COMPTON CRIP HISTORY

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: COMPTON CRIP HISTORY

Unread post by bgcasper » May 13th, 2009, 8:38 pm

ok kevin relax breath deep and stand up while exahaalin feel the long bar commin out of the sacrum see .....it feels a bit like takin a big shit ....
thats the famous hop off the nutts technik ..keep practicin and soon u might log on here without knowin my existence ..

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » May 13th, 2009, 8:59 pm

bgcasper wrote:ok kevin relax breath deep and stand up while exahaalin feel the long bar commin out of the sacrum see .....it feels a bit like takin a big shit ....
thats the famous hop off the nutts technik ..keep practicin and soon u might log on here without knowin my existence ..
Okay Kung Fu Blaxican from the Southcide PJs in the Hub City. If you comprehend what I am saying I don't have a problem with you primo, just explaining how it is possible for someone on pluto to attain gang info from light miles away. The majority of it is and has always been on point, but the details are always twisted and incorrect. And then a percentage of your info can be found over the internet, mostly in rap videos and compton police website, do you disagree miguel martin tejada chin foo rodriguez??

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » May 13th, 2009, 9:05 pm

OOps.. was I talking to BG Blasphemy with the yacht in the phillipines or OGKung Fu Kim in Paris with the same name as OG Kim and Ken "Yogi' Tate whom you and your brother grew up with and had the exact same names as a Black family in Santana hood- you got that info from Alonsos website idiot- Yogi rest in Peace is not related to Ken- those are two different people- thats how you recognize truth from the BS. Now act like Casper and get ghost you taco bean watermelon fried chicken chop suey rice eating log riding kick boxing gang expert.

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 13th, 2009, 9:13 pm

Let me step in real quick..

Casper, hey you never answered me about Ko Pi Pi or Ko Samoui??

Ever been there? Which place is nicer?

Also what is the Thai Baht conversion to the U.S Dollar??

Or can we pay w/ U.S dollar in Thailand??

Shootz...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 14th, 2009, 4:09 am

[quote="HiloBoy"]Let me step in real quick..

Casper, hey you never answered me about Ko Pi Pi or Ko Samoui??

Ever been there? Which place is nicer?

Also what is the Thai Baht conversion to the U.S Dollar??

Or can we pay w/ U.S dollar in Thailand??

Shootz...[/quote]
no us dollar in thailand and i prefer kpp than samui ...honestly pm if u want sum info or open a thai thread but compton crip history is far from ko pp

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 14th, 2009, 10:18 am

[quote="AllhoodPublications"]OOps.. was I talking to BG Blasphemy with the yacht in the phillipines or OGKung Fu Kim in Paris with the same name as OG Kim and Ken "Yogi' Tate whom you and your brother grew up with and had the exact same names as a Black family in Santana hood- you got that info from Alonsos website idiot- Yogi rest in Peace is not related to Ken- those are two different people- thats how you recognize truth from the BS. Now act like Casper and get ghost you taco bean watermelon fried [size=200]chicken chop suey rice eating log [/size]riding kick boxing gang expert.[/quote]
FRIED SHRIMP PLEASE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU CHECC YOUR BUSHES OR SHOULD I SAY CHECC YOUR BUSH LOVIN ASS GROUPIE ASS HXXXMEBOY AND GET IT STR8 U HAVE PRO BUSH 60'S ????THATS AN INTERESTING P6OINHT ON YOUR NEXT ALLHOOD ISUE ???REPUBLICAN PRO BUSH H60STAZ COMIN UP WITH THE REAL

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » May 14th, 2009, 2:41 pm

bgcasper wrote:THATS AN INTERESTING P6OINHT ON YOUR NEXT ALLHOOD ISUE ???REPUBLICAN PRO BUSH H60STAZ COMIN UP WITH THE REAL
LOL

I love you, not like 'X' love Kunta Kinte and not like TIA love a real gangsta to tap that azz. But I love you like the Compton Gang Expert that you are, and I love you like you love to scuba dive and build yacths.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 14th, 2009, 9:47 pm

[quote="AllhoodPublications"][quote="bgcasper"]THATS AN INTERESTING P6OINHT ON YOUR NEXT ALLHOOD ISUE ???REPUBLICAN PRO BUSH H60STAZ COMIN UP WITH THE REAL[/quote]

LOL

I love you, not like 'X' love Kunta Kinte and not like TIA love a real gangsta to tap that azz. But I love you like the Compton Gang Expert that you are, and I love you like you love to scuba dive and build yacths.[/quote]big cuzz that love is goin both waaay to the fullest ...and its not 4 that super mag u been pushin and i respect that its not cause you are the crenshaw gang expert i respect that though ...i love yo jackson ass jokes that had me rollin even when i was the target ...cuzzz u got a sens of humour str8 outa 80's i somwhat feel that even when its rainin my way ...well since u moved to montreal why dont u come my ways i let u c how we can move from a log to a decent boat with 8 cabin and scuba dive with manta ray is the shit cuzzz believe me ....life in the sun ....surrounded by coconuts trees thats how i like it ...and with u as the ''happy clown'' on my side im sure life would be perfect
much c love from that friendly gost peace

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 14th, 2009, 9:49 pm

[quote="AllhoodPublications"][quote="bgcasper"]THATS AN INTERESTING P6OINHT ON YOUR NEXT ALLHOOD ISUE ???REPUBLICAN PRO BUSH H60STAZ COMIN UP WITH THE REAL[/quote]

LOL

I love you, not like 'X' love Kunta Kinte and not like TIA love a real gangsta to tap that azz. But I love you like the Compton Gang Expert that you are, and I love you like you love to scuba dive and build yacths.[/quote]big cuzz that love is goin both waaay to the fullest ...and its not 4 that super mag u been pushin and i respect that its not cause you are the crenshaw gang expert i respect that though ...i love yo jackson ass jokes that had me rollin even when i was the target ...cuzzz u got a sens of humour str8 outa 80's i somwhat feel that even when its rainin my way ...well since u moved to montreal why dont u come my ways i let u c how we can move from a log to a decent boat with 8 cabin and scuba dive with manta ray is the shit cuzzz believe me ....life in the sun ....surrounded by coconuts trees thats how i like it ...and with u as the ''happy clown'' on my side im sure life would be perfect
much c love from that friendly gost peace

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » May 14th, 2009, 10:31 pm

No thanks, I don't do pineapple trees, just palm treez. I don't do boat rides because I may have flashbacks of africans selling africans to evil ass europeans that might toss me overboard with shackles, ball and chain in a sea of killer sharks that are starving for food like suburban youth crave for a NWA cd or The Game's DVD.

Thanks for the offer though; I haven't been offered anything since the the offered me a 12 year deal. Maybe one day when you tour Comptone again you can scoop me up and take me through Tokers hood or show me where the Kelly Park Hoodstas hang out, i'm sure we Alonso wouldn't mind posting it on his main website. Whaddaya say OGK?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 15th, 2009, 4:07 am

[quote="AllhoodPublications"]No thanks, I don't do pineapple trees, just palm treez. I don't do boat rides because I may have flashbacks of africans selling africans to evil ass europeans that might toss me overboard with shackles, ball and chain in a sea of killer sharks that are starving for food like suburban youth crave for a NWA cd or The Game's DVD.

Thanks for the offer though; I haven't been offered anything since the the offered me a 12 year deal. Maybe one day when you tour Comptone again you can scoop me up and take me through Tokers hood or show me where the Kelly Park Hoodstas hang out, i'm sure we Alonso wouldn't mind posting it on his main website. Whaddaya say OGK?[/quote]MAN ..lol woooodaaayyyyy u mean mr keviiiinh ??? well if the global crisis stop 4 a second i might hav enuf tourist to finance that trip to montreal im sure u chillin with our comon friend the canadian hoodsta is that mxxxngler that did his virtualjump ??...dawm how hes doin ? or should i say whats hes name here ???lol walton ???were yg ck bone ???i miss him too ...

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » May 15th, 2009, 7:57 am

I never really post in the B's and C's forums but I gotta thank you casper for making me lol at work. Homie you dont seem to get it, you have incriminated yourself badly and have been put on the Leva in the worst way. 1st off your from Paris and your trying to speak on the CPT, isnt that like 4,000 miles away? They even got flicks of you throwing gang signs with the vatos that sing "who let the dogs out", and to top it off your claiming a Crip hood that also claims trece, are you kidding me? Thats about as bad as claiming your from SS Damu Crips, anyways keep up the good work, its slow at work and a good laugh makes the day go by faster.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 16th, 2009, 4:57 am

[quote="AztecNinja"]I never really post in the B's and C's forums but I gotta thank you casper for making me lol at work. Homie you dont seem to get it, you have incriminated yourself badly and have been put on the Leva in the worst way. 1st off your from Paris and your trying to speak on the CPT, isnt that like 4,000 miles away? They even got flicks of you throwing gang signs with the vatos that sing "who let the dogs out", and to top it off your claiming a Crip hood that also claims trece, are you kidding me? Thats about as bad as claiming your from SS Damu Crips, anyways keep up the good work, its slow at work and a good laugh makes the day go by faster.[/quote]your the one claimin aztec and ninja at the same time ....have a nice day

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » May 16th, 2009, 7:05 am

bgcasper wrote:
AztecNinja wrote:I never really post in the B's and C's forums but I gotta thank you casper for making me lol at work. Homie you dont seem to get it, you have incriminated yourself badly and have been put on the Leva in the worst way. 1st off your from Paris and your trying to speak on the CPT, isnt that like 4,000 miles away? They even got flicks of you throwing gang signs with the vatos that sing "who let the dogs out", and to top it off your claiming a Crip hood that also claims trece, are you kidding me? Thats about as bad as claiming your from SS Damu Crips, anyways keep up the good work, its slow at work and a good laugh makes the day go by faster.
your the one claimin aztec and ninja at the same time ....have a nice day
Yup, thats right my mom is Chinese and my Dad is Mexican, born and raised in L.A.

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » May 16th, 2009, 11:23 am

AztecNinja wrote:
bgcasper wrote:
AztecNinja wrote:I never really post in the B's and C's forums but I gotta thank you casper for making me lol at work. Homie you dont seem to get it, you have incriminated yourself badly and have been put on the Leva in the worst way. 1st off your from Paris and your trying to speak on the CPT, isnt that like 4,000 miles away? They even got flicks of you throwing gang signs with the vatos that sing "who let the dogs out", and to top it off your claiming a Crip hood that also claims trece, are you kidding me? Thats about as bad as claiming your from SS Damu Crips, anyways keep up the good work, its slow at work and a good laugh makes the day go by faster.
your the one claimin aztec and ninja at the same time ....have a nice day
Yup, thats right my mom is Chinese and my Dad is Mexican, born and raised in L.A.
Ninjas are japanese tho' homie lol... obgyn casper is still confused on what he is tho' vietnamese, cuban, black, french, transvesdite...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 16th, 2009, 11:28 am

[quote="AztecNinja"][quote="bgcasper"][quote="AztecNinja"]I never really post in the B's and C's forums but I gotta thank you casper for making me lol at work. Homie you dont seem to get it, you have incriminated yourself badly and have been put on the Leva in the worst way. 1st off your from Paris and your trying to speak on the CPT, isnt that like 4,000 miles away? They even got flicks of you throwing gang signs with the vatos that sing "who let the dogs out", and to top it off your claiming a Crip hood that also claims trece, are you kidding me? Thats about as bad as claiming your from SS Damu Crips, anyways keep up the good work, its slow at work and a good laugh makes the day go by faster.[/quote]your the one claimin aztec and ninja at the same time ....have a nice day[/quote]Yup, thats right my mom is Chinese and my Dad is Mexican, born and raised in L.A.[/quote]than since u gave me an answer
we live in a project
located south of the 13th dixtrict of paris in the south why a c cause our first enemie was the skinheads gang in france and they was claimin the 88 or ss
in france most people dont give a fucc about l.a gangs colors ect its project trippin .me im an exeption cause i use to live there back then i come here to talk with other people and share info and experience ...peace

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » May 16th, 2009, 11:32 am

AH according to Caper too e/s Ducky Hood Compton Crip is orgininally from france or vice versa I guess that's why you never see anybody claimin that shit in Compton cuhz they all re-located to france along with Butler Blocc, Nestor Ave, and all these other Compton hoods that suddenly disappered in the hub and reappeared in France and the Phillipines

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 16th, 2009, 11:33 am

[quote="Manso"][quote="AztecNinja"][quote="bgcasper"][quote="AztecNinja"]I never really post in the B's and C's forums but I gotta thank you casper for making me lol at work. Homie you dont seem to get it, you have incriminated yourself badly and have been put on the Leva in the worst way. 1st off your from Paris and your trying to speak on the CPT, isnt that like 4,000 miles away? They even got flicks of you throwing gang signs with the vatos that sing "who let the dogs out", and to top it off your claiming a Crip hood that also claims trece, are you kidding me? Thats about as bad as claiming your from SS Damu Crips, anyways keep up the good work, its slow at work and a good laugh makes the day go by faster.[/quote]your the one claimin aztec and ninja at the same time ....have a nice day[/quote]Yup, thats right my mom is Chinese and my Dad is Mexican, born and raised in L.A.[/quote]
Ninjas are japanese tho' homie lol... obgyn casper is still confused on what he is tho' vietnamese, cuban, black, french, transvesdite...[/quote]
u think u funny ????really u think that was worth writtin'... ..u a waste of time a topic bug

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » May 16th, 2009, 1:55 pm

I know Ninja's are Japanese, the Ninja comes from me being heavily into Martial Arts. After I got away from the Varrio I started kickboxing, then when I moved out of Los I started with Jiu Jitsu and Wrestling.

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by SouljahGirl » May 18th, 2009, 1:33 pm

bgcasper wrote:
LOL

I love you, not like 'X' love Kunta Kinte and not like TIA love a real gangsta to tap that azz. But I love you like the Compton Gang Expert that you are, and I love you like you love to scuba dive and build yacths.
I've finally been replaced.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » May 18th, 2009, 3:50 pm

SouljahGirl wrote:
bgcasper wrote:
LOL

lolll

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by SouljahGirl » May 21st, 2009, 5:51 pm

dubts wrote:
SouljahGirl wrote:
bgcasper wrote:
LOL

lolll
Dubts... what up with-cha.. Hows life in the Hood ? It's been so long since I been over there. I left cuzz I had attitude. Won't nobody give me no magazine, I caint write no articles they'll print. I caint get no phone calls, don't nobody wanna text me.......

Hey.. They Dp'd me hu? hahhah.. LOL!!

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » May 22nd, 2009, 2:38 pm

SouljahGirl wrote:
dubts wrote:
SouljahGirl wrote: lolll
Dubts... what up with-cha.. Hows life in the Hood ? It's been so long since I been over there. I left cuzz I had attitude. Won't nobody give me no magazine, I caint write no articles they'll print. I caint get no phone calls, don't nobody wanna text me.......

Hey.. They Dp'd me hu? hahhah.. LOL!!
is that wut it wuz? i thought they banned u....

SURAIDERO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: HA

Unread post by SURAIDERO » June 15th, 2009, 11:26 am

I SAW THC & IHC HIT UP 2GETHER ON A WALL IN LB....I KNOW INFANT HOODSTAS IS FROM NHOOD CC...HOWBOUT THC..TINY HOODSTAS?....R THERE OTHER LIL SETS LIKE THAT REPPIN' NHCC? I KNOW NHCC BEEN AROUND 4EVER...ANYBODY KNOW HOW LONG? JUST WONDERIN.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 24th, 2009, 7:08 am

main drama was pbcc vs sscc and adcc vs sbcc on the otha part of the city the originals had a beef with the parks ...and the shit was kinna movin toward two big cars carver mona vs fh ph as we know they on the tana car anyway alllll those beefs later got mixed up and became big union gangs sscc nbcc adcc vs pbcc sbcc front hood wouldnt beef with nutty and tana didnt really all out against nutty either but they did beef i know for fact even if the tana here say they didnt they did checc with your big homies ...sure not like palmer had all against them now u see the result like tragniew dawm those were agresive hoods gettin ride on by the whole city

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 24th, 2009, 7:15 am

[quote="SURAIDERO"]I SAW THC & IHC HIT UP 2GETHER ON A WALL IN LB....I KNOW INFANT HOODSTAS IS FROM NHOOD CC...HOWBOUT THC..TINY HOODSTAS?....R THERE OTHER LIL SETS LIKE THAT REPPIN' NHCC? I KNOW NHCC BEEN AROUND 4EVER...ANYBODY KNOW HOW LONG? JUST WONDERIN.[/quote]
yep i know the tg's from nhcc in compton are reppin thc i saw it all over the back street with a long short wall behind their pj it was few years back do'''\
justwhen the beef startedwith sscc never saw ihc hits up then it was mainly thc with nhcc it remind me i saw an og there that day ...
who knows big hub ??light skinned in a wheel chair he from nhcc he was ridin' back n the dayz

MayoBlo2ckRu
If in the United States: Maine
What city do you live in now?: Windsor Mill

Unread post by MayoBlo2ckRu » September 7th, 2010, 9:51 pm

H572DSTA wrote:
cliffard wrote:thanks h572dsta, so your set was already a gang, you just put the crip on it at a later date. what about other big compton hoods like southside and santana blocc?
Ma hood was called Kelly Park Hustler Gang...it was formed in the early 70s,in the end 70s or early 80s we became Crips to join forces with the ADs SSs and NHCCs against the rus,but shit changed you know
i think Casper can speak on how the South was formed but Santana Blocc was known as the Santa Fee Mafia and is one of the oldest Gangs in Compton,i guess they became crips cause they surounded by Luders Park Froots and Treez
I heard that Fruit Town Pirus were called APR Boys but some other people say that they branched out of the original Pirus
Luders Park was a Hustler gang too and the elms brached of them in th early 80s
ELMz like Kelliez was formed in the early 70k'z under the name ELM Lane Mafia. ELMz wore blakk ragz p4 they joined the Ru'z in 1984.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » September 16th, 2010, 12:29 am

LOL