Color

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

Color

Unread post by iboy » December 25th, 2010, 3:41 pm

I dont understand it. do N-hoods wear baby blue ?

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Re: Color

Unread post by bkstomp3 » January 18th, 2011, 9:49 am

NHC colors is navy blue & powder blue...that why the old skool niggaz was sportin north carolina tarheels hats and etc. .....for neighborhood crip and the colors....but most I know Just wear blue

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » January 19th, 2011, 7:54 am

bkstomp3 wrote:NHC colors is navy blue & powder blue...that why the old skool niggaz was sportin north carolina tarheels hats and etc. .....for neighborhood crip and the colors....but most I know Just wear blue
Have the 60s ever been big on wearing the NC Carolina blue hats? I know they wear the Seattle Mariners hat and I don't know if it's a recent trend or if it's always been but now they're wearing the Yankees hat now. I know the 90s are big on the Tar Heel gear, right (N 4 Ninety and the C 4 Crip & also 4 NH Crip)? I seen on Crab187/Slob 187 and on a U-Tube video where a cat from the 90s was wearing an NC hat along with the Jevon Kearse Tenn. Titan 90 jersey. They still wear those? Also, have the 90s ever worn Julius Peppers' Carolina Panthers 90 or now his Chicago Bears 90 jersey?

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » January 19th, 2011, 11:54 am

I'm a young cat so my knowledge may be limited.I neva really saw 60 wear the nc hats much they usually wear the mariner,yankee or sox hat from wat I know or they would wear a tar heel basktball jersey if anything,I first seen the yankee hats pop up in the early 2000s but don't know if that when it started.most 60s I know are straight foward and just wear blue if anything and I've seen a lot of ogs wear tar heel colors but I'm my opinion north carolina alwayz been like a unofficial thing with them and most nhc's I have seen,maybe they wore it in npast years but the younger cats ain't doin it much. Some cats from 90nhc wear it tho yea u talkin bout ghost from 90s...they used to wear jevon kearse jerseys until he left the titans and I haven't seen it much since then.I neva seen em wear a peppers jersey but wouldn't doubt it if they did wear it b4 plus I won't b commin back 2 la for a couple months so haven't seen wat goes on for the last year and half

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » January 19th, 2011, 4:59 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:
bkstomp3 wrote:NHC colors is navy blue & powder blue...that why the old skool niggaz was sportin north carolina tarheels hats and etc. .....for neighborhood crip and the colors....but most I know Just wear blue
Have the 60s ever been big on wearing the NC Carolina blue hats? I know they wear the Seattle Mariners hat and I don't know if it's a recent trend or if it's always been but now they're wearing the Yankees hat now. I know the 90s are big on the Tar Heel gear, right (N 4 Ninety and the C 4 Crip & also 4 NH Crip)? I seen on Crab187/Slob 187 and on a U-Tube video where a cat from the 90s was wearing an NC hat along with the Jevon Kearse Tenn. Titan 90 jersey. They still wear those? Also, have the 90s ever worn Julius Peppers' Carolina Panthers 90 or now his Chicago Bears 90 jersey?
@Tarheel: I saw that same documentary bruh. I believe the person you are referring to was named Big Space Ghost. If you remember, on that same doc., it had Big space ghost from 90's, who had on a North Carolina Hat, and a brother from 60's had on a seattle hat. Personally, I think its a matter of personal preference. I've seen Hoovers wearing Houston Astro hats, and I've seen 30's wearing the same hat.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » January 19th, 2011, 9:35 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:
@Tarheel: I saw that same documentary bruh. I believe the person you are referring to was named Big Space Ghost. If you remember, on that same doc., it had Big space ghost from 90's, who had on a North Carolina Hat, and a brother from 60's had on a seattle hat. Personally, I think its a matter of personal preference. I've seen Hoovers wearing Houston Astro hats, and I've seen 30's wearing the same hat.
Ok.
And since u mentioned Harlems, I saw 1 Harlem wearing the Houston Astro hat on the Rep Yo Set docu. On that same docu., another cat from 30s was wearing a red & white Iverson 76ers jersey also. I said man, they pushing the trey like that. But I understand that it's a Trey Owe thing with the Harlems. Speaking on the Astros hat, Holmes Street Watts Crip also wears the Houston hat. They were on the Rep Yo set docu. also.
Que, not nick picking with u or nothing but the cat from 60s (Gangsta something) in the C/S 187 docu had on an S hat. It wasn't the Seattle Mainers hat it just had the letter S on it. But I knew it meant Sixties though.
Just like the Texas Rangers hat 4 example. Man, everybody wears that hat: mostly Treys, but also the NHB 20s wear the red Texas hat, although I did see a pic. with a 20 wearing the blue Rangers hat, the Harlems, and I can't think of other gangs.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » January 20th, 2011, 7:54 am

[.
And since u mentioned Harlems, I saw 1 Harlem wearing the Houston Astro hat on the Rep Yo Set docu. On that same docu., another cat from 30s was wearing a red & white Iverson 76ers jersey also. I said man, they pushing the trey like that. But I understand that it's a Trey Owe thing with the Harlems. Speaking on the Astros hat, Holmes Street Watts Crip also wears the Houston hat. They were on the Rep Yo set docu. also.
Que, not nick picking with u or nothing but the cat from 60s (Gangsta something) in the C/S 187 docu had on an S hat. It wasn't the Seattle Mainers hat it just had the letter S on it. But I knew it meant Sixties though.
Just like the Texas Rangers hat 4 example. Man, everybody wears that hat: mostly Treys, but also the NHB 20s wear the red Texas hat, although I did see a pic. with a 20 wearing the blue Rangers hat, the Harlems, and I can't think of other gangs. [/color][/quote]

That's some good info., In reference to the Harlem rep yo set doc, I knew that he was pushing the trey with that jersey, cause it had to be a reason, with all that red on it. I didn't know that Holmes Street wore the houston hat too. It makes sense though. On the C/S 187 doc., for some reason I thought that was a seatle hat. I stand corrected. Now that you mention it, I do remember seeing a blood with what I believe was a texas hat, it the documentary Slippin. When low down was kicking it with the stones. I have this disc, that I got back in 93' called N.O.T.S. Inside the cover there are a group of 30's sitting on a bench. One of them had on a texas rangers hat. Blue with the T on the front. You are absolutely correct on that. I don't take it as nick picking bruh, I don't mind being corrected when I'm wrong. I appreciate the insight!

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » January 21st, 2011, 6:02 pm

[quote="TarheelRED]
Just like the Texas Rangers hat 4 example. Man, everybody wears that hat: mostly Treys, but also the NHB 20s wear the red Texas hat, although I did see a pic. with a 20 wearing the blue Rangers hat, the Harlems, and I can't think of other gangs. [/quote]
That's some good info., In reference to the Harlem rep yo set doc, I knew that he was pushing the trey with that jersey, cause it had to be a reason, with all that red on it. I didn't know that Holmes Street wore the houston hat too. It makes sense though. On the C/S 187 doc., for some reason I thought that was a seatle hat. I stand corrected. Now that you mention it, I do remember seeing a blood with what I believe was a texas hat, it the documentary Slippin. When low down was kicking it with the stones. I have this disc, that I got back in 93' called N.O.T.S. Inside the cover there are a group of 30's sitting on a bench. One of them had on a texas rangers hat. Blue with the T on the front. You are absolutely correct on that. I don't take it as nick picking bruh, I don't mind being corrected when I'm wrong. I appreciate the insight!
In the Slippin.... vid. I remember Dig Dug????, my man who served time, wearing a white & red Nebraska hat and Low Down wearing that white hat. I can't recall what was on Low Down's hat, Raiders maybe? But I've always wondered why the 20s don't wear the Nebraska hat 4 N-Hood Blood. Maybe because the N-Hoods are a majority Crip division and the only Blood sets that I know of that claim N-Hood are the 20s and NHP in Inglewood. Just seem like 2 me with the 20s and the 30s wearing the Rangers hat in BOTH colors there could be a lot of confusion. Especially if rivals aren't hit up with the 'where u from' and are just blasted on because of the blue or red Rangers hat. But I'm an outsider so it doesn't matter what I think. But I guess the 30s have retired the Rangers hat and have begun wearing the Minnesota Twins hat, again in both red and blue but mostly red :shock: . The Twins hat has the TC on it and I'm supposing the 30s wear it 2 mean Thirty Crip. I saw this on U-Tube.

Now 4 the 'Treys' that wouldn't be so big of a problem. I've also seen some Treys most of the time wear the royal blue Rangers hat but on a few occasions the red 1.