OUT NUMBERED

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

OUT NUMBERED

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 16th, 2004, 10:42 pm

STATISTICS IN THE LAPD OFFICE SAY THAT BLOODZ ARE OUT NUMBERED TO CRIPS 7 TO 1.YEP

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: OUT NUMBERED

Unread post by CHRIS » July 16th, 2004, 11:11 pm

OVA HERE ITS KINDA OPPOSITE... ALL OF OUR ENEMIES ARE AROUND US AND THE CLOSEST CRIPS ARE THE FIVE DUECES

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » July 19th, 2004, 12:48 am

ITS PROBABLY TRUE, BUT I LIKE IT KINDA OF LIKE THAT HOMIE BECAUSE I DON'T FOOLS JUMP BANDWAGONS AND MAKIN IT SEEM COMMERCIAL.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » July 20th, 2004, 2:08 pm

damn i knew they was outnumbered but damn dman damn 7 to one?
its like everyblood gota be extra extra super syko killers to keep they enenmies off they back lol but too bad it aint like that

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » July 20th, 2004, 2:14 pm

well, not sure if this is still true, but in that do or die book that I think was written in 92 or 93 it said that even though crips outnumbered bloods 7 to 1, crips had killed more crips than they had killed bloods, and killed more drips than bloods had killed crips.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 20th, 2004, 2:21 pm

I would say that it depends what city or neighborhood you're at, because if you go to San Diego County, the Bloods outnumber the Crips easy.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 20th, 2004, 7:01 pm

Panik wrote:well, not sure if this is still true, but in that do or die book that I think was written in 92 or 93 it said that even though crips outnumbered bloods 7 to 1, crips had killed more crips than they had killed bloods, and killed more drips than bloods had killed crips.
yo u right we are our worst enemy.i think i banged on more fellow crips than xbxloods an 18's combined

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » July 21st, 2004, 2:09 am

Panik wrote:well, not sure if this is still true, but in that do or die book that I think was written in 92 or 93 it said that even though crips outnumbered bloods 7 to 1, crips had killed more crips than they had killed bloods, and killed more drips than bloods had killed crips.

YOU CAN'T GO ON WHAT NO BOOK SAYS HOMIE YALL KILL ME WITH THESE DOCUMENTRIES.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » July 21st, 2004, 9:27 am

well homie, it was info from the police homicide rates, as far as people convicted of murders and shi-. So, I'm pretty sure it was on point, but like I said, 10 year old info. If you got a different opinion, or different facts, than post it. otherwise why waste the screen space.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » July 21st, 2004, 11:21 am

7to1 dont sound right anymore. I would say it was something like that some time ago. But not anymore. Within the last 10 years I would say that the Damu's have gotten hella stronger and deeper.

I dont remember the 20's beeing as deep as they is back in the early 90's, or the BPS's having the influence around the city that they have now...

Plus Damu's be on some real set trip type sh** now... Ever non banging nigga I talk to say everytime he get banged on by a crip and he say he aint from no where they just be like OK and let it go. But if he get banged on by Damu's and he say he from no where they still be ready to tripp on him. Like "ahhh Blood, you from somewhere"...
So I would say that the Bloods have also stepped up there aggressivness as well.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 21st, 2004, 12:01 pm

of coures the bloods would bang non bangas.cuz dey know wat up.xbxut it's funny that them xbxloods orgot what the so call stand 4.from what i know they were a xbxunch of nobody gangs that got togeather an were suppose to protect people from us(the crip menace as the O.G. of mobb piru once stated)xbxut i guess they forgot what they r :hood hero's.ha,ha,ha.i know it sounds like a dis xbxut any real xbxlood knows it's the truth.an any xbxlood that dn't xbxelive it should take it up with dey O.G

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 21st, 2004, 12:15 pm

an in case ya'll was wonderin xbxloods are still out numbered.come on any body in the hood knows that.they are easily spotted for one.i mean who can't see five bright red t-shirts runnin cross the street.thats why they are the gang with the highest rivalry death rate.which means more xbxloods are killed by crips than crips are killed by xbxloods.even though the over all hightest is crip on crip.but yo xbxloods can forget hideing from police.an if a nigga is chasin dem down they might as well turn around with dey hands up.yo ya'll bright ass color is killin ya'll.ever heard of maroon or burgandy.ha,ha,ha,yo im more worried about runnin into a hova crip rather than a xbxlood.im more worried about seein a 18 before i see those red dudes.yo it's the truth so don't hate it.cuz any xbxlood that does is isn't real.real g's know

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 21st, 2004, 3:11 pm

My opinion only, and mine only from my experience, mind you I'm neither C nor B, but the Bloods have some pretty big huevos in the hoods they occupy, how else can you account for them still persisting in their ways in L.A. County like wearing RED and being heavely outnumbered. A lot of Crip sets live side by side with Mexican Gangs, but Blood sets have separate grounds for the most part, and definately war against Ms & Cs more so than the Cs. Corrections anybody?

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » July 21st, 2004, 3:46 pm

I read something just not to long ago that said it was 3 to 1 Crips outnumber the Bloods..

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 21st, 2004, 4:10 pm

lonewolf wrote:My opinion only, and mine only from my experience, mind you I'm neither C nor B, but the Bloods have some pretty big huevos in the hoods they occupy, how else can you account for them still persisting in their ways in L.A. County like wearing RED and being heavely outnumbered. A lot of Crip sets live side by side with Mexican Gangs, but Blood sets have separate grounds for the most part, and definately war against Ms & Cs more so than the Cs. Corrections anybody?

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 21st, 2004, 4:12 pm

Word wrote:I read something just not to long ago that said it was 3 to 1 Crips outnumber the Bloods..
still the fact is dey neva gon take ova the blue.dey always gon ce out numbered Lol!

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » July 21st, 2004, 4:57 pm

ok deep blue we all see what you sayin but now it sound like you trying to diss and i think you are and you cant say bloods is 100% victims
they got some stone cold killers to but then at the same time i dont even think bloods is a factor anymore and alot of them aint even active or dont exist for example

kabbage patch piru
centerview piru
skottsdale piru
skottpark piru
down hood mob
pak-town gangster bloods
dalton gangster bloods
limehood piru
706bloods
456barjug
kalaspark loks
eastside pain
hawthorne piru
parknine bloods
project gangster bloods
squiggly lane gangster bloods
tip top bloods
waterfront pirus
weirdos gangster bloods

and if a blood on here is looking at this get mad if you want but come on i havent heard from thies guys in years i knew some og piru nigga from limehoodpiru and he was scary infact he probaly dead

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 21st, 2004, 5:59 pm

Ha! u must ce talkin bout the old ass jerry curl nigga named xbxlood hound lol he not dead xbxut he droped his flag in 1999.he down in the jungles i heard.yo he the skinny cat that was on the news durin the peace tredy lol yo does this sound familar anyone"i realize the impact we have on the community an as long as dem jobs keep comin we gon be off the streets,because it ani't even bout red or blue it's about u know, the streets" an dats quoted by xbxlood hound him self.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » July 22nd, 2004, 1:32 am

*deepblue* wrote:Ha! u must be talkin bout the old ass jerry curl nigga named xbxlood hound lol he not dead xbxut he droped his flag in 1999.he down in the jungles i heard.yo he the skinny cat that was on the news durin the peace tredy lol yo does this sound familar anyone"i realize the impact we have on the community an as long as dem jobs keep comin we gon be off the streets,because it ani't even bout red or blue it's about u know, the streets" an dats quoted by xbxlood hound him self.
YOU CAN'T REALLY TALK BECAUSE YOUR HOOD AIN'T DOIN TOO MUCH ESPECIALLY SINCE THE HOLLY HOOD GANGSTAS GOT YALL NUMBER HOMIE. ONE MORE THING WHY DOES THIS KILLJOY KEEP TALKIN YOU MUST LIKE THE ATTENTION?

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 22nd, 2004, 1:40 am

Y.G. wrote:
*deepblue* wrote:Ha! u must be talkin bout the old ass jerry curl nigga named xbxlood hound lol he not dead xbxut he droped his flag in 1999.he down in the jungles i heard.yo he the skinny cat that was on the news durin the peace tredy lol yo does this sound familar anyone"i realize the impact we have on the community an as long as dem jobs keep comin we gon be off the streets,because it ani't even bout red or blue it's about u know, the streets" an dats quoted by xbxlood hound him self.
YOU CAN'T REALLY TALK BECAUSE YOUR HOOD AIN'T DOIN TOO MUCH ESPECIALLY SINCE THE HOLLY HOOD GANGSTAS GOT YALL NUMBER HOMIE. ONE MORE THING WHY DOES THIS KILLJOY KEEP TALKIN YOU MUST LIKE THE ATTENTION?
GOOD POINT THERE Y.G. I NOTICED THIS ALSO,BUT DEEPBLUE AND I AGREED ON KEEPING EACH OTHERS NAME OUT OR MOUTH, I JUST AGREE WITH YOU Y.G. PEACE

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » July 22nd, 2004, 7:23 am

Young Nile wrote:7to1 dont sound right anymore. I would say it was something like that some time ago. But not anymore. Within the last 10 years I would say that the Damu's have gotten hella stronger and deeper.

I dont remember the 20's beeing as deep as they is back in the early 90's, or the BPS's having the influence around the city that they have now...

Plus Damu's be on some real set trip type sh** now... Ever non banging nigga I talk to say everytime he get banged on by a crip and he say he aint from no where they just be like OK and let it go. But if he get banged on by Damu's and he say he from no where they still be ready to tripp on him. Like "ahhh Blood, you from somewhere"...
So I would say that the Bloods have also stepped up there aggressivness as well.
at the same time Crips have gotten deeper too. you say it like crips stopped growing ....

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 22nd, 2004, 7:48 am

*deepblue* wrote:an in case ya'll was wonderin xbxloods are still out numbered.come on any body in the hood knows that.they are easily spotted for one.i mean who can't see five bright red t-shirts runnin cross the street.thats why they are the gang with the highest rivalry death rate.which means more xbxloods are killed by crips than crips are killed by xbxloods.even though the over all hightest is crip on crip.but yo xbxloods can forget hideing from police.an if a nigga is chasin dem down they might as well turn around with dey hands up.yo ya'll bright ass color is killin ya'll.ever heard of maroon or burgandy.ha,ha,ha,yo im more worried about runnin into a hova crip rather than a xbxlood.im more worried about seein a 18 before i see those red dudes.yo it's the truth so don't hate it.because any xbxlood that does is isn't real.real g's know
read it homie cuz it's the truth.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 22nd, 2004, 7:51 am

wat the hell u talkin bout nigga,wat holly hood gangstas,Ha!stop makein up sh*t

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 22nd, 2004, 12:26 pm

Holly hood???r u stupid nigga??

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » July 23rd, 2004, 1:31 am

YEAH THE HOLLY HOOD THEY STILL OUT THERE MAKIN MONEY AND CLEAN YALL OFF THE STREETS. I TELL MY PEOPLES ALL THE TIME FROM HOLLY HOOD THAT THEY USE TO BEE LIKE BOMPTON VERSION OF THE BRIMS. YOU SEE I PUT USE TOO BECAUSE THEIR AIN'T NO WARD LANE AND DUCKY HOODS. THEN NEIGHBORHOODS AND KELLYS AIN'T NOTHIN AS WELL AS THE ATLANTIC DRIVES. YALL AIN'T NOTHIN.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 23rd, 2004, 4:50 pm

O....kelly anit doin nothin.....really,if u believe that then, just take yo lil ass down Atlantic an holla out holly hood an watch niggas look at u like u stupid Ha!,betta yet drive down white ave talin all that dumb sh*t.....BUT,we all know u won't do that ;)

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 23rd, 2004, 5:01 pm

*deepblue* wrote:STATISTICS IN THE LAPD OFFICE SAY THAT BLOODZ ARE OUT NUMBERED TO CRIPS 7 TO 1.YEP

In Los ANgeles there are about 35,000 to 40,000 Crips and about 15,000 Bloods. and at the most Bloods are outnumbered 3 to 1. But the Crip infighting levels the playing field between Bloods and Crips.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 23rd, 2004, 5:08 pm

Word wrote:I read something just not to long ago that said it was 3 to 1 Crips outnumber the Bloods..
Word is correct on this, and the only reason the Crips are more is because they had a 3 to 4 year head start before the Blood alliance was even established, they has 2 east side Crip hoods, Compton Crips, Inglwood Crips, and Westside Crips before the Bloods really got rollin. But if you look in certain areas it is pretty even.

In Compton they are nearly split, Watts, same thing, in Long Beach its all Crip but in Inglewood its mostly Bloods, but counting all over , yeah Crips out number and when I did my black gang count in LA there were 200 crips sets to 75 Blood sets in LA County.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 23rd, 2004, 5:20 pm

Yo i think it is 3 to 1(now),people sayin that bloods r more aggresive than Crips,well when u only have 75 sets with 15,000 g's and your enemies have about 200 with 40,000 g's,u have no choice but to be more aggressive,it's a strugle 4 dem cats err day,jus tryin to keep dey crew on top of shit,but we r more chillin in the hood,in kelly we rather just let trouble come to us,u know,besides we anit got nothin to prove no mo,we chillin

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 23rd, 2004, 9:07 pm

In the early 70's, the ""Bloods"" were born. More out of necessity than anything else, the "Blood" sets were banded together to protect each other from the rampant Crip menace. The "Bloods" originated when Sylvester Scott and Vincent Owens started the "Compton Pirus", this gang started on West Piru Street in Compton. An event which assisted the rapid growth of the blood sets occurred when the Compton "Crips" had a difference of opinion with the "Pirus", the two gangs had a major fight and the outnumbered Pirus were badly beaten. This prompted a meeting between several fragmented gang sets on Piru Street, the "Denver Lanes", "Laurdes Park Hustlers", "Bishops" and "LA Brims" were in attendance. The "Pirus" aligned themselves with the "Laurdes Park Hustlers" and the "LA Brims", the Brims were eager to join alliance against the "Crips" as the "Crips" recently murdered a Brim gangster and the Brims were too small to exact revenge against the "Crips" without major reprisals. Other gangs who had been threatened or attacked by "Crips" incorporated into Blood sets as well. The Compton "red" gangs are called "Pirus", other "red" gangs such as the "Brims", "Bounty Hunters", "Swans" and "Family" refer to themselves as ""Bloods"". Numerically, the Blood sets are outnumbered by the Crip sets.

Tru info,like i said it the truth anyone got anything to say ................................didn't think so

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » July 24th, 2004, 2:33 am

I think Crips are a little more mainstream now too, just because of mass media, e.g. "snoop dogg" "crip walking" etc....seems like everyone suburban white kid these days wants to be a Crip...and they all wanna c-walk. Not that many blood rappers in mainstream music these days either. I could be wrong, but thats just my take.

Interested
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Interested » July 24th, 2004, 7:28 am

That’s all about to change cause when these white Folks see Game the wanna be just like them. In my opinion of course.