Crip on Crip Violence.

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
rvc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: houston

Crip on Crip Violence.

Unread post by rvc » June 15th, 2009, 9:28 pm

I was just wondering if any of you guy's in the know, really in the streets, think there would be any chance for peace among Crips? I would like to see peace among Crips and Bloods but I know the Crips have to have it amongst their own first. I'm not trying to make light of all the death between the sets, I just think we(older cats) owe it to the younger ones. No I'm not a banger and never been one. But I do have alot of respect for some them. Survival is a mutha!

aceduce
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: seattle

Re: Crip on Crip Violence.

Unread post by aceduce » June 17th, 2009, 1:52 pm

man what goes on between two groups of people i believe can only be understood by those two sides. so for all the people questioning why crips beef with crips and such is basically stupid. mind your own busness. no offense and im not trying to get at anyone its just what i see. and crip isnt a gang so one crip gang getting along with another crip gang would have nothing to do with a crip getting a long with a blood neighborhood, i see what you saying though, it would probably make it less confusing or whatever but it really has nothing to do with it.

and the youngens your talking about are more worried about who killed the ones before them or their peers rather then "getting along". los angeles is where it all really goes down and those young brothers are from those streets, it affects them directly, they did not just read about bloods and crips from a newspaper or see them on BET or MTV and shit. its all passed down from a long line of bangers, from one generation to another.

knowing people from la personally and uderstanding the atmosphere around there, i can pretty much confidently tell you some kid growing up in los angeles surrounded by real crips is definately not going to give a duck about how people from houston feel about crips getting along. thats los angeles where it all started so the atmosphere and shit around there is more emotional then any other place trying to emulate them.

rvc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by rvc » June 17th, 2009, 2:42 pm

First of all, I don't think you really understood my question but thats cool. And what does me being from Houston have to do with anything. I'm a black man who is concerned about black people.Secondly I was directing my question to the brothers FROM Los Angeles. Seems everbody on this board that got an opinon aint fron LA.So just cuz you know a few people from there don't make you qualified to answer my question anyway.So, anyone from the streets of LA that would like to answer my question, I would be grateful to her your feelings about my post. Thanks in advance.

aceduce
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: seattle

Unread post by aceduce » June 18th, 2009, 6:35 am

no i understand your question. and i answered it. maybe you didnt get my answer.

and me being from seattle aint got nothing to do with me understanding how humans behave, so i really dont know what other qualifications your looking for. my father had a store in la so i used to live their for 2 years so i did make friends and acquaintances with people living the life style personally. you think if this shit could have been stopped, it wouldnt have been stopped a long time ago? shit is sad but its true. people dont stop unless they want to stop. you can school people all you want but aint shit gonna change on the inside unless the person goes through something dramatic themselves.

its frustrating to think about but its just a cycle that gets passed down. shit a lot of black parents dont fucking know how to raise their kids thats the real problem right there, so their values and shit get passed down to their babies. it is whta it is.

SLAVERY IS A BIETCH

rvc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by rvc » June 23rd, 2009, 2:48 pm

I see, you have to be from LA only and be on here rantin and ravin bout how deadly you and your set is. Well I was just trying to keep it real bout mine and ask some serious questions bout some things I'm curious about. Killin each other is the norm, trying to find a way to change is weak? Yeah I'm fron Houston and want to hear the real and the truth. .

rvc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by rvc » June 24th, 2009, 1:25 am

Oh and Aceduce, just so we are clear, I have no beef with you. Keep on keepin real.....

VALERO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VALERO » June 24th, 2009, 3:59 am

rvc wrote:I see, you have to be from LA only and be on here rantin and ravin bout how deadly you and your set is. Well I was just trying to keep it real bout mine and ask some serious questions bout some things I'm curious about. Killin each other is the norm, trying to find a way to change is weak? Yeah I'm fron Houston and want to hear the real and the truth. .
What part of Houston are you from RVC-5th Ward, 3rd Ward, SW Houston, DeSoto & Antoine, Acres Homes, Homestead, Kashmere, Studewood? Just curious, I'm San Antonio born & raised.

rvc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by rvc » June 24th, 2009, 7:45 pm

Whats up Velero. I'm on the SouthWest side. Forum Park Dr. I know about them SA fools...

rvc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by rvc » June 24th, 2009, 7:47 pm

Sorry I meant VALERO.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » June 25th, 2009, 10:28 pm

RVC you from the Forum or do you just live there now? I grew up Club Creek/Woodfair area, spent a lot of time on the Forum in the late 90s and early 00s

rvc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by rvc » June 26th, 2009, 9:03 am

Blocks, Im originally from S.Gessener and Airport. I've been over here for about six years now. Its hot as fu@# around the corner on Woodfair/Clubcreek!

bksolo
What city do you live in now?: hthc

Unread post by bksolo » June 28th, 2009, 12:26 am

i dont think it will ever stop there is to much blood spilled so cant stop wont stop this beef sh** 4 life its never squashed

rvc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by rvc » June 28th, 2009, 10:49 am

bksolo wrote:i dont think it will ever stop there is to much blood spilled so cant stop wont stop this beef sh** 4 life its never squashed
I feel you on that Solo. After talking to a few gang members, I started to see things from their perspective. I said yeah, I would probably be doing the same thing or worse.Thats whats wrong with alot of people when they view this situation. They look from the outside in and you could never understand from there.Respecting everybody and seeing their side of the fence has helped me anyway.Might sound corny but, I'm pulling for ya'll....ALL OF YA'LL.