You guys are clowns.

Im far from a idiot nigga, dont speak up on me......NIGGA so next time be more detailed on who you calling an idiot nigga. I be in these streets and niggaz know my REAL name...outchere......NOW, ive been with REAL NHP's, Where I once lived in their HOOD for more than 8 years. (Beach St. between Plymouth and Venice Way) now you can NEVER, ever tell me shit about them my nigga. We was at the TEXACO (Or for these bitch ass niggaz who think they know shit, USED TO BE the TEXACO). The homie Pee'zee ( dont tripp ) was trynna turn these ( FUCKHEADS ) claiming to be Ledera Park Piru's. BUT they wouldnt turn. ( I never said I believed a fucking thing in this thread.)
but I did know of a PERSON claiming Ladera Park Piru....( Never paid them any attention!!! )

"LADERA" is a center for mostly 60's, NHP's, IF's/CPF's and other local gangmembers.
NHP hood really stops by the Tattoo shop on the Nela. And to BE HONEST niggaz that kick it at that Tattoo shop be from Errwhere, mostly crips.

Another reason you cant tell me shit is because I went to Parent Middle School and we was the reason it turned into just another Inglewood Unified District School. Because we all turned it out.....if your smart enough to call anyone an idiot in here.....you would know THATS right across from La Tijera on the bridge you just walk down a little more. RIGHT BEHIND THE LADERA CENTER There is nothing you can tell me about this shit ma nigga. Also another thing, THATS NOT NHP HOOD or a NHP HANGOUT, ITS EVERYONES HANG OUT......... Another thing, the nigga that just got killed from 60's at point blank range was NOT THE NHP's..either.....loser.

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » August 6th, 2008, 2:25 am

I know most or all of that was not addressed to me

but knowing a persons real name is as simple as working with him/her or going to the same school or even having ur sister who dates the dude introducing or word of mouth

the nerdiest non banger knows gang members on a first name basis....especially depending on where u grow up....people have grown up in the nickerson gardens and jordan downs and turned out to be doctors.....

so?????? Like I said.....maybe ish has changed.....but last time I checked...and honestly this was a few years ago...the NHP's was @ magic johnsons fridays bro.....

Next subject plzzzz....this one is burnt out

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 6th, 2008, 12:20 pm

You went to Parent Elementary School in the heart of Ladera Heights?

Aint no Bangers coming out of Parent, just weenies.

Parent been part of Inglewood School District, had nothing to do with what your saying.

Ladera Park is on La Brea and 62nd Street on one end, Slauson Ave on the other.

Aint no Pirus in the area period!

TGIF is in no gang territory and belongs to no gang. you'll catch a nigga from just about anywhere up there.

NHPs are nothing to brag about.

Beach Street is nothing, no fear comes over me when im in the area

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » August 6th, 2008, 2:20 pm

xxx wrote:You went to Parent Elementary School in the heart of Ladera Heights?

Aint no Bangers coming out of Parent, just weenies.

Parent been part of Inglewood School District, had nothing to do with what your saying.

Ladera Park is on La Brea and 62nd Street on one end, Slauson Ave on the other.

Aint no Pirus in the area period!

TGIF is in no gang territory and belongs to no gang. you'll catch a nigga from just about anywhere up there.

NHPs are nothing to brag about.

Beach Street is nothing, no fear comes over me when im in the area
HAHAHAHAH SHOWS you how much you know, back in 95-96 ( The Dulow Days) , niggaz used to walk on Beach St....with there burners out and thats where alot of shit went down. Its niggaz banging just about everything came out of Parent Middle School, I can name....a few...., 60's, NHP's, IF's and A BUNCH of inglewood clicks ( back then when it was cool to be in a click ). Actually being down the street from the ladera center DUH. I went to Inglewood High and like I said we TURNED parent out. Also did the previous grades or 2. Like, I said I was at the gas station with some NHP's ( Who you mentioned retard. ) When some idiots said they were from Ladera Park Piru, ( mind you I didnt mention my cousin is from Sixities and we've kicked it there. I got a ticket in that park I didnt pay.

Notice Idiot : I said I didnt pay ANY ATTENTION TO HIM WHEN HE SAID IT IN MY LAST POST.

Im done with you.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 6th, 2008, 2:36 pm

95-96 the Dulow years?

LOL

those are the Watered Down years

nigga you aint got no cousin from Sixtys

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » August 8th, 2008, 10:01 am

xxx wrote:95-96 the Dulow years?

LOL

those are the Watered Down years

nigga you aint got no cousin from Sixtys

Im saying when he was STILL alive dork. Waterdown? You basically saying they watered down now then huh? Your a fool to think that. Trust me, I dont wanna go there......I was born in Centinela Hospital and we lived on 60th before I could even speak. ive seen all type of shit out of there....., I held my first gun over there at 6 and my brother was known around there when they STILL HAD BLACK RAG's AROUND bitch. But he turned IF and I became who I be today......Sir.

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » August 9th, 2008, 9:59 am

I REMEMBER THAT.....BLACK RAGS WERE CUZ......ALOT OF PEOPLE 4GET....BUT THERE WERE ....CRIPS....BLOODZ...AND CUZ GANGS.....

XXX = U WANT TO DISAGREE WITH EVERYBODY? LETS JUST SAY YOU ARE RIGHT......THAT THE NHP'S AINT NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT....BUT NOW WITH CTE 211......HALF OUNCE...AND DHISKO RAPPIN

JUST 211 ALONE.....NIKKAZ IS DICK RIDIN THE LA NHP'S TOUGH MY NIKKA.....NOT TO MENTION U GOT SQUEEK RU.....BASICALLY GANGS ARE ALL ABOUT HYPE AND NOTORIETY.....

ON MY MOMMA I NEVER HEARD ABOUT MOB PIRU....UNTIL SUGE CAME OUT...AND LOOK HOW MANY NIKKAZ WAS TRYNA PUSH...THAT MONEY OVER B*TCHEZ ISH.....

THEY MAKE U THINK THEM NIKKAZ ON LA CIENAGA ...AND LA BREA ARE SOFT..... I ALMOST HAD TO FIND OUT THE HARD WAY

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » October 20th, 2008, 1:02 am

95-96 the du low years? What does that mean?.... You mean when everybody was doing time from from the the 80's an early 90's (the war years)...?