43GC whatever happened to the FOUR TRE's ??

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
freebanger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

43GC whatever happened to the FOUR TRE's ??

Unread post by freebanger » October 11th, 2008, 11:15 pm

whatever happend to this set ? .........who were they enemies ? .......are they still active ?

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Re: 43GC whatever happened to the FOUR TRE's ??

Unread post by woobanga » October 12th, 2008, 6:45 am

d 43 r on d east side of l.a. dey still dere n putting in work.

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: INGLEWOOD

Unread post by gekapone » October 12th, 2008, 5:19 pm

THE 43'S AINT DEEP AS THEY USE TO BE...BUT THEY STILL ACTIVE..THE CLICKED UP WITH THE 42 AND 48'S...42X43X48GC...THEY CALL IT THE FOE PACK...THEY REAL CLOSE WITH THE EAST COASTS...THEY BEEF WITH THE AVALONS, BROADWAYS, VILLIANS, PUEBLOS, BLOOD STONE PIRUS, AND 20''S ON THE EAST SIDE...

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » October 13th, 2008, 5:19 pm

i got the impression 43gc was one of the biggest sets you never heard about in the media (like the top 10 list) but big old and active all the same. theyre probably glad,less heat and less false claimers....

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » October 14th, 2008, 8:34 am

back in the day they were deep as fuck

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » October 31st, 2008, 11:54 am

if 43 are close with ecc, ecc are roller coastin (ecc/nhc) and 43 are gangstas movin and trays, how does that work out? i swear to god you gotta be born and raised in LA to understand your street politics, they seem completely bizarre to any one whose not from the turf. can anyone throw a light on this?

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » October 31st, 2008, 3:16 pm

cliffard wrote:if 43 are close with ecc, ecc are roller coastin (ecc/nhc) and 43 are gangstas movin and trays, how does that work out? i swear to god you gotta be born and raised in LA to understand your street politics, they seem completely bizarre to any one whose not from the turf. can anyone throw a light on this?
there is no set code or certain alliance to LA street politics, its a simple code: do wutever u feel like, thats the code right there

its Gangstas Movin Coast II Coast, but the ECC don't get along with the original Gangsta n*ggaz: ETGC

its 42x43x48 plus 1st to 190 ECC

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » October 31st, 2008, 4:20 pm

dubts wrote:there is no set code or certain alliance to LA street politics, its a simple code: do wutever u feel like, thats the code right there
so nhc/gangster, 2x/3x, r100 means nothing, fuck it, blood, crip, hoover, piru means nothing, every hood is anybody killer and your enemies are just who has fucked you off at that particular time. i understand what your saying but fucking hell, surely things arent that disorganised?

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » October 31st, 2008, 7:47 pm

cliffard wrote:
dubts wrote:there is no set code or certain alliance to LA street politics, its a simple code: do wutever u feel like, thats the code right there
so nhc/gangster, 2x/3x, r100 means nothing, fu-- it, blood, crip, hoover, piru means nothing, every hood is anybody killer and your enemies are just who has #%@& you off at that particular time. i understand what your saying but #%@&#%@ hell, surely things arent that disorganised?
thats exactly right, these days crip or blood don't mean shit, matter fact gangsta and NH don't even mean shit, its on with whoever niggaz feel like, no organization nobody even trying to get along, one wrong word and its "fuck these niggaz", the funny thang is rarely is these dudes on-site smashin, they just a lot of talk now days....

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » November 1st, 2008, 10:59 am

that sounds fuckin horrible, just an atmosphere of pure bitching and backbiting where you dont know where your gonna get it from next, could even be someone from your own set. i spose at least if your at war with someone you know where to go and where not to go,whose after you and who your after and conversely who your friends are and where your safe.

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by woobanga » November 3rd, 2008, 4:27 am

dubts wrote:
cliffard wrote:if 43 are close with ecc, ecc are roller coastin (ecc/nhc) and 43 are gangstas movin and trays, how does that work out? i swear to god you gotta be born and raised in LA to understand your street politics, they seem completely bizarre to any one whose not from the turf. can anyone throw a light on this?
there is no set code or certain alliance to LA street politics, its a simple code: do wutever u feel like, thats the code right there

its Gangstas Movin Coast II Coast, but the ECC don't get along with the original Gangsta n*ggaz: ETGC

its 42x43x48 plus 1st to 190 ECC
D ECC ALSO CE IN HARLEM 30 HOOD. THEY CALL IT HARLEM COASTIN!! LOL

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: INGLEWOOD

Unread post by gekapone » November 3rd, 2008, 6:57 pm

I DISAGREE WITH YALL TO A DEGREE...WHEN U SAY THAT BLOOD OR CRIP OR GANGSTA OR NHOOD DONT MEAN SHIT...IT MEANS SUMTHIN JUST NOT AS MUCH AS IT USE TO...NIGGA IM A BLOOD AND IM COOL WITH EIGHT TREYS BUT NO OTHER CRIP HOOD ON EARTH CAN STEP A FOOT IM MY HOOD WITHOUT GETTIN HIS NOODLES KNOCKED...AND WHEN U IN THE STREETS ALL THE WESTSIDE HOODSTAS MOVE LIKE A PACK...WHETHER A NIGGA FROM 90'S OR 60'S DOWN TO THE 55'S AND 40'S THEM NIGGAS IS REAL TIGHT WITH EACH OTHER...THE EAST COASTS ALWAYS BEEN MORE INDEPENDENT FROM THE OTHER N-HOODS PROBABLY BECAUSE EVERYBODY ELSE ON THE WESTSIDE BESIDES THE 112 NHC'S....THE COASTS IS ON THE EAST SIDE AND THE SIX PACC IS BY THE BROADWAYS AND AVALONS WHICH THEY BEEF WITH....THE BROADWAYS AND AVALONS IS PRETTY MUCH CLICKED UP....AND GUESS WHAT?? THEY BEEF WITH THE FOE PACK 42 43 48 GC.....SO THE COASTS AND THE FOE PACK GOT BIG COMMON ENEMIES

NHBPSK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Any City That Im In.

Unread post by NHBPSK » November 10th, 2008, 10:33 pm

OOOOOWOOOOO!!! 2k My Foe Duece and Foe Tray Niggas!!!

Manaic
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Manaic » March 6th, 2009, 2:12 pm

They r geetin smashed on by the 50s Crips 52BGCX53AGC

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » December 24th, 2010, 1:05 am

The 4Trays and 40 Avalons were on Peacemaker last night. Anybody know if that truce is still holding up? And since y'all say 4Duce and 4Tray GC is still cliqued up, I'm guessing it's 43 & 42 vs 40 Avalons right? When I first saw the trailer 4 this episode I thought it was the 40 NHs and the 43s warring. But Im certain if it was the 40 NHs they would have said 'ROLLIN 40'S' instead of 40 Avalons.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » December 24th, 2010, 1:25 am

cliffard wrote:
so nhc/gangster, 2x/3x, r100 means nothing, fu-- it, blood, crip, hoover, piru means nothing, every hood is anybody killer and your enemies are just who has #%@& you off at that particular time. i understand what your saying but #%@&#%@ hell, surely things arent that disorganised?
Man I thought the same thing. I found out that it's really all about individual Crip, Blood, Hoover, Norteno, or Sureno gang or neighborhood. Would seem like 2 me with La Eme having the reins of the Surs that all 13s would get along. Blood vs Blood, Crip vs Crip, GC vs GC, Rollin Os vs Rollin 0s, Hoovers vs SOME GCs but all NHs, Bloods vs 18 St., ECC vs F13 and all Surenos, man that's baffling. Glad I don't bang. Shoot, I found out on YouTube that 4Tray and I guess some if not all NHs, well @ least the ECC were confederate. The other GCs call the 4Trays 4 TRAders. Lol. I even thought all Gangsta Crips were confederate but I've since learned that's not the case either.

'IF' 43GC/42 GC are confederate with NHCs who else other than East Coast gets along with these guys.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » December 25th, 2010, 11:16 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:
cliffard wrote:
Man I thought the same thing. I found out that it's really all about individual Crip, Blood, Hoover, Norteno, or Sureno gang or neighborhood. Would seem like 2 me with La Eme having the reins of the Surs that all 13s would get along. Blood vs Blood, Crip vs Crip, GC vs GC, Rollin Os vs Rollin 0s, Hoovers vs SOME GCs but all NHs, Bloods vs 18 St., ECC vs F13 and all Surenos, man that's baffling. Glad I don't bang. Shoot, I found out on YouTube that 4Tray and I guess some if not all NHs, well @ least the ECC were confederate. The other GCs call the 4Trays 4 TRAders. Lol. I even thought all Gangsta Crips were confederate but I've since learned that's not the case either.

'IF' 43GC/42 GC are confederate with NHCs who else other than East Coast gets along with these guys.
87GC and 97GC.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » December 25th, 2010, 11:41 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:

87GC and 97GC.
I was asking about NHC sets. Or are they only allied with the East Coast. Because I've learned that even though EC claims NH along with the 60s, they don't share common enemies. Ex. EC allied with 42/43/87/97 GC and the 60s are Tre and GC killas I think.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » December 26th, 2010, 6:17 am

TarHeelRED wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:

87GC and 97GC.
I was asking about NHC sets. Or are they only allied with the East Coast. Because I've learned that even though EC claims NH along with the 60s, they don't share common enemies. Ex. EC allied with 42/43/87/97 GC and the 60s are Tre and GC killas I think.
Naw most GCs except for PTGC,87gc.97gc,42,43gc, and 48 gc don't really get like the NHs, for example the avalons,broadways,and kitchens are known to war with the ECC hoodstas but don't really be out there gunning for the 40s,60s, and 90s cause they are some distance away and are not their enemigoes. Same as the TGC and ETG on the westside who are known to take fades with the r40s and 55nhc but will not really care nan bit about the ECC cause they are over there on the eastside.So the worst GC and NHC wars are the ones whos hoods is situated close to each other.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » December 30th, 2010, 10:37 am

TarHeelRED wrote:The 4Trays and 40 Avalons were on Peacemaker last night. Anybody know if that truce is still holding up?
Didn't seem like much of a truce to me. The one kat from 43gc was on some f__k all of them niggas type of shit, in their faces damn!

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » December 31st, 2010, 12:55 am

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:The 4Trays and 40 Avalons were on Peacemaker last night. Anybody know if that truce is still holding up?
Didn't seem like much of a truce to me. The one kat from 43gc was on some f__k all of them niggas type of shit, in their faces damn!
Yeah man tell me about it. But the guys from 40 Avalon seemed like they really wanted 2 bury the hatchet, esp the OG who knew my man BT so they let it slide. Plus they were in 43's hood :shock: so I don't think they could've tripped too hard w/o repercussions anyway. But yeah BT won't with no peace treaty. He said it's still on!!!

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » December 31st, 2010, 1:04 am

ViciousRidah wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote: I was asking about NHC sets. Or are they only allied with the East Coast. Because I've learned that even though EC claims NH along with the 60s, they don't share common enemies. Ex. EC allied with 42/43/87/97 GC and the 60s are Tre and GC killas I think.
Naw most GCs except for PTGC,87gc.97gc,42,43gc, and 48 gc don't really get like the HNs,....
Vicious, what u mean by this homie? Sorry so late man.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » January 1st, 2011, 11:04 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:

Naw most GCs except for PTGC,87gc.97gc,42,43gc, and 48 gc don't really get like the HNs,....
Vicious, what u mean by this homie? Sorry so late man.
Yea that was typo on my part brodie my fault,I took long to respond to, but I meant they are GC sets like the TFGC, PTGC,42,43,48,87,and 97 gc who don't really war with the NHCs.

And as for the ECC and 40s,60s, and 90s not sharing the same enemies is not totally true, the westside Owes target specific gcs and hoovers before they go after another GC set ,but that don't mean they get along with that GC set. So which ever 3x set is closer to your hood is the one they blastin on. Just like if the Coast in carson is more likely to dump on a WSP rather than BSP from the bottoms whose jobs would probably be the 6 pack.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » January 3rd, 2011, 2:27 am

^^^^Like Omar Epp's character in First Time Felon said (when he was in the Disciples dorm), "It's a bunch of confusion." I'm glad I don't gangbang.

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California

Unread post by BlueMoon » December 12th, 2012, 12:07 pm

Yeah the politics in L.A are confusing. Compton gangs are basic and simple but L.A gangs are confusing as fuck. The Hard Time Hustla Crips 78,88,103,104 have different alliances. 78 and 103 are cool with Hoover and are related to them. The 88's are Hoover Killaz. The 104's are Rollin 100's and Hoover Killaz also. 113 Block Crips are Rollin 100's but are 3 Killaz. 105 GC and BLGC are Rollin 100's and got Gangster in they name. Menlo Gangster Crips claim Neighbor Hood but got Gangster in they name. The Harlem's are H's 3's and 0's and get along with sets the other 0's hate. 118 and 190 are East Coast Block and the rest are Neighbor Hood. 43's are Movin but get along with the Neighbor Hood East Coast (Actually with them it's an Original East Side Crip thing).

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » December 24th, 2012, 3:15 am

I be over on Thehoodup.com & it's this cat from 43GC that be reppin hard. He explained the 43GC, TRAY, & Gangsta Crip politics on the E/S & how its different from the W/S. Even though the 43s ally themselves w/ ECC, they are still NHCk. My man be saying Napps & Sissies & everything. They can't stand the 60s & vice versa. They are also cool w/ all Trays & GCs except 4 the Avalonz (all Avalonz, including 5Tray) & the Broadways. They don't even consider them Gangsta Crips. The 43s are also Hoover k. According 2 my man, they get along w/ 83. The rumor that 83 & 43/42 is beefing b/c they are clicked up w/ ECC (NHs, but they don't claim NH like the WS NHCs) is false. 83 & ECC don't even beef. So I guess the Napp Bashing movement is only on the WS?
From what I read, the 43s are thee original Tray gang & they started 'Gangstas Movin'. The only Gangstaz who don't move is the Avalonz, I believe. They 43s are also HOB (Hang Out Boyz) killas.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » January 11th, 2013, 2:47 am

I heard this song on You Tube by a guy from Avalon Gangsta & he said the 4Tray Gangstas use 2 be Avalon too. Anybody know why they forsook the Avalon alliance?

Mdog
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los angeles

Unread post by Mdog » March 27th, 2013, 12:32 pm

The 4tramps started to beef it with the Hang Out Boys in the late 90's.
the 4tramps have been losing turf n homies ever since.
That's what happened to the 4tramps, 4dookies and 4eggs around Main.st
I hear they still around San Pedro or central not to sure

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » March 27th, 2013, 10:39 pm

Mdog wrote:The 4tramps started to beef it with the Hang Out Boys in the late 90's.
the 4tramps have been losing turf n homies ever since.
That's what happened to the 4tramps, 4dookies and 4eggs around Main.st
I hear they still around San Pedro or central not to sure
So I take it that their losing this beef? Is East Coast helping out with this beef?

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » March 28th, 2013, 3:42 pm

43s haven't lost a single homeboy to HOBs...I don't know where this guy is getting his information

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » April 6th, 2013, 1:28 am

TarHeelRED wrote:I be over on Thehoodup.com & it's this cat from 43GC that be reppin hard. He explained the 43GC, TRAY, & Gangsta Crip politics on the E/S & how its different from the W/S. Even though the 43s ally themselves w/ ECC, they are still NHCk. My man be saying Napps & Sissies & everything. They can't stand the 60s & vice versa. They are also cool w/ all Trays & GCs except 4 the Avalonz (all Avalonz, including 5Tray) & the Broadways. They don't even consider them Gangsta Crips. The 43s are also Hoover k. According 2 my man, they get along w/ 83. The rumor that 83 & 43/42 is beefing b/c they are clicked up w/ ECC (NHs, but they don't claim NH like the WS NHCs) is false. 83 & ECC don't even beef. So I guess the Napp Bashing movement is only on the WS?
From what I read, the 43s are thee original Tray gang & they started 'Gangstas Movin'. The only Gangstaz who don't move is the Avalonz, I believe. They 43s are also HOB (Hang Out Boyz) killas.
4 Pack has beef with most of the GCs on the eastside, this includes the Main Street and KCGs.The only allies the 4 Pack have are the 87GCs and 97GCs.They are also have beef with Hoovers and TGC on the Westside, not sure if its still active though..

And yes Avalons and Broadways are moving.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » May 28th, 2013, 9:03 pm

ViciousRidah wrote: 4 Pack has beef with most of the GCs on the eastside, this includes the Main Street and KCGs.The only allies the 4 Pack have are the 87GCs and 97GCs.They are also have beef with Hoovers and TGC on the Westside, not sure if its still active though..

And yes Avalons and Broadways are moving.
I was just going by what my man said. But I see what you're saying.

Do the 4Treys hold their own or are they so strong b/c of the alliance w/ East Coast?

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”