BLOOD FOR LIFE

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
MaddRonald
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

BLOOD FOR LIFE

Unread post by MaddRonald » August 12th, 2004, 1:25 am

WHAT IS THE TRUE MEANING OF BLOOD?

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: BLOOD FOR LIFE

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » August 12th, 2004, 8:33 am

OMG...LMAO... :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock:

DONT MIND ME CUZZ... :wink:

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 14th, 2004, 3:08 pm

Cutthroat333 wrote:OMG...LMAO... :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock:

DONT MIND ME CUZZ... :wink:
your last few posts on here have not contributed to the board positively in anyway. I think you should either dont post shit and just come on here and read, or just stop coming through. These types of immature posts is exactly what I DONT want to see on the board. Can we have some real people with some real thoughts and real ideas post????????????????

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » August 14th, 2004, 7:32 pm

noww, to me, im not a gang member or nothin so keep that in mind but when i hear the word blood, i think brother, i think of family, maybe thats not the type of answer you were looking for, but thats my 2 cents

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » August 17th, 2004, 11:52 am

I HEAR YOU ALONSO AND I UNDERSTAND YOUR OPINION...

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » August 21st, 2004, 10:51 am

O/G/B MADD RONALD wrote:WHAT IS THE TRUE MEANING OF BLOOD?
funny i would know dis but we had dis one snake nigga workin with us a while back,he use to be down with inglewood family b's,but anyway he basicly was our spy n sh*t,u know told us sh*t bout dem an told us plans dey had,in return,we wouldn't beat his lil bit*h ass,anyway back to the point,blood stans for,brotherly-love-over-our-depression

real b's on here should've known that

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » August 21st, 2004, 1:29 pm

*deepsky* wrote:
funny i would know dis but we had dis one snake nigga workin with us a while back,he use to be down with inglewood family b's,but anyway he basicly was our spy n sh*t,u know told us sh*t bout dem an told us plans dey had,in return,we wouldn't beat his lil bit*h ass,anyway back to the point,blood stans for,brotherly-love-over-our-depression

real b's on here should've known that
NAW CUZZ, WE DONT DO THOSE...SPYS...EVEN IF THEY WORKIN FOR YOU, WE DONT MESS WITH THOSE TYPES, GET CAUGHT SLIPPIN, BETTA BE READY FOR IT, AINT NO SPY FOR ME AND YOU GET A PASS THING GOIN ON, OVER HERE

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » August 21st, 2004, 2:09 pm

blood stands for Brotherly love over our depression,i shouldn't have been the first to answer that correctly

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » August 22nd, 2004, 11:46 am

deepsky u r not frum kelly park or cali u officially exposed

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » August 22nd, 2004, 11:47 am

get out of here . beat it

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » August 22nd, 2004, 1:52 pm

Q wrote:deepsky u r not frum kelly park or cali u officially exposed
exposed?? how the hell can u expose someone over the internet??lol,yall crack me up witt all that exposed stuff,you jus dicc ridin,like everybody else,u think it makes u hard,u have to put on a image 4 people u neva even met?real niggas keep stuff like that to dey self,u think im goin to stop posting on here because some online computer nerds talks crap,???u really need to think about that,u jus goin by wat other people are sayin,but ima let u continue to post your little tuff gut comebacks,don't worry i won't tarnesh your image 4 the web site people.real niggas wouldn't give a damn bout somebody who they think is fake,4real,it's sad really,grown men on a web site fourm to act tuff an cool,it must really hurt to be ya'll,oh yea,since i so called been exposed,tell me how,or wat i been exposed as??an more importantly,wat exacatly does it matter to u

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » August 22nd, 2004, 2:51 pm

yeah this gettin exposed stuff is gettin old, who cares what who is its not like u will ever really know, if they can contribute to the site then let it go

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » August 23rd, 2004, 1:19 pm

demonte wrote:yeah this gettin exposed stuff is gettin old, who cares what who is its not like u will ever really know, if they can contribute to the site then let it go
finally,someone on here with a brain,^^^^more niggas on here need to think like u do

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 24th, 2004, 5:18 am

i would say blood means blood brother ...when the crips killed the young guys at the paladium i think his name was ballou all the sets who wasnt turning crips decided to unite and the brims who was super big back then the pueblos the huntaz the bishops the swans the piru who just had a beef with the cc's decided to form a big set were all the member will be blood brothaz united and down to face the crip invasion ....am i wrong may be but i dont think blood have any other meaning i also heard that the brothaz in vietnam called themselvs blood

MaddRonald
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MaddRonald » August 31st, 2004, 11:56 pm

THE BROTHERS THAT FOUGHT IN VIETNAM WERE CALLED "BLOODS" BLOOD IS THE WORD THAT UNITED US IN RESISTANCE AGAINST THE CRIPS AND BROUGHT ALL OF THE INDEPENDENT SETTS TOGETHER THAT DID NOT BECOME CRIPS. BLOOD BROTHER IS RIGHT. THE ACRONYM THAT DERIVES FROM THE LETTERS IS ACTUALLY AN EAST COAST THING.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » September 9th, 2004, 1:52 am

in the bay area...blood means family...cousin was a word often used as well...but blood, iwould think as it is not really discussed out here, really came from the black panther movement out here, and this as before the crip blood movement(i'm speaking on our use of the word)...you will often here old timers(dudes in their 40-60s) call the young generations youngbloods...
ronald, you being older...do your remember the panthers in la?
i hear older cats speak of la(before the banging days) as a place of fast women and fast money, so the nation and others groups used to head out ther preaching and trying to convert...
any clarification on this?

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » September 14th, 2004, 11:39 am

O/G/B MADD RONALD wrote:THE BROTHERS THAT FOUGHT IN VIETNAM WERE CALLED "BLOODS" BLOOD IS THE WORD THAT UNITED US IN RESISTANCE AGAINST THE CRIPS AND BROUGHT ALL OF THE INDEPENDENT SETTS TOGETHER THAT DID NOT BECOME CRIPS. BLOOD BROTHER IS RIGHT. THE ACRONYM THAT DERIVES FROM THE LETTERS IS ACTUALLY AN EAST COAST THING.
wow i suppose that means im right

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”