ranks

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

ranks

Unread post by iboy » April 6th, 2011, 6:40 am

what ranks have bloods ? i mean crips have BG and TG and more, but what with bloods?

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: ranks

Unread post by Quepolo3 » April 6th, 2011, 7:07 am

iboy wrote:what ranks have bloods ? i mean crips have BG and TG and more, but what with bloods?
I'm not sure about all bloods, but typically I've heard of them refer to their younger members as Yg's. and I think that their older homies are called OG's, or OOG's depending on their respect in the gang.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » April 6th, 2011, 12:24 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:
iboy wrote:what ranks have bloods ? i mean crips have BG and TG and more, but what with bloods?
I'm not sure about all bloods, but typically I've heard of them refer to their younger members as Yg's. and I think that their older homies are called OG's, or OOG's depending on their respect in the gang.
every hood bloods got OGs OOGs and OOOGs...that aint got nuthn to do with respect or repuation...itz just how long you from that neighborhood...

if you think about it, it wouldnt make sence, who should be able to judge who got enough respect to be a OG or BG

crips used to had BG's, that was around late 80s and early to late 90s...they all OBG or OGs nowadays cause you wont get put on as a BG nomore

the new thang is TG, if you get put on in compton you gonna be a TG and after 10 or 15 years you gonna be a OTG and some years later a OG

rus got the same thang but they got the YG and OYGs

but remember thats compton shit...LA niggaz aint down with that BG or TG thang

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » April 6th, 2011, 4:24 pm

H572DSTA wrote:
Quepolo3 wrote:
every hood bloods got OGs OOGs and OOOGs...that aint got nuthn to do with respect or repuation...itz just how long you from that neighborhood...

if you think about it, it wouldnt make sence, who should be able to judge who got enough respect to be a OG or BG

crips used to had BG's, that was around late 80s and early to late 90s...they all OBG or OGs nowadays cause you wont get put on as a BG nomore

the new thang is TG, if you get put on in compton you gonna be a TG and after 10 or 15 years you gonna be a OTG and some years later a OG

rus got the same thang but they got the YG and OYGs

but remember thats compton shit...LA niggaz aint down with that BG or TG thang
@H572DSTA- I stand corrected bruh! I appreciate you breaking that down for me, because I would hate to pass on inaccurate info. what you said make sense. But when I was talking about respect, I was thinking it was more about how much work you put in, and how you embraced and taught the younger homies.

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

Unread post by iboy » April 8th, 2011, 5:48 am

so it doesnt matter how much work you put in work