Damus run the bottoms and run Mexicans

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Re: Damus run the bottoms and run Mexicans

Unread post by woobanga » January 17th, 2010, 5:35 pm

sickntwisted wrote:yes best to ingnore me kuzzz stop ypu fake 83

woobanger wrote:
Im not saying that Im willing to die for my gang right now, but once I've got to know them than I will then be probably willing to die for my gang. And Im just saying the monster book, because thats what inspired me to start banging. I already got some guys in the neighborhood who are willing to get down. At the next house party we are going to dress in all blue to show our love and support for the 83 gangsta crips. I dont know if their og will speak to me because Im just a kid, but I know if he did he would see that I have the same personality as monster Kody. Im just saying blood killer now to prepare myself in my mind for the coming war with the bloods, my hated enemies (soon to be I hope). Blood killer 24/7/365 (366 leap year guys)

by woobanger on Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:10 pm

one time i was tryin to get away from d cops because of a drive-by i just pulled i pulled n2 a street not knowin it was a dead end. d thing was it was in 60's hood. i tried to keep a low profile to turn around n get out n i almost did wen of d sixtey's saw me. they began 2 shoot at me and i took d uzi n bust back at dem. i hit 2 of dem in d leg but then 1 of dem shoot me in d back. i sed "hell naw i aint goin out like that" so i stepped out of d car pulled out my mac10 n emptied d whole clip. d niggas retreated but then one nigga snucc up on me n hit me in d head with a crowbar. i was knocced down n then he sed "say ur prayers tramp". i sed "please dont kill me" n then tripped him with my legs n got my mac10 back. he sed "go ahead n kill me punk" but before i could respond i felt a pain in my shoulder another nigga had shot me. i jumped back into my car but day were shootin at me so hard i crashed n2 a tree n landed in sumbodys baccyard. i sed "dis is gangsta crip" because i knew i was gonna die n then i passed out. wen i awoke i found myself in d bushes with 60's patrollin everywhere. d persons bacyard i fell n2 told me they hid me because 2 many youngsters had already ceen dyin n day didnt wanna be n e more. i told dem they would be more wen i got back to my hood n left.

whats the name off yo book Kuuzzzz why dont you respond when i sent this in the other thread
LOL @ U TAKIN N E THING FROM that SITE SERIOUSLY. I WAS FUCCIN with NIGGAS WHEN I WROTE that LOL. that SITE IS FULL OF FRAUDS N WANABE GANGBANGERS U MARK. that BITCH ASS NIGGA FR8M "BULLIES" ALREADY POSTED that SHYT N E WAYS N that SHYT WAS FROM 2 YEARS AGO. SO U A INTERNET DIGGING GANG LIFESTYLE DICCRYDER U BEEN POSTING ON that OTHER FOR 2 YEARS LMAO

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » January 18th, 2010, 9:25 am

woobanga wrote:
sickntwisted wrote:yes best to ingnore me kuzzz stop ypu fake 83

woobanger wrote:
Im not saying that Im willing to die for my gang right now, but once I've got to know them than I will then be probably willing to die for my gang. And Im just saying the monster book, because thats what inspired me to start banging. I already got some guys in the neighborhood who are willing to get down. At the next house party we are going to dress in all blue to show our love and support for the 83 gangsta crips. I dont know if their og will speak to me because Im just a kid, but I know if he did he would see that I have the same personality as monster Kody. Im just saying blood killer now to prepare myself in my mind for the coming war with the bloods, my hated enemies (soon to be I hope). Blood killer 24/7/365 (366 leap year guys)

by woobanger on Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:10 pm

one time i was tryin to get away from d cops because of a drive-by i just pulled i pulled n2 a street not knowin it was a dead end. d thing was it was in 60's hood. i tried to keep a low profile to turn around n get out n i almost did wen of d sixtey's saw me. they began 2 shoot at me and i took d uzi n bust back at dem. i hit 2 of dem in d leg but then 1 of dem shoot me in d back. i sed "hell naw i aint goin out like that" so i stepped out of d car pulled out my mac10 n emptied d whole clip. d niggas retreated but then one nigga snucc up on me n hit me in d head with a crowbar. i was knocced down n then he sed "say ur prayers tramp". i sed "please dont kill me" n then tripped him with my legs n got my mac10 back. he sed "go ahead n kill me punk" but before i could respond i felt a pain in my shoulder another nigga had shot me. i jumped back into my car but day were shootin at me so hard i crashed n2 a tree n landed in sumbodys baccyard. i sed "dis is gangsta crip" because i knew i was gonna die n then i passed out. wen i awoke i found myself in d bushes with 60's patrollin everywhere. d persons bacyard i fell n2 told me they hid me because 2 many youngsters had already ceen dyin n day didnt wanna be n e more. i told dem they would be more wen i got back to my hood n left.

whats the name off yo book Kuuzzzz why dont you respond when i sent this in the other thread
LOL @ U TAKIN N E THING FROM that SITE SERIOUSLY. I WAS FUCCIN with NIGGAS WHEN I WROTE that LOL. that SITE IS FULL OF FRAUDS N WANABE GANGBANGERS U MARK. that BITCH ASS NIGGA FR8M "BULLIES" ALREADY POSTED that SHYT N E WAYS N that SHYT WAS FROM 2 YEARS AGO. SO U A INTERNET DIGGING GANG LIFESTYLE DICCRYDER U BEEN POSTING ON that OTHER FOR 2 YEARS LMAO

2 Years is long!

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 20th, 2010, 3:57 am

nigga i went to his post and saw it and i know you wuzz serious with that shit so save it a real person wouldnt write that nosense come on

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 21st, 2010, 5:52 pm

Woobanger aint from 83rd

Sickntwisted aint from Swans

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 21st, 2010, 6:16 pm

pistolslanga wrote:Woobanger aint from 83rd

Sickntwisted aint from Swans

LOL

and Nigga stop posting im trynna get on the top posters!

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 22nd, 2010, 5:13 am

hahahha pistoslanga youdont know shit i told all off yall it aint hard to pass thru or ask anybody from nhf yall so well connected right ask about me niggaz yall know everybody yall probabaly police

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 22nd, 2010, 12:37 pm

sickntwisted wrote:hahahha pistoslanga youdont know shit i told all off yall it aint hard to pass thru or ask anybody from nhf yall so well connected right ask about me niggaz yall know everybody yall probabaly police

The problem people having is what name to give them?

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 26th, 2010, 6:55 am

kuz niggaz can take namo off the net you know a nigga can google that shit its not real now if you pass thru on mckinley and you ask you will see if somebody say yes or no thats easy you know how many names i see posted on sites books and dvd

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 26th, 2010, 11:07 am

sickntwisted wrote:kuz niggaz can take namo off the net you know a nigga can google that shit its not real now if you pass thru on mckinley and you ask you will see if somebody say yes or no thats easy you know how many names i see posted on sites books and dvd

So what

Some people actually call me YoungSpade

and some just referr to my GoVERNMENT name : Darnell!

Doesnt sound like a DVD or BOOK to me!

E89LOC
What city do you live in now?: SOUTH CENTRAL

Unread post by E89LOC » July 10th, 2010, 2:49 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
dubts wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote:Hey dubts

Lemme ask you something since you’re the one who came up with this low-key hating on Chicanos title:

Damus run the bottoms and run Mexicans

Shit maybe you know something I don’t … so lemme call you on your shit regarding on this subject

Which DAMU hood runs FLORENCIA 13?

Which DAMU hood runs SS 38TH STREET?

Which DAMU hood runs ES 36TH STREET?

Which DAMU hood runs ES PLAYBOYS?

I know that telescope you got is hella powerful and can look right into the streets of L.A. & Watts all the way from Vallejo, Northern Calif

So tell me/us what do you see that you make big ass claims like “Damus run the bottoms and run Mexicans”

what can you see from up there?
the Swans run the florencia in their area, str8 up, got the mexicans over there claiming swan and not f13

38th is the only respectable Chicano hood in the black gang scene, them cats have earned they stripes, they can play with the big boys

e/s playboys? not a factor

look i aint the one sayin this shit, nor am i hatin on mexicans, you seem to think if f13 gets dissed then all mexicans get dissed for some strange reason, the best person to ask this info would be the city attorney's office and the Newton Division LAPD

the article quoted the city attorney that the 6 following gangs are affiliated with the "Bloods street gang": All For Crime, Barrio Mojados, Blood Stone Villians, Florencia 13, Oriental Boyz & Pueblo Bishops........

MAD SWAN BLOODS & FLORENICA 13 got deep history together going back decades,
but I doubt even SWANS would claim they're "running F13"... it's more like ..it's all firme/good between them

Comon dubts - you can relate ...Mexican and Black gangs in L.A. & Watts have deep rooted histories together
not all them war...like these fuckan outta town weenies would have you believe
Do you need me to put examples????

ES PLAYBOYS not a factor???
Is that cause they're not in any publicized "Race/gang war" ...I'm not aware of any major beefs with blacks, but they do at it with most other SC varrios around them. PBS has always been with the business.

I forgot to add - BARRIO MOJADOS 13 - Are they not a factor also?

ORIENTAL BOYZ & ALL FOR CRIME more a factor than F13, BMS, PBS, or 38th?

come duts ...your hating on Chicanos is fuckan obvious...even Ray Charles can see that....

Naw dubts aka Wattscraken....You've always hated on Chicanos in L.A.
which makes me wonder why you picked WATTS VARRIO GRAPE ST ~ CRIPS (WBL) a few years back when you waz lookng for a hood to claim.
PBS IS COOL WITH BROADWAYS

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » July 21st, 2010, 5:51 pm

PBS ?

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight