Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
356str
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread post by 356str » January 21st, 2009, 3:10 pm

the bompton elm street ru's had statiq with the nhb2o's a while back but aint no ru goin be goin to south bentral to be hittn up no west side damu's its too much noise in the hood as it is..really im not dissn no hood but some BS gets started in the 7o's and its up to the lil homies to finish the job in 09'. where do all this shit ends? and with dedikation to our neighborhoods we r not teachin the young homies shit but to kill. we all as blacks r divided by kolor boundaries and krack sales....and have forgotten that we were kings and queens of our own lands.

salaam & penda to the real homies out there makin a change

praise president obama!

INDO
What city do you live in now?: Surrey

Unread post by INDO » February 6th, 2009, 3:21 am

Say how are 82 Bishops doing, since they're pretty close to Florence area, oh yeah I'm throwing it out right now, I'm not from LA nor am I a gang banger, so don't bother calling me a net banger, I'm being straight with you guys.

INDO

Unread post by INDO » February 6th, 2009, 3:22 am

My bad on "82" I meant "92"

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by woobanga » February 6th, 2009, 3:33 am

D 92 BISHOPS N D 89 ECC HAVE A MUCH BETTA RELATIONSHIP LOL!

INDO

Unread post by INDO » February 6th, 2009, 3:38 am

woobanga wrote:D 92 BISHOPS N D 89 ECC HAVE A MUCH BETTA RELATIONSHIP LOL!
With each other ?
But I'm going to guess that 92 is still active ?

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » February 6th, 2009, 7:52 pm

why does every1 bypass Bounty Hunters when they talk about Eastside gangs...Every1 claims ECC or Grape as the most active...eff that BBBB & HHHHH's have a damn near all black turf = more numbers from they hood...They have the largest projects west of mississippi river, and they are ANYBODY KILLA...Bounty Hunters stay in they Turf but r vicious on that ass...B&H run the EASTside

NHBPSK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Any City That Im In.

Unread post by NHBPSK » February 6th, 2009, 8:23 pm

^^BECAUSE NIGGAS ARE BIAS AS U CAN TELL. GRAPES WILL SAY GRAPES, COASTAS WILL SAY ECC, ETC.

I AINT TOO MUCH UP ON EASTSIDE POLITICS, BASICALLY IS BECAUSE IMA WESTSIDE NIGGA AND I COULD GIVE A FUCC WATS GOIN ON OVER THERE TO KEEP IT REAL...LOL.

BUT IF I HAD TO PICC OFF OF WHAT I KNO IT WULD HAVE TO BE ECC, BHB, GRAPE IN A TOSS UP. I DONT HERE NOTHIN ELSE ABOUT ANY OTHA HOODS MAKIN NOISE ON THE EASTSIDE.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Most active Eastside Piru's(Elm Lane Piru's)

Unread post by bgcasper » February 7th, 2009, 12:23 am

356str wrote: There were the south side atlantik drive crips(ssadcc) who had statiq with the elms but because of problems in their own hood they started hangin at the lakewood mall area and the beef kalmed down.
...i agree for the rest .but how u break it down on your shit sounds like the ssc h55d is hiding in the lakewood ville that aint true ...some members relocated in lakewood in the ville but from glencoe to burris and the avenues are still active and keep everything
south of a lane blu and gold ...two 5 two c the double gang is still strong and still a major factor on that east side south of compton ...

but for the rest of your post ...true old schoool knowledge ...
elm fruit alliance was a powerfull house

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 7th, 2009, 12:28 am

by the way u relocated in baltimore u know a guy your age from tnb squad who is actualy in baltimore by the name of b more ???

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » February 7th, 2009, 1:59 am

kmcox wrote:why does every1 bypass Bounty Hunters when they talk about Eastside gangs...Every1 claims ECC or Grape as the most active...eff that BBBB & HHHHH's have a damn near all black turf = more numbers from they hood...They have the largest projects west of mississippi river, and they are ANYBODY KILLA...Bounty Hunters stay in they Turf but r vicious on that ass...B&H run the EASTside
BH stays in they projects, they not killin anybody

if i had to choose a active e/s damu set then Swans >>>>> BHB

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » February 7th, 2009, 10:01 am

they aint killin nobody...they just got a gang injunction a couple years back for their great community service from 108 to imperial from avalon to wilmington

356str
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

Unread post by 356str » February 11th, 2009, 5:26 pm

Elm Street Pirus(small but active)
Lueders Park Pirus
Mob Pirus
Madd Swan Bloods/Family Swan Bloods
Bounty Hunter Watts Bloods
92 Bishops
Circle City Pirus

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Unread post by coastie » February 12th, 2009, 11:16 am

356str wrote:Elm Street Pirus(small but active)
Lueders Park Pirus
Mob Pirus
92 Bishops
Circle City Pirus

this aint the weakest gang thread cuh.

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » February 12th, 2009, 5:22 pm

I got go with em on The MOB pi ru...i forgot about em, but they are hella active...plus they got lil wayne financing their operations via suge knight, and they just caught an injunction...Lil wayne is from Mob too believe it or not, thas y he ges his pass as he pays off serveral hoods but mainly Mobs...Swans is up there and the Hunnas is ridin hard!

coastie wrote:
Lueders Park Pirus
Mob Pirus
92 Bishops
Circle City Pirus

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » February 12th, 2009, 7:19 pm

im the most active gang on the eastside muthafucka

NHBPSK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NHBPSK » February 12th, 2009, 8:35 pm

kmcox wrote:I got go with em on The MOB pi ru...i forgot about em, but they are hella active...plus they got lil wayne financing their operations via suge knight, and they just caught an injunction...Lil wayne is from Mob too believe it or not, thas y he ges his pass as he pays off serveral hoods but mainly Mobs...Swans is up there and the Hunnas is ridin hard!

coastie wrote:
Lueders Park Pirus
Mob Pirus
92 Bishops
Circle City Pirus

Mob has a green lite on that bitch nigga now just so u kno.

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » February 12th, 2009, 8:46 pm

Why u Say that? He aint payin his taxes to perpatrate blood gang in the industry? Whats the word?

NHBPSK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NHBPSK » February 12th, 2009, 8:52 pm

yeah basically, and some shit that gotta do with the nigga from MOB that he was fuccin with "C****o".(probably spelt with a K) if u kno about that situation with MOB then you should kno who im talking about...

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » February 12th, 2009, 9:38 pm

na, my homies from bh and thas the word on the eastside...i dont kno nuttin more than lil wayne pays half of LAs crips n bloods

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LDN

706 BLOODS

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » February 24th, 2009, 8:41 am

Sorry for going off the subject, but i can't post in the right thread due to me not being able to access, but i had a homie from 706 in Compton/Lakewood. this was about 7 8 years back... Anyone know if them niggas still around ? I know they were a pretty small gang and don't here much about them.
I'd appreciate some info from someone in the know

umad
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by umad » February 24th, 2009, 11:19 am

706 What side of Compton is that?

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » February 24th, 2009, 1:06 pm

umad wrote:706 What side of Compton is that?
maybe south east compton

Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Emerald

Unread post by 353 » February 25th, 2009, 6:30 pm

706 is in Bellflower
my relative helped kicked that off years ago
they got they hood listed under Bloods on a website somewhere,but he said its niggaz with different backgrounds and cities as well as local niggaz
they be sportin that 76ers gear

snotk

Re: Most active Eastside Piru's(Elm Lane Piru's)

Unread post by snotk » April 14th, 2009, 3:15 am

356str wrote:as far as the eastside goes of kompton one hood who gets no props alot of the time but holds it down without all that set trippin BS is the elm street pirus or elm lane pirus lokated on the eastside north kompton they been around since the late 7o's and show no signs of slowing down. They be bumpin heads with the santana block crips(sbcc) and the south side crips(sscc) who are also enemies.they also had beef with chester street compton crips(cscc) but the elms wiped them off the map in the 9o's plus kelly park crips(kpcc) but either their main rydahs are dead or locked up so there is nothing but young g's hangin out and they never laid 1 elm before so it wasn't really a serious beef. There were the south side atlantik drive crips(ssadcc) who had statiq with the elms but because of problems in their own hood they started hangin at the lakewood mall area and the beef kalmed down. The cv3's who share land with the tanas are also foes of the elms. The Tortilla Flats and the Elms have been at bad times for a long while over a death of one of their homies elm.i.p. And a tagger krew by the initials d.m.k started wackin out elm street hit ups in the hood and lost one of their homies now they don't want no problems. Elm hood has mostly older homies konsistin of blacks & latino's. Their member ages range from 17-50 yrs. old they are a very old hood well kompared to the year i was born in 1988' .alot of them migrated to seattle,arizona,baltimore and many more places. they were a big part of the death row kampaign as bodyguards before that died down. they are lokated very klose to their main enemies the tanas and the street that separates them is sante fe. they kontrol a medium sized hood north of chester,del mar ct.,poinsettia,mayo,sloan,krane,& burris ave.(elm lane).They recently lost one of their lil homies named a-wack one of the poinsettia block rydahs elm.i.p relly. Elm Lane Piru was one of the 1st p1ru hoods that banned together on the east side to battle the kompton crip menase. They klicked up with the Fruit Town Piru's & the Cedar Block P1rus on the west side. They are also tight with Lueders Park,MOB & Lime Hood Pirus on the east side. They used to be klicked up with the Tree Tops(ElmTrees) but that died out. Before they were pirus they were a black gang known as Elm Lane Mafia with ties to Lueders Park Hustlers, Tree Top Trojans and other black gangs in Kompton & surrounding areas of L.A. They joined the Pirus battle against the CC rydahs in the early 8o's and ever since been a reputable force.
Ni55KA the EiGHT LEGGz AiNT MAKiN NO NOiSE WHAT-SO-EVER! ONLY with iT E/S DIRU GANGz iZ MOBK LPPK HPPK the REST OF the DiRUz ON the EAST iZ BUNK U DNT WANT 2 ADMiT iT BKUZ U 4RM ELMK BUT MAN i SWEAR ON LiL CADDY SiP CC'z RUN the EAST AT LEAST SBCC KPCC NHCC SSCCK CPCCK WLCCK<kinda AND PHCC REAL SHiT CCUHZ ON TANA

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » April 14th, 2009, 7:01 am

you from Tanaz? what they call you....hit me up on PM

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 1st, 2010, 1:47 pm

hahhahaha lmfao niggaz saying grape the most dangerous becuase fbi lapd sed so they also said that ms123 is the most dangerous in the world stupid and niggaz be saying wsp be killin the hunters how many casualties fell??? dont be talkin about beatings and a couple off killing is nothing for a gang like hunter im from nhf and i would say my gang ofcourse and the swans for bloods and crips them broadway and some ecc not all only the snitchpack and 97 the rest gabbage for ese f13 period killin of anythiing

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 1st, 2010, 3:57 pm

Elm Street Pirus(small but active)
Lueders Park Pirus
Mob Pirus
92 Bishops
Circle City Pirus

?????

this nigga had the nurve to put some of the weakest piru sets above some cold ass blood hoods shit and the elm is way down the piru shit if you would coutn piru i would say wsp ftp thats about it the rest is quit these days around but quit and believe me the elm would not survive on the eastide of southcentral they have a good please among all them ru you stupid ass fuck yall outta towners cant say shit if you dont know shit

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » January 1st, 2010, 9:17 pm

sickntwisted wrote:hahhahaha lmfao niggaz saying grape the most dangerous becuase fbi lapd sed so they also said that ms123 is the most dangerous in the world stupid and niggaz be saying wsp be killin the hunters how many casualties fell??? dont be talkin about beatings and a couple off killing is nothing for a gang like hunter im from nhf and i would say my gang ofcourse and the swans for bloods and crips them broadway and some ecc not all only the snitchpack and 97 the rest gabbage for ese f13 period killin of anythiing

the LAPD never said ms13 the most dangerous, the FBI said it cuz they dangerous in other states not cali u goofy ass faggot, u aint from nowhere nigga so stop the dumb shit

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 2nd, 2010, 7:36 am

[quote]the south side atlantik drive crips(ssadcc) who had statiq with the elms but because of problems in their own hood they started hangin at the lakewood mall area and the beef kalmed down.[/quote]
classic shit rite there ....do u really believe in what u wrote ????
do u really think that ur hood ever had the muscle to push sscc out of their hood ?????
cuzz cut the propaganda ..and baby lane wife was livin next to the mall ....

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 6th, 2010, 11:21 am

dubt nigga you momma goofy faggot homo where you from watts????holla at ya boy 89th mckinley

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » January 6th, 2010, 4:46 pm

sickntwisted wrote:dubt nigga you momma goofy faggot homo where you from watts????holla at ya boy 89th mckinley

Aint you in a paris ? LOL paris!

"yeah niggaz im legit, I go back and forth! "

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 6th, 2010, 5:13 pm

youngspade wrote:
sickntwisted wrote:dubt nigga you momma goofy faggot homo where you from watts????holla at ya boy 89th mckinley

Aint you in a paris ? LOL paris!

"yeah niggaz im legit, I go back and forth! "
thats bgcasper lol, i think this cat said he back n forth between south la and netherlands...

lol