108 NeighborhoodWatts Crip and E/S 112 NHC

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

108 NeighborhoodWatts Crip and E/S 112 NHC

Unread post by ViciousRidah » July 5th, 2010, 4:11 pm

I wondered what happened to the e/s112, I heard they used to have a small hood near Locke high school ,I heard they were on 112 and Towne Ave, but I heard e/s 112NHC were always sideliners and never really banged too often.Did e/s 112 NHC even catch heat for the war with the Coast and Florencia or even Coast vs the Grapes. ? And what about the Neighborhood Watts Crip, did they lay low when the war between the Coast and Grapes kicced off, I heard their hood is close to Grapes.Are the NHC watts still there or are they long gone and inactive.The NHs on the eastside seem to be disappearing like the 76ECC.

Manaic
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: 108 NeighborhoodWatts Crip and E/S 112 NHC

Unread post by Manaic » July 8th, 2010, 9:42 am

they still bangn, but low key ur got 2 remember cuhz u have 112 broadway,cacc st and twilight zone gettin at their asses plus 116 avalons and 116 kitchens

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » July 8th, 2010, 12:15 pm

Manaic wrote:they still bangn, but low key ur got 2 remember cuhz u have 112 broadway,cacc st and twilight zone gettin at their asses plus 116 avalons and 116 kitchens
Are any of them getting any heat with the Grapes and Florencia?

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » January 5th, 2011, 2:02 am

Don't know shit about 108nhwc but mah ex gurlz fam was from 112nhc and stayed on 112 th and towne and most of those locs was doin time.they used to hit up on deez mexican ppl wall on the corner all the time and all thru they they lil hood but neva posted up...then again it been a while since I been ova there so I mite b different.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 5th, 2011, 8:26 am

bkstomp3 wrote:Don't know shit about 108nhwc but mah ex gurlz fam was from 112nhc and stayed on 112 th and towne and most of those locs was doin time.they used to hit up on deez mexican ppl wall on the corner all the time and all thru they they lil hood but neva posted up...then again it been a while since I been ova there so I mite b different.
damn 112 nhc still around?

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » January 6th, 2011, 1:14 am

H572DSTA wrote:
bkstomp3 wrote:Don't know shit about 108nhwc but mah ex gurlz fam was from 112nhc and stayed on 112 th and towne and most of those locs was doin time.they used to hit up on deez mexican ppl wall on the corner all the time and all thru they they lil hood but neva posted up...then again it been a while since I been ova there so I mite b different.
damn 112 nhc still around?

2 keep it 100,I really don't know 4sho cuhz I stopped fuckin with that bitch and have no reason 2 go ova there.its been a couple yrs and I neva seen much of dem cats in the street with it since then so its hard 2 say .ishoulda pointed that out n the beginin mah fault.

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

Unread post by iboy » January 9th, 2011, 12:28 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:I wondered what happened to the e/s112, I heard they used to have a small hood near Locke high school ,I heard they were on 112 and Towne Ave, but I heard e/s 112NHC were always sideliners and never really banged too often.Did e/s 112 NHC even catch heat for the war with the Coast and Florencia or even Coast vs the Grapes. ? And what about the Neighborhood Watts Crip, did they lay low when the war between the Coast and Grapes kicced off, I heard their hood is close to Grapes.Are the NHC watts still there or are they long gone and inactive.The NHs on the eastside seem to be disappearing like the 76ECC.
76ECC didnt disappear they still bang on F13 what i heard

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 15th, 2011, 8:04 pm

After S-Macc from e/s NHC 112 got killed on Imperial & Avalon a few years back, it was a wrap for the 11-2s. He was there lastman standing, last solid dude.

They are a Nomadic Set with no youngsters.

The area is pretty much Hispanic Now, no Blacks to recruit, no residence to hangout.

If you wanna see an 11-2, go to Prison.

Enemies:
-Back Street Crips 109
-Avalon Garden Crips 116

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » January 28th, 2011, 1:41 am

xxx wrote:After S-Macc from e/s NHC 112 got killed on Imperial & Avalon a few years back, it was a wrap for the 11-2s. He was there lastman standing, last solid dude.

They are a Nomadic Set with no youngsters.

The area is pretty much Hispanic Now, no Blacks to recruit, no residence to hangout.

If you wanna see an 11-2, go to Prison.

Enemies:
-Back Street Crips 109
-Avalon Garden Crips 116
was that near the green line station? I remember my boy telling me about a shooting in the afternoon when he got off the green line while at the bus stop. I was staying on Mckinley and 109th at the time.