109 Bang Stars

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Carlmanner323
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Rialto

109 Bang Stars

Unread post by Carlmanner323 » November 28th, 2008, 5:04 pm

What yall know about them niggas behind Wash House on 109th and Normand.i.e. in them blue apartments?

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: INGLEWOOD

Re: 109 Bang Stars

Unread post by gekapone » December 1st, 2008, 5:58 pm

THE ONLY BANGSTARS I EVER SAW WAS IN THESE APARTMENTS OFF 120TH AND WESTERN..TEN NINE BANG....THEY BEEF WITH WITH GARDENA AND THE LANES..THEY TAN RAGS...BANG=BANGIN ANY NIGGA GIRL...WHEN I WENT TO WASHINGTON THEY WAS BEEFIN WITH THE 105 DAWGS ANOTHER CLICK...BUT THESE NIGGAS WAS GROWN NIGGAS...NOT NO FISTFIGHT SHIT BUT NIGGAS WAS BUSSIN ON EACH OTHER...I KNOW 2 NIGGAS FROM BANG AND 1 FEMALE..I WENT TO ELEMENTARY AND JUNIOR HIGH WITH EM...BACK IN 99 THEY WAS BEEFIN WITH PAYBACKS, SHOT GUNS, AND DRAGNETS, THEN THE LANES..THEY HAD BEEF WITH 90'S TOO..BUT IT MIGHT BE SQUASHED...BUT BACK THEN THEY USE TO BE MORE LIKE A GANG BUT IT STARTED AS A CLICK

Carlmanner323
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Carlmanner323 » December 2nd, 2008, 12:32 am

Yeah now them niggas is beefing with the Blocc's, UG's, and 1e11 NHC. They been beefin with Gardena niggas for a cool minute one of they homies got shot by a nigga fron SGC not too long ago i think. They be riding threw Hawthorne looking for the SGC niggas that go to leuzinger and Hawthorne.

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gekapone » December 2nd, 2008, 10:22 pm

YEA I REMEMBER WHEN THEY USED TO GET INTO WITH THE BLOCKS BECAUSE THEY THREW UP BANGSTARS JUST LIKE U THROW UP BLOCK...

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » December 3rd, 2008, 12:00 am

Wow, dissappoint me....with even making a topic which such nobodies. They need to BANG with other hoods to be a threat....and there all losers like losezinger. I met one and he was a striaght prettyboi to DEATH. GTFO

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gekapone » December 3rd, 2008, 1:14 pm

The bangstars I knew rolled solo bolo....And beefed with major hoods when they was just a click

Carlmanner323
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Carlmanner323 » December 3rd, 2008, 4:10 pm

youngspade wrote:Wow, dissappoint me....with even making a topic which such nobodies. They need to BANG with other hoods to be a threat....and there all losers like losezinger. I met one and he was a striaght prettyboi to DEATH. GTFO

Man idk what nigga from BANG you ran across but the niggas i met in the past are some vicious ass young cats.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » December 5th, 2008, 8:02 pm

Carlmanner323 wrote:
youngspade wrote:Wow, dissappoint me....with even making a topic which such nobodies. They need to BANG with other hoods to be a threat....and there all losers like losezinger. I met one and he was a striaght prettyboi to DEATH. GTFO

Man idk what nigga from BANG you ran across but the niggas i met in the past are some vicious ass young cats.

Yes, im pretty sure, every hood has it share of riders/calm heads/prettybois/busters. Yes I agree, im not SAYING they didnt have no RIDERS. Im saying they are NOT a threat to anyone who is a THREAT.

I dont know what day and age yall in but the CLIQ's are DEAD....I havent heard of a CLIQ since what? 2003? Correct me if im wrong, I dont take being wrong, bad like some people do.

@GeKapone, Much respect to you but I SHALL NOT consider these guys a GANG. Naturals was stronger than them.......and a serious question though, ( this may prove me wrong and change my opinion/statements about the BangStars! ). I remember cliq's like Naturals just to name one offtop, had niggaz from DLB, 60's etc etc, What hoods had members that was INSIDe the cliq? IF they are still around, ( I didnt know ). I would still consider them a cliq, not a gang.

Must respect and love, Spade <3.

LionTheOracle
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by LionTheOracle » February 8th, 2018, 12:02 am

Are these guys still around. I remember this when I went to WHS

xjew4ux
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: compton

Unread post by xjew4ux » February 10th, 2018, 9:48 pm

I got a hitup with htfgc crossing out nhc bang stars .. Imma post it

xjew4ux
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: compton

Unread post by xjew4ux » February 10th, 2018, 9:52 pm

2018-02-10_08-51-03.jpg
2018-02-10_08-51-03.jpg (697.83 KiB) Viewed 8167 times
62 brims crossing out bang stars nhc. Ain't that 107 112 hoover hood east of Normandie