Pork Bellies

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 624
Joined: November 4th, 2008, 1:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: LA

Pork Bellies

Unread post by SouljahGirl » January 23rd, 2010, 1:27 pm

The prison industry has replaced Plantations and is now the new Slave trade. They trade Hood folk as if we were Pork Bellies. Estimatng how many of us will end up in the sate penitentery, how many wil end up dead and how man wyill end up drug adicted.

You have to see this for what it is. Unless we make some drastic changes in our behavior. We will be eliminated.

Souljah's Beleive it or Not

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Pork Bellies

Unread post by youngspade » January 23rd, 2010, 1:34 pm

You havent posted in months and this is your way of coming bacK?

Im confused with the message your trying to present!

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 624
Joined: November 4th, 2008, 1:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: Pork Bellies

Unread post by SouljahGirl » January 23rd, 2010, 5:43 pm

youngspade wrote:You havent posted in months and this is your way of coming bacK?

Im confused with the message your trying to present!
Well I missed you too Mr Spade Sir.. and you know me.. I'm just rambling..

Pork Bellies. Stocks & Bonds. Wall street. The Prison Industry is a stock that is traded on wall street.

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Pork Bellies

Unread post by youngspade » January 23rd, 2010, 7:31 pm

SouljahGirl wrote:
youngspade wrote:You havent posted in months and this is your way of coming bacK?

Im confused with the message your trying to present!
Well I missed you too Mr Spade Sir.. and you know me.. I'm just rambling..

Pork Bellies. Stocks & Bonds. Wall street. The Prison Industry is a stock that is traded on wall street.

Hahahaha, Your crazy babygurl! Did you ever move into the 60s? LOL

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 624
Joined: November 4th, 2008, 1:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: Pork Bellies

Unread post by SouljahGirl » January 26th, 2010, 12:39 am

youngspade wrote:
SouljahGirl wrote:
youngspade wrote:You havent posted in months and this is your way of coming bacK?

Im confused with the message your trying to present!
Well I missed you too Mr Spade Sir.. and you know me.. I'm just rambling..

Pork Bellies. Stocks & Bonds. Wall street. The Prison Industry is a stock that is traded on wall street.

Hahahaha, Your crazy babygurl! Did you ever move into the 60s? LOL
NOPE, I moved to Inglewood. To tell the truth, both of my sons moved back home and I did not feel safe with them in that area. Sad too because it was a BOMB house.

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Pork Bellies

Unread post by youngspade » January 26th, 2010, 11:23 am

^^^^^^^^


YOU IN MY CITY GURL?

Where @?

I used to live on Centinela and Beach in the NHPS
I used to live off Hillcrest and Walnut in the IFG94s
I used to live off Inglewood Ave and Regent in THE QSB
I used to live off Hargave in the CPS

I used to live off Abor Vitea and Walnut in THe I13s/IFs

User avatar
SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 495
Joined: March 24th, 2005, 1:26 am
What city do you live in now?: Houston
Location: Southside Houston, Tx

Re: Pork Bellies

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » January 26th, 2010, 9:35 pm

youngspade wrote:
SouljahGirl wrote:
youngspade wrote:You havent posted in months and this is your way of coming bacK?

Im confused with the message your trying to present!
Well I missed you too Mr Spade Sir.. and you know me.. I'm just rambling..

Pork Bellies. Stocks & Bonds. Wall street. The Prison Industry is a stock that is traded on wall street.

Hahahaha, Your crazy babygurl! Did you ever move into the 60s? LOL
She definitely aint crazy she trying to get ppl to see some obvious shit that they are sleeping on

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Pork Bellies

Unread post by youngspade » January 26th, 2010, 10:40 pm

^^^^



SouljahGirl wrote:
youngspade wrote:You havent posted in months and this is your way of coming bacK?

Im confused with the message your trying to present!
Well I missed you too Mr Spade Sir.. and you know me.. I'm just rambling..

Pork Bellies. Stocks & Bonds. Wall street. The Prison Industry is a stock that is traded on wall street.



I can read and I know that....

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 624
Joined: November 4th, 2008, 1:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: Pork Bellies

Unread post by SouljahGirl » January 27th, 2010, 10:13 am

youngspade wrote:^^^^^^^^


YOU IN MY CITY GURL?

Where @?

I used to live on Centinela and Beach in the NHPS
I used to live off Hillcrest and Walnut in the IFG94s
I used to live off Inglewood Ave and Regent in THE QSB
I used to live off Hargave in the CPS

I used to live off Abor Vitea and Walnut in THe I13s/IFs
There goes the neighborhood :cry:

wait........ :shock: Smilies :roll: ... we got milies Y'all :roll:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy!! Souljah got smilies........ :mrgreen:

Awww shucks 8) it's on up in here now!!

Thank you ALEX :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 624
Joined: November 4th, 2008, 1:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: Pork Bellies

Unread post by SouljahGirl » January 27th, 2010, 10:51 am

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
youngspade wrote:
Hahahaha, Your crazy babygurl! Did you ever move into the 60s? LOL
She definitely aint crazy she trying to get ppl to see some obvious shit that they are sleeping on
youngspade wrote:^^^^
I can read and I know that....
Hold Up! Is there aproblem here gentlemen :x I SAID.... Is there a GOT DANGED problem up in here :x :x

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I just playing Y'all... :lol:

Mr Youngspade, do you think that I don't have Good Sense and Mr SWblocks- Veteran. Sometimes folks have got to do some Way Out stuff to plant the seed. Especially when we are dealing with a Thug and a Thug-stress. or worse... A wanna Be Thug or Thug-stress. :| But I am pleased to see that you are a man that see's clearly. Forgive me but, have we met before ?

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Pork Bellies

Unread post by youngspade » January 27th, 2010, 2:25 pm

SouljahGirl wrote:
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
youngspade wrote:
Hahahaha, Your crazy babygurl! Did you ever move into the 60s? LOL
She definitely aint crazy she trying to get ppl to see some obvious shit that they are sleeping on
youngspade wrote:^^^^
I can read and I know that....
Hold Up! Is there aproblem here gentlemen :x I SAID.... Is there a GOT DANGED problem up in here :x :x

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I just playing Y'all... :lol:

Mr Youngspade, do you think that I don't have Good Sense and Mr SWblocks- Veteran. Sometimes folks have got to do some Way Out stuff to plant the seed. Especially when we are dealing with a Thug and a Thug-stress. or worse... A wanna Be Thug or Thug-stress. :| But I am pleased to see that you are a man that see's clearly. Forgive me but, have we met before ?
Naw crazy funny, because in about 2 months youve been gone and you pop up and make a topic about pork bellies, no matter how true, I couldnt take you seriously!

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 624
Joined: November 4th, 2008, 1:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: Pork Bellies

Unread post by SouljahGirl » January 27th, 2010, 7:05 pm

youngspade wrote:
Naw crazy funny, because in about 2 months youve been gone and you pop up and make a topic about pork bellies, no matter how true, I couldnt take you seriously!
Hell, if I'd of known you all had smilies I would have been back.. :mrgreen:

and Be Queit.. :x Stop giving me sucha hard time..

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Pork Bellies

Unread post by youngspade » January 27th, 2010, 8:26 pm

SouljahGirl wrote:
youngspade wrote:
Naw crazy funny, because in about 2 months youve been gone and you pop up and make a topic about pork bellies, no matter how true, I couldnt take you seriously!
Hell, if I'd of known you all had smilies I would have been back.. :mrgreen:

and Be Queit.. :x Stop giving me sucha hard time..

Hard Time, Granted!

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 624
Joined: November 4th, 2008, 1:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: Pork Bellies

Unread post by SouljahGirl » January 28th, 2010, 4:03 pm

youngspade wrote:
SouljahGirl wrote:
youngspade wrote:
Naw crazy funny, because in about 2 months youve been gone and you pop up and make a topic about pork bellies, no matter how true, I couldnt take you seriously!
Hell, if I'd of known you all had smilies I would have been back.. :mrgreen:

and Be Queit.. :x Stop giving me sucha hard time..

Hard Time, Granted!
Awww!! I feel special.. :P


and if you say little yellow bus special " We are going fight "
:oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Pork Bellies

Unread post by youngspade » January 28th, 2010, 6:21 pm

LITTLE BUS SPECIAL

LOL granted

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 624
Joined: November 4th, 2008, 1:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: Pork Bellies

Unread post by SouljahGirl » January 28th, 2010, 7:13 pm

youngspade wrote:LITTLE BUS SPECIAL

LOL granted
Go git me a switch :oops: :oops: :oops:

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Pork Bellies

Unread post by youngspade » January 28th, 2010, 7:26 pm

SouljahGirl wrote:
youngspade wrote:LITTLE BUS SPECIAL

LOL granted
Go git me a switch :oops: :oops: :oops:
'

I rather you, grab a belt,

anything but the SWITCH!

Plz LOL

I remember my moms had one for every corner in the house, fucking WHICKED :(

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 624
Joined: November 4th, 2008, 1:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: Pork Bellies

Unread post by SouljahGirl » January 28th, 2010, 9:22 pm

youngspade wrote:
SouljahGirl wrote:
youngspade wrote:LITTLE BUS SPECIAL

LOL granted
Go git me a switch :oops: :oops: :oops:
'

I rather you, grab a belt,

anything but the SWITCH!

Plz LOL

I remember my moms had one for every corner in the house, #%@&#%@ WHICKED :(
Ha-ha-ha-.. Man, my aunt use to make up lay across a chair and hold on to the legs.. O'l hateful B...

I use to get my ass whooped so much it was ridiculaous, Worst ass whooping I ever got was for bad grades. I think :|

Or was it when I robbed the suvenier shop on hollywood blvd. :roll: ( I was in the 3rd grade ) Oh wait. :idea: .. I remember. It was when the truant officer came by the house because I had missed 180 days of school. Moms was pissed cuzz I use to come home every day and do homework like I really went to school. :lol:

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Pork Bellies

Unread post by youngspade » January 28th, 2010, 9:42 pm

OMFG, I gotta repost thanks to fucking GENERAL ERROR! :roll:


But like I was saying, my wrost asswhipping had to be in the 5th grade!

I had got in trouble @ school and I had recieved a RED card which in result gets you a PHONE CALL home to parent and Parent Conference, but yeah so he contacted my mom WHILE i was still @ schoool, sad for me lol! But yeah, so my moms picked me up from my aunties and she didnt mention nothing on the 10 minute drive home so I thought to myself. (He mustve not talk with her or something because she would have already told me ( : Your GETTING YOUR ASS KICKED WHEN WE GET HOME: ) LOL. so I thought I was HOME free, so we got home everything was normal, but my mom tricked me by saying, "IMMA WASH OUR CLOTHES" so I took off all the clothes I had wore to add to the pile and when I got every clothing off except of my boxes, the SWITCHES came outta nowhere like the MATRIX but worst, instead of GUNS, they were SWITCHES and BAM I was getting whacked! I tried running but go back to my last post, my mom had SWITCH stashes around the house I had no clue about so when she broke one she grabbed another like DESPERADO LOL but with SWITCHES!


DEATH to ALL THIN BRANCHES on A TREE!







OnSUBJECT : Where you @ in INGLEWOOD? Main Cross STS?

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 624
Joined: November 4th, 2008, 1:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: Pork Bellies

Unread post by SouljahGirl » January 29th, 2010, 12:54 pm

AHHH! ha-ha-ha- :lol:
Now that's some O/G Moms stuff right there. Take of ALL the clothes.. :lol:

I'm at Century and 6th Ave.where u at?

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Pork Bellies

Unread post by youngspade » January 29th, 2010, 4:00 pm

SouljahGirl wrote:AHHH! ha-ha-ha- :lol:
Now that's some O/G Moms stuff right there. Take of ALL the clothes.. :lol:

I'm at Century and 6th Ave.where u at?

AH you right by the border of INGLEWOOD an LA,

But im in Vegas, I would love to seduce you and BATHE you but, not today! So keep your PANTIES dry. (I Hope you can take a joke, if you cant, IM Just playing, if you like it then when I touch down^^^^^ those will apply.


Ima PM you when im coming back, I dont wanna post it ya know?

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 624
Joined: November 4th, 2008, 1:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: Pork Bellies

Unread post by SouljahGirl » January 29th, 2010, 11:23 pm

youngspade wrote:
SouljahGirl wrote:AHHH! ha-ha-ha- :lol:
Now that's some O/G Moms stuff right there. Take of ALL the clothes.. :lol:

I'm at Century and 6th Ave.where u at?

AH you right by the border of INGLEWOOD an LA,

But im in Vegas, I would love to seduce you and BATHE you but, not today! So keep your PANTIES dry. (I Hope you can take a joke, if you cant, IM Just playing, if you like it then when I touch down^^^^^ those will apply.


Ima PM you when im coming back, I dont wanna post it ya know?
:lol: :lol: You Crazy!! :lol:

But I must have forgotten to mention that I've recently become engaged. Last time I was here I was single and could say or do just about anything. But not any more :shock:

So, I guess you know what that means.. Nooooooooooooooooooo sexual inuendoe's. :mrgreen:

I caint even talk shit like I use to cause he got folks all over the internet. and trust me.. I found out the hard way :oops: :oops: :oops:

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Pork Bellies

Unread post by youngspade » January 30th, 2010, 10:17 am

SouljahGirl wrote:
youngspade wrote:
SouljahGirl wrote:AHHH! ha-ha-ha- :lol:
Now that's some O/G Moms stuff right there. Take of ALL the clothes.. :lol:

I'm at Century and 6th Ave.where u at?

AH you right by the border of INGLEWOOD an LA,

But im in Vegas, I would love to seduce you and BATHE you but, not today! So keep your PANTIES dry. (I Hope you can take a joke, if you cant, IM Just playing, if you like it then when I touch down^^^^^ those will apply.


Ima PM you when im coming back, I dont wanna post it ya know?
:lol: :lol: You Crazy!! :lol:

But I must have forgotten to mention that I've recently become engaged. Last time I was here I was single and could say or do just about anything. But not any more :shock:

So, I guess you know what that means.. Nooooooooooooooooooo sexual inuendoe's. :mrgreen:

I caint even talk shit like I use to cause he got folks all over the internet. and trust me.. I found out the hard way :oops: :oops: :oops:

LOL is he black, white, mexican? (I doubt Blk and Mex)

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 624
Joined: November 4th, 2008, 1:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: Pork Bellies

Unread post by SouljahGirl » February 1st, 2010, 9:11 pm

youngspade wrote:

LOL is he black, white, mexican? (I doubt Blk and Mex)
It's cause you know I don't discriminate hu?. But does it matter?. I mean he's a man..and why do you think he is a white man.. :?:

Cause a black man won't put up with my shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Pork Bellies

Unread post by youngspade » February 1st, 2010, 11:47 pm

SouljahGirl wrote:
youngspade wrote:

LOL is he black, white, mexican? (I doubt Blk and Mex)
It's cause you know I don't discriminate hu?. But does it matter?. I mean he's a man..and why do you think he is a white man.. :?:

Cause a black man won't put up with my shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guessin

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 624
Joined: November 4th, 2008, 1:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: Pork Bellies

Unread post by SouljahGirl » February 1st, 2010, 11:57 pm

youngspade wrote:
SouljahGirl wrote:
youngspade wrote:

LOL is he black, white, mexican? (I doubt Blk and Mex)
It's cause you know I don't discriminate hu?. But does it matter?. I mean he's a man..and why do you think he is a white man.. :?:

Cause a black man won't put up with my shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guessin
Which are you?

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Pork Bellies

Unread post by youngspade » February 2nd, 2010, 8:51 am

Blk N Indian

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 624
Joined: November 4th, 2008, 1:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: Pork Bellies

Unread post by SouljahGirl » February 3rd, 2010, 1:06 am

youngspade wrote:Blk N Indian
Hey :shock: Me too :mrgreen: I'm Cherokee. Do you get violent when you drink?.. If that's too personal My Badd Sir.

But most people that I lnow have some indiginouse blood in them are srappers. fighters.

So when are you coming to the Wood?

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Pork Bellies

Unread post by youngspade » February 3rd, 2010, 11:14 am

SouljahGirl wrote:
youngspade wrote:Blk N Indian
Hey :shock: Me too :mrgreen: I'm Cherokee. Do you get violent when you drink?.. If that's too personal My Badd Sir.

But most people that I lnow have some indiginouse blood in them are srappers. fighters.

So when are you coming to the Wood?

I pm'd you when also, yeah sometimes I get violent and sometimes people dont want problems!

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 624
Joined: November 4th, 2008, 1:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: Pork Bellies

Unread post by SouljahGirl » February 6th, 2010, 2:52 pm

youngspade wrote:
SouljahGirl wrote:
youngspade wrote:Blk N Indian
Hey :shock: Me too :mrgreen: I'm Cherokee. Do you get violent when you drink?.. If that's too personal My Badd Sir.

But most people that I lnow have some indiginouse blood in them are srappers. fighters.

So when are you coming to the Wood?

I pm'd you when also, yeah sometimes I get violent and sometimes people dont want problems!
I get goofy when I drink beer. But if I get some Remy in me.. Look Out!!

Needles to say: I stay away from Remy 8)

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Pork Bellies

Unread post by youngspade » February 6th, 2010, 11:41 pm

HINT HINT ^^^^^

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 624
Joined: November 4th, 2008, 1:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: Pork Bellies

Unread post by SouljahGirl » February 8th, 2010, 11:03 pm

youngspade wrote:HINT HINT ^^^^^
Hello Sir.. Can you make me smile today because I've not been having a good month and I really need a hug :cry:

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”