ECC vs. 60s

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

ECC vs. 60s

Unread post by dubts » November 1st, 2008, 1:03 am

heard they goin at it now.......

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 295
Joined: August 19th, 2008, 11:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Re: ECC vs. 60s

Unread post by woobanga » November 3rd, 2008, 4:29 am

THE SISSIES HAD A SHOOT OUT with D TOAST AT THEY FUNCTION. I HEARD D SISSIE GOT IN that ASS LOL!

User avatar
AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1206
Joined: October 8th, 2006, 12:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: Montreal
Location: West Coast
Contact:

Re: ECC vs. 60s

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 3rd, 2008, 12:19 pm

woobanga wrote:THE SISSIES HAD A SHOOT OUT with D TOAST AT THEY FUNCTION. I HEARD D SISSIE GOT IN that ASS LOL!
Infant No Brains- I suppose, once again your big homie told you that??

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 295
Joined: August 19th, 2008, 11:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Re: ECC vs. 60s

Unread post by woobanga » November 3rd, 2008, 5:28 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:
woobanga wrote:THE SISSIES HAD A SHOOT OUT with D TOAST AT THEY FUNCTION. I HEARD D SISSIE GOT IN that ASS LOL!
Infant No Brains- I suppose, once again your big homie told you that??
YEAH HOW'D U KNO? I DONT FUCS with NO SISSIES OR TOATS LOL!!!!!

User avatar
pysCh0
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 93
Joined: September 21st, 2006, 11:35 am
Location: South Central Los Angeles

Re: ECC vs. 60s

Unread post by pysCh0 » November 3rd, 2008, 8:57 pm

when was this?

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: ECC vs. 60s

Unread post by dubts » November 4th, 2008, 2:09 am

pysCh0 wrote:when was this?
shit wuz pretty recent...... don't look like the 60s responding.....i doubt they will, they got a bad track record the past couple years, of gettin broke off and not retaliating......every other week a nigga in 60s hood drops......

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: ECC vs. 60s

Unread post by dubts » November 4th, 2008, 2:30 am

nigga from 62 ECC got into it with cuzz from 60s over some lil dumb shit at a function, nigga from 60s ended up shootin the ECC nigga in the foot, the ECC came back and smoked 2 niggas from 60s........

User avatar
AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1206
Joined: October 8th, 2006, 12:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: Montreal
Location: West Coast
Contact:

Re: ECC vs. 60s

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 4th, 2008, 11:01 am

dubts wrote:nigga from 62 ECC got into it with cuzz from 60s over some lil dumb shit at a function, nigga from 60s ended up shootin the ECC nigga in the foot, the ECC came back and smoked 2 niggas from 60s........
lol

Name them.

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 295
Joined: August 19th, 2008, 11:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Re: ECC vs. 60s

Unread post by woobanga » November 4th, 2008, 11:56 am

r.i.p. Eddie Boy

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 295
Joined: August 19th, 2008, 11:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Re: ECC vs. 60s

Unread post by woobanga » November 4th, 2008, 11:59 am

pysCh0 wrote:when was this?
DIS HAPPENED TWO SATURDAYS AGO!!! NOT TOO LONG AGO!!!

User avatar
AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1206
Joined: October 8th, 2006, 12:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: Montreal
Location: West Coast
Contact:

Re: ECC vs. 60s

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 4th, 2008, 12:57 pm

woobanga wrote:r.i.p. Eddie Boy
Nothing to do with East Coast...

Now name the other one....

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: ECC vs. 60s

Unread post by dubts » November 4th, 2008, 2:27 pm

damn another L for the 60s? when will it end? we need to stop all this gang violence, everybody come together please and stop this senseless madness!!! i send my condolences to the 60s and the numerous homies they've lost....

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: ECC vs. 60s

Unread post by Azure9920 » November 4th, 2008, 2:38 pm

LOL, wooby...you picked up the name "Eddie Boy" off a post on the other site...don't act like you know what happens in LA.

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 265
Joined: June 6th, 2008, 9:23 am
What city do you live in now?: INGLEWOOD

Re: ECC vs. 60s

Unread post by gekapone » November 5th, 2008, 10:29 am

What do u niggas be talkin bout????? The 60's have a history of gettin bust on and not doin nothin??????????What 60's u talkin bout?????An them niggas is my worst enemies but u niggas be postin false information

User avatar
AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1206
Joined: October 8th, 2006, 12:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: Montreal
Location: West Coast
Contact:

Re: ECC vs. 60s

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 5th, 2008, 12:07 pm

^Thats the whole point.. they stay posting false info..

Eddie Boy was already R.I.P. before the eCC party...

Three females were shot...

You Internet Geeks!

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: ECC vs. 60s

Unread post by dubts » November 5th, 2008, 2:47 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:^Thats the whole point.. they stay posting false info..

Eddie Boy was already R.I.P. before the eCC party...

Three females were shot...

You Internet Geeks!
so it takes you 2 weeks to finally get the info and your supposedly a 60? smh.......

who's the internet geek i'm the one who posted bout the whole incident kickin off before your ass even know what happened, and i aint even from 60s

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 295
Joined: August 19th, 2008, 11:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Re: ECC vs. 60s

Unread post by woobanga » November 5th, 2008, 4:27 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:^Thats the whole point.. they stay posting false info..

Eddie Boy was already R.I.P. before the eCC party...

Three females were shot...

You Internet Geeks!
3 females got shoot. in other words 3 sissie members :lol: :twisted:

User avatar
AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1206
Joined: October 8th, 2006, 12:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: Montreal
Location: West Coast
Contact:

Re: ECC vs. 60s

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 5th, 2008, 4:28 pm

^ You said i'm from 60s, I didn't say that... and i didn't hear of any 60s being shot by East Coast.. and you still haven't named any 60s being killed by East Coast... now kick rocks and quit spreading false rumors about homicides and allies...

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 295
Joined: August 19th, 2008, 11:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Re: ECC vs. 60s

Unread post by woobanga » November 5th, 2008, 4:49 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:^ You said i'm from 60s, I didn't say that... and i didn't hear of any 60s being shot by East Coast.. and you still haven't named any 60s being killed by East Coast... now kick rocks and quit spreading false rumors about homicides and allies...
I didnt say u from sissies homie. lol MY PRESIDENT'S BLACK. YOU HEAR that YOU RACIST MOTHERFUCCERS LOL!!!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1419
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: ECC vs. 60s

Unread post by xxx » November 5th, 2008, 8:54 pm

dubts wrote:
pysCh0 wrote:when was this?
shit wuz pretty recent...... don't look like the 60s responding.....i doubt they will, they got a bad track record the past couple years, of gettin broke off and not retaliating......every other week a nigga in 60s hood drops......
Yea, the Grapes track record is worse.

They lost 5 reptible homies, and sat on the fence.

The Coast are Up on the Grapes sumthin terrible.

The Grapes are about Peace not violence.

i can respect that.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: ECC vs. 60s

Unread post by dubts » November 5th, 2008, 9:26 pm

xxx wrote:
dubts wrote:
pysCh0 wrote:when was this?
shit wuz pretty recent...... don't look like the 60s responding.....i doubt they will, they got a bad track record the past couple years, of gettin broke off and not retaliating......every other week a nigga in 60s hood drops......
Yea, the Grapes track record is worse.

They lost 5 reptible homies, and sat on the fence.

The Coast are Up on the Grapes sumthin terrible.

The Grapes are about Peace not violence.

i can respect that.
your that guy from 60s right? your homies are dying, what are you doing about the ECC situation? i plead with you to bring peace to the situation before more 60s are hurt....

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 295
Joined: August 19th, 2008, 11:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Re: ECC vs. 60s

Unread post by woobanga » November 6th, 2008, 7:00 am

D ECC R NOT CLAIMIN SISSIE KILLER. THEY JUST SMALL TIME BEEFING. GANGSTA!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1419
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: ECC vs. 60s

Unread post by xxx » November 6th, 2008, 10:47 am

your that guy from 60s right? your homies are dying, what are you doing about the ECC situation? i plead with you to bring peace to the situation before more 60s are hurt....

Your that gay guy from Vallejo/San Fransciso Area that Voted No on Proposition 8 right?

I appreciate you plea for Peace, stated just like those Peace Traety guys down here from Grape Street.

RIP to the 10 Grapes RIP at the hands of the Coast.

This needs to Stop.

Come on Coast Stop the Victimization on the Grapes, Obama is President now

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1419
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: ECC vs. 60s

Unread post by xxx » November 6th, 2008, 11:14 am

Watts Crackn aka Dubts @ the the Porpositon 8 protest with his lover

Image

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: ECC vs. 60s

Unread post by dubts » November 6th, 2008, 5:56 pm

smh @ this cat googling gay pictures, i knew the 60s went the pretty boy route but this is getting out of hand, theres a difference between metrosexual and homosexual, and you guys are blurring that line...

all BS aside i really hope they resolve this conflict for the sake of the 60s, i dont wanna see any more get hurt

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1419
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: ECC vs. 60s

Unread post by xxx » November 6th, 2008, 11:23 pm

dubts wrote:smh @ this cat googling gay pictures, i knew the 60s went the pretty boy route but this is getting out of hand, theres a difference between metrosexual and homosexual, and you guys are blurring that line...

all BS aside i really hope they resolve this conflict for the sake of the 60s, i dont wanna see any more get hurt
lol you Propistion 8 as.s nigga, thats a picture from your myspace page.

FelonLocco
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 154
Joined: September 30th, 2008, 10:51 am
What city do you live in now?: corona

Re: ECC vs. 60s

Unread post by FelonLocco » November 7th, 2008, 11:49 am

hahah yall niggas is funny.
ey so nhc 60's aint craccin anymore..i heard they was sum ice cold killas

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: ECC vs. 60s

Unread post by dubts » November 7th, 2008, 8:32 pm

FelonLocco wrote:hahah yall niggas is funny.
ey so nhc 60's aint craccin anymore..i heard they was sum ice cold killas
naw they just ice cold in the morgue

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1419
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: ECC vs. 60s

Unread post by xxx » November 7th, 2008, 8:41 pm

dubts wrote:
FelonLocco wrote:hahah yall niggas is funny.
ey so nhc 60's aint craccin anymore..i heard they was sum ice cold killas
naw they just ice cold in the morgue
Next to the 10 Grape Streets the Coast took Down

Carlmanner323
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 208
Joined: November 12th, 2008, 1:40 am
What city do you live in now?: Rialto
Location: Hawthorne, South Central, and now Rialto, CA

Re: ECC vs. 60s

Unread post by Carlmanner323 » November 12th, 2008, 2:03 am

dubts wrote:heard they goin at it now.......



Man them east coast niggas is trying to beef with everybody. Last year the 190ECBC started beef with the rollin 100's and now the grape st and 60's beef. Them niggas is ruthless. They better be careful because they putting all they attention on 2 hoods and they other enemy's might blindside them

FelonLocco
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 154
Joined: September 30th, 2008, 10:51 am
What city do you live in now?: corona

Re: ECC vs. 60s

Unread post by FelonLocco » November 12th, 2008, 11:29 am

aw man 60's n grapes is beefin now?
if so wich one do yall think is the more lethal hood?

Carlmanner323
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 208
Joined: November 12th, 2008, 1:40 am
What city do you live in now?: Rialto
Location: Hawthorne, South Central, and now Rialto, CA

Re: ECC vs. 60s

Unread post by Carlmanner323 » November 12th, 2008, 2:15 pm

FelonLocco wrote:aw man 60's n grapes is beefin now?
if so wich one do yall think is the more lethal hood?


The 60's is way more lethal then the Grapes streets because the 60's is head hunters that go around getting active with they enemy's while the Grapes stay up in the Jordan Downs waiting for they enemy's to come to them.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”