Original Harlem Crip, Rollin' 30s

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Guest

Re: HARLEM X CRIPS : ROLLIN 30 CRIP GANG.

Unread post by Guest » April 12th, 2004, 11:19 pm

my bad you said lil hilly i was talkin bout big hilly, my bad

aint seen lil hilly in a looooooong time, heard he was all smoked out tho, its a shame, he was coo peoples

Anonymous20

Re: HARLEM X CRIPS : ROLLIN 30 CRIP GANG.

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 13th, 2004, 9:10 am

worldwide wrote:panik yes lil ke-ke is an albino,

what makes this cat unique is, he had the guts to push that cripness out there with out a mask on his face, a dude like that cant hide or disquise
his face no matter where he go, hangin with him we've been shot at chased down and all, and still had the mindstate to push that cripline.

yes kaos, harlem took a loss when big ke-ke loco got killed. he was a
jack hustlin locsta. yes the harlems and the lbc's do it like that!!!

PEACE!!!


You said when you hung with him..........you ever heard of Sensual, TWOR, Ern Ski, or Cool Chillz?

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 327
Joined: January 17th, 2004, 9:47 am
Location: u know the name

Re: HARLEM X CRIPS : ROLLIN 30 CRIP GANG.

Unread post by worldwide » April 13th, 2004, 10:48 am

yes, yes, man you bringin back memories i forgot about them dudes i seen them a lot but never interacted with them, now cool chillz on the other hand, from OFHCC, never forget that dude(we also called him chilly macc) he is a straight up certified nut lol, but yes i remember them.

last i heard about chilly mac he was back in the pen, as well lil squee bastard from 76 ECC, i've known big 2uece from 62 ECC(from the 1st true blue) since i was a kid he was cool with 1 of my uncles.

ke-ke also has a tatoo that says sensual on his left shoulder!!!

PEACE!!!

cdank2001
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: April 14th, 2004, 1:40 pm

Re: HARLEM X CRIPS : ROLLIN 30 CRIP GANG.

Unread post by cdank2001 » April 14th, 2004, 2:10 pm

fucc that cuzo if u really know about that dirtgang life cuz why the fucc they ain't got all the dead homies cuzo don't juss post some cuzo are don't poost any at all. harlem crip first 30's second

cdank2001
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: April 14th, 2004, 1:40 pm

Re: HARLEM X CRIPS : ROLLIN 30 CRIP GANG.

Unread post by cdank2001 » April 14th, 2004, 2:18 pm

i ain't from 30's but knew lot of homies my brother crip dank was from 39st and my homie baby yode and infint pop nose and krazy flak all dead put them on the dead homie list and anyboby from the aves know what happen to that nigga meathead stayed on 4th

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 252
Joined: May 19th, 2003, 11:03 pm

Re: HARLEM X CRIPS : ROLLIN 30 CRIP GANG.

Unread post by Fre$h » April 15th, 2004, 12:40 am

projec wrote:Y U TRYN B SMART CUZZ




Well, somebody's gotta do it, & you're obviously not gonna be the one to step up. Go back to school man, seriously. What happened to pride? It's like nobody has a problem with ignorance anymore. That shit's cool these days, I guess.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 581
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 1st, 2004, 4:07 pm

jb7777 wrote:Anybody know what happened to Big Phil from Harlem?
IF THIS THE BIG PHIL I WAS HEARIN' ABOUT, HE GOT KILLED ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO IN FRONT OF HIS HOUSE. HE USED TO BE ON THE RADIO ON 102.3 KJLH ON SUNDAY NIGHTS with A FEW OTHER REPUTABLES FROM OTHER HOODS TRYIN' TO SQUASH BEEF. I MIGHT BE WRONG, SO CORRECT ME. I HEARD HE WAS A MAJOR HARLEM CRIP REPUTABLE.

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 327
Joined: January 17th, 2004, 9:47 am
Location: u know the name

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by worldwide » May 1st, 2004, 4:12 pm

naw homie he aint in the pen, he did go to jail but only for three months, back in 98. i was with him that night prior to him gettin arrested i wont speculate on what happend but you got the whole thing twisted bro,
Ke-Ke is on the streets, and is workin on his new album plus, but time will tell whats goin on with the blonde blue representer!!!


PEACE!!!

Criminal
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: February 3rd, 2004, 2:48 pm
Location: South Central L.A.

Re: HARLEM X CRIPS : ROLLIN 30 CRIP GANG.

Unread post by Criminal » May 6th, 2004, 10:52 am

I dont bang but I use to look out foe T-Roll's moms when he was locced up back in 96-97 and I just seen he is R.I.P. I dont mean to be disrespectfull but what happened? West up with lil ce crazy, he use to always be at 40 and fig. where stevie lived at in dem apartments.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 535
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 9:06 pm

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by mangler » May 7th, 2004, 12:59 pm

lb516 wrote:
Mysonne wrote:39th and king cross? where?


at the park



thats denker park...35th.st & Denker......39/king dont cross......

User avatar
4524
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 64
Joined: April 2nd, 2004, 6:40 pm

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by 4524 » May 7th, 2004, 7:31 pm

ME, IM FROM THIRTIES, D1, THE PARC IS WHAT I MEAN, RUMBLES CRACK, ANYTHING ELSE MAN? AND YEAH, THEY CALL ME TINY BLUEDOM
FROM 35TH ST

User avatar
4524
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 64
Joined: April 2nd, 2004, 6:40 pm

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by 4524 » May 7th, 2004, 8:08 pm

AND KEEP WOLFIN JINGLEMAN

DB
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: October 30th, 2003, 4:27 pm
Location: the DIRT. HARLEM 30's

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by DB » May 10th, 2004, 6:16 pm

CUZZZ ALOT OF DIS IS FUNNY...WE AINT NEVER BEEN NO TRAYZ/GANGSTA CRIPS...WHERE YALL COME UP with DIS stuff...IM SITTIN HERE with FIVE OF the HOMIEZ N WE LAUGHIN CUZZZ...LIL KE'KE LOCO IS ON the STREETZ, DATS MY DIRT...BIG PHIL AINT DEAD, LIL BIG PHIL IS DEAD...ALL that DISSIN N NET BANGIN I AINT ON...REAL RIDAS PUSH A FRONTLINE ISSUE ON the STREETZ N IN the PEN...I WANNA MAKE SURE YALL AINT PUTIN OUT NO BULLSH!T ABOUT MY DIRT...THUMBS UP TO MY ACTIVE DIRTS WHO REALLY OUT HERE BANGIN IN the STREETZ N IN the PEN...FREE BIG,LIL,BABY,TINY LUKE...LIL DIRTY BLUE...FLIM FLAM...YOUNG JAY...POTNOSE...S BONE...BIG MOE...BK MASE... N the REST OF MY DIRTS... YOUNG N OLD KILLAS FROM the STREETZ TO the PEN...THUMBS TO ALL MY KILLAS WHO GREW UP with ME FROM the STREETZ TO the HALLS N CAMPS TO the COUNTY TO the PEN...W/S HARLEM CRAFTYS...BIG DIRTY BLUE...35ST

OH CUZZZ WHY CANT WE OPEN UP the HARLEM PIC ON the PAGE N OUR DEAD HOMIEZ HAVENT BEEN CHANGED CUZZZ I GAVE YOU the REAL INFO...

DB
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: October 30th, 2003, 4:27 pm
Location: the DIRT. HARLEM 30's

Re: HARLEM X CRIPS : ROLLIN 30 CRIP GANG.

Unread post by DB » May 10th, 2004, 6:39 pm

CUZZZ...LESS KEEP IT CLEAN ON the DIRT INFO...CUZZZ AINT NO YG'S FROM the DIRT...YG WHO IS YOU CUZZZ? I AINT NEVER HEARD OF YOU NOR HAS NONE OF MY BROTHAZ, UNCLES, CUZINS OR AUNTYS FROM the DIRT...WHEN N WHO PUT U ON the DIRT?WHEN the LAST TIME U BEEN TO A MEETIN OR WAS N the HOOD? N WAS YOU AT the HOOD DAY? IF SO WHERE WAS IT, HOW MUCH DID IT COST IN ADVANCE AND BUYIN IT ON the DAY, WHAT HAPPENED AND WHAT DAY WAS IT ON? FUCCC ALL that NET BANGIN...I CAN CARE LESS...JUST DONT PUSH the DIRT IF YOU AINT FROM the TURF...ONLY REALY CRAFTS AND KUTTHROATS N.O.T.S...CUZZZ WE STR8 with the 52 HOOVAS N the 51 TROUBLES...SOME OF DEEM IS MY KILLAS...WE GREW UP IN the SYSTEM TOGETHER....CUZZZ FUCCC QUEER GANG...I HATE NET BANGIN BUT the TRUTH NEEDS TO C OUT THERE... W/S HARLEM 35ST CRAFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYS........2 THUMBS...

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Re: HARLEM X CRIPS : ROLLIN 30 CRIP GANG.

Unread post by Common Sense » January 20th, 2005, 6:32 pm

This Man Claims He Is A Harlem Crip...that goes by the name of Baby Tu Tu (not sure about the spelling of Tu Tu.

Triple Murder Suspect to be Arraigned

LOS ANGELES — The man accused of killing his parents and his ex-girlfriend could appear before a judge later today.

Twenty-three-year-old Joshua Vick faces three capital murder counts with special circumstance allegations that make him eligible for the death penalty.

Vick was shot and wounded Saturday morning after a confrontation with police. Inside his car they found the body of Tesha Collins, his ex-girlfriend and mother of his son.

Collins had been kidnapped at gunpoint from the pre-school where she worked.

The bodies of Vick's father and mother were found in their apartment.


The Judge ask if he had anything to say. He start's hollerin' Baby Tu Tu from Harlem Crips.

Does this man know he's looking at the gas chamber, and that Cali just smoked somebody the night before? What A Fool.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Re: HARLEM X CRIPS : ROLLIN 30 CRIP GANG.

Unread post by Y.G. » January 21st, 2005, 3:26 am

DAM 30'S KILLIN THEIR PARENTS INSTEAD OF THEM 20'S, STONES, AND 40'S.

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Re: HARLEM X CRIPS : ROLLIN 30 CRIP GANG.

Unread post by Common Sense » January 21st, 2005, 10:41 am

Yea...Can you believe that. Killed his own parents and the mother of his kid. This is a sick man who probably should have been an abortion.

If he was in my gang (hypothetically speaking) he would have been purged out. An idiot like that brings no credibility to no organization.

j-dizzle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 90
Joined: December 26th, 2004, 5:59 pm

Re: HARLEM X CRIPS : ROLLIN 30 CRIP GANG.

Unread post by j-dizzle » May 5th, 2005, 8:28 pm

if anyone knows the homie kemo from the harlems have him holla at me i miss his crazy ass

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 295
Joined: August 7th, 2005, 2:00 am
Location: the 80'S

Unread post by fartherwest » August 14th, 2005, 8:25 pm

We shaky with Harlem...they fucc with nap k when they in the hood

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by Quepolo3 » September 8th, 2010, 12:56 pm

worldwide wrote:i'm familiar with the 30's lil ke-ke loco was involved with my aunt for 10 yrs. them brotha's is deep. especially them one's on denker an 39th st.
ke-ke loco is floatin around out there some where. i remember
big harlem hilly. big sherlocc, harlem rat,g-rat and a numerous amount of others. ke-ke told me about the beef with the 40's but he leaned more
towards the beef with the 20 b's.
they do get along with longbeach 20's and insanes. dislikes are mainly expressed with individuals rather than a whole hood. most beef's only
concern where death and gun play is involved.
i banged insane for 12 years and when i was out there i met a lot of harlems and not one of them expressed any beef or dislike for longbeach.

O.G. KeKe loco is H.I.P. He was killed back in the 90's after a shootout with the law.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by ViciousRidah » September 24th, 2010, 4:36 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:
worldwide wrote:i'm familiar with the 30's lil ke-ke loco was involved with my aunt for 10 yrs. them brotha's is deep. especially them one's on denker an 39th st.
ke-ke loco is floatin around out there some where. i remember
big harlem hilly. big sherlocc, harlem rat,g-rat and a numerous amount of others. ke-ke told me about the beef with the 40's but he leaned more
towards the beef with the 20 b's.
they do get along with longbeach 20's and insanes. dislikes are mainly expressed with individuals rather than a whole hood. most beef's only
concern where death and gun play is involved.
i banged insane for 12 years and when i was out there i met a lot of harlems and not one of them expressed any beef or dislike for longbeach.

O.G. KeKe loco is H.I.P. He was killed back in the 90's after a shootout with the law.
If your talkin about Ke Ke the albino dude, he is alive and doing well. I got a chance to meet this dude with my homeboy on PCH in the beach sometime back, he is a seasoned no chase no cutt pimp going cross country with it, I think he is deep in the game for at least 10 years and has been getting racks by the long stacks for a many years now.But he's alive.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 755
Joined: December 28th, 2007, 5:57 pm
Location: ES Compton Parkside

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by H572DSTA » September 25th, 2010, 6:05 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:
Quepolo3 wrote:
worldwide wrote:i'm familiar with the 30's lil ke-ke loco was involved with my aunt for 10 yrs. them brotha's is deep. especially them one's on denker an 39th st.
ke-ke loco is floatin around out there some where. i remember
big harlem hilly. big sherlocc, harlem rat,g-rat and a numerous amount of others. ke-ke told me about the beef with the 40's but he leaned more
towards the beef with the 20 b's.
they do get along with longbeach 20's and insanes. dislikes are mainly expressed with individuals rather than a whole hood. most beef's only
concern where death and gun play is involved.
i banged insane for 12 years and when i was out there i met a lot of harlems and not one of them expressed any beef or dislike for longbeach.

O.G. KeKe loco is H.I.P. He was killed back in the 90's after a shootout with the law.
If your talkin about Ke Ke the albino dude, he is alive and doing well. I got a chance to meet this dude with my homeboy on PCH in the beach sometime back, he is a seasoned no chase no cutt pimp going cross country with it, I think he is deep in the game for at least 10 years and has been getting racks by the long stacks for a many years now.But he's alive.

THEY TALKIN BOUT OG KEKE NOT THAT NIGGA FROM NOTS

KeeCapone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 34
Joined: August 13th, 2008, 10:24 am
What city do you live in now?: South-Central L.A.

Re: Original Harlem Crip, Rollin' 30s

Unread post by KeeCapone » September 25th, 2010, 7:22 pm

Cuzz I Been Harlem Crippin For the Nine (39th St.) Rich R30llin & I Don't Fucc with No Snoova, Tramps Or Troubles... Troubles C" Puttin the Thumbs Down!!! I Fucc with All Owe's & Coasters!!! From the 5 To the 9, DP's & AVE's...

Lil' K.B./KeeCapone
Middleton & Gramercy Boy"
OHC.I.P To the Big Homie Ant Dogg

Knocc It Off with the Net Bkangin
FREE JACKIE BOY...

R30LLiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by ViciousRidah » September 25th, 2010, 9:22 pm

H572DSTA wrote: O.G. KeKe loco is H.I.P. He was killed back in the 90's after a shootout with the law.
If your talkin about Ke Ke the albino dude, he is alive and doing well. I got a chance to meet this dude with my homeboy on PCH in the beach sometime back, he is a seasoned no chase no cutt pimp going cross country with it, I think he is deep in the game for at least 10 years and has been getting racks by the long stacks for a many years now.But he's alive.[/quote]


THEY TALKIN BOUT OG KEKE NOT THAT NIGGA FROM NOTS

[/quote]
Oh alright I maybe got thangs tangled and mixed up.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by Quepolo3 » October 15th, 2011, 11:07 am

ViciousRidah wrote:
H572DSTA wrote: O.G. KeKe loco is H.I.P. He was killed back in the 90's after a shootout with the law.
If your talkin about Ke Ke the albino dude, he is alive and doing well. I got a chance to meet this dude with my homeboy on PCH in the beach sometime back, he is a seasoned no chase no cutt pimp going cross country with it, I think he is deep in the game for at least 10 years and has been getting racks by the long stacks for a many years now.But he's alive.

THEY TALKIN BOUT OG KEKE NOT THAT NIGGA FROM NOTS

[/quote]
Oh alright I maybe got thangs tangled and mixed up.[/quote]

@ViciousRidah- I should have made been more clear. I was talking about Big KeKe, not Lil Keke. I think Lil Keke is still doing his Hip hop thang.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: July 3rd, 2004, 8:00 pm
Country: Israel
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem
Location: SPRING LAKE, NC
Contact:

Re: Original Harlem Crip, Rollin' 30s

Unread post by TarHeelRED » September 12th, 2012, 11:41 pm

Are the Harlems and the 40s still beefing?

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Original Harlem Crip, Rollin' 30s

Unread post by Quepolo3 » February 11th, 2013, 7:55 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:Are the Harlems and the 40s still beefing?
What's up TarHeel! Hope all is well homie! It's my understanding that this beef has been squashed. That's the last I heard anyway!

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Re: Original Harlem Crip, Rollin' 30s

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 12th, 2013, 7:49 am

TarHeelRED wrote:Are the Harlems and the 40s still beefing?
no.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: July 3rd, 2004, 8:00 pm
Country: Israel
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem
Location: SPRING LAKE, NC
Contact:

Re: Original Harlem Crip, Rollin' 30s

Unread post by TarHeelRED » February 16th, 2013, 11:46 pm

Preciate it fellas.

Mexica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 26
Joined: March 28th, 2014, 8:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los angeles

Re: Original Harlem Crip, Rollin' 30s

Unread post by Mexica » March 31st, 2014, 12:49 am

i be im 30s hood daily smashing around , post up on 39 and danker , danker leighton to expo plus i be in park on western with library , i be on dalton halldale , the other side of expo is atc hood now , but from expo to king western to normandie it looks like dead out there , old crack heads , balisians on western , but i dont see no 30s !!! i ran to 18 atc 40s around there but no 30s ,and inside danker park you see few atc fools , you see old tags on cement , but o 30s !!! did they migrate , or they got smash by 40s ??? i know hps wack out 30s in their hit ups !!!

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 581
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Original Harlem Crip, Rollin' 30s

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 18th, 2014, 5:44 am

Shut up lyin' you bitch ass weirdo. Lmao



Mexica wrote:i be im 30s hood daily smashing around , post up on 39 and danker , danker leighton to expo plus i be in park on western with library , i be on dalton halldale , the other side of expo is atc hood now , but from expo to king western to normandie it looks like dead out there , old crack heads , balisians on western , but i dont see no 30s !!! i ran to 18 atc 40s around there but no 30s ,and inside danker park you see few atc fools , you see old tags on cement , but o 30s !!! did they migrate , or they got smash by 40s ??? i know hps wack out 30s in their hit ups !!!

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”