I kno ya saw that documentory on Monster Kody

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

I kno ya saw that documentory on Monster Kody

Unread post by woobanga » November 4th, 2008, 12:06 pm

Puttin it down fo d hood. :evil: :twisted:

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Re: I kno ya saw that documentory on Monster Kody

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 4th, 2008, 1:09 pm

Damn.. PCP and crack left the Big Homie dilusional, thinking he came to the meeting with limbs that he cutoff.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » November 4th, 2008, 2:28 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:Damn.. PCP and crack left the Big Homie dilusional, thinking he came to the meeting with limbs that he cutoff.
wonder how many of these tough internet characters would say this stuff to Monster Kody's face.....

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by SouljahGirl » November 4th, 2008, 3:48 pm

Where can I find the Documentery.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 4th, 2008, 5:02 pm

dubts wrote:
AllhoodPublications wrote:Damn.. PCP and crack left the Big Homie dilusional, thinking he came to the meeting with limbs that he cutoff.
wonder how many of these tough internet characters would say this stuff to Monster Kody's face.....
I wonder how so many people outside of L.A. became fascinated with C's and B's...

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by woobanga » November 4th, 2008, 5:49 pm

SouljahGirl wrote:Where can I find the Documentery.
They showed it on bet. go 2 their website n dey have it there. on crip

FelonLocco
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: corona

Unread post by FelonLocco » November 19th, 2008, 11:43 am

yeah. bangin started in L.A.
but in SD my hood at first wasnt a gang..it was "families". L.A niggas came down n showed us Crippen n ...u know the rest

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 20th, 2008, 6:47 pm

i seriously cant take monsters word on chopping someones limbs off...

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » November 22nd, 2008, 3:50 am

BET is running it on their website. It takes a few clicks to get to it. Kind of tricky, but just go to BET shows, and keep clicking on American Gangster links till you get to monster, then click video, and it plays. I'm not too impressed. Some photos I've never seen before but basically nothing new if you already know about Monster. And, the shameless promotion of Monsters' book was hideous . I'm not even going to count how many times they showed the book moving across the screen at slow speed. They might as well have just put the price next to it, and a 1800 number to order it.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » November 22nd, 2008, 3:59 am

pistolslanga wrote:i seriously cant take monsters word on chopping someones limbs off...
I can. He has no reason to lie about it. He's a seriously troubled person. One correction from my previous post ,maybe I just forgot about it from the book, but I didn't know the father of his siblings (his own father was Dick Bass, of the LA Rams) used to pick his siblings up, buy them Christmas gifts, and leave Kody out. That will screw a kid up, especially if he's already in a violent environment. Imagine the isolation he had to have felt. You do that to a kid growing up in a rich neighborhood and he might wind up being a serial killer.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » November 22nd, 2008, 8:17 am

StillNoScript wrote:You do that to a kid growing up in a rich neighborhood and he might wind up being a serial killer.
strickly speaking, aint that what monster is? i get the impression that his book exaggerated things a bit, but nobody seems to question that in his heyday he was a serious rider for the eight trays, he must have a few bodies to his name if not the whole book is BS.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » November 22nd, 2008, 1:09 pm

cliffard wrote:
StillNoScript wrote:You do that to a kid growing up in a rich neighborhood and he might wind up being a serial killer.
strickly speaking, aint that what monster is? i get the impression that his book exaggerated things a bit, but nobody seems to question that in his heyday he was a serious rider for the eight trays, he must have a few bodies to his name if not the whole book is BS.
No. Monster had an impoverished, drug ridden, violent environment to fend for himself in, to boot. The rich kid-turned-serial killer didn't have that problem.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » November 22nd, 2008, 1:53 pm

StillNoScript wrote:No. Monster had an impoverished, drug ridden, violent environment to fend for himself in, to boot. The rich kid-turned-serial killer didn't have that problem.
i understand what youre saying, i.e. monster had negative influences that some freak from the suburbs wouldnt have had, also people who grow up in gangs tend to see themselves as soldiers rather than just out and out killers. i was just sayin statistically, monster kody would be seen as a serial killer, same as big evil,timothy mcghee etc.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 22nd, 2008, 4:47 pm

StillNoScript wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:i seriously cant take monsters word on chopping someones limbs off...
I can. He has no reason to lie about it.
Book sales, documentaries, and a movie deal wouldn't do anything to influence that huh??

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » November 22nd, 2008, 5:06 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:
StillNoScript wrote:
I can. He has no reason to lie about it.
Book sales, documentaries, and a movie deal wouldn't do anything to influence that huh??
His gang rep alone is enough to sell books and get movie deals. So, no, that's not a reason to make up stories about dismembering people's bodies. If anything, that story kills the glamorization of gang life that book publishers and film producers thrive on.

Carlmanner323
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Rialto

Unread post by Carlmanner323 » November 22nd, 2008, 6:27 pm

woobanga wrote:Puttin it down fo d hood. :evil: :twisted:

Putting it down for his hood not yours claimer

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » November 22nd, 2008, 11:52 pm

that limb cutting off shit was real, this nigga allhoodpublications aka kevcrap is mad his gang didn't do that, he got this hate obsession with monster kody like he does with me, i guess he just like to hate on real niggaz, too bad if this nigga seen us he's get his nerdy ass bifocals cracked off his face...

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 23rd, 2008, 10:18 am

dubts wrote:that limb cutting off shit was real, .
posted by wattscrackin
"I'm NOT from Jordan Downs and i don't bang!"

FelonLocco
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: corona

Unread post by FelonLocco » November 24th, 2008, 9:07 am

hahaha aww shit

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » November 26th, 2008, 3:40 pm

dubts wrote:that limb cutting off shit was real, .
posted by wattscrackin
"I'm NOT from Jordan Downs and i don't bang!"
;yes those statements r CORRECT

like i said the limb cuttin off incident was real, don't let these phony's tell u otherwise

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by woobanga » November 26th, 2008, 10:42 pm

WHO IS DIS ALLHOOD GUY TRYIN 2 PLAYER HATE ON MONSTER KODY?? WAT HOOD U SAY U FROM AGAIN? OH DATS RITE U AINT GOT NO HOOD SO U TRYIN 2 CLAIM ALL HOODS, LOL. LOL DESE NIGGAS WOULDN'T SAY WAT DEY SAYIN ABOUT MONSTER KODY TO HIS FACE CEHIND 2 INCHES OF BULLET PROOF GLASS N BODY ARMOR, BUT HEY MAYCB ILL PICC UP UR LITTLE MAGAZINE, TO CEEE U WRITE ABOUT MONSTER KODY SOME MORE LOLL, :evil: :twisted:

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » November 27th, 2008, 12:38 pm

woobanga wrote:WHO IS DIS ALLHOOD GUY TRYIN 2 PLAYER HATE ON MONSTER KODY?? WAT HOOD U SAY U FROM AGAIN? OH DATS RITE U AINT GOT NO HOOD SO U TRYIN 2 CLAIM ALL HOODS, LOL. LOL DESE NIGGAS WOULDN'T SAY WAT DEY SAYIN ABOUT MONSTER KODY TO HIS FACE CEHIND 2 INCHES OF BULLET PROOF GLASS N BODY ARMOR, BUT HEY MAYCB ILL PICC UP UR LITTLE MAGAZINE, TO CEEE U WRITE ABOUT MONSTER KODY SOME MORE LOLL, :evil: :twisted:

ALLHOOD be right or makes sense on about 90% of different topics on the forum

Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Emerald

Unread post by 353 » December 1st, 2008, 9:55 am

i saw that shit
hope that movie get made right and not hollywood stamped all over it
read the book , it was a good read

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Unread post by coastie » December 8th, 2008, 10:51 am

they did american gangsta on monster kody on BET.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » December 8th, 2008, 11:40 am

I ain't hating on Monster.

I simply dispute him cutting off two limbs at the elbow with a machetti.. the guy would have likely bled to death and there was never any stories that surfaced with similar claims... never heard of a 60 with no limbs, and he never produced a name of the victim.. no police reports have surfaced on the incident either...

He openly admits to smoking PCP, that is a very common drug during his era, and on American Gangster you seen his family talk about his use of crack cocaine...

Thats how BET portrayed his story-

Now why wouldn't I say those things to him personally?

--

I like Monster and Lil Monster, they have a knack for the camera, and appear highly intelligent and well studied. They actually realize that they participated in genicide and self destruction as opposed to continuing down the path of ignorance, that you sideliners appear to be infatuated with and recite like a scriptue from the bible.

What Monster did was unprecedented- being the first to write a book giving insight into the life of a L.A. gangmember and the 83/60 war.. I commend that. But, I'm not one to believe he is a prophet and speaks the word of god. He's a gangsta, gangsta's are crafty and aren't predicated on speaking truthfully at all times.

Now as far as being an author, its only right that any author find something to grab the attention of the reader. It's not out of the ordinary to tell your story with a few extra's, similarly its a known fact that excessive drug use- particularly PCP, disrupts the brain. The effects are very unpredictable; it makes most users hallucinate and seriously effects their memory. Thats what Sherm does.

What other gangsta's do you idolize?

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » December 9th, 2008, 10:13 am

Allhoods right,it does seem far fetched,the fact it became a focal point of discussion shows why it was put in the book.Only bangers from that era who were there would be able to verify Monsters rep or claims.Either way it was a great read,and the docu was good as well.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » December 17th, 2008, 3:55 pm

to you dumbasses saying Monster lied about alot of them murders.... NO SHIT.... he says it himself, he had to change some events up, those murders are still open cases, why would he implicate himself like that? But you better believe he was responsible for a lot others he didnt name in his book, bottom line is the nigga was a straight 60 and IFG killer, that fact cannot be denied. If you are a 60, Monster executed some of your homies, took them out this world, some of you still have nightmares till this day, and you know who you are.....

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » December 18th, 2008, 4:17 pm

dubts wrote:to you dumbasses saying Monster lied about alot of them murders.... NO SHIT.... he says it himself,
The irony here...

So at least you admit to realizing monster admits he's a liar???

bottom line is the nigga was a straight 60 and IFG killer, that fact cannot be denied. If you are a 60, Monster executed some of your homies, took them out this world.....
When? In the 70's? Or the early 80's?

C'mon... tell us what years he chipped all them sissies.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » December 18th, 2008, 8:43 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:I ain't hating on Monster.

I simply dispute him cutting off two limbs at the elbow with a machetti.. the guy would have likely bled to death and there was never any stories that surfaced with similar claims... never heard of a 60 with no limbs, and he never produced a name of the victim.. no police reports have surfaced on the incident either...

He openly admits to smoking PCP, that is a very common drug during his era, and on American Gangster you seen his family talk about his use of crack cocaine...

Thats how BET portrayed his story-

Now why wouldn't I say those things to him personally?

--

I like Monster and Lil Monster, they have a knack for the camera, and appear highly intelligent and well studied. They actually realize that they participated in genicide and self destruction as opposed to continuing down the path of ignorance, that you sideliners appear to be infatuated with and recite like a scriptue from the bible.

What Monster did was unprecedented- being the first to write a book giving insight into the life of a L.A. gangmember and the 83/60 war.. I commend that. But, I'm not one to believe he is a prophet and speaks the word of god. He's a gangsta, gangsta's are crafty and aren't predicated on speaking truthfully at all times.

Now as far as being an author, its only right that any author find something to grab the attention of the reader. It's not out of the ordinary to tell your story with a few extra's, similarly its a known fact that excessive drug use- particularly PCP, disrupts the brain. The effects are very unpredictable; it makes most users hallucinate and seriously effects their memory. Thats what Sherm does.

What other gangsta's do you idolize?

thats what i tell people all the time.....gangsta's thugs and all are a bunch of lyer , decievers n shit....its all part of the game being bad to the bone.... so don take it so literal that real is reaal real.....Being "reaL" involves a whole lot of BS

i bet u half of everybody defendin kody ain even from LA...
and com'on why wudnt allhood ask him if he lied or not.....shows how much yall are HOOD
u think of these ghetto stars like they are some type of animals...stop watchin too much TV

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » December 18th, 2008, 9:08 pm

Mcminister wrote:i bet u half of everybody defendin kody ain even from LA...
Thats a safe bet!
and com'on why wudnt allhood ask him if he lied or not.....shows how much yall are HOOD
Ya know what i'm sayin'???

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » December 19th, 2008, 3:35 am

Mcminister wrote:i bet u half of everybody defendin kody ain even from LA...
Thats a safe bet!
Ya know what i'm sayin'???
lmao naw that wierdo dont know wut u sayin nigga, u wouldnt say none of that shit to Monster bottom line
Monster wuz smashin IFGs and 60s in the 70s well into the 80s point blank period. theres nothin more left to say on this topic.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » December 19th, 2008, 1:35 pm

dubts wrote:lmao naw that wierdo dont know wut u sayin nigga, u wouldnt say none of that shit to Monster bottom line
Monster wuz smashin IFGs and 60s in the 70s well into the 80s point blank period. theres nothin more left to say on this topic.

lol... in the 70's??? lmao

Where you from again?

lol'

lol

And well into the 80's??? lmao

In his book he says he was tight allies with the 60's and he ran with Pretty Boy..

The war starts in 79... lmao did you say the 70's???

lmao

From 1979 to 1983 there was only 4 60's in total rest in peace.. sorry, but none of them were killed by etg's, lmao

Monster went to prison in 83 and got out in 88 a New Afrikan, lol

And moved to Rialto after a one year violation..

Quit exposing yourself homie...