STONE LOVE

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
TRODGERS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

STONE LOVE

Unread post by TRODGERS » July 31st, 2004, 1:26 am

WHAT DOSE STONE LOVE MEAN?

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: STONE LOVE

Unread post by TomTom » July 31st, 2004, 9:14 am

I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT MEANT OVERALL LOV OF ALL STONE GANGS..

LIKE IN LIL-ROCK WHEN THEY SAY THAT THEY USUALLY CALL IT OUT LIKE BPS-BSP-BSV- STONE LUV…THAT’S MY INTERPRETATION OF IT!!!

TRODGERS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TRODGERS » July 31st, 2004, 1:36 pm

WE ARE NOT A GANG !
I FIGHT WITH THE HOMIES ON THE WESTCOST ABOUT THAT
L.P.T.F.J.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » July 31st, 2004, 10:53 pm

WHY YOU GOT TRODGERS NAME TALKIN ABOUT WHAT IS STONELOVE?
AND YOU GONA SAY WE ARE NOT A GANG HELLO IF THE BLACKSTONES
ARE SELLING DRUGS AND KILLING NIGGAS IF THEY ARE A GD OR A CRIP THEN YOUR A F-CKING GANG MAN CHANGE YO NAME YOU SOUND STUPID

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 1st, 2004, 1:57 am

K1LLJOY wrote:WHY YOU GOT TRODGERS NAME TALKIN ABOUT WHAT IS STONELOVE?
ARE SELLING DRUGS AND KILLING NIGGAS IF THEY ARE A GD OR A CRIP THEN YOUR A F-CKING GANG MAN CHANGE YO NAME YOU SOUND STUPID
You just called a triple O/G stupid? Is every Black Stone selling drugs? I ever Black P Stone killing? And in 1969 when the Black Stones set up shop in Los Angeles did they label it a gang, or did that come from the mainstream?

And why are you using the word "we". Are you a stone?

He asking the question to see what you'll know!!!!!

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 1st, 2004, 7:24 pm

TRODGERS wrote:WE ARE NOT A GANG !
L.P.T.F.J.
OK…FA’SHO ON THE CLARIFICATION!!!!

TRODGERS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TRODGERS » August 1st, 2004, 10:02 pm

TomTom wrote:
TRODGERS wrote:WE ARE NOT A GANG !
L.P.T.F.J.
OK…FA’SHO ON THE CLARIFICATION!!!!
LOVE TO YA TOM TOM

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » August 2nd, 2004, 10:35 am

Good point! You never know when the real deal's going to show up here so if you conduct yourself properly all the time then you won't be caught slipping when they do. Couldn't agree more.

Stone love

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » August 2nd, 2004, 11:44 am

Always talking out your ass, shout the fuck up when grown men is talking.

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » August 2nd, 2004, 11:47 am

You always got somthing stupid to say. Keep you mouth closed when grown folks is talking!

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » August 2nd, 2004, 5:37 pm

look how and the f-ck can you be troders and asked what is stone love?
and alonso when i said we i wasnt saying i was a damn stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i said we bekuz the artificial trodgers said we are not a gang as in him and the stones are not a gang you get me???????????????????????????
lmfao i cant believe yall think thats trodgers i bet if the nigga asked wher the jungles are located yall would still see this boy as a quadroople
triple double O/G lol and about the stones not being a gang lol ok yeah when they set up shop in la they probaly didnt claim tobe a gang. now!
they wear red claim ck and they kill crips and mexican gangs
but hey your the gang expert i geuss the stones are just a peace group
and they never killed any body either they just showed ther victoms
stone love since yall wona act like that so yep im the dumb one

ima stop arguing on here im ajust be a super super smart a-s if i see something i dont like ima just start kissing a-s

TRODGERS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TRODGERS » August 2nd, 2004, 6:02 pm

KILLJOY YOUR PARTLY RIGHT, THE YOUNG EVEN CALL THEMSELFS A GANG
WHEN ABPSN IS LIVE RIGHT IT IS A WAY OF LIFE AND IT IS PEACEFUL
BUY 1 WOULD HAVE TO BE A STONE IN THE 70S AND 80S
PEACE KILLJOY FOR STANDING UP
OH BY THE WAY I AM THE REAL T.RODGERS
CHECK OUT MY SITES: SIDEWALKUNIVERSITY.BIZ AND TRODGERS.COM

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 2nd, 2004, 11:49 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:look how and the f-ck can you be troders and asked what is stone love?
and alonso when i said we i wasnt saying i was a damn stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i said we bekuz the artificial trodgers said we are not a gang as in him and the stones are not a gang you get me???????????????????????????
lmfao i cant believe yall think thats trodgers i bet if the nigga asked wher the jungles are located yall would still see this boy as a quadroople
triple double O/G lol and about the stones not being a gang lol ok yeah when they set up shop in la they probaly didnt claim tobe a gang. now!
they wear red claim ck and they kill crips and mexican gangs
but hey your the gang expert i geuss the stones are just a peace group
and they never killed any body either they just showed ther victoms
stone love since yall wona act like that so yep im the dumb one

ima stop arguing on here im ajust be a super super smart a-s if i see something i dont like ima just start kissing a-s
You need to put a sock in it homie. You think I would give access to a fake T Rodgers on this site. I gave you access to these forums because you been on here for a while but now I wonder....

First off that is T Rodgers, and I first met T in 1988 when I was at Dorsey, second I invited T on the site, third T is one of the most respected G' in all of LA so he can ask any question any way he wants to... and fourth, people from my neighborhood grew up under T, and fifth, you owe him an apology.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » August 3rd, 2004, 11:08 am

Welcome TRODGERS. Please forgive some of the youngsters around here. Though they desperately try to hide it, many of them earned their stripes on the net not on the street. It's just the way it is. I hope you can look past that and find the real people on here that keep the forum real. Thank you for sharing. And I for one would love to hear the real deal Triple OOO G's definition of stone love. Blessings.

TRODGERS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TRODGERS » August 3rd, 2004, 11:42 am

Kemosave wrote:Welcome TRODGERS. Please forgive some of the youngsters around here. Though they desperately try to hide it, many of them earned their stripes on the net not on the street. It's just the way it is. I hope you can look past that and find the real people on here that keep the forum real. Thank you for sharing. And I for one would love to hear the real deal Triple OOO G's definition of stone love. Blessings.
I KNOW KILLJOY IS YOUNG AND HE IS MAD AT THE WORD THUS I DEAL WITH KIDS LIKE HIM ALL THE TIME.
OOOG COMES FROM BEING ONE OF THE FIRST TO START THE NATION ON THE WEST COAST
STONE LOVE: IS LIVING AND LOVING THE LIFE STYLE OF BEING STONE IT GOES DEEPER THAN THAT IT IS THE WAY WE REP WHEN WE MEET EACH OTHER 360 STRIKE THE HEART AND EXTEND THE FIVE
WHEN IT LIVED AND DONE RIGHT

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » August 3rd, 2004, 12:06 pm

killjoy man i'm not trying to beef with ya. but dog you need to understand something. the ogs double ogs and triple ogs come before us and you. they are the reason why you have a flag in your right or left pocket. they are the reason why they make the streets safer at night.you have a lot of things to learn homie. understand something have you had a homie take a bullet for you so you pour beer for him everytime you drink? t rodgers and all the ogs long before you was even thought of put thier lives on the line for all of us.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » August 3rd, 2004, 12:23 pm

Yea yea that's one of the five principles of Blackstone: love, peace, truth, freedom, and justice. I feel that.

TRODGERS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TRODGERS » August 3rd, 2004, 3:14 pm

y.g looney wrote:killjoy man i'm not trying to beef with ya. but dog you need to understand something. the ogs double ogs and triple ogs come before us and you. they are the reason why you have a flag in your right or left pocket. they are the reason why they make the streets safer at night.you have a lot of things to learn homie. understand something have you had a homie take a bullet for you so you pour beer for him everytime you drink? t rodgers and all the ogs long before you was even thought of put thier lives on the line for all of us.
TALK THAT TALK!
I FEEL YA
I COULDN'T SAID IT BETTER

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » August 3rd, 2004, 5:06 pm

oh sh-t my bad alonso and my bad trodgers for real tho i realy didnt know

fatlaces
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by fatlaces » August 3rd, 2004, 6:44 pm

But killjoy did make a point about the current state of affairs regarding being called a gang. And O.G Rodgers is right it is us youngsters calling ourselves a gang. I admit I am not in an "orginazation" as some people want to put it but....a gang. BUT I feel better knowing I can admit that...and that I am not trying to blow smoke up somebodies a$$.

Take for instance that documentary on the LKs in manhattan, This "King Tone " character was blowing smoke saying he was for community advancement and selling dope on the side. If your going to do somthing do it to the extreme... talk about being good then do good, dont muck it up with bad intentions. And if your the rotten apple then damn Blood admit it and quit the delusions of grandeur... be real with it

TRODGERS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TRODGERS » August 3rd, 2004, 7:58 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:oh sh-t my bad alonso and my bad trodgers for real tho i realy didnt know
FIRST AND FORMOST 'I FORGIVE YOU'
KEEP EVERONE ON THEIR P'S & Q'S

TRODGERS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TRODGERS » August 3rd, 2004, 8:03 pm

FATLACES
KEEP, KEEPING IT REAL
YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST!

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 4th, 2004, 8:58 am

FATLACES HOMEY U MADE SOME GOOD POINTS BUT CHECK THIS OUT…I’VE HEARD FROM OLDER VL’S THAT THEY DID ORIGINALLY LOOK OUT FOR THEY PEOPLES AND DO A LOT OF GOOD STUFF WITHIN THE BLACK COMMUNITIES…HOWEVER AS TIMES CHANGED AND ALL THE DOPE AND MONEY GOT INVOLVED: WELL U KNOW…CATS STARTED TURNING SHADY AND BRANCHING OFF AND DOING THEY’RE THING..THIS IS THE REASON I MADE A POINT IN ANOTHER POST THAT THE POWERFUL LARRY HOOVER MAY HAVE CRACKED THE 8-BALL, BUT HE CAN’T STOPPED WHAT’S BEEN CREATED…IT’S 2 STRONG…

AND THAT’S WHY NATIONS LIKE IVL, CVL UVL, ABPSN, BGDN, HAVE RENEGADE CLICKS ALL THROUGHTOUT THE U.S, THAT HAVE GROWN FAR FAR APART FROM THE ORIGINS OF WHICH ALL THOSE RESPECTIVE NATIONS WERE STARTED…THAT’S HOW I LOOK AT IT…AND THAT’S WHY THE MEDIA MAKES THEM LOOK SO NEGATIVE NOW!!..THAT’S WHY I BELIEVE ATLEAST!!!

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » August 4th, 2004, 10:36 am

TRODGERS did an excellent interview in the book "UPRISING : Crips and Bloods Tell the Story of America's Youth In The Crossfire" forum members.

I need to get his "The 50 Most Asked Questions About Gangs" this coming week. It can be had at http://www.trodgers.com/

Peace.

TRODGERS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TRODGERS » August 4th, 2004, 1:52 pm

TomTom wrote:FATLACES HOMEY U MADE SOME GOOD POINTS BUT CHECK THIS OUT…I’VE HEARD FROM OLDER VL’S THAT THEY DID ORIGINALLY LOOK OUT FOR THEY PEOPLES AND DO A LOT OF GOOD STUFF WITHIN THE BLACK COMMUNITIES…HOWEVER AS TIMES CHANGED AND ALL THE DOPE AND MONEY GOT INVOLVED: WELL U KNOW…CATS STARTED TURNING SHADY AND BRANCHING OFF AND DOING THEY’RE THING..THIS IS THE REASON I MADE A POINT IN ANOTHER POST THAT THE POWERFUL LARRY HOOVER MAY HAVE CRACKED THE 8-BALL, BUT HE CAN’T STOPPED WHAT’S BEEN CREATED…IT’S 2 STRONG…

AND THAT’S WHY NATIONS LIKE IVL, CVL UVL, ABPSN, BGDN, HAVE RENEGADE CLICKS ALL THROUGHTOUT THE U.S, THAT HAVE GROWN FAR FAR APART FROM THE ORIGINS OF WHICH ALL THOSE RESPECTIVE NATIONS WERE STARTED…THAT’S HOW I LOOK AT IT…AND THAT’S WHY THE MEDIA MAKES THEM LOOK SO NEGATIVE NOW!!..THAT’S WHY I BELIEVE ATLEAST!!!
THAT IS VERY TURE, GOOD POINT!

TRODGERS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TRODGERS » August 4th, 2004, 1:55 pm

wcrockets wrote:TRODGERS did an excellent interview in the book "UPRISING : Crips and Bloods Tell the Story of America's Youth In The Crossfire" forum members.

I need to get his "The 50 Most Asked Questions About Gangs" this coming week. It can be had at http://www.trodgers.com/

Peace.
YOU WILL BE GETTING THE BOOK IN THE NEXT 3OR 4 DAYS
GOOD LOOKING OUT AND THANK YOU

TRODGERS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TRODGERS » August 4th, 2004, 2:04 pm

wcrockets wrote:TRODGERS did an excellent interview in the book "UPRISING : Crips and Bloods Tell the Story of America's Youth In The Crossfire" forum members.

Peace.
THANK YOU
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

TRODGERS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TRODGERS » August 4th, 2004, 2:06 pm

Kemosave wrote:Good point! You never know when the real deal's going to show up here so if you conduct yourself properly all the time then you won't be caught slipping when they do. Couldn't agree more.

Stone love
LOVE TO YA!

fatlaces
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by fatlaces » August 4th, 2004, 5:19 pm

O.G Rodgers , that coming from you.....man it is appreciated no words to express

Your completely right TomTom the old school chi towns were for community advancement, just like the early gangs in L.A( pre-Blood-crip).
and your right again about Larry Hoover, but that is just a smaller example of the whole current state of street gangs. Its a snowball that has become a sweeping phenomenon. When you have roots in the streets you have got to remember that the streets are gonna be with you i.e you can take the G out the hood but not the hood out the G.

An example of this is the Rap game. Created in the streets, its an avenue those G'z blessed with lyrical skills can take to get off the streets.But there are some who bring the streets with them. For instance I'm trying to break into the rap game, but I've found out that I still got to keep it hood Because alot of these cats don't know how to act. Yeah I'm making legal money but I still have to watch myself, keep the heat and watch for enimigos, because dudes are still keeping it that way when we don't have to. It makes me mad Blood that I cant' just chill an become a 3x O.G and make a future for my family cause these cats still want to bust...and this is over music!!!!!

So peep the gang is even worse, to try to change the operations of a gang from menace to community, even when it was suppose to be that way from the jump. A noble cause but when we as gangsters are not trying to hear it.....what do we do?.....God help us all, me included.

TRODGERS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TRODGERS » August 4th, 2004, 6:32 pm

fatlaces wrote:O.G Rodgers , that coming from you.....man it is appreciated no words to express

Your completely right TomTom the old school chi towns were for community advancement, just like the early gangs in L.A( pre-Blood-crip).
and your right again about Larry Hoover, but that is just a smaller example of the whole current state of street gangs. Its a snowball that has become a sweeping phenomenon. When you have roots in the streets you have got to remember that the streets are gonna be with you i.e you can take the G out the hood but not the hood out the G.

An example of this is the Rap game. Created in the streets, its an avenue those G'z blessed with lyrical skills can take to get off the streets.But there are some who bring the streets with them. For instance I'm trying to break into the rap game, but I've found out that I still got to keep it hood Because alot of these cats don't know how to act. Yeah I'm making legal money but I still have to watch myself, keep the heat and watch for enimigos, because dudes are still keeping it that way when we don't have to. It makes me mad Blood that I cant' just chill an become a 3x O.G and make a future for my family cause these cats still want to bust...and this is over music!!!!!

So peep the gang is even worse, to try to change the operations of a gang from menace to community, even when it was suppose to be that way from the jump. A noble cause but when we as gangsters are not trying to hear it.....what do we do?.....God help us all, me included.
I HAVE A GUY THAT'S LOOKING FOR DEMOS FOR HIS SOUND TRACK!
IT'S CALL THE WAR ON DRUGS
SIDEWALK UNIVERSITY
P.O.BOX 191795
L.A., CA. 90019

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 4th, 2004, 8:42 pm

I’LL TELL U WHAT…I CAME 2 THIS BOARD ACTUALLY 2 FIND OUT A LOT OF INFO ON THE ABPSN IN L.A….I WANTED 2 KNOW JUST HOW CONNECTED AND IF THEY STILL RECOGNIZED THERE ROOTS…NEVER THOUGHT I’D BE ABLE 2 ASK THE QUESTIONS, 2 THE GENERAL, AND FOUNDER OF THE L.A. CHAPTER HIMSELF…IT’S AN HONOR…THIS BOARD IS THE REALEST BY FAR…

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » August 5th, 2004, 12:06 pm

TRODGERS wrote:

Peace.
THANK YOU
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK
I will! Peace.