4 corner bloc crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

4 corner bloc crips

Unread post by Q » April 9th, 2010, 10:05 am

I never hear anything about them are they still around

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: 4 corner bloc crips

Unread post by H572DSTA » April 10th, 2010, 7:40 am

Q wrote:I never hear anything about them are they still around
yeah they in North long beach and beefin with the boulevard mafias

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 12th, 2010, 7:31 am

[quote="H572DSTA"][quote="Q"]I never hear anything about them are they still around[/quote]

yeah they in North long beach and beefin with the boulevard mafias[/quote]use to beef with sscc and was tight with tana at one point
until a murder broke ties between the two set
but im talkin aboutlong time ago

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » April 14th, 2010, 1:22 pm

I rarely hear about them, but I am not often in Long Beach. I am sure if you live in LBC you might hear of them.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 15th, 2010, 9:20 pm

well i use to live on long beach actually i never lived in compton we were in north long beach and past artesia that gang was hard in the 80's that area from what i remember was the hottest spot of long beach of the 80's all the pj on lb blvd mafia hood and o hood was the hardest area of ALLL LBC THATS FACT ...the 4 cbc was bangin hard and even still at war with all ss cpt hoods but they falll big time from what they use to be
they was claimin north side even in the 80's while acording to a og from sscc the blvd mafia once was tight with sscc until a beef broke them out and stilll up to today it havent been squashed
now it seems that the north side gang that do the most is 2nc but 4cbc still exist ...2nc is were o hood was and they the biggest tg's around that zone they have a hood in diego i heard but them and 4cb they cool with each othaz recent years they killed a tg from ssad but they go thru hard time sandwiched between goonie boys and smm you rarely see them in the 69st project its cvtks all over and few mexicans crews and bld mafia pj's are kinna empty maybe on them back street

thenm boys are in their back hood 67st 66 st those small street go dead end
also i wanted to ask u a question about them u might be able to answer why they 4 corner bloc ????inst that a mid west name ??? now to the og here if there is any
who remember when they was riddin the tana car to the point u had them roccin two c's on their hood name that i saw it once but wanna know if it was cause official recently they dont
and was the beef started over that acidental killing got ever squashed ???

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 15th, 2010, 9:33 pm

well i use to live on long beach actually i never lived in compton we were in north long beach and past artesia that gang was hard in the 80's that area from what i remember was the hottest spot of long beach of the 80's all the pj on lb blvd mafia hood and o hood was the hardest area of ALLL LBC THATS FACT ...the 4 cbc was bangin hard and even still at war with all ss cpt hoods but they falll big time from what they use to be
they was claimin north side even in the 80's while acording to a og from sscc the blvd mafia once was tight with sscc until a beef broke them out and stilll up to today it havent been squashed
now it seems that the north side gang that do the most is 2nc but 4cbc still exist ...2nc is were o hood was and they the biggest tg's around that zone they have a hood in diego i heard but them and 4cb they cool with each othaz recent years they killed a tg from ssad but they go thru hard time sandwiched between goonie boys and smm you rarely see them in the 69st project its cvtks all over and few mexicans crews and bld mafia pj's are kinna empty maybe on them back street

also i wanted to ask u a question about them u might be able to answer why they 4 corner bloc ????inst that a mid west name ??? now to the og here if there is any
who remember when they was riddin the tana car to the point u had them roccin two c's on their hood name that i saw it once but wanna know if it was official ???recently they cool with tana still but they dont throw two c's
and was the beef started over that ''acidental'' killing how it got squashed ???
well the north side is actually cool with tanas !!!
who heard what went down for compton santana blocc down ass rider named otg caddy 2 ??who heard what went down on that north side 2ntana love party ??i mean its rite on the topic is it still too hot ???thats the question ...seems the rest of tana are gettin exterminated by ssc goonies they try to gather whats left of north long beach to try the old sandwich their elders had but the ville is not ready to forget what they did to woo and they can truce with the galaxy their shit is on their last feet

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » May 12th, 2010, 6:28 am

bgcasper wrote:well i use to live on long beach actually i never lived in compton we were in north long beach and past artesia that gang was hard in the 80's that area from what i remember was the hottest spot of long beach of the 80's all the pj on lb blvd mafia hood and o hood was the hardest area of ALLL LBC THATS FACT ...the 4 cbc was bangin hard and even still at war with all ss cpt hoods but they falll big time from what they use to be

who remember when they was riddin the tana car to the point u had them roccin two c's on their hood name that i saw it once but wanna know if it was official ???recently they cool with tana still but they dont throw two c's
and was the beef started over that ''acidental'' killing how it got squashed ???
well the north side is actually cool with tanas !!!
who heard what went down for compton santana blocc down ass rider named otg caddy 2 ??who heard what went down on that north side 2ntana love party ??i mean its rite on the topic is it still too hot ???thats the question ...seems the rest of tana are gettin exterminated by ssc goonies they try to gather whats left of north long beach to try the old sandwich their elders had but the ville is not ready to forget what they did to woo and they can truce with the galaxy their shit is on their last feet
Funny how u and that other fake nigga h572dsta always get online and post at the same time... french faggots!

xxramenno0dlezxx
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LONG BEACH

Unread post by xxramenno0dlezxx » October 26th, 2010, 4:16 pm

went to school with caddy2...r.i.p...

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » August 2nd, 2011, 7:18 pm

I did time with Chill from 4CBC.... Solid dude!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 10th, 2011, 5:09 pm

bgcasper wrote:well i use to live on long beach actually i never lived in compton we were in north long beach and past artesia??
LOL

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » September 4th, 2011, 8:37 pm

Still active but not loud. It ain't the 90s/early 2000s anymore, which is when shit solidified and died in the beach.