Rollin 40s

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

Rollin 40s

Unread post by iboy » March 6th, 2011, 1:01 pm

How does they stand in LA, i mean they active? and what with turf and stuff and riders`?

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Rollin 40s

Unread post by iboy » March 11th, 2011, 2:16 pm

anybody?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » March 11th, 2011, 2:39 pm

they are a mediocre or average set. Their history is shorter than some of the other neighborhoods like Rollin 30 and Rollin 60s. They are geographically long from the east to west, and I am sure they got a few die hard riders. They go at it with the Black P Stones mostly, and had a beef with the 30s from 1996 for about 10 years when they squashed that beef.

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by iboy » March 12th, 2011, 8:52 am

Thanks for the answer but they pretty young most of them rite?

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » March 12th, 2011, 1:22 pm

I think that they had a major conflicts with BPS Jungles, and with VNG's. I'm not sure what the status of those conflicts are now.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California

Unread post by alexalonso » March 14th, 2011, 1:42 am

they also go at it with 52 Hoover Gangster, especially the Dark Side 40s.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » March 14th, 2011, 4:29 am

And the 5 Deuce Broadways also Alonso, right? I remember the interview u did with Baby Runner or whoever he is and he was talking about that.

Is Runner from the Darksides?

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by iboy » March 14th, 2011, 8:37 am

52 hoover gangsters where are they located at ?? and are the 40 a strong set when it come to its rivals?

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » March 14th, 2011, 2:00 pm

iboy wrote:52 hoover gangsters where are they located at ?? and are the 40 a strong set when it come to its rivals?
@ iboy- I'm not sure about the Hoovers turf, but the 40's are a legit set. From what I know of, they have been around for a while. They have had a long battle with the Harlems. I think that it is squashed now. They used to have an annual fade session with the 30's after the King day parade, but I don't know if that still goes down. Other than their beef with the 30's, I think they have been on the better side of things, but others can probably give you some better info.

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by iboy » March 16th, 2011, 5:34 am

Quepolo3 wrote:
iboy wrote:52 hoover gangsters where are they located at ?? and are the 40 a strong set when it come to its rivals?
@ iboy- I'm not sure about the Hoovers turf, but the 40's are a legit set. From what I know of, they have been around for a while. They have had a long battle with the Harlems. I think that it is squashed now. They used to have an annual fade session with the 30's after the King day parade, but I don't know if that still goes down. Other than their beef with the 30's, I think they have been on the better side of things, but others can probably give you some better info.
thanks cool thanks for the answer what is king day parade what happend?

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » March 16th, 2011, 5:40 am

The King Day Parade is a Parade in the Honor of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. It wasn't a specific incident, after or during the parade, the 30's and 40's would fight. But that happens with quite a few gangs during parades.

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by iboy » March 16th, 2011, 12:36 pm

Thanks ! now i know what the king parade is and then they beef to 2003 rite ? anyone know why they squashed it?

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » March 21st, 2011, 5:54 am

alexalonso wrote:they also go at it with 52 Hoover Gangster, especially the Dark Side 40s.

Alonso, or anybody who has the answer 2 this question, I know the 40's and 52 Hoover clash but how does the 52 Broadways come into play with this war? Is the 5 Duece Way Gang an east side or a west side gang?

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » March 21st, 2011, 6:38 am

TarHeelRED wrote:
alexalonso wrote:they also go at it with 52 Hoover Gangster, especially the Dark Side 40s.

Alonso, or anybody who has the answer 2 this question, I know the 40's and 52 Hoover clash but how does the 52 Broadways come into play with this war? Is the 5 Duece Way Gang an east side or a west side gang?
@TarHeelRED- I can't answer the part of your question concerning the 52 Broadways and the clash with the Hoovers and 40's, but I can tell you that they are an eastside gang, because broadway is east of the 110 fwy, which is the dividing line betweeen east and west. Now, I could be wrong, but typically that's the dividing line.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » March 23rd, 2011, 5:31 am

I thought they were an east side gang. So is it typical 4 rival (if there is such a thing) east side & west side gangs 2 cross the 110 freeway & bust on each other?

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » March 24th, 2011, 4:09 am

TarHeelRED wrote:I thought they were an east side gang. So is it typical 4 rival (if there is such a thing) east side & west side gangs 2 cross the 110 freeway & bust on each other?
Yeah, I don't think that its uncommon for gangs to cross from east to west. You have a lot of bangers that have family, friends, honeys and business on both sides. So when something happens in another hood their homeys will ride. Even though a gang is on the east side, they could be in a west side hood in no time. For example, if the Denver Lanes (WS) wanted to trip on the Avalons(ES), he could be in that turf in 5-10 min. because its so close. However, having said that, I think that their location on each side comes in to play. In my oppinion, and others may feel differently, but the further west or the further east a set is, the less like they will have conflicts with a gang from the other side. I'm sure it has happened before, but I think that it is not as common.

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by iboy » March 24th, 2011, 1:43 pm

i saw this set on the top 10 list,, so i just wanna do they really hold down b cuz its sounds like they aint the hardest ?

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » March 24th, 2011, 3:17 pm

iboy wrote:i saw this set on the top 10 list,, so i just wanna do they really hold down b because its sounds like they aint the hardest ?
people die behind this shit, its not a league table, if you want that go follow a football team

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » March 24th, 2011, 5:21 pm

alexalonso wrote:they are a mediocre or average set. Their history is shorter than some of the other neighborhoods like Rollin 30 and Rollin 60s. They are geographically long from the east to west, and I am sure they got a few die hard riders. They go at it with the Black P Stones mostly, and had a beef with the 30s from 1996 for about 10 years when they squashed that beef.
i wouldn't call these dudes mediocre OR average.......yeah they got a late start, and were not making noise during the war years

but i don't think anybody can deny they impact in the millenium, they damn near head of the Rollin car now.... they callin shots in the county and in the pen for the Rollins

they put it down on the streets, fueding heavy with Jungle Stones, 52 Hoovers, ECC, etc some of the most active wars in the last decade with a lot of bodies dropped........they also been the target of numerous federal raids lately

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by iboy » March 25th, 2011, 2:27 am

cliffard wrote:
iboy wrote:i saw this set on the top 10 list,, so i just wanna do they really hold down b because its sounds like they aint the hardest ?
people die behind this shit, its not a league table, if you want that go follow a football team
wtf? i just asked about they hold it down?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » April 5th, 2011, 6:26 pm

dubts wrote:
alexalonso wrote:they are a mediocre or average set. Their history is shorter than some of the other neighborhoods like Rollin 30 and Rollin 60s. They are geographically long from the east to west, and I am sure they got a few die hard riders. They go at it with the Black P Stones mostly, and had a beef with the 30s from 1996 for about 10 years when they squashed that beef.
i wouldn't call these dudes mediocre OR average.......yeah they got a late start, and were not making noise during the war years

but i don't think anybody can deny they impact in the millenium, they damn near head of the Rollin car now.... they callin shots in the county and in the pen for the Rollins

they put it down on the streets, fueding heavy with Jungle Stones, 52 Hoovers, ECC, etc some of the most active wars in the last decade with a lot of bodies dropped........they also been the target of numerous federal raids lately
I cant believe he said average, this site is full of niggas not frum LA ND I EXPECT WAY MORE FRUM ALONSO TOO, there wun of the only gangs that actually had THE FBI on them! They ttook over 43 hoovas hood way bak lol mediocore

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 20th, 2011, 6:56 pm

40's is not mediocre at all, yeah they a more recent gang but they put it down I was in they hood when the feds was sowin up niggas all over thats not no mediocre shit.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » April 21st, 2011, 2:40 am

perongregory wrote:40's is not mediocre at all, yeah they a more recent gang but they put it down I was in they hood when the feds was sowin up niggas all over thats not no mediocre shit.
@perongregory- So what do you think about what dubt said in his post about them damn near running the Rollin car now? When I was in Cali, the Sixty's were the main Rollin set. I really can't remember the forty's really making much noise in the 90's. You knew they were for real but you did not consider them the major crip sets on the West Side. Nevertheless, I feel that if they can go at it with the Harlems like I've heard they did and hold their own, then they are definately a major set.