I kno ya saw that documentory on Monster Kody

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Re: I kno ya saw that documentory on Monster Kody

Unread post by spadeloc » January 25th, 2009, 2:52 pm

i dont know homie but im about to start 83 gangster in new york. you want in? we're going to be really deep. i love monster! maybe you and your gardena crips from bronx can join up with my 83 st homies from brooklyn. you like blue? thats my favorite color too. hit me up loc.[/quote]

ur obviusly joking..if ur not then u r the joke....[/quote]

i never joke nigga. this 8 tray for life! dont you know??? we str8 crippin in new york city in tight ass pants and shirts, glittery belts, thongs and timberlands. 8 tray nigga! i read monsters book 12 times! this crip! even though i never seen a palm tree!east side 8 tray killa gangster neighborhood crip for life! you already know we got the rollin 60s gangster crips down the block here in brooklyn. im about to mash on them.[/quo

R60'S gangster crips??????????????????what????????????

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Unread post by coastie » January 25th, 2009, 2:56 pm

coastie wrote:
spadeloc wrote:
coastie wrote:and id like to give a shout out to the rest of the crip gangs here in new york.
whats "loccin" to all my rollin 30s original hoover crips, the 92 bishop crips, 4-o gangster crips, 43 east coast crips, and the avalon damu crips. this this the united crip nation! fu-- ubn K187um. you already know new york is the realest when it comes to gang bangin. 6 stars

no wonder LA is trippin off NYC hoods....bishop crips....damu crips?thats the craziest shit i ever heard of........they took out the HARLEM and put in HOOVER......what makes them the originals?i got love for NYC but that shit sounds crazy.....its alright yall got Bs and Cs but yall should of stuck to the original guide lines a little better and yall insulted CHI and LA niggaz by twisting them up together yall should of left that CHI shit for the latin kings.the NY Bs realy had it #%@& up cutting civillians for nothin.............you supposed to be gettin yo enimies..........

what are you talking about nigga? its cool for those niggas to have bloods and crips? are you serious? that shit aint no joke. thats some realy #%@& up shit in los angeles that everyone else gets to create a watered down, imitated, flashy, wishy washy ass version of a tragedy? come on nigga. slap yourself for me.

let me rephrase that.

not for me but for all the crips and bloods killed since 1969 because they grew up in these hoods and got "caught up" and for the pain it caused their families.

CrillzLoc
What city do you live in now?: Fayetteville

Unread post by CrillzLoc » March 15th, 2009, 10:47 pm

dis nigga stupid! wat the hell is a damu crip? gotta c a slob! Cs up to Monster Kody. W/S R60 NHC 4 life!

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » March 18th, 2009, 2:18 pm

FelonLocco wrote:yeah. bangin started in L.A.
but in SD my hood at first wasnt a gang..it was "families". L.A niggas came down n showed us Crippen n ...u know the rest

bangin started in LA? if anything the gangster disciples and the vicelords been out way fuckin longer then nay blood and crip gang and been wreckin shit. LA just got the fame. most major cities been had they own home grown gangs for a very very long time. chicago make sla look like fuckin disney land.

bangin is a natural thing, so no that shit didnt start in LA and all the sudden every other state hopped the band wagon, that shit is rediculous and retarded

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » March 18th, 2009, 3:56 pm

chicago makes la look like fuckin disney land.

looks r deceiving...Get pop'd right in front of the indiana jones ride.

NHBPSK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Any City That Im In.

Unread post by NHBPSK » March 18th, 2009, 4:13 pm

nobody in America started "gang bangin" we might have givin it that title...but people been doin shit that can be classified as "gang banging" waaaaay back in the days. in other countries.

hell u can say them niggas who ran up in Rome or wateva with the Trojan horse was gang bangin...aint no different then me and the hommies commin thru in the family van jumpin out on a enemy.

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » March 18th, 2009, 5:06 pm

NHBPSK wrote:nobody in America started "gang bangin" we might have givin it that title...but people been doin shit that can be classified as "gang banging" waaaaay back in the days. in other countries.

hell u can say them niggas who ran up in Rome or wateva with the Trojan horse was gang bangin...aint no different then me and the hommies commin thru in the family van jumpin out on a enemy.

treal!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 5th, 2009, 4:38 pm

bishop crips, damu crips.... LOL

BPS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: JCKSN

Unread post by BPS » May 6th, 2009, 5:10 am

woobanga wrote:Puttin it down fo d hood. :evil: :twisted:
WOOBANGA YOURE THE ONLY 83 NIGGA WHP WORSHIPS MONSTA KODY LIKE A GOD.LMAO!!!!!

sbdsr1
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by sbdsr1 » December 23rd, 2009, 9:19 pm

Monster Kody has bodies, cutting off limbs of a 60 that's fiction...He's also a very intelligent dude...