GUERILLA BLACK

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

GUERILLA BLACK

Unread post by MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 » August 19th, 2004, 9:26 am

LAST EDITION OF XXL HE WAS TALKIN ABOUT the CRAZY LIFE HE HAD AND HIM BEIN HOOKED UP with FOOLZ FROM the ROLLIN 60'S, 9-0 MAFIA'S AND PALMER BLOCC COMPTON CRIPS. HE LOOKED KINDA OUT OF IT SPORTIN A NEW YORK JERSEY THO, I WAS LIKE WHAT the HELL? U GOTTA REP WEST COAST, HOMIE... ANYWAY, IS THIS HOMIE FO REAL OR IS HE ANOTHER SO CALLED THUG?

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: GUERILLA BLACK

Unread post by R-Tistic » August 20th, 2004, 2:27 am

I donno if he's for real, but I do know he is definitely a fake ass biggie. I thought Shyne sounded like Biggie until I heard this dude.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » August 21st, 2004, 5:05 pm

how can you call him a fake biggie ? that nigga cant help him self if he realy sound like that dont knock the nigga for his voice i hate when people try to do that like back in 96 everybody said that crucial conflict
tried to be like bonethugs just for the simple fact that every body in
crucial conflict had braids lol that sh-t is petty man

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » August 22nd, 2004, 1:46 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:how can you call him a fake biggie ? that nigga cant help him self if he realy sound like that dont knock the nigga for his voice i hate when people try to do that like back in 96 everybody said that crucial conflict
WOOOOOOOOW......NO....that is not the case.

Crucial conflict raps fast but didn't sound shit like Bone to me, I never compared em. You almost have to be a dic rider to not realize that Guerilla sounds JUST like biggie. Not just his voice, but his delivery, the pauses in his flow, the lyrics, all of that. He soudns EXACTLY like him, Shyne didn't even sound that much like Biggie compared to Guerilla. So I CAN call him a fake biggie. I am not knockin his voice, I am knockin his entire style.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » August 23rd, 2004, 5:01 pm

i havent realy heard him rap but i heard him a lil bit i just gota hear him again but you got a point ther

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » August 23rd, 2004, 5:06 pm

I just seen his video and he is trying to rap just like Biggie.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » August 23rd, 2004, 5:25 pm

when he used to be down south he used to rap like mystical, he a bitter, and the realetivez dissin him sayin he lien about all his gang affilations

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » October 2nd, 2004, 6:07 pm

What gang and sett does Guerilla Black suppose 2 be from if he's claiming something?

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » October 4th, 2004, 6:00 am

Guerilla black is so terrible its depressing. He sounds like Biggie and his raps suck. What baffles me is how did this dude get a record deal? I feel sorry for the dude, somebody mistakenly told him he was a good rapper.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » October 29th, 2004, 1:13 pm

I have th ecd an din the video he wears a red shirt and he show leuders park and them habging out?? An din the song he said the the LP's use to chase him daily?? But i thought he was a crip

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » October 29th, 2004, 4:25 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:I have th ecd an din the video he wears a red shirt and he show leuders park and them habging out?? An din the song he said the the LP's use to chase him daily?? But i thought he was a crip
I read in an interview that he did, that he lived in palmer blocks hood

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 29th, 2004, 12:22 pm

Guerilla Blacc aint from the hood. That fat fucc is a joke. Straight up fuccin joke. and im not gonna say he bites biggy's shyt cuz biggy succs too. ill slap the fat out his ugly a$$. Makin a video in COMPTON. watch that foo get shot the fucc up. or laid the fucc out. Guerilla must be trippen. cuz he aint no hoodsta, he aint no bloccsta, he aint no pimpsta and he definently aint no gangsta. Drop the mic Guerilla. off the real.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 30th, 2004, 3:22 am

ITS PLENTY OF BOMPTON NIGGAZ THAT ARE ON THIS SITE THAT HAVE VOUCHED FOR HIM AND SAID THEY RAN WITH THE NIGGA. SO WHAT ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT.

Digital_Designs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Digital_Designs » December 5th, 2004, 3:58 pm

Y.G. wrote:ITS PLENTY OF compton NIGGAZ THAT ARE ON THIS SITE THAT HAVE VOUCHED FOR HIM AND SAID THEY RAN WITH THE NIGGA. SO WHAT ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT.
you already know internet bangers like to hate and talk out their as$es half these fools would tell you Eazy wasnt from Kelly you'd believe it

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » December 7th, 2004, 7:33 am

Digital_Designs wrote:
Y.G. wrote:ITS PLENTY OF compton NIGGAZ THAT ARE ON THIS SITE THAT HAVE VOUCHED FOR HIM AND SAID THEY RAN WITH THE NIGGA. SO WHAT ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT.
you already know internet bangers like to hate and talk out their as$es half these fools would tell you Eazy wasnt from Kelly you'd believe it
Eazy wasnt from no Kelly... i know that ni99a sister... he was ass... i remember he came to NY and aint even wanna go outside...

Nah im buggin!!!

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » December 8th, 2004, 3:05 pm

Big Wy from the Relativez put out a diss on Guerilla Black... kalled Bompton, saying he aint from the hood and act like a fake Biggie.

TD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TD » March 29th, 2006, 7:28 pm

yo wat hood did dis fat nigga roll thru wen he shot the music video "compton"...i kno he rolled fru lueders park n possibly kelly park. the guy doing bench presses on d lawn..wot hood was that?...b4 that shot, it jus sed compton blvd.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 29th, 2006, 9:02 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:how can you call him a fake biggie ? that nigga cant help him self if he realy sound like that dont knock the nigga for his voice i hate when people try to do that like back in 96 everybody said that crucial conflict
HIs songs before compton were nothing like Biggie's style

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » May 16th, 2006, 10:33 am

a few cats from PBCC is definitly behing G-Blacks success, thats confirmed on the ground, but G-Black fugg with anybody on this rap shit...even got a few LPP cats he was gonna put out but they shit may have been shelfed

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 17th, 2006, 7:27 am

[quote="Al_Capone_aka_pNuT"]a few cats from PBCC is definitly behing G-Blacks success, thats confirmed on the ground, but G-Black fugg with anybody on this rap shit...even got a few LPP cats he was gonna put out but they shit may have been shelfed[/quote]and wassup with yo cuzz j ride from errrp gang ? yeah his manager gate he hooked with that old ass mobsta

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » May 17th, 2006, 11:11 pm

bgcasper wrote:
Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:a few cats from PBCC is definitly behing G-Blacks success, thats confirmed on the ground, but G-Black fugg with anybody on this rap shit...even got a few LPP cats he was gonna put out but they shit may have been shelfed
and wassup with yo cuzz j ride from errrp gang ? yeah his manager gate he hooked with that old ass mobsta
my cuzz J-Ride just got total control of Prosperity Records and is pretty much mapping out what his routine is gonna be regarding new releases etc... bing that he is C.E.O. now he decided not to link up with G-Black connect and try to shop for his own distribution deal (new album coming next year) go get "the Long Awaited" by J-Ride (purchase on the net)

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 18th, 2006, 1:35 am

[quote="Al_Capone_aka_pNuT"][quote="bgcasper"][quote="Al_Capone_aka_pNuT"]a few cats from PBCC is definitly behing G-Blacks success, thats confirmed on the ground, but G-Black fugg with anybody on this rap shit...even got a few LPP cats he was gonna put out but they shit may have been shelfed[/quote]and wassup with yo cuzz j ride from errrp gang ? yeah his manager gate he hooked with that old ass mobsta[/quote]

my cuzz J-Ride just got total control of Prosperity Records and is pretty much mapping out what his routine is gonna be regarding new releases etc... bing that he is C.E.O. now he decided not to link up with G-Black connect and try to shop for his own distribution deal (new album coming next year) go get "the Long Awaited" by J-Ride (purchase on the net)[/quote]

its good to c homies doin their thang .i mean all that gangsta shit belongs to the streets why lettin ''the man'' pimp yo shit .like i got respect for daddy v he keep on doin his shit and hopefully he''ll succeed he got young ace from farm on his camp ...look out for lil e and the fed team too doin in it for that part of town ...yall have the young hoggs tj santana and all them hooked with nutty ...dresta and bg should be free this summer compton gonna crack big time ...