Takin a trip to LA.

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
rvc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: houston

Takin a trip to LA.

Unread post by rvc » July 8th, 2009, 11:30 pm

My girl has a friend from college(Southern University) that lives in LA. She has invited us to come out and visit her and her family. Just out of curiousity I asked her where she lived -what hood- and she said VNG's.I know its active out there but is there anything to watch out for or are we cool? I wanna see the city and all but don't wanna get caught up.

Manaic
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Takin a trip to LA.

Unread post by Manaic » July 9th, 2009, 10:27 am

Make sure u do'nt come out here with the wrong baseball cap, u might loose ur life.but anyway cuzz when u come ur goin 2 love it, the weather,the view and the women.Its way better loookin city then H-Town and i know this.Please do'nt come out here with that what it do and already b.s cause its stupid

rvc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by rvc » July 9th, 2009, 10:39 am

Damn Maniac, what it do and already is how they talk down here,lol. Ok I get you though. When you say wrong baseball cap , I'm guessing you're talking about a Houston Astros or Texas Rangers cap? I'll leave the caps at home. We just wanna chill and enjoy the scene. Leaving in about 2 weeks. As always thanks for the info homie!

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » July 9th, 2009, 2:13 pm

rvc wrote:Damn Maniac, what it do and already is how they talk down here,lol. Ok I get you though. When you say wrong baseball cap , I'm guessing you're talking about a Houston Astros or Texas Rangers cap? I'll leave the caps at home. We just wanna chill and enjoy the scene. Leaving in about 2 weeks. As always thanks for the info homie!

if your in the hood just stay lowkey and go on about your business and people wont bother you, and enjoy the city

rvc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by rvc » July 9th, 2009, 3:40 pm

Appriciate the the lookin out from you too Pistolslanga. Thats exactly what I intend to do, stay low key and enjoy best we can. By the way, what part of the ' Town you from? I used to stay in the Dubs back in the day. Went to garfield elementary. 23rd was poppin back then. You know, Micky Mo and them.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » July 9th, 2009, 7:58 pm

rvc wrote:Appriciate the the lookin out from you too Pistolslanga. Thats exactly what I intend to do, stay low key and enjoy best we can. By the way, what part of the ' Town you from? I used to stay in the Dubs back in the day. Went to garfield elementary. 23rd was poppin back then. You know, Micky Mo and them.
the dubs is lil mexico nowdays along with the rest of the fruitvale....

rvc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by rvc » July 9th, 2009, 9:28 pm

Well fruitvale always been mostly Hispanics though by E.14th. I'm not surprised.Didnt know the 20's had changed so much though.But my time was back in the 80's like twenty years ago.I remember them Funktown fools jumped us going to the parkway theater. We was takin a shortcut through they neighborhood.Guess they didn't like that.....

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » July 9th, 2009, 9:46 pm

Stay away from all those bean eaters in LA. (You know the little short hairy mexicans) They are known to take young fresh greasy black men and rape them w/ pinatas and sell them by the freeway along w/ oranges, roses, and cherries...

Every-time you see these hat-dancers, yell "LA MIGRA PUTO" just to be safe...
If that doesnʻt work, yell "FUCK LA EME ESE" and that should really seal the deal...
And if they still want to steal a young, kinky-haired, greasy "brotha" like yourself, just say "VIVA MEXICO CARNAL" and they will leave you alone...

Guaranteed...

rvc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by rvc » July 9th, 2009, 9:51 pm

HiloBoy wrote:Stay away from all those bean eaters in LA. (You know the little short hairy mexicans) They are known to take young fresh greasy black men and rape them w/ pinatas and sell them by the freeway along w/ oranges, roses, and cherries...

Every-time you see these hat-dancers, yell "LA MIGRA PUTO" just to be safe...
If that doesnʻt work, yell "fu-- LA EME ESE" and that should really seal the deal...
And if they still want to steal a young, kinky-haired, greasy "brotha" like yourself, just say "VIVA MEXICO CARNAL" and they will leave you alone...

Guaranteed...
HiloBOY huh? Yeah that figures. Move around fruitcake!!

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » July 9th, 2009, 9:55 pm

Hey vato I aint no fruitcake ese...

Vato I am a pineapple cake. Get it right cholo. Ok loco?

Seriously though, I double tripple quadruple dare you to yell, "FUUCK MEXICO" when visiting your lady-friends family...

Video tape that shit and put it on youtube...

You will be a freaking hero on this forum...

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » July 9th, 2009, 10:07 pm

HiloBoy wrote:Hey vato I aint no fruitcake ese...

Vato I am a pineapple cake. Get it right cholo. Ok loco?

Seriously though, I double tripple quadruple dare you to yell, "FUUCK MEXICO" when visiting your lady-friends family...

Video tape that shit and put it on youtube...

You will be a freaking hero on this forum...
Man, hula you still here talkin all that? This snatch is Mexican BTW and listen the way he disrespects his own race. Hilo dont make me go to HA and slap you around ese.

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » July 9th, 2009, 10:16 pm

Ninja, relax and stop w/ your woofing. I guarantee you couldnʻt touch me. Iʻd dust you w/ the quickness...

Hawaii is HI smart guy, not HA...

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » July 9th, 2009, 10:56 pm

HiloBoy wrote:Ninja, relax and stop w/ your woofing. I guarantee you couldnʻt touch me. Iʻd dust you w/ the quickness...

Hawaii is HI smart guy, not HA...
Fatboy you'll get wore out, the second we hit the floor you'll be tapping on lava rocks, then you'll get slapped upside your coconut head.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » July 10th, 2009, 11:25 am

damn yall dont needa turn this dudes thread into a racial war haha

to rvc, im from the westside of the SC, i live in the bay area now though...

rvc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by rvc » July 10th, 2009, 11:58 am

pistolslanga wrote:damn yall dont needa turn this dudes thread into a racial war haha

to rvc, im from the westside of the SC, i live in the bay area now though...
Ok, I see. I have seen alot of your posts on here. You and a few others seem cool and know what ya'll talking about. Like I said before, I appreciate the input and will take the advice given here. Always wanted to visit LA, just wanna be able to come back and visit again.(not getting blown up)

Manaic
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Manaic » July 10th, 2009, 12:26 pm

rvc wrote:Damn Maniac, what it do and already is how they talk down here,lol. Ok I get you though. When you say wrong baseball cap , I'm guessing you're talking about a Houston Astros or Texas Rangers cap? I'll leave the caps at home. We just wanna chill and enjoy the scene. Leaving in about 2 weeks. As always thanks for the info homie!
naw cuzz i did'nt mean u could'nt wear the baseball caps,cause of ur team. I mean that them laters mean somethim alwayz in L.A., 4k an example loc, Texas Rangers cap with that T means out here Rollin 20s Bloods or Rollin 20s Crips or Eight Tray Gangstas or Ten Line Gangsta etc and everybody knows Houston Astros means Hoovars

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » July 10th, 2009, 1:44 pm

Seriously, just wear a santa clause hat or a rubber on your head and you will be alright...

rvc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by rvc » July 10th, 2009, 3:04 pm

Manaic wrote:
naw cuzz i did'nt mean u could'nt wear the baseball caps,cause of ur team. I mean that them laters mean somethim alwayz in L.A., 4k an example loc, Texas Rangers cap with that T means out here Rollin 20s Bloods or Rollin 20s Crips or Eight Tray Gangstas or Ten Line Gangsta etc and everybody knows Houston Astros means Hoovars
Thats my point. You been out here, you know everybody wears the Astros cap with the H. From what I can tell thats a possible death sentence out there. Seems most everybody hates the Hoova's.It's not fear but respect. Like when you go to somebody's house, wipe off your feet.Maybe these gold teeth will save my ass! LOL

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » July 10th, 2009, 3:19 pm

rvc wrote:
Manaic wrote:
Thats my point. You been out here, you know everybody wears the Astros cap with the H. From what I can tell thats a possible death sentence out there. Seems most everybody hates the Hoova's.It's not fear but respect. Like when you go to somebody's house, wipe off your feet.Maybe these gold teeth will save my ass! LOL

yea, if u wanna wear a hat just wear an L.A. hat homie lol, everybody from the white boys in westwood to the gangbangers wear L.A. hats, you aint finna have no problem... but if u in the hood yea other hats u might have a problem with some folks, best to just wear an L.A. hat and call it a day, thats all you needa really watch for, wear whatever clothes u want, do your thing man and nobody finna bother you, with the caps tho just wear an L.A., cuz everybody reps they hood with the caps now so its active with it...

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » July 10th, 2009, 3:21 pm

but ay, when u get to the hood, your view on it finna change, right now you seemin real nervous or somethin, a couple days in the hood, youll realize its not that bad if you aint involved in the hood's activities, if u just a citizen of the hood/city, its pretty much all good, but if you want problems, you'll get them real quick and realize how deep the game is.... but other then that, if u aint lookin for problems, you wont get em, if you lookin for problems, youll get a whole nother world on your ass

hope that helps

rvc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by rvc » July 12th, 2009, 12:39 pm

pistolslanga wrote:but ay, when u get to the hood, your view on it finna change, right now you seemin real nervous or somethin, a couple days in the hood, youll realize its not that bad if you aint involved in the hood's activities, if u just a citizen of the hood/city, its pretty much all good, but if you want problems, you'll get them real quick and realize how deep the game is.... but other then that, if u aint lookin for problems, you wont get em, if you lookin for problems, youll get a whole nother world on your ass

hope that helps
I aint gonna lie, I have my reservations about going to Los Angeles. Especially being in the hood( somebody's hood).But hey I AM a civilian and I'm not gonna miss this chance for nothing.I woulld like to experience hood activities without being involved in hood activities. If that makes sense. But unlike a bunch of these fools claiming streets they aint never seen(Quik?), I can say that I've been there. Hope they don't mind me taking a few pics. Not of hood activitie ofcourse. Hood groupie, LOL. And hell yeah Pistolslanga, everything helps.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » July 12th, 2009, 7:07 pm

lol...Please tell me you werent born/raised in Houston acting all scary about LA like this...it aint serious unless you are dwelling deep into hot spots...7/8 million people live there, some areas have crime and gangs like every other major city in America. Shit just been hyped up by music and movies, mind your own and dont try to be anything you arent and you will be fine lol. When you come back you gonna be laughing at yourself for even sweating it. I would think twice about going around in N.O or Detroit before I would even think about it one second about going to LA. I have been there on several occasions, I NEVER had no problems and last time I went I wore a Houston hat the whole time I was out there.

rvc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by rvc » July 13th, 2009, 1:40 am

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:lol...Please tell me you werent born/raised in Houston acting all scary about LA like this...it aint serious unless you are dwelling deep into hot spots...7/8 million people live there, some areas have crime and gangs like every other major city in America. Shit just been hyped up by music and movies, mind your own and dont try to be anything you arent and you will be fine lol. When you come back you gonna be laughing at yourself for even sweating it. I would think twice about going around in N.O or Detroit before I would even think about it one second about going to LA. I have been there on several occasions, I NEVER had no problems and last time I went I wore a Houston hat the whole time I was out there.
Well I never said I was born in Houston. I reside here now. With that said, you may be right about LA being some over blown playground full of marks brought to you by music and movies. I guess I will see. We go to New Orleans all the time and I've never had any problems. Never been to Detroit. Houston has its hot spots but aint it like out there and you know it.I would guess you wore you H hat over in those areas where there aint no NHC's or Brims. But thats just my guess. But thanks for the encouragement though....

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 15th, 2009, 2:28 am

its a city in America, the second richest in fact, stay away from trouble and you'll be fine most of the time.

rvc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by rvc » July 15th, 2009, 12:57 pm

perongregory wrote:its a city in America, the second richest in fact, stay away from trouble and you'll be fine most of the time.
Second richest huh? They not spendin those I.O.U's yet?

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » July 18th, 2009, 9:33 am

rvc wrote:
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:lol...Please tell me you werent born/raised in Houston acting all scary about LA like this...it aint serious unless you are dwelling deep into hot spots...7/8 million people live there, some areas have crime and gangs like every other major city in America. Shit just been hyped up by music and movies, mind your own and dont try to be anything you arent and you will be fine lol. When you come back you gonna be laughing at yourself for even sweating it. I would think twice about going around in N.O or Detroit before I would even think about it one second about going to LA. I have been there on several occasions, I NEVER had no problems and last time I went I wore a Houston hat the whole time I was out there.
Well I never said I was born in Houston. I reside here now. With that said, you may be right about LA being some over blown playground full of marks brought to you by music and movies. I guess I will see. We go to New Orleans all the time and I've never had any problems. Never been to Detroit. Houston has its hot spots but aint it like out there and you know it.I would guess you wore you H hat over in those areas where there aint no NHC's or Brims. But thats just my guess. But thanks for the encouragement though....
1.LA aint no playground full of marks
2.I knew you werent from Houston just by this topic bc Houstonians are too prideful to even admit being nervous about something.
3.Houston aint "like that" with colors and shit. But people die everyday here over dope, cars, etc.
4.I wore that hat everywhere I went on the last visit..wasnt checking or asking to see who was in what and they werent asking me either.
5.The reason you dont have problems in the N.O is the same reason you wont in LA, because you werent hanging around in the SPOTS!

have a safe trip....

rvc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by rvc » July 22nd, 2009, 8:46 pm

We made it. Bout to roam the LA streets ......

rvc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by rvc » September 28th, 2009, 10:29 pm

Just lettin ya'll know my trip went well. I like LA. Didn't have any problems at all. We will try and go back around March of next year. The ladies are fine out there 4 real. Met some cool Brims though. They put me up on alot of things.I would have posted way sooner but my laptop cought the "Swine flu".