Pasadena Denver Lanes - History?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
poohbear555
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Pasadena Denver Lanes - History?

Unread post by poohbear555 » July 10th, 2009, 12:09 pm

HAven't heard much about them,,But,I heard there somewhat like the African AMerican version of the avenues gang...Anyone know the history on this gang,,Or can drop some info on them Alrato!!

and is it true that there an African American version of the avenues gang>????

EmptyLot

Re: PdL

Unread post by EmptyLot » July 10th, 2009, 2:06 pm

Thats a trip because you would think the Villas, the plk's, and other Pasa varrios would handle it but I guess not.

VALERO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VALERO » July 10th, 2009, 2:49 pm

poohbear555 wrote:HAven't heard much about them,,But,I heard there somewhat like the African AMerican version of the avenues gang...Anyone know the history on this gang,,Or can drop some info on them Alrato!!

The thing about Bloods in Pasadena is that they have been attacking innocent Mexicans in the POM campaign but I'm not sure if any innocent non-gang member Mexicans have been killed by Bloods in Pasadena. This is unlike the Avenues who have actually killed at least 3 innocent, non-gangbanging African-American men (two were black and the third was a mixed dude who had a white mom), possibly more, in addition to non-fatal attacks and threats on other African-Americans. Pasadena Bloods may have killed some innocent Mexicans, I just haven't heard about it, but hey, I'm way over here in Texas. I'm sure some Cali people in the Pasadena-Altadena area have better info.

I think there is a Denver Lane Blood set also in South L.A. somewhere, could be wrong though. That set may be the original Denver Lane Blood gang and the set in Pasadena may have been started by a member of the original DL Blood set in South L.A. I'm guessing the guy or guys moved from South L.A. to Pasadena and started up the PDL gang there, kinda like how the Fruit Town Brims were started in South L.A. by a Compton transplant who previously claimed Fruit Town Piru.

I need to clarify that I'm not sure if the PDLs are the Pasadena Blood set that are the ones waging the POM campaign. There is another Blood set in Pasadena called Pasadena Squiggley Lanes (PSLG), I'm just guessing it's PDL since when I hear about black gangs in Pasadena, and specifically Bloods in Pasadena, they seem to be the gang mentioned the most. There has been another poster that has stated it is the PDLs but I don't know for sure myself.

CharmzX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Phoenix

Unread post by CharmzX3 » July 13th, 2009, 3:21 pm

PDL is deep as a motherfucker they recrutin heads at a young ass age. and to valero Squiggley lanes is different than PDL. You go to Muir high school alot of brothers flamed up.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » July 14th, 2009, 5:50 am

PDL is way deeper then the L.A. Lanes, they vicious towards the mexicans too...

VALERO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VALERO » July 15th, 2009, 12:58 am

pistolslanga wrote:PDL is way deeper then the L.A. Lanes, they vicious towards the mexicans too...
So who were the original Denver Lanes, the L.A. DLs or the Pasadena DLs?

CharmzX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Phoenix

Unread post by CharmzX3 » July 15th, 2009, 2:39 pm

LA lanes are original. Rip b brazy

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » August 4th, 2011, 2:01 am

I attended the funeral of a Pdl gang member and when it came down to reviewing the body, I noticed each of his homies would toss a bag of weed into the casket. Now, I've heard of pouring out a little liquor "for the homies" but not tossing weed into the casket??
Is this some new shit??

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » August 5th, 2011, 12:32 am

Tre wrote:I attended the funeral of a Pdl gang member and when it came down to reviewing the body, I noticed each of his homies would toss a bag of weed into the casket. Now, I've heard of pouring out a little liquor "for the homies" but not tossing weed into the casket??
Is this some new shit??
LOL!!!! Give decomposition a few years and those maggots are going 2 be HIGH!!!!!!!!! No disrespect.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » August 5th, 2011, 11:53 am

TarHeelRED wrote:
Tre wrote:I attended the funeral of a Pdl gang member and when it came down to reviewing the body, I noticed each of his homies would toss a bag of weed into the casket. Now, I've heard of pouring out a little liquor "for the homies" but not tossing weed into the casket??
Is this some new shit??
LOL!!!! Give decomposition a few years and those maggots are going 2 be HIGH!!!!!!!!! No disrespect.
What's up Tarheel, been a while homie! I think you're right. I hope a lot of people don't read this post. I got some homies that are such bud heads that they would probably try to dig up the caskets to get the bud. Especially if it's that medical! Lol, No disrespect either!

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » August 7th, 2011, 11:06 am

Quepolo3 wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:
Is this some new shit??
What's up Tarheel, been a while homie! I think you're right. I hope a lot of people don't read this post. I got some homies that are such bud heads that they would probably try to dig up the caskets to get the bud. Especially if it's that medical! Lol, No disrespect either!

Lol. What's up partna. The things people do or WILL do!

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » October 16th, 2011, 12:37 am

@ TarHeel & Quepolo3 No Disrespect Taken...

His mom thought it was in bad taste (disrespectful), but still glad for the huge turnout and support!

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » October 16th, 2011, 6:16 am

Tre wrote:@ TarHeel & Quepolo3 No Disrespect Taken...

His mom thought it was in bad taste (disrespectful), but still glad for the huge turnout and support!
@Tre- I could see how a Mom could feel that was disrespectful. She probably didn't know about all of the bud sessions that took place with his homies, and how many of a relationship were bonded though the use of the Ganja. I hope she realized that it was out of love and not disrespect. Just a new generation expressing themselves their way! May your home boy rest in peace!

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California

Re: Pasadena Denver Lanes - History?

Unread post by alexalonso » January 3rd, 2012, 5:38 am

poohbear555 wrote:HAven't heard much about them,,But,I heard there somewhat like the African AMerican version of the avenues gang...Anyone know the history on this gang,,Or can drop some info on them Alrato!!

It seems to me that when their is Hispanic v. Black gang conflict, its the Hispanic gang that instigates the conflict. For years, Black gangs will definitely respond but I am not sure that in the examples I have seen, including Pasadena, would I call them a version of the Avenues gang in NELA.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » February 4th, 2014, 8:19 am

@1 wrote: It seems to me that when their is Hispanic v. Black gang conflict, its the Hispanic gang that instigates the conflict. For years, Black gangs will definitely respond but I am not sure that in the examples I have seen, including Pasadena, would I call them a version of the Avenues gang in NELA.
In the BPS NHB vs 18 did the 18s kick that off too?

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » February 4th, 2014, 9:14 am

So where do we start to create peace amongst the land?

And is that way your thinking worth it?

Because in 10 years it will all go right back to shit/happen elsewhere.

MLK made things possible for race. Then he was assassinated right after he was starting to fix the class structure.

Now we got a new beast. Its not about race anymore but your class. The social structure. Even Whites are saying fuck the pigs. Middle class is being destroyed.

Maybe we should steer our thoughts into a different direction.