Denver Lane Bloods of Los Angeles

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
spanyloc2005
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

DENVER LANE BLOODS?

Unread post by spanyloc2005 » August 8th, 2003, 1:01 am

CAN ANYONE DROP ANY KNOWLEDGE THEY HAVE ABOUT THE DENVER LANE BLOOD GANG, I KNOW THEIR HOOD IS ON 109TH AND FIGUREAO, AND ALSO 111TH, 115TH AND SOME OTHER 100 blocks, DID THEY GET KICCED OUT OF THIER ORIGINAL HOOD ON DENVER AVE AFTER FUEDING WITH THE HOOVERS, I HEARD THAT THEY WERE ONCE CALLED THE FIGUREAO BOYS. DO THEY FUED WITH ANY OF THE ROLLIN FAMILY GANGS (40'S,60S,90'S) I KNOW THEY FUNK WITH THE RAYMONDS AND HARD TIME HUSTLERS, DO THEY HAVE ANY PARKS, ARE THEY STILL ACTIVE OR A RIDER GANG, DID B-BRAZY OF WS DLB GET KILLED, WHAT SCHOOL DO MOST MEMEBERS GO TO, AREN'T THEY IN A FUED WITH INGLEWOOD PIRU GANG, WHAT ABOUT PARKS OR HANG OUTS? WHO IS MORE DANGEROUS THE DENVER LANES OR THE ROLLIN 40'S ?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: DENVER LANE BLOODS?

Unread post by Y.G. » August 8th, 2003, 2:21 am

DENVA LANES FUNK WITH US THE CAMPANELLA PARK P.I.R.U. THEY ARE PRETTY ACTIVE CAN THEY FADE US. COME ON NOW YOU KNOW MY ANSWER, BUT I DO KNOW THAT THEY GIVE RAYMOND PROBLEMS THATS FO' SHO.

M.T. CAPONE

Unread post by M.T. CAPONE » August 13th, 2003, 2:27 pm

i stayed in lanes hood fo a minute, when i got kicked out my house, i stayed with my homies who's dad is og of lanes, acording to them lanes hood is from 119st to i think it was 97st, i think he might have been lien, cuz othaz told me they hood to 104. Raymonds be on 120st, i wasnt really in they main hood, i was up off 118th, some catz from pdl stay on 115st, and anthens parks be at the liquor store on 120st and fig. DL fo a minute was coo with 112 broadways crips but that junk lastest fo like never, broadways be up the block on brodway and imperial at the fish place and junk. They beefin with raymonds, nhc111, hoovers, hard time hustlas, south los,(jus the lil niggaz, the ogz from south los is coo with lanes). I kno they got or used to have a small lil beef with cmg, only some of the members though, i think they coo now. Brazy got killed few months ago. I heard lots of diff who killed him, 1 person said hoovers, othaz said 60s, othaz said south los, othaz said some otha essays. All I kno was his funeral was on adams and la brea down the block from my house. I forget what park they be goin to, they be taggin with green and shit, hella them catz be at this 1 apartment building on fig, tagged up like a ma fucka in all green.

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Denver Lane Bloods

Unread post by wattscrackin » January 11th, 2004, 2:46 am

anybody heard of Figeroua Rida Gang, FRG clique ????

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: duz Denver Lane Bloods got different cliques?

Unread post by whitekid » January 11th, 2004, 6:23 pm

how active is DLB

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » January 12th, 2004, 10:47 am

I stayed in lanes hood for a few months, stayed at the house of wanna the ogz, I dont remember if there was any sub hoods, I know at the time when I was over there they was runnin from 97-120 and they had took over 77st from the hoovers, I do no that a lot of catz from passedena denver lanes stay on 115 behind the freeway. They really active, they stay out in from of them apartments on 109 and fig, and they runnin shit all the way to 120, I stayed on 118th and denver ave, I aint think they was that active over there, till one day I was walkin to the liquor store on 118 and fig, and like 15 lil niggaz was rollin on bikes throwin up lanes and like 3 cars full of niggaz was rollin threw just throwin up lanes and shit, first time i even seen lanes on that side, I thought I was finna get blasted, cujz im goin around there sportin all blue cuz I dont own no white clothes cuz I live in Schoolyards Hood. Also lil niggaz be rollin threw with heats on the bikes patrolin threw the hood. I dont think frg is a sub hood of lanes, I'll ask the homies next time I talk to them.

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » January 12th, 2004, 5:10 pm

i would think "figaroua ridah gang" is just a name them niggaz use cuz u know how niggaz get cocky and start makin up names....

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Denver Lane Bloods

Unread post by D. » January 15th, 2004, 6:47 am

Are the Lanes still clicked up with the Crenshaw Mafia ?

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Denver Lane Bloods

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » January 15th, 2004, 12:13 pm

Fo a minute they was beefin, cuz some cmgs accidently shot at an og from lanes dressed up like hard time hustlers and junk, so some of the cats from lanes in cmg and dlb is beefin, but not the entire hoods

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » January 27th, 2004, 5:39 pm

THE 109 DL'Z ARE ACTIVE. THEY BEEN GIVING THE HOOVERS SERIOUS TREATMENT LATELY. THEY EVEN PUSHED 112 HOOVER OUT OF THEIR HOOD NOW. IF U NOTICE ON THE MAP THE 112 HOOVERS ARE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF VERMONT NOW, THEY NO LONGER ROLL ON HOOVER

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » January 27th, 2004, 9:24 pm

Ain't Lanes over by 111 and Denver too ? A chick I " I will get banned" brother live over there......

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » January 27th, 2004, 9:27 pm

yeah they runnin all the way up to 119

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » January 27th, 2004, 9:39 pm

Mysonne wrote:yeah they runnin all the way up to 119
Oh ok Good lookin Homie.....

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » January 28th, 2004, 7:36 pm

mangler wrote:....RSC..JUNGLES..LANES...SOME BRIMS...74X83HOOVERS R THE ONLY ACTIVE WESTSIDE GANGS
Is this a joke about active ws gangs? what about R20s, R30s, R40s, R90s, VNG, ETG, City Stones, etc. Lets keep this topic to the Denver Lanes, and post correct and accurate information.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » January 28th, 2004, 7:50 pm

YEA OK, ILL INCLUDED 20 ON 27ST, BUT THE AVES AND BDS R HISTORY, 30'S ON 39ST AND THE PARK, AVES R HISTORY, 4OS R CRACKIN A LITTLE, THE ETG'S R NOT ACTIVE, NOT LIKE THEY USED TO BE .BACCWEST IS HISTORY.....THE KILLINGS R DOWN BETWEEN THE 30S AND 20S, ETGS AND 60S...ITS MORE OF A 30/40BEEF AND 60/74X83HOOVER BEEF. 90S R NOT TRIPPING RIGHT NOW..YOU'VE BEEN OUT THE FIELD FOR AWHILE NOW ALONSO.
Last edited by mangler on February 19th, 2004, 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » January 28th, 2004, 8:04 pm

mangler wrote:
alonso wrote:
mangler wrote:....RSC..JUNGLES..LANES...SOME BRIMS...74X83HOOVERS R THE ONLY ACTIVE WESTSIDE GANGS
Is this a joke about active ws gangs? what about R20s, R30s, R40s, R90s, VNG, ETG, City Stones, etc. Lets keep this topic to the Denver Lanes, and post correct and accurate information.
YEA OK, ILL INCLUDED 20 ON 27ST, BUT THE AVES AND BDS R HISTORY, 30'S ON 39ST AND THE PARK, AVES R HISTORY, 4OS R CRACKIN A LITTLE, THE ETG'S R NOT ACTIVE, NOT LIKE THEY USED TO BE .BACCWEST IS HISTORY.....THE KILLINGS R DOWN BETWEEN THE 30S AND 20S, ETGS AND 60S...ITS MORE OF A 30/40BEEF AND 60/74X83HOOVER BEEF. 90S R NOT TRIPPING RIGHT NOW..YOU'VE BEEN OUT THE FIELD FOR AWHILE NOW ALONSO.
I have been to more gang homicide scenes in the last 6 months than you probably have ever been to in your life (unless you are a cop). I just came from spending two days in the Nickersons, and if you read any of the articles on the site, you will see that I go to many hoods such as the 60s when that injunction went down. There were 2 murders in the 62 Brims this month, I was at one 1 of those scenes, so where do you get off stating I have been out the field for a while?

The west side has more active neighborhoods than what you are stating. The 50s NHC have been active, the City Stones been busy at it, Crenshaw Mafia, WS Athens, and even the little Legend Crips, who shot up a funeral a few months back. So get out from under that rock you are under. The string is about the Denver Lanes and lets keep it that way.

Also the killings are down for all neighborhoods.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 28th, 2004, 8:55 pm

you are wrong if you thinkI am just a spectator. But the Lanes are definitely an active set. Got some close homies from there. I will be posting some info on the lanes real soon, I am waiting for a "dead homies" list for them now.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 29th, 2004, 3:12 am

THERE ARE PLENTY OF ACTIVE HOODS WHETHER P.I.R.U.,BLOOD,OR CRIP IN WEST LA.

Unread post by Guest » January 30th, 2004, 1:48 am

They also be holdin it down in Pasadena on washington ave. and some other places. mainly most of north east Pasadena. But i've heard of some people in South Pasadena claimin pdl. PDL has died down a little, theyre still pretty deep. They be blastin on PRC and ABC a grip and.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » January 30th, 2004, 5:08 pm

First off Y.G. I dont know what u talkin on. lanes aint givin the Raymonds no kinda problems. U oughta stay worryin about campinella bizness.

And to the "guest". DL's is deep in dena but they aint holdin down a damn thing. Pasadena Raymonds is the main crip force blastin in dena. DLs and SLs is scared of Raymonds. if anybody gets blasted its the altadena niggas in the hills. And aint nobody in south pasa claimin no pdl. who the asians down there? u sound stupid.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 2nd, 2004, 2:14 am

ON P.I.R.U. I KNOW SOME FOOLS FROM YOUR HOOD THAT ARE ASHAMED OF RAYMONDS 102'S ARE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND IN INGLEWOOD OR INGLEWATTS LIKE THEY CALL IT. THE 120'S ARE TAKIN ON THE ATHEN PARK BOYS AND LA DENVER LANES NOT TO MENTION THE CRIP HOODS. LAST BUT NOT LEAST PASADENA RAYMONDS AIN'T DOIN NOTHIN EITHER THE LAST TIME I WENT TO PASADENA WAS IN APRIL OF 2003 TO PLAY IN THE 3 0N 3 HOOP IT UP TOURNAMENT AND ALL YOU SEEN WAS RED NOT JUST AT THE PARK BUT ALL OVER THE CITY.

P.S. THE NELLAS IS FINE ASK TRAGNIEW PARK, ORIGINAL SWAMPS, AND CV 155ST. THEY TELL YOU THAT WE STRAIGHT THEY WON'T SAY IN THOSE WORDS BUT WE WILL ALWAYS BE AROUND HOMIE.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 2nd, 2004, 8:36 am

as far as a nigga bein ashamed of 102, if there is such a nigga u need to send me his name and let me know about that. RAYMONDS has a lot of enemies. so what. we still here and gone stay. we got a lot of allies too. but i dont see whats so different from any other hood. PASADENA RAYMONDS is straight killas and ridas because we go thru the same pretty much as 102. PASADENA niggas is few but they all know we there and we killin fools. Ask the dls, the sls, and u can even go up in altadena and ask them bloc niggas too. dont get it twisted just cause PASADENA is full of red rags. the hood is deep regardless cause its all RAYMOND. LA RAYMONDS can come out here, smoke niggas and hop back on the freeway. just like PASADENA RAYMONDS hit the freeway and come put some work in LA. we all RAYMOND. i dont doubt any hoods life, thats all good. but best believe the RAYMONDS is doin fine too, homie. and thats on RAYMOND. matter of fact i would prefer to have a smaller hood cause at least u know who the ridas are. dl's may be deep in DENA but thats it. they aint ridas. might be a few but i'll tell u right now, if they aint deep when they see u, they bitches. and if they are deep, u should see how fast they run when niggas pull the heat on they "deep" asses, lol. i respect any hood that aint deep but still puttin in work cause it takes alot of balls to represent as the underdog CRIP hood in a red plagued city. feel me?

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 2nd, 2004, 11:30 am

PASADENA HAS BEEN POPING LIKE A MUTHA FUCCC, NIGGAS BEEN GETING POP AND SHIT RIGHT NOW IF YOU DONT KNOW DENA DONT ROLL THOUGH.. CUZZ YOU MIGHT GET POPED...FOR REAL... MY LIL LOCO FROM RAYMOND AND TO SET THE RECORD STRIGHT. D.L. IN DENA JUST BANG THE COLOR BECAUSE MOST OF THEM WENT TO P.H.S. WHICH IS A HIGH SCHOOL THERE AND THEN THEY TURED OUT AND JUST WALK ON THE HOOD.. DONT GET JUMP IN DONT DO SHIT BUT WEAR THE COLOR AND SAY DOG... BUT WHEN IT CUM'S TO BUSTEN.. THEY ANIT PUTING IN WORK . ALL I GOT TO SAY IS AUG 2003

koach

Unread post by koach » February 14th, 2004, 10:43 am

THALOCPASADENA wrote:PASADENA HAS BEEN POPING LIKE A MUTHA FUCCC, NIGGAS BEEN GETING POP AND stuff RIGHT NOW IF YOU DONT KNOW DENA DONT ROLL THOUGH.. CUZZ YOU MIGHT GET POPED...FOR REAL... MY LIL LOCO FROM RAYMOND AND TO SET THE RECORD STRIGHT. D.L. IN DENA JUST BANG THE COLOR BECAUSE MOST OF THEM WENT TO P.H.S. WHICH IS A HIGH SCHOOL THERE AND THEN THEY TURED OUT AND JUST WALK ON THE HOOD.. DONT GET JUMP IN DONT DO stuff BUT WEAR THE COLOR AND SAY DOG... BUT WHEN IT CUM'S TO BUSTEN.. THEY ANIT PUTING IN WORK . ALL I GOT TO SAY IS AUG 2003
u gaydena net banger from gaymond aint pop`n $hit but tires from runin away so fast

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 19th, 2004, 9:45 am

koach wrote:
THALOCPASADENA wrote:PASADENA HAS BEEN POPING LIKE A MUTHA FUCCC, NIGGAS BEEN GETING POP AND stuff RIGHT NOW IF YOU DONT KNOW DENA DONT ROLL THOUGH.. CUZZ YOU MIGHT GET POPED...FOR REAL... MY LIL LOCO FROM RAYMOND AND TO SET THE RECORD STRIGHT. D.L. IN DENA JUST BANG THE COLOR BECAUSE MOST OF THEM WENT TO P.H.S. WHICH IS A HIGH SCHOOL THERE AND THEN THEY TURED OUT AND JUST WALK ON THE HOOD.. DONT GET JUMP IN DONT DO stuff BUT WEAR THE COLOR AND SAY DOG... BUT WHEN IT CUM'S TO BUSTEN.. THEY ANIT PUTING IN WORK . ALL I GOT TO SAY IS AUG 2003
u gaydena net banger from gaymond aint pop`n $hit but tires from runin away so fast
LOL WHAT A JOKE. LEARN TO SPELL YOUNGSTA... :lol:

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 19th, 2004, 10:00 am

dont get it twisted there are some realy pasadena dever lane like {TWO DOWN, ANT DOG, TWINS, OG CADDALIC, LIL BOO BOO,J-BONE, AND THERE ARE MORE BUT DONT GET IT TWISTED IF YOUR A CRIP AND YOU RUN INTO A REAL P.D.L. YOU IN FOR IT NO LIE. IT'S GOING TO BE LIKE POP CORN AROUND YOU. AND SOMEBODY GOING TO HAVE TOP RAMAN EVERY WHERE... IT'S JUST THE PASADENA SICKNESS NO MATTER WHAT SIDE YOU ON!!! DENA LOVE...

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 19th, 2004, 12:53 pm

THALOCPASADENA wrote:dont get it twisted there are some realy pasadena dever lane like {TWO DOWN, ANT DOG, TWINS, OG CADDALIC, LIL BOO BOO,J-BONE, AND THERE ARE MORE BUT DONT GET IT TWISTED IF YOUR A CRIP AND YOU RUN INTO A REAL P.D.L. YOU IN FOR IT NO LIE. IT'S GOING TO BE LIKE POP CORN AROUND YOU. AND SOMEBODY GOING TO HAVE TOP RAMAN EVERY WHERE... IT'S JUST THE PASADENA SICKNESS NO MATTER WHAT SIDE YOU ON!!! DENA LOVE...
??? YEA THAS ALL COOL LOC BUT THAT PUNK DONT KNOW NUTHIN BOUT THAT. HE A YOUNG DUMB PRETENDIN BUSTER. CHECC THE NIGGA POSTS. U GONE SEE HE AINT ABOUT SH*T SO I WOULDNT TRY TO RELATE TO DUDE IF I WAS U. HE AINT NO REAL DOG, CUZZ. QUIT BEIN SO NICE TO JUST ANYBODY... :roll:

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » March 8th, 2004, 5:31 pm

FU@# SLOOP'D NIGGA ANIT NEVER NICE BUT THE REAL IS THE REAL....... THATS ONCE EVERY BLUE MOON YOU RUN INTO THAT......RAYMOND CRIP FOE LIFE'S EAST WEST SIDE CRIP NI99A ....... O YEA FUCC YOU Y.G. SEE ME IN THE HOOD LOC ... RAYMOND OUT LOC 3 MIN'S....

STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » March 9th, 2004, 1:23 pm

`
Last edited by STREETGANG111 on March 20th, 2004, 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 9th, 2004, 5:12 pm

@Streetgang111…SO DO THEY STILL GOT THAT M&L POPPIN OFF OR WHAT??

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » March 9th, 2004, 7:08 pm

"WHAT"!!!!

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town