ETG AND IFG?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Re: ETG AND IFG?

Unread post by youngspade » January 6th, 2013, 2:15 am

Naw nothing new since,

But the homies is active thats a fasho....

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » January 6th, 2013, 6:52 am

It was my understanding that there was still beef going on between QS and NHP. It apparently stemmed from this twitter shit between Rosmoe 700 (RIP) and Boskoe. Rosemoe lumped up Boskoe and next thing you know he was dead. I think I read on here that a banger named diablo took him out and was later killed. Maybe youngspade or some others familiar with Ingelwood politics could elaborate more.

It is still perplexing to me, how any blood set could clique up with a crip set after years of killing each other. I can understand them agreeing to stop riding on each other and respect each others boundaries, but being allies, hard to believe.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » January 6th, 2013, 11:53 am

I saw the video on YouTube & Madd Ronald said the fight took place in the 20s.

I just don't understand the whole logic of jumping folks man. Go head up. If u can't beat him down by yourself then u just can't fight or u didn't have what it takes 2 beat your opponent. And if that's the case, let 1 of your other homies beat up the guy u couldn't. And if he can't do it just let him leave man.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » January 6th, 2013, 4:16 pm

Nhp and Qs dont even beef.

The homies (IFG) is active. :))

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » January 8th, 2013, 4:14 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:It is still perplexing to me, how any blood set could clique up with a crip set after years of killing each other. I can understand them agreeing to stop riding on each other and respect each others boundaries, but being allies, hard to believe.
There is an Arabic proverb that goes thus: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." If u apprehend that I can sorta see why. The Arabs/Muslims do it all the time. Videlicet, Iran befriending the Venezuelans & Hugo Chavez along w/ other anti-American South American countries 2 get at the USA. I believe their ideology is lets do this as a collective force 2 minimize casualties on our sides while liquidating our common enemy. Chavez & most Venezuelans being Catholics & the govt. of Iran being Shia Muslims wouldn't ordinarily mingle. These Muslims hate anything besides Islam (in this case Catholicism) & the West. Chavez & his Catholic or non-Catholic anti-American allies also hate the West -US, Canada, & etc. The common bond b/t the Ayatollahs & Chavez & them is they all hate the West & the US. So they can become friends on that grounds while the Muslims pretend 2 overlook the fact that these South Americans don't believe in their moon god Allah. But u betta believe that IF Iran somehow took out the US & had momentum on their side, when it's all said & done with, 'that' which was overlooked will be addressed. The Venezuelans & all other so-called allies would have 2 choose either 2 pay obeisance 2 the moon god Allah & the Ayatollah's form of Islam or face annihilation.

I believe this would be the case w/ IFG & ETG. Let's say if they both took out all their common enemies -NHCs (especially the Sixties), Rollins, & etc.- I believe they would start set tripping on each other again. But 4 now it appears 2 be all good. They said the Hunters & PJ Watts called a cease fire & a truce 2 get @ GSW. I don't know if it's still holding or not. The indubitable truth is these things happen. U know the saying, "Anything goes." I even heard about the Avalons (I don't know if its the 40s, 53s, the Gardens or perhaps all of em; Geographically speaking it was probably the 40 Avalons & 5Trays) called a cease fire & a truce w/ the Pueblo Bishops. These 2 gangs have common enemies: 42/43/48 Gangstas & ECC.

What I would consider unbelievabe & perplexing would be if the PBB teamed up w/ these Crips 2 get @ their Blood brothers the 5Deuce Bloodstone Villainz. I just couldn't imagine Bloods allying themselves w/ Crips 2 feud with other Bloods/Pirus. But again we're talking about gangbanging. And in gangbanging, "Anything goes." I even saw on the Hood Up where they said the PBB was cool w/ the Hoovers. I don't know if the Avalons & Hoovers beef but I know the Avalons & the Hoovers both beef w/ 42/43/48 Gangster & ECC. CRAZY MAN. I guess that's why they say the glory days of gangbanging officially ended in the early 90's. They say the old Gs wouldn't be having all this.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » January 9th, 2013, 7:52 am

@ Tarheel- Great points bruh! It makes sense and I think it says alot about the extent of the war. I guess when you have the sixties tied in with all of the NHC sets, the 83's and IFG's had to ally with eachother just to keep the numbers to even up the odds.

doobeez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Kentucky
What city do you live in now?: GO BIG BLUE

Unread post by doobeez » February 23rd, 2013, 7:08 pm

Even in his book, Kody expressed confliction when the Brim rushed the 60 in holding. Like he said, the Blood was supposed to be his enemy, but he hated the 60 worse.

Good discussions and points made in this thread. All the politics with how sets are clicking up is some pretty thought provoking shit.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » February 24th, 2013, 9:54 pm

Man I recall reading that too. I reread Monster's book a few months ago.
I still didn't comprehend what kicked off the initial set tripping w/ the Coasts & Hoovers though.

I guess when 'rival' gangs aren't set tripping on 1another @ a point & time that's when 'passes' are given.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”