Most Turf Gained Or Lost By A Currently Active Gang???

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
User avatar
SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 495
Joined: March 24th, 2005, 1:26 am
What city do you live in now?: Houston
Location: Southside Houston, Tx

Most Turf Gained Or Lost By A Currently Active Gang???

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » January 11th, 2009, 7:32 pm

Whats the most amount of turf GAINED by a currently active Crip or Blood gang?

Whats the most amount of turf LOST by a currently active Crip or Blood gang?

Has ETG always been as big as it is now? When did they get big and what was their original borders?

Triggeration
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 103
Joined: July 8th, 2008, 8:45 am
What city do you live in now?: Sin City

Re: Most Turf Gained Or Lost By A Currently Active Gang???

Unread post by Triggeration » January 13th, 2009, 7:54 pm

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:Whats the most amount of turf GAINED by a currently active Crip or Blood gang?

Whats the most amount of turf LOST by a currently active Crip or Blood gang?

Has ETG always been as big as it is now? When did they get big and what was their original borders?
1st ECC ? Just a guess.

User avatar
AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1206
Joined: October 8th, 2006, 12:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: Montreal
Location: West Coast
Contact:

Re: Most Turf Gained Or Lost By A Currently Active Gang???

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » January 13th, 2009, 8:38 pm

Whats the most amount of turf GAINED by a currently active Crip or Blood gang?

Rollin 40's..

Whats the most amount of turf LOST by a currently active Crip or Blood gang?

1st Street East Coast/43 Hoovers??

User avatar
SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 495
Joined: March 24th, 2005, 1:26 am
What city do you live in now?: Houston
Location: Southside Houston, Tx

Re: Most Turf Gained Or Lost By A Currently Active Gang???

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » January 13th, 2009, 9:14 pm

gekapone wrote:AND IT MAKES SINCE BECAUSE FROM FIRESTONE TO SLAUSON DOWN COMPTON AVE AINT NO BLACK GANGS F13 CONTROLS THAT SHIT....THE 59'S AND 76'S ARE PRETTY MUCH GONE....ITS LIKE A BIG ASS GAP.....YOU GO FROM THE 89'S AND DONT HIT ANOTHER BLACK GANG TILL THE VILLIANS AND PUEBLOS IN THE 50'S.....ITS WIERD TO ME HOW ALL THE NIGGAS LEFT IN THAT AREA FROM CENTRAL TO COMPTON AVE BETWEEN FIRESTONE AND SLAUSON..
MARTINEZ wrote:
They're #1 in my book as far dominant black gang on the ES

But if they can NOT post up in 59 and 76 hoods it’s casuse one fuckan reason ...
If these comments are true about 76/59 ECC would either one of those be the biggest loss of hood?

User avatar
AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1206
Joined: October 8th, 2006, 12:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: Montreal
Location: West Coast
Contact:

Re: Most Turf Gained Or Lost By A Currently Active Gang???

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » January 13th, 2009, 9:50 pm

You raise a good point regarding 76.

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 265
Joined: June 6th, 2008, 9:23 am
What city do you live in now?: INGLEWOOD

Re: Most Turf Gained Or Lost By A Currently Active Gang???

Unread post by gekapone » January 14th, 2009, 12:10 am

YEA THE 76'S THEY LOST THEY WHOLE HOOD

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Re: Most Turf Gained Or Lost By A Currently Active Gang???

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 14th, 2009, 1:29 pm

gekapone wrote:YEA THE 76'S THEY LOST THEY WHOLE HOOD
Supposedly there are still plenty of 76 ECC that have relocated to other parts of L.A. County and Lancaster

I know many homeboys that don’t live in the hood anymore and still come and post up and kick it

Shit I even know of many rivals that come back to their original stomping grounds just to represent


Conclusion: if you don’t come back to your Original hood…. It’s because you can’t…. You got taken over…period.

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 279
Joined: December 8th, 2008, 9:56 am
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Re: Most Turf Gained Or Lost By A Currently Active Gang???

Unread post by coastie » January 25th, 2009, 6:14 pm

people saying 76ecc is gone 4 good are wrong. because theyre still over there and recruiting. probably dont want to come outside though

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 176
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 3:36 pm
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Re: Most Turf Gained Or Lost By A Currently Active Gang???

Unread post by MadIP » January 28th, 2009, 3:42 pm

coastie wrote:people saying 76ecc is gone 4 good are wrong. because theyre still over there and recruiting. probably dont want to come outside though
LAME, IF A GANG AINT VISIBLE THEN U AINT ACTIVE.

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 279
Joined: December 8th, 2008, 9:56 am
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Re: Most Turf Gained Or Lost By A Currently Active Gang???

Unread post by coastie » January 29th, 2009, 7:11 am

MadIP wrote:
coastie wrote:people saying 76ecc is gone 4 good are wrong. because theyre still over there and recruiting. probably dont want to come outside though
LAME, IF A GANG AINT VISIBLE THEN U AINT ACTIVE.

why would you comment on los angeles again?

anyways 76 is still active they just dont seem to be outside. ignore the out of towner that played grand theft auto san andreas to much. his idea of gang bangin/activity is what hes seen in los santos as a grove st family OG, carl johnson.

mistadroop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 63
Joined: November 14th, 2008, 7:42 pm
Country: Vanuatu
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Mets
Location: anywhere

Re: Most Turf Gained Or Lost By A Currently Active Gang???

Unread post by mistadroop » February 2nd, 2009, 9:02 pm

wow.... lol

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 235
Joined: April 8th, 2007, 2:05 pm
Location: no where

Re: Most Turf Gained Or Lost By A Currently Active Gang???

Unread post by SEKRET » February 3rd, 2009, 3:11 pm

coastie wrote:
MadIP wrote:
coastie wrote:people saying 76ecc is gone 4 good are wrong. because theyre still over there and recruiting. probably dont want to come outside though
LAME, IF A GANG AINT VISIBLE THEN U AINT ACTIVE.

why would you comment on los angeles again?

anyways 76 is still active they just dont seem to be outside. ignore the out of towner that played grand theft auto san andreas to much. his idea of gang bangin/activity is what hes seen in los santos as a grove st family OG, carl johnson.
you sound like a fuckin idiot. him being an out of towner doesnt have shit to do with what he said. if niggas aint visible and they in the house then what the fuck they doing then? bangin int he house? kickin it in basements? you just pro eastcoast thats all that ignorant shit is. if them niggas aint seen or talked about to much then they aint shit get over it. you wona try to clown and bring up video games like a fuckin boy. grow up toastie!

User avatar
Curious15
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 83
Joined: January 2nd, 2004, 5:10 pm
Location: South Central Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Most Turf Gained Or Lost By A Currently Active Gang???

Unread post by Curious15 » February 5th, 2009, 10:44 am

Damn I was wondering why it was F13 hit up's All around in these two hoods.. 59 AND 76 ECC... It makes me wonder if there is any African Americans in that area anymore.. I didnt see any black people outside but you never know.. I think It would be real sad for the black families that have been in the neighborhood before the transition To Now have to live in fear of the F13... AND it would be REALLY SAD if those same families had innocent casualties because of the so called race war in those area's... If anyone has any info they want to share about this please enlighten me on this situation AND I know this is kinda off topic but I also heard that Geer GANG CRIP has Completely lost their entire neighborhood to 18th street.

User avatar
Curious15
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 83
Joined: January 2nd, 2004, 5:10 pm
Location: South Central Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Most Turf Gained Or Lost By A Currently Active Gang???

Unread post by Curious15 » February 5th, 2009, 10:49 am

I also heard this recently from A Mexican Guy on the internet... OF course I dont know if it's true or not but he said.. the FEW black families and their children have it rough over there with the mexican gangmembers..The F13 are racist.. Telling them Fuck Niggers and writing NK all through those areas. I'm all about positive info but it anit nothing positive about that. Period.

User avatar
Curious15
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 83
Joined: January 2nd, 2004, 5:10 pm
Location: South Central Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Most Turf Gained Or Lost By A Currently Active Gang???

Unread post by Curious15 » February 5th, 2009, 2:07 pm

I just drove through where these two hoods were supposed to be at.... Down compton ave right? 76 and compton ave and 59th and compton ave? Between compton ave and central... And to be honest I think these two crip gangs do not have a hood anymore.. I say this ESPECIALLY because in both of these hoods (76 AND 59 ECC) ALL I SAW WAS F13 hitups and they looked fresh... I talked to my partner who knows someone from 59 ECC and he said they still be over there on 58th and central and the 76's be on 81st and compton ave... But still... if you cant be on your original block.. I HATE TO SAY IT BUT... Shit if you CANT live in the neighborhood you claim and grew up in AND you let a mexican gang write and disrespect your ?hood/race? all through where it's "supposed" to be your stomping grounds then you might as well... say you relocated or something at least I mean geez im trying to give this original black gang some credit but... you cant deny facts and the fact is they MIGHT have lost these two hoods to the Florence13's

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Most Turf Gained Or Lost By A Currently Active Gang???

Unread post by dubts » February 5th, 2009, 9:17 pm

Curious15 wrote:I also heard this recently from A Mexican Guy on the internet... OF course I dont know if it's true or not but he said.. the FEW black families and their children have it rough over there with the mexican gangmembers..The F13 are racist.. Telling them fu-- Niggers and writing NK all through those areas. I'm all about positive info but it anit nothing positive about that. Period.
whatever you do, dont ever ever ever listen to a mexican guy on the internet.... you aint gonna get the truth...

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Most Turf Gained Or Lost By A Currently Active Gang???

Unread post by dubts » February 5th, 2009, 9:19 pm

Curious15 wrote:I just drove through where these two hoods were supposed to be at.... Down compton ave right? 76 and compton ave and 59th and compton ave? Between compton ave and central... And to be honest I think these two crip gangs do not have a hood anymore.. I say this ESPECIALLY because in both of these hoods (76 AND 59 ECC) ALL I SAW WAS F13 hitups and they looked fresh... I talked to my partner who knows someone from 59 ECC and he said they still be over there on 58th and central and the 76's be on 81st and compton ave... But still... if you cant be on your original block.. I HATE TO SAY IT BUT... Shit if you CANT live in the neighborhood you claim and grew up in AND you let a mexican gang write and disrespect your ?hood/race? all through where it's "supposed" to be your stomping grounds then you might as well... say you relocated or something at least I mean geez im trying to give this original black gang some credit but... you cant deny facts and the fact is they MIGHT have lost these two hoods to the Florence13's
how did they lose the hoods to florencia, when you just said yourself that theres hardly any blacks left in those areas?
and funny thing is i can drive through these hoods and i see niggas posted, you gotta go at night, in the daytime its nothin but mexicans and not no f13 i mean like straight orange sellers and shit......

the 76 been on compton and 81st for a cool minute, they also on 76th and parmalee they original spot

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 295
Joined: August 19th, 2008, 11:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Re: Most Turf Gained Or Lost By A Currently Active Gang???

Unread post by woobanga » February 6th, 2009, 3:29 am

U CAN FIND DEM ON 73RD NEXT TO 69 HOOD. D GRAPES CAN FIND DEM THERE TOO :D :lol:

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 279
Joined: December 8th, 2008, 9:56 am
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Re: Most Turf Gained Or Lost By A Currently Active Gang???

Unread post by coastie » February 8th, 2009, 10:51 am

to all the little gay kids on here who played San Andreas GTA to much, i have news for you - MadIP is from chicago AND he'd rather be a faggot then a bird, go ahead and scope out the niggas posts he says it himself, SEKRET-homo is ANOTHER assclown on here amongst the greatest, dubts, YP, xxx, talking about im ignit and it dont matter if MadIP is a out of towner from chicago and shit,

basically what im trying to say is, if the only gang you were from is GROVE STREET FAMILIES then you MUST stfu on this thread and move onto the next one with your experiences from the hard streets of Los Santos.

Anyways yall, just because a gang isnt outside does not mean they are gone, it just means its a tactic......AKA DONT FUCKING GET CAUGHT SLIPPIN....this isnt grand theft auto, you cant restart back at the hospital or load your game over.

76 ecc is putting a hurtin on niggas, but the bitch niggas who dont know these guys are going to sit back and declare that they are pussies,marks,bitches, busters,gone all that good shit, they just not a deep ass hood. and just because you dont see a gang outside doesnt mean their inactive. hell lets go by that....the swans are some bitches and they inactive. lets go ahead and use MadIP and SEKRET-homo's logic

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 279
Joined: December 8th, 2008, 9:56 am
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Re: Most Turf Gained Or Lost By A Currently Active Gang???

Unread post by coastie » February 8th, 2009, 10:54 am

woobanga wrote:U CAN FIND DEM ON 73RD NEXT TO 69 HOOD. D GRAPES CAN FIND DEM THERE TOO :D :lol:

73rd next to 69 hood is 69/68/swan80st depending on what part you talking about.

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 279
Joined: December 8th, 2008, 9:56 am
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Re: Most Turf Gained Or Lost By A Currently Active Gang???

Unread post by coastie » February 8th, 2009, 10:56 am

Curious15 i was going to rape ya whole damn post up but that shit was going to take to long seeing as how your WHOLE ENTIRE post was one big joke.

clown

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 279
Joined: December 8th, 2008, 9:56 am
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Re: Most Turf Gained Or Lost By A Currently Active Gang???

Unread post by coastie » February 8th, 2009, 11:00 am

Curious15 roll down san pedro in the 60s and come back and tell us the 6pac crips arent active either because you aint seen em their the 5 minutes you toured their hood.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 383
Joined: July 11th, 2008, 10:16 pm
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Re: Most Turf Gained Or Lost By A Currently Active Gang???

Unread post by spadeloc » February 8th, 2009, 4:13 pm

Curious15 wrote:Damn I was wondering why it was F13 hit up's All around in these two hoods.. 59 AND 76 ECC... It makes me wonder if there is any African Americans in that area anymore.. I didnt see any black people outside but you never know.. I think It would be real sad for the black families that have been in the neighborhood before the transition To Now have to live in fear of the F13... AND it would be REALLY SAD if those same families had innocent casualties because of the so called race war in those area's... If anyone has any info they want to share about this please enlighten me on this situation AND I know this is kinda off topic but I also heard that Geer GANG CRIP has Completely lost their entire neighborhood to 18th street.

hit ups on walls are deceptive they can be informative but the only thing they really prove is very active taggers.

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Most Turf Gained Or Lost By A Currently Active Gang???

Unread post by bgcasper » March 4th, 2009, 6:27 am

comptone barrio los padrinos is all over oak park area on the apartments on alhambra wasnt them only in popy st before ?

Manaic
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 77
Joined: March 5th, 2009, 12:44 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Most Turf Gained Or Lost By A Currently Active Gang???

Unread post by Manaic » March 5th, 2009, 1:39 pm

76 Cheese Toast and 59 Cheese Toast is weak ass gang first of all.back in Middle school at Drew they allowed al thier rivals go there, like Swans,Avalons,Main Street,Kitchens and me from 52Broadways

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Re: Most Turf Gained Or Lost By A Currently Active Gang???

Unread post by MARTINEZ » March 5th, 2009, 2:30 pm

Manaic wrote:76 Cheese Toast and 59 Cheese Toast is weak ass gang first of all.back in Middle school at Drew they allowed al thier rivals go there, like Swans,Avalons,Main Street,Kitchens and me from 52Broadways
52 BGC still cool with 52 HCG?

whats cracken with the 112 BGC? One big happy family?

Manaic
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 77
Joined: March 5th, 2009, 12:44 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Most Turf Gained Or Lost By A Currently Active Gang???

Unread post by Manaic » March 6th, 2009, 12:54 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
Manaic wrote:76 Cheese Toast and 59 Cheese Toast is weak ass gang first of all.back in Middle school at Drew they allowed al thier rivals go there, like Swans,Avalons,Main Street,Kitchens and me from 52Broadways
52 BGC still cool with 52 HCG?

whats cracken with the 112 BGC? One big happy family?
They still bangin on the 11.Toast Killin all day

Post Reply