Osage Legend Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
R love
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 68
Joined: August 21st, 2006, 4:11 pm
Location: 120th Raymond Ave.

Unread post by R love » February 9th, 2007, 7:30 pm

stamps wrote:
Young Nile wrote:Dont know about now days but back in the early 90's Legends name was ringing throughout the West Side....They was puttin in work...

Now though I dont know....
U know the Legends broke off the Ing Raymonds back in the day...That's no bull...
NIGGA, YOU GOT LIFE, TWISTED!
WHERE IN HELL YOU, GOT YOUR FACTS FROM.

R love
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 68
Joined: August 21st, 2006, 4:11 pm
Location: 120th Raymond Ave.

Unread post by R love » February 9th, 2007, 7:45 pm

Young Nile wrote:Dont know about now days but back in the early 90's Legends name was ringing throughout the West Side....They was puttin in work...

Now though I dont know....
YEA, THEY NAME WAS RINGING ONLY BECAUSE OF US. AND THATS WHEN WAS COOL. BUT THEM PUNKS,
THOUGHT THEY WAS DOING SOMETHING, THEY SHOULD HAVE ARE
READY KNOWN HOW WE GET DOWN. WITH ALOT OR NOT THAT MANY
HOMIES. BUT F*** THEM NOW!

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » February 10th, 2007, 8:48 pm

Wasn't it said that they the only C's in the Wood making any noise or holding down they hood? I know the Tongans and Raymonds gettin served left and right.

R love
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 68
Joined: August 21st, 2006, 4:11 pm
Location: 120th Raymond Ave.

Unread post by R love » February 12th, 2007, 9:08 am

dont believe everythin you heard. im in inglewattz
all the time. patrolin and these nigga's the luccy's
you dont see them. no where! 102's push them nigga's
back. if you dont know. when these nigga's killed my homie.
nigga's got to talkin about the 102's and again f***in stuff up
in inglewattz, now we aint around. homies are there just doin their own
thang

User avatar
stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 847
Joined: October 3rd, 2003, 4:50 am
Location: Riverside, Ca.

Unread post by stamps » February 24th, 2007, 1:20 pm

R love wrote:
stamps wrote:
Young Nile wrote:Dont know about now days but back in the early 90's Legends name was ringing throughout the West Side....They was puttin in work...

Now though I dont know....
U know the Legends broke off the Ing Raymonds back in the day...That's no bull...
NIGGA, YOU GOT LIFE, TWISTED!
WHERE IN HELL YOU, GOT YOUR FACTS FROM.
I don't know how old u are,,but 102 came last in the line of the Raymonds. PRAC started before 102. Legends were around before 102 RC. Most people here got it twisted. There's lots of Raymonds where I'm at. The P-locs were started by some 102 Raymonds in 95. And yea,,the same girl that sparked that LC RC beef is restin too..I don't have my facts twisted.

User avatar
stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 847
Joined: October 3rd, 2003, 4:50 am
Location: Riverside, Ca.

Unread post by stamps » February 24th, 2007, 1:20 pm

R love wrote:
stamps wrote:
Young Nile wrote:Dont know about now days but back in the early 90's Legends name was ringing throughout the West Side....They was puttin in work...

Now though I dont know....
U know the Legends broke off the Ing Raymonds back in the day...That's no bull...
NIGGA, YOU GOT LIFE, TWISTED!
WHERE IN HELL YOU, GOT YOUR FACTS FROM.
I don't know how old u are,,but 102 came last in the line of the Raymonds. PRAC started before 102. Legends were around before 102 RC. Most people here got it twisted. There's lots of Raymonds where I'm at. The P-locs were started by some 102 Raymonds in 95. And yea,,the same girl that sparked that LC RC beef is restin too..I don't have my facts twisted.

User avatar
stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 847
Joined: October 3rd, 2003, 4:50 am
Location: Riverside, Ca.

Unread post by stamps » February 24th, 2007, 1:21 pm

R love wrote:
stamps wrote:
Young Nile wrote:Dont know about now days but back in the early 90's Legends name was ringing throughout the West Side....They was puttin in work...

Now though I dont know....
U know the Legends broke off the Ing Raymonds back in the day...That's no bull...
NIGGA, YOU GOT LIFE, TWISTED!
WHERE IN HELL YOU, GOT YOUR FACTS FROM.
I don't know how old u are,,but 102 came last in the line of the Raymonds. PRAC started before 102. Legends were around before 102 RC. Most people here got it twisted. There's lots of Raymonds where I'm at. The P-locs were started by some 102 Raymonds in 95. And yea,,the same girl that sparked that LC RC beef is restin too..I don't have my facts twisted.

User avatar
stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 847
Joined: October 3rd, 2003, 4:50 am
Location: Riverside, Ca.

Unread post by stamps » February 24th, 2007, 1:23 pm

R love wrote:
stamps wrote:
Young Nile wrote:Dont know about now days but back in the early 90's Legends name was ringing throughout the West Side....They was puttin in work...

Now though I dont know....
U know the Legends broke off the Ing Raymonds back in the day...That's no bull...
NIGGA, YOU GOT LIFE, TWISTED!
WHERE IN HELL YOU, GOT YOUR FACTS FROM.
I don't know how old u are,,but 102 came last in the line of the Raymonds. PRAC started before 102. Legends were around before 102 RC. Most people here got it twisted. There's lots of Raymonds where I'm at. The P-locs were started by some 102 Raymonds in 95. And yea,,the same girl that sparked that LC RC beef is restin too..I don't have my facts twisted.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » February 24th, 2007, 2:52 pm

im in inglewood at all times wen i aint in the LBz

this is not an OPINION this is FACT
the only Inglewood crab movin n e thing is the N/H LCG 92

they be out on buckthorne and praire man
i been all threw rice crispy hood flamed up on the way to the inglewood mhs football game AT NIGHT many TIMES and thats on PIRU

them niggas scary man the LCG b out man on osage to in the OSAGE apartments

they and the MAG the only crips i seen in inglewood man AND THATS REEL

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » February 24th, 2007, 7:19 pm

LOL
man on the hood im a INGLEWOOD NATIVE

and the MAG LCG is the only e-rickets niggas who b out on PIRRUU and dats real

all the rest off them niggas wack man
rice crispy hood is niggas u could walk through flamed up with NO RESISTANCE
them niggas is WACK man
the LCG b out on BUCKTHORN ru and on osage lol
were RACk at???? lol NO WERE an dats on BLOOD STONE PIRU

User avatar
Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2189
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 12:08 am
Location: Watts

Unread post by Shox112 » February 28th, 2007, 10:33 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL
man on the hood im a INGLEWOOD NATIVE

and the MAG LCG is the only e-rickets niggas who b out on PIRRUU and dats real

all the rest off them niggas wack man
rice crispy hood is niggas u could walk through flamed up with NO RESISTANCE
them niggas is WACK man
the LCG b out on BUCKTHORN ru and on osage lol
were RACk at???? lol NO WERE an dats on BLOOD STONE PIRU
SINCE YO A FAKE ASS INGLEWOOD NIGGA CLAIMIN EASTSIDE HOW COME U AINT MAKE ANOTHA FAKE HOOD CALLED

WOOD, STONES, STICCCS BLOOD PIRU GANG SINCE YALL GOT ERRY THING ELSE FUCCC'ed UP

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » March 1st, 2007, 7:41 am

i got a lot off livin 2 do b 4 i die and i got time to wase lets make it

you said use a Gangsta BUT U NEVA POP NUTTIN
niggas use a WANKSTA AND U NEED TO STOP FRONTIN

R love
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 68
Joined: August 21st, 2006, 4:11 pm
Location: 120th Raymond Ave.

Unread post by R love » March 1st, 2007, 1:52 pm

you got BS out the month nigga MAG nigga Raymonds is always
over there.
102's is all over inglewatts, cause you havent seen them doesnt mean
there not there. trust!
and if you came to be in red like you say you would been got dealt with.
speakin about it on here like you do everythin else.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » March 1st, 2007, 1:59 pm

^^^ I feel u blood

But that shit real blood them 102rac neva there I been there flamed up like a mutha at nite after that inglewood morningside game
On pirru all on praire 99th ect

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 266
Joined: August 16th, 2003, 2:39 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino
Location: San Bernardino, Kali
Contact:

Unread post by Stone » March 31st, 2007, 5:52 pm

bspg wrote:im in inglewood at all times wen i aint in the LBz

this is not an OPINION this is FACT
the only Inglewood crab movin n e thing is the N/H LCG 92

they be out on buckthorne and praire man
i been all threw rice crispy hood flamed up on the way to the inglewood mhs football game AT NIGHT many TIMES and thats on PIRU

them niggas scary man the LCG b out man on osage to in the OSAGE apartments

they and the MAG the only crips i seen in inglewood man AND THATS REEL
The Legends are the most active crip gang in Inglewood right now. They are not NH rips and IVCs are their only allies. You'll see them out on weekends off of 92nd and Legend st. Most of them fools stay in San Bernardino but hang in there hood on weekends. I peeped some wearing gray n black.

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 266
Joined: August 16th, 2003, 2:39 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino
Location: San Bernardino, Kali
Contact:

Update

Unread post by Stone » March 31st, 2007, 5:57 pm

Y.G. wrote:EVER SINCE THE LEGENDS KILLED SOME NIGGA FROM RAYMOND THEM RAYMONDS BEEN ON THEM TOUGH. I KNOW THIS SINCE I KNOW A RAYMOND OR TWO.
The Legend have been wiping the 102 RAC out on the street and that's a fact.

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 295
Joined: August 7th, 2005, 2:00 am
Location: the 80'S

Unread post by fartherwest » March 31st, 2007, 7:58 pm

stain shut up 3rd they nappsk 92nh lcg and they waccc the g cuz we smash th3m

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » March 31st, 2007, 8:17 pm

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^ too funny ass niggas


Sayin THAT NONSENSE LMAO

R love
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 68
Joined: August 21st, 2006, 4:11 pm
Location: 120th Raymond Ave.

Re: Update

Unread post by R love » March 31st, 2007, 11:55 pm

Stone wrote:
Y.G. wrote:EVER SINCE THE LEGENDS KILLED SOME NIGGA FROM RAYMOND THEM RAYMONDS BEEN ON THEM TOUGH. I KNOW THIS SINCE I KNOW A RAYMOND OR TWO.
The Legend have been wiping the 102 RAC out on the street and that's a fact.
stay in barstow cause you dont know what the hell you talkin
bout you best to get your facts rite.and the only reason why my homies
arent out there like that cause lennox stayed on oour ass out there.
no crips or damu niggas and especially no mf legend push nothin you
best to get your facts rite and you need to stay out of Raymond business
anyway

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » April 1st, 2007, 4:52 am

man are ya'll serious? putting the ledgends before 102,IVC? even TCG was more out than them,

True thing is, they was puttin in work in the bottoms a few years ago but that aint the case nowadays.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » April 1st, 2007, 12:33 pm

TeeKay wrote:man are ya'll serious? putting the ledgends before 102,IVC? even TCG was more out than them,

True thing is, they was puttin in work in the bottoms a few years ago but that aint the case nowadays.
Lol yea legends the ones b out THE MOST

Then ill say MAG
U might catch a couple IVCz ONCE IN A WHILE

But 102RAYMONDS IS RARE MAN
THEM MUTHAFUCKAS A ENDANGERED SPECIES.....

But RAC haven't put in no work on CMG since a LOOOOOOONG TIME MAN

Last time I even heard off them doin n e thing was about 2 yrs ago some nigga name T MAC was hittin up RAC102 ALL IN THE BOTTOMS
COUPLE WEEKS LATER HE WAS R.I.P LOL
:shock:

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Re: Update

Unread post by Y.G. » April 2nd, 2007, 1:00 am

R love wrote:
Stone wrote:
Y.G. wrote:EVER SINCE THE LEGENDS KILLED SOME NIGGA FROM RAYMOND THEM RAYMONDS BEEN ON THEM TOUGH. I KNOW THIS SINCE I KNOW A RAYMOND OR TWO.
The Legend have been wiping the 102 RAC out on the street and that's a fact.
stay in barstow cause you dont know what the hell you talkin
bout you best to get your facts rite.and the only reason why my homies
arent out there like that cause lennox stayed on oour ass out there.
no crips or damu niggas and especially no mf legend push nothin you
best to get your facts rite and you need to stay out of Raymond business
anyway
'
LENNOX :shock:

R love
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 68
Joined: August 21st, 2006, 4:11 pm
Location: 120th Raymond Ave.

Unread post by R love » April 2nd, 2007, 11:51 pm

yea, LENNOX SHERIFF DEPT., WHO YOU THINK SMASH EVERYTHING
FROM THE LATE 70'S TO THE 90'S UNTIL THEM MF PUT AN INJUNCTION
ON RAYMONDS WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU DICC RIDERS FOR LEGENDS
THEN THEN NIGGAS WASNT DOIN SHIT THEY WAS TRYIN TO RIDE ON OUR COATTAILS IVC COULD FIND WATERGATE TOO. WASNT EVEN A SUCH THING IS MAG'S CENTER PARC EXIST OR TURN CMG FAMILIES
60'S HAD THEM TOOK CARE OF AND WE HAD THE MAFIA SO YALL WHO
TALKIN DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL YALL TALKIN BOUT OTHER FOLKS
HOODS THINKIN YALL SHIT NIGGA THAT MUST MEAN YALL HOOD AINT
DOIN SHIT OR THEYRE DOIN SOMETHIN BUT YALL ON THE COMPUTER
THINKIN YALL KNOW EVERYBODY ELSE HOOD. GET YOUR SHIT RIGHT

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Unread post by Y.G. » April 3rd, 2007, 2:00 am

R love wrote:yea, LENNOX SHERIFF DEPT., WHO YOU THINK SMASH EVERYTHING
FROM THE LATE 70'S TO THE 90'S UNTIL THEM MF PUT AN INJUNCTION
ON RAYMONDS WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU DICC RIDERS FOR LEGENDS
THEN THEN NIGGAS WASNT DOIN SHIT THEY WAS TRYIN TO RIDE ON OUR COATTAILS IVC COULD FIND WATERGATE TOO. WASNT EVEN A SUCH THING IS MAG'S CENTER PARC EXIST OR TURN CMG FAMILIES
60'S HAD THEM TOOK CARE OF AND WE HAD THE MAFIA SO YALL WHO
TALKIN DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL YALL TALKIN BOUT OTHER FOLKS
HOODS THINKIN YALL SHIT NIGGA THAT MUST MEAN YALL HOOD AINT
DOIN SHIT OR THEYRE DOIN SOMETHIN BUT YALL ON THE COMPUTER
THINKIN YALL KNOW EVERYBODY ELSE HOOD. GET YOUR SHIT RIGHT

OH THE SHERIFF'S DEPT. OKAY GOT YOU.

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 306
Joined: June 30th, 2008, 11:01 pm
What city do you live in now?: somewhere

Re: Osage Legend Crips

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » July 27th, 2008, 11:49 pm

osage yeah they are kinda active they aint strugglin but they aint doing much now.

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 265
Joined: June 6th, 2008, 9:23 am
What city do you live in now?: INGLEWOOD

Re: Osage Legend Crips

Unread post by gekapone » July 28th, 2008, 5:36 pm

Blood im from families and I know for a fact the legends is active and I hate lucky charms with a passion but they got couple ridas we on they heads but they still there on buckthorne and flower all around that area they just be in the cut now they used to be posted on flower by that corner store but we was lightin they ass up the cmg's too but im not gone lie and say they dont exist they there

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 306
Joined: June 30th, 2008, 11:01 pm
What city do you live in now?: somewhere

Re: Osage Legend Crips

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » July 28th, 2008, 9:28 pm

a yo how them centinla rollin heard all dem went to inglewood fam

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 445
Joined: June 10th, 2004, 2:33 pm

Re: Osage Legend Crips

Unread post by Word » July 28th, 2008, 10:12 pm

Ay gekapone, how active are the Center Parks? I used to know a rider from there, but like 3 yrs ago he got grabbed for a 187.

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 306
Joined: June 30th, 2008, 11:01 pm
What city do you live in now?: somewhere

Re: Osage Legend Crips

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » July 28th, 2008, 10:35 pm

Word wrote:Ay gekapone, how active are the Center Parks? I used to know a rider from there, but like 3 yrs ago he got grabbed for a 187.
lol all blood gangs in inglewood are active center park is deep to. heard dem niggas was dumpin on some mad ass. lol and they close with the dotys like weirdos close with us cmgs.

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 306
Joined: June 30th, 2008, 11:01 pm
What city do you live in now?: somewhere

Re: Osage Legend Crips

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » July 28th, 2008, 10:39 pm

like me gekapone like how he from fams i think he said 77th em bolder rocks. but im cmg . dont no much about em centers but i no im positive they active. but the only gang i realy havnt heard from in inglewood is the cenentila park families. but i no they real close with ifb even though they beefed though. and nhp basically despises all bloods including avenue piru in inglewood.
but i havnt heard much from nhp either heard them was going back to r20s but i dont believe it/ because im pretty sure nhp is active they got beef with that 1 crip gang and with r60s and some other gangs

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 306
Joined: June 30th, 2008, 11:01 pm
What city do you live in now?: somewhere

Re:

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » August 13th, 2008, 11:21 am

UmanH-ay wrote:whos in a worst state, TCG or Osage?
tcg is much worse shape cmg is after tcg. cmg after tcg and raymonds right now.

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 306
Joined: June 30th, 2008, 11:01 pm
What city do you live in now?: somewhere

Re: Re:

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » September 1st, 2008, 5:38 pm

robisgangsta1 wrote:
UmanH-ay wrote:whos in a worst state, TCG or Osage?
tcg is much worse shape cmg is after tcg. cmg after tcg and raymonds right now.
lmfao wut do i know

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”