Denver Lane Bloods of Los Angeles

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: DENVER LANE BLOODS?

Unread post by Q » April 15th, 2004, 2:35 pm

Pasa wrote:as far as a nigga bein ashamed of 102, if there is such a nigga u need to send me his name and let me know about that. RAYMONDS has a lot of enemies. so what. we still here and gone stay. we got a lot of allies too. but i dont see whats so different from any other hood. PASADENA RAYMONDS is straight killas and ridas because we go thru the same pretty much as 102. PASADENA niggas is few but they all know we there and we killin fools. Ask the dls, the sls, and u can even go up in altadena and ask them bloc niggas too. dont get it twisted just cause PASADENA is full of red rags. the hood is deep regardless cause its all RAYMOND. LA RAYMONDS can come out here, smoke niggas and hop back on the freeway. just like PASADENA RAYMONDS hit the freeway and come put some work in LA. we all RAYMOND. i dont doubt any hoods life, thats all good. but best believe the RAYMONDS is doin fine too, homie. and thats on RAYMOND. matter of fact i would prefer to have a smaller hood cause at least u know who the ridas are. dl's may be deep in DENA but thats it. they aint ridas. might be a few but i'll tell u right now, if they aint deep when they see u, they women. and if they are deep, u should see how fast they run when niggas pull the heat on they "deep" asses, lol. i respect any hood that aint deep but still puttin in work cause it takes alot of balls to represent as the underdog CRIP hood in a red plagued city. feel me?

feel that

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » April 15th, 2004, 5:28 pm

I HEAR THAT THIS HOOD IS NOT OUT OFTEN AND ALSO THE ONLY PEOPLE YOU REALLY SEE OUT IN THEIR HOOD IS DENVER LANE HOODRATS FLAMMED UP. I HEAR LATELY THEY BEEN STAYIN PRETTY LOW KEY BECAUSE OF THE HOOVERS.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 15th, 2004, 5:31 pm

SNAP400 wrote:I HEAR THAT THIS HOOD IS NOT OUT OFTEN AND ALSO THE ONLY PEOPLE YOU REALLY SEE OUT IN THEIR HOOD IS DENVER LANE HOODRATS FLAMMED UP. I HEAR LATELY THEY BEEN STAYIN PRETTY LOW KEY BECAUSE OF THE HOOVERS.
I read on the "Banned List" that spreading false info could get you banned! LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL You are just biased for the HOOVERS. How do we know its not the RAYMONDS that have them in the house?

But on the real, the DL's be out there and they still flamed up homie. Ride over there with the Cross Atlantics and check em out. Or roll with the HOOVERS over there and post up with them hoodrats you speakin' on.

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » April 15th, 2004, 5:40 pm

ON THE REAL THOUGH YOU SOUNDIN LIKE A LITTLE BITCH GETTING ALL HOSTILE AND SHIT OVER THE COMPUTER YOU FUNNY ASS NIGGA. SOUNDIN LIKE A LITTLE SNITCH TRYIN TO PUT ME ON BLAST TO ALONSO ABOUT GETTIN BANNED FOR SPREADING FALSE INFO. YOU REALLY WANNA SE ME GET BANNED HUH. YOU REALLY DISLIKE ME HUH. LLLLLLLLLLOLOOOLLLLLLLLLL. WILL IT REALLY MAKE YOU THAT HAPPY IF ALONSO BANNED ME. I MEAN DAMN, THEIRS GOTTA BE SOMETHING OUT THERE THAT CAN MAKE YOU HAPPY. GO GET SOME PUSSY FOR YOUR FIRST TIME AND QUIT SITTING ON THE COMPUTER ALL DAY DRY SNITCHING ON NIGGAZ SO THEY CAN GET BANNED.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 15th, 2004, 7:03 pm

SNAP400 wrote:ON THE REAL THOUGH YOU SOUNDIN LIKE A LITTLE female GETTING ALL HOSTILE AND stuff OVER THE COMPUTER YOU FUNNY ASS NIGGA. SOUNDIN LIKE A LITTLE SNITCH TRYIN TO PUT ME ON BLAST TO ALONSO ABOUT GETTIN BANNED FOR SPREADING FALSE INFO. YOU REALLY WANNA SE ME GET BANNED HUH. YOU REALLY DISLIKE ME HUH. LLLLLLLLLLOLOOOLLLLLLLLLL. WILL IT REALLY MAKE YOU THAT HAPPY IF ALONSO BANNED ME. I MEAN DAMN, THEIRS GOTTA BE SOMETHING OUT THERE THAT CAN MAKE YOU HAPPY. GO GET SOME PUSSY FOR YOUR FIRST TIME AND QUIT SITTING ON THE COMPUTER ALL DAY DRY SNITCHING ON NIGGAZ SO THEY CAN GET BANNED.
Hostile? lol Not in the least bit. In fact, if you haven't read, I posted in this forum (PUBLICLY) that you are funny, I am usually trying to figure you out. lol Since you admittingly don't bang, I think it's funny that you run with all these rival sets, but then you are biased for them.

Also, the computer doesn't show expressions, that why I use LOL, to let you know I am laughing. Seriously, why didn't you just answer my questions instead of shooting back the snitch jacket and lack of sex? Where is your LOL's? lol Who's really hostile?!?! lol

And like I said, How do you know it ain't the Raymonds or 112 Broadways that got them off deck? And why don't you see them flaming, cause I do. Imean afterall, you kick it near there right?

By the way, I had some dime piece pussy the last two days, got her on film, now top that. And no, I don't want to see you banned, I want to see what set you will finally claim!

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » April 15th, 2004, 7:50 pm

HOMIE LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE I DONT BANG. I GOT PEEPZ FROM EVERYWHERE, BLOODS AND CRIPS. I DONT USE COLORLINES BEKUZ I DONT BANG. IM NOT FROM HOOVER, IM NOT FROM CROSS ATLANTIC, IM NOT FROM SWANS, IM NOT FROM "NOWHERE". YOU CAN CATCH ME ALL OVER LOS ANGELES ON DIFFERENT PAPER CHASES.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 15th, 2004, 8:10 pm

SNAP400 wrote:HOMIE LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE I DONT BANG. I GOT PEEPZ FROM EVERYWHERE, BLOODS AND CRIPS. I DONT USE COLORLINES BEKUZ I DONT BANG. IM NOT FROM HOOVER, IM NOT FROM CROSS ATLANTIC, IM NOT FROM SWANS, IM NOT FROM "NOWHERE". YOU CAN CATCH ME ALL OVER LOS ANGELES ON DIFFERENT PAPER CHASES.
That's right, get yo paper loc.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 22nd, 2004, 2:14 am

WELL I HAD TO PASS THROUGH THEY HOOD I COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO AND THEY WERE OUT THEIR THIcK TOO. IM GLAD MY CAR DIDN'T STOP OR RUN OUT OF GAS BECAUSE IM A QUIET PERSON, BUT IF ANY OF THEM WOULD OF ASK ME WHERE I WAS FROM I WOULD OF TOLD THEM AND THEN I PROBABLY WOULD OF GOT JUMP AND GOT MY ASS WHOOPED.

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » April 22nd, 2004, 4:38 pm

Y.G. wrote:WELL I HAD TO PASS THROUGH THEY HOOD I COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO AND THEY WERE OUT THEIR THIcK TOO. IM GLAD MY CAR DIDN'T STOP OR RUN OUT OF GAS BECAUSE IM A QUIET PERSON, BUT IF ANY OF THEM WOULD OF ASK ME WHERE I WAS FROM I WOULD OF TOLD THEM AND THEN I PROBABLY WOULD OF GOT JUMP AND GOT MY ASS WHOOPED.
OR YO AZZ WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD.
THAT DOESNT SOUND TO SMART Y.G
IM NOT TRYING TO DO DIS BUT READ
WHAT YOU WROTE AND THINK ON IT
AND ASK YOURSELF WOULD THAT HAVE
BEEN SMART? SERIOUSLY

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 23rd, 2004, 2:56 am

MOST YOUNG NIGGAZ MY AGE DON'T THINK ABOUT stuff LIKE THAT IN THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT BECAUSE ASK MOST NIGGAZ AND THEY WOULD TELL YOU THAT THEY DONE SOME mess LIKE THAT AND PROBABLY HOW THEY GOT THEIR NAME.

Slim2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Slim2 » April 24th, 2004, 10:52 am

GROOVE LET ME TELL U HOW IT IS THESE NIGGAZ IS SMOKEN WET EVERYDAY WISHEN BRAZY WAS THERE THEY ANIT BEN PUTIN NO WORK AND I NO FOR A FACT TEN SE7EN HOOVA CRIMINAL GANG

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » May 10th, 2004, 3:31 pm

lanes pushin the hoovers out they hood (im talking the 104 hoovers)

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » May 10th, 2004, 6:58 pm

youngspade wrote:lanes pushin the hoovers out they hood (im talking the 104 hoovers)
no 104 hoovers in L.A

SMOKINBUDDA

Unread post by SMOKINBUDDA » May 10th, 2004, 7:22 pm

THALOCPASADENA wrote:PASADENA HAS BEEN POPING LIKE A MUTHA FUCCC, NIGGAS BEEN GETING POP AND stuff RIGHT NOW IF YOU DONT KNOW DENA DONT ROLL THOUGH.. CUZZ YOU MIGHT GET POPED...FOR REAL... MY LIL LOCO FROM RAYMOND AND TO SET THE RECORD STRIGHT. D.L. IN DENA JUST BANG THE COLOR BECAUSE MOST OF THEM WENT TO P.H.S. WHICH IS A HIGH SCHOOL THERE AND THEN THEY TURED OUT AND JUST WALK ON THE HOOD.. DONT GET JUMP IN DONT DO stuff BUT WEAR THE COLOR AND SAY DOG... BUT WHEN IT CUM'S TO BUSTEN.. THEY ANIT PUTING IN WORK . ALL I GOT TO SAY IS AUG 2003
what happened august 2003??

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » May 10th, 2004, 8:49 pm

yea what happen

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 13th, 2004, 2:55 am

Slim2 wrote:GROOVE LET ME TELL U HOW IT IS THESE NIGGAZ IS SMOKEN WET EVERYDAY WISHEN BRAZY WAS THERE THEY ANIT BEN PUTIN NO WORK AND I NO FOR A FACT TEN SE7EN HOOVA CRIMINAL GANG

NIGGA YOU MUST BE SMOKE WET BEcKAUSE EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT THE DL'S TOOK YOU HOLD. STEP OUTSIDE IN SOME ORANGE AND SEE YOU MUST OF BEEN SLEEP FOR ALONG TIME OTHER SOMETHIN LOL.

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 » May 14th, 2004, 11:15 am

ANY OF Y'ALL GOT INFO ON the BEEF BETWEEN the LANES AND 18 ST? WHO'S TAKIN THAT ONE SO FAR?

xXSbytheXx

Unread post by xXSbytheXx » July 10th, 2004, 7:40 pm

well for just for everyones information i've never seen a raymond out on the street and I do live in Dena... they just never come out.. I see the Pasadena DLs, Altadena DLs and the Project Gang out more then anyone.. The ABC put in work too... Top Raimen leaven us or what?
I only seen a few fools from there around Muir HS and Pasadena HS...

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » July 10th, 2004, 8:13 pm

xXSbytheXx wrote:well for just for everyones information i've never seen a raymond out on the street and I do live in Dena... they just never come out.. I see the Pasadena DLs, Altadena DLs and the Project Gang out more then anyone.. The ABC put in work too... Top Raimen leaven us or what?
nigga cause you aint lookin THE RAYMONDS is all over dena
when you thinkin abc is puttin in worc its really THE RAYMONDS

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » July 14th, 2004, 2:04 pm

xXSbytheXx wrote:well for just for everyones information i've never seen a raymond out on the street and I do live in Dena... they just never come out.. I see the Pasadena DLs, Altadena DLs and the Project Gang out more then anyone.. The ABC put in work too... Top Raimen leaven us or what?

??? FIRST OFF DISNEYLAND-LOVER WHERE ARE U FROM AND WHERE DO U LIVE? RAYMONDS IS ALL THRU DENA AND I SHOULD KNOW. PLUS JUST LIKE THE HOMIE SAID, U THINK ITS THE blocks SMOKIN YALL CAUSE THATS WHAT WE WANT YALL DUMB ASSES TO THINK, LOL. ABC PUT IN WORC? LOL. ALTADENA DLS? LOL. OH AND I SEE U TRYIN TO PUMP UP THAT SIDELINE WANNABE DISNEYLAND CREW THE PROJECT GANG, LOL. MAN THEY AINT NO FACTOR. WHENEVER I'M ROLLIN THRU DENA I ALWAYS CATCH FOOLS FLAMED ON THE STREETS AND THEY THE FIRST TO NOT C TRIPPIN OR THEY SAY THEY DONT BANG. YALL SHOULD REALLY STOP LETTIN FOOLS WALK ON YALL HOOD. :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P :mrgreen:

Slim2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Slim2 » July 14th, 2004, 10:37 pm

Y.G. wrote:
Slim2 wrote:GROOVE LET ME TELL U HOW IT IS THESE NIGGAZ IS SMOKEN WET EVERYDAY WISHEN BRAZY WAS THERE THEY ANIT BEN PUTIN NO WORK AND I NO FOR A FACT TEN SE7EN HOOVA CRIMINAL GANG

NIGGA YOU MUST BE SMOKE WET BEcKAUSE EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT THE DL'S TOOK YOU HOLD. STEP OUTSIDE IN SOME ORANGE AND SEE YOU MUST OF BEEN SLEEP FOR ALONG TIME OTHER SOMETHIN LOL.
Nigga anit no denva lane took my hood we alway had are hood nigga im from West Side Selo Hoova 107 nigga not 112 Hoova and it funny when u ask a sxl or a denva lane they say the same thing u must be 1 of those niggas

Slim2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Slim2 » July 14th, 2004, 10:38 pm

Y.G. wrote:

Nigga anit no denva lane took my hood we alway had are hood nigga im from West Side Selo Hoova 107 nigga not 112 Hoova and it funny when u ask a sxl or a denva lane they say the same thing u must be 1 of those niggas Groove down Vermont and c for your self how much orange is on there

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » July 15th, 2004, 1:29 am

WELL THE 112 HOOVERS AIN'T ON 112TH AND HOOVER NO MORE OR ARE THEY JUST IN HOUSE CHILLIN.

Slim2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Slim2 » July 15th, 2004, 2:50 pm

Y.G. wrote:WELL THE 112 HOOVERS AIN'T ON 112TH AND HOOVER NO MORE OR ARE THEY JUST IN HOUSE CHILLIN.
they neva had 112th n Hoover

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » July 17th, 2004, 4:41 am

THE DENVER LANES FUEDIN HARD WITH MAH RELATIVEZ HOOD HARD TIME HUSTLER CRIPS 103RD AND FIGUEROA

THEY LIKE 70 DEEP

BUT THE PASADENA RAYMONDS IS A GHOST TOWN

PDL'S RUN..............PASADENA POINT BLANK THEY LIKE 1,000 DEEP IN THE DENA

THEY BE SMASHIN ON THE VILLA BOYS AND THE RAYMONDS

THE DENVER LANES THO SOME KILLAZ BUT THEY AINT WHAT THEY USED TO BE

RUMOR AND A GOOD SOURCE HAS IT THAT B BRAZY GOT KILLED BY SOME NHP'S

NEIGHBOR HOOD PIRUS

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » July 17th, 2004, 2:35 pm

Slim2 wrote:
Y.G. wrote:WELL THE 112 HOOVERS AIN'T ON 112TH AND HOOVER NO MORE OR ARE THEY JUST IN HOUSE CHILLIN.
YEA THEY DID,
SOUTH LOS RAN THEM OUT.

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » July 17th, 2004, 2:38 pm

YP wrote:THE DENVER LANES FUEDIN HARD WITH MAH RELATIVEZ HOOD HARD TIME HUSTLER CRIPS 103RD AND FIGUEROA

THEY LIKE 70 DEEP

BUT THE PASADENA RAYMONDS IS A GHOST TOWN

PDL'S RUN..............PASADENA POINT BLANK THEY LIKE 1,000 DEEP IN THE DENA

THEY BE SMASHIN ON THE VILLA BOYS AND THE RAYMONDS

THE DENVER LANES THO SOME KILLAZ BUT THEY AINT WHAT THEY USED TO BE

RUMOR AND A GOOD SOURCE HAS IT THAT B BRAZY GOT KILLED BY SOME NHP'S

NEIGHBOR HOOD PIRUS
I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU FROM BUT THE FAME IS OUT THERE
AND ALTADENA,BELLFLOWER,I DONT KNOW WHAT PART OF THE DENA
YOU SAY IN OR IF YOU DO STAY THEY'RE THERE

Slim2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Slim2 » July 17th, 2004, 7:10 pm

XRAY2 wrote:
Slim2 wrote:
YEA THEY DID,
SOUTH LOS RAN THEM OUT.
Nigga how u goona tell me nigga im from Hoova 107 and the 11duce's neva had 112th n Hoover that all ways been denva lane hood

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » July 17th, 2004, 11:11 pm

Slim2 wrote:
XRAY2 wrote:
Slim2 wrote:
YEA THEY DID,
SOUTH LOS RAN THEM OUT.
Nigga how u goona tell me nigga im from Hoova 107 and the 11duce's neva had 112th n Hoover that all ways been denva lane hood
I HAVE BEEN OVER THERE MY HOMEBOY'S GIRL USE TO LIVE ON
112 HOOD, BUT IF IM WRONG, IM WRONG, YOU KNOW YOUR HOOD

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » July 19th, 2004, 1:21 am

HEY XRAY2 MY HOMIE FROM 10DUECE WAS TELLIN ME THIS WEEKEND THAT THE 120'S AND DL'S IS BEEFIN REAL HEAVY I HEAR NIGGAZ FROM BOTH SIDES IS DROPPIN JUST WONDERIN IF YOU HAVE HEARD.

Slim2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Slim2 » July 19th, 2004, 11:53 am

Y.G. wrote:HEY XRAY2 MY HOMIE FROM 10DUECE WAS TELLIN ME THIS WEEKEND THAT THE 120'S AND DL'S IS BEEFIN REAL HEAVY I HEAR NIGGAZ FROM BOTH SIDES IS DROPPIN JUST WONDERIN IF YOU HAVE HEARD.
yea the denva lanes be puttin the hurt on the cripys with the paybacc and apb's

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » July 19th, 2004, 3:26 pm

Y.G. wrote:HEY XRAY2 MY HOMIE FROM 10DUECE WAS TELLIN ME THIS WEEKEND THAT THE 120'S AND DL'S IS BEEFIN REAL HEAVY I HEAR NIGGAZ FROM BOTH SIDES IS DROPPIN JUST WONDERIN IF YOU HAVE HEARD.
YEA I KNOW ITS OWN AND CRACCIN, RITE NOW