OUT NUMBERED

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: OUT NUMBERED

Unread post by Y.G. » September 6th, 2004, 1:11 am

THATS WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN ME ITS DIFFERENT.

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » November 20th, 2004, 5:58 pm

If the stones at dorsey were all women then why do crips not bang at dorsey. When I was young the harlems were all over dorsey. Thats not the case homie anymore, state the facts and stop hating becuase some homies may have slapped you up. The F-13's are homies dum ass. They all in HPB HOOD. Flaco 2 rip homie

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » November 20th, 2004, 6:07 pm

jungles wrote:If the stones at dorsey were all women then why do crips not bang at dorsey. When I was young the harlems were all over dorsey. Thats not the case homie anymore, state the facts and stop hating becuase some homies may have slapped you up. The F-13's are homies dum ass. They all in HPB HOOD. Flaco 2 rip homie
Nigga ain't nobody slapped anybody up bitch ass nigga don't get mad because your Baby stones are wanna be's fucking with lil 5 ft mexicans but won't fuck with me or niggas that they know will kick their asses.

Like im supposed to know yall get along with F-13's you should worry bout 18st puttin in work on yall asses.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 22nd, 2004, 6:17 am

Dsmooth wrote:
jungles wrote:If the stones at dorsey were all women then why do crips not bang at dorsey. When I was young the harlems were all over dorsey. Thats not the case homie anymore, state the facts and stop hating becuase some homies may have slapped you up. The F-13's are homies dum ass. They all in HPB HOOD. Flaco 2 rip homie
Nigga ain't nobody slapped anybody up bitch ass nigga don't get mad because your Baby stones are wanna be's #%@&#%@ with lil 5 ft mexicans but won't fu-- with me or niggas that they know will kick their asses.

Like im supposed to know yall get along with F-13's you should worry bout 18st puttin in work on yall asses.

LOL! 18ST. CAN'T HANDLE STONES, 20'S, OR 40'S. DON'T YOU KNOW THAT ANYBODY MEXICAN CAN BE FROM 18ST?

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » November 23rd, 2004, 7:03 pm

Y.G. wrote:
Dsmooth wrote:
Nigga ain't nobody slapped anybody up bitch ass nigga don't get mad because your Baby stones are wanna be's #%@&#%@ with lil 5 ft mexicans but won't fu-- with me or niggas that they know will kick their asses.

LOL! 18ST. CAN'T HANDLE STONES, 20'S, OR 40'S. DON'T YOU KNOW THAT ANYBODY MEXICAN CAN BE FROM 18ST?
Like anybody can't be a Blood.

When ever I hear about 18st Vs Bloods the 18st always seem to do the most damage.

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » November 23rd, 2004, 9:29 pm

Thats true the 18st's due alot of damage, but then again they are shooting innocent non gang banging black kids and their parents. Thats no lie. There was a boy 15 yrs old killed last week, shot 15 times. The kid was a school boy standing near an ice cream truck. Anybody can come to your hood and shoot the first person from your race and drive off. If you call that damage then so be it. If the stones did that there would hundreds of murders. Innocent kids should be off limits. r.i.p. little boy (I dont know his name). I went to school with his mom.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 24th, 2004, 3:06 am

Dsmooth wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
Dsmooth wrote:

When ever I hear about 18st Vs Bloods the 18st always seem to do the most damage.

THAT JUST SHOWS YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT LIL HOMIE. YOU ARE FRAUD WHO AIN'T EVEN FROM INGLEWOOD BECAUSE YOU BE ASKIN QUESTION ABOUT INGLEWOOD TO US.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » November 24th, 2004, 10:58 am

Disciples outnumber VLs & Stones somethin like 5 to 1.

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » November 24th, 2004, 11:54 pm

Y.G. wrote:
Dsmooth wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
Dsmooth wrote:

THAT JUST SHOWS YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT LIL HOMIE. YOU ARE FRAUD WHO AIN'T EVEN FROM INGLEWOOD BECAUSE YOU BE ASKIN QUESTION ABOUT INGLEWOOD TO US.
I moved to Inglewood in 2001 you B*tch ass Ni**a unlike you I have more important things to do than waste my life Gangbanging like a dumbass now

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v503/ ... /stfu1.jpg[/img]

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 25th, 2004, 3:26 am

YEAH LIKE SPENDING ALL YOUR TIME ASKIN DUMASS QUESTIONS.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » December 2nd, 2004, 8:54 am

I DONT UNDERSTAND THESE DUDES WHO COME ONLINE ACTIN LIKE THEY TOO GOOD TO C BANGIN, YET THEY SPEND A REGULAR AMOUNT OF TIME ONLINE TRYIN TO LEARN ABOUT IT CAUSE THEY SO FASCINATED BY IT...GO FIGURE THE HYPOCRISY AND IRONY

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » December 3rd, 2004, 11:22 pm

Pasa wrote:I DONT UNDERSTAND THESE DUDES WHO COME ONLINE ACTIN LIKE THEY TOO GOOD TO C BANGIN, YET THEY SPEND A REGULAR AMOUNT OF TIME ONLINE TRYIN TO LEARN ABOUT IT CAUSE THEY SO FASCINATED BY IT...GO FIGURE THE HYPOCRISY AND IRONY
Uh typical niggas.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » December 4th, 2004, 10:48 am

Dsmooth wrote:
Pasa wrote:I DONT UNDERSTAND THESE DUDES WHO COME ONLINE ACTIN LIKE THEY TOO GOOD TO C BANGIN, YET THEY SPEND A REGULAR AMOUNT OF TIME ONLINE TRYIN TO LEARN ABOUT IT CAUSE THEY SO FASCINATED BY IT...GO FIGURE THE HYPOCRISY AND IRONY
Uh typical niggas.
Pasa is speaking the truth just look at all the dumb ass questions and post they start.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”