GUERILLA BLACK REPPIN COMPTON

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

GUERILLA BLACK REPPIN COMPTON

Unread post by Stone » September 23rd, 2004, 5:23 pm

THIS NIGGA'S MUSIC IS TIGHT. DOES ANYONE FROM CPT KNOW ABOUT HIM. HIS CD DROPS ON THE 28TH OF THIS MONTH. A FO SHO BUY FOR ME. SEEMS LIKE HE'S REPPIN BLOOD OR PIRU, I KNOW YALL BLUE CHEERLEADER FOOLS ARE GOING TO HATE ON HIM LIKE DJ QUIK AND GAME.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: GUERILLA BLACK REPPIN COMPTON

Unread post by bgcasper » September 23rd, 2004, 8:19 pm

well I NEVER WAS A CHEER LEADER SO I'M NOT CONCERN WITH YOUR POST BUT I WANNA LET U KNOW I DO LIKE QUIK....BUT I DONT LIKE THE GAME NOT CAUSE OF HIS MUSIC BUT CAUSE THE NIGGA IS A FRAUD

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » September 23rd, 2004, 8:59 pm

watchua talkin bout
in that one song he say something something Blood
then the next line he say something something Cuzz
n wassup didnt someone post somethin bout him sayin he was down with the rollin 60z n palmer blocc CC'z n stuff

D_Brazy

Unread post by D_Brazy » September 23rd, 2004, 10:22 pm

Yo, is that Guerilla Black dude really that heat like that. I never really paid no attention to him cause sounds like Biggie. But I might just have to check his resume and see what he speaking on.

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » September 23rd, 2004, 10:24 pm

HIS BD IS TIGHT STONE IM with U

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » September 24th, 2004, 11:34 am

fucc what that nicca stone is screamin d j quik is tight ski 64 is tight mac 10 is clean the game can't fucc with him he came in spittin that shit at one of my favorite artist the thuglord himself yukmouth so naw fucc him g blacc i just ain't feelin his music yall niccas from compton so i guess your opiinion means more than mine

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » September 24th, 2004, 12:54 pm

MACK 10?? WIFE BEATIN' MACK 10?? NOW THAT NIGGA IS GARBAGE, AND YUKMOUTH? HES WEAK.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » September 24th, 2004, 12:58 pm

J-DUB wrote:MACK 10?? WIFE BEATIN' MACK 10?? NOW THAT NIGGA IS GARBAGE, AND YUKMOUTH? HES WEAK.

wife beatin? has mack been puttin hands on T-boz? That's a damn shame.

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » September 24th, 2004, 2:11 pm

YEA THEY GETTIN A DIVORCE AND EVERYTHING. HES TRYIN TO GET KUSTODY OF THEIR DAUGHTER

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » September 24th, 2004, 3:22 pm

Damn...she is one of those sickle cell or diabetic vicitims right?

She must weigh what.....75-80lbs.

He ought to be ashamed of himself sockin on that little woman...that is if it is true.

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » September 24th, 2004, 10:28 pm

yea she got sickle cell

Ms. Nisi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ms. Nisi » September 26th, 2004, 9:47 pm

I heard Guerilla Black he sounds cool. And yep its true about T-Boz. She alleged that Mr. Mack 10 did beat and threaten her.

T-Boz files for divorce from Mack 10

ATLANTA (AP) — Tionne Tenese Watkins Rolison, also known as T-Boz of the best-selling female music group TLC, has filed for divorce from her husband, rapper Mack 10, saying he has committed adultery and threatened to kill her.

T-Boz requested a restraining order against Mack 10, barring him from coming within 100 yards of her.
By Michael A. Schwarz, USA TODAY

A temporary restraining order also has been issued against the rapper, barring him from coming within 100 yards of his wife.

T-Boz filed the divorce papers and requested the restraining order June 8. She is seeking full custody of their 3-year-old daughter, Chase Anela.

Mack 10, whose real name is Dedrick D-Mon Rolison, denied the allegations in court documents filed Friday. In them, he said his wife has made the allegations "for the sole purpose of attempting to gain an advantage in these proceedings" and to prevent him from seeing their daughter.

The couple married in August 2000 and are presently separated. T-Boz said in an affidavit that Mack 10 has threatened on several occasions to kill her, the most recently coming June 8.

The first incident T-Boz cites in the affidavit allegedly occurred in October 2002. She said she was leaving Mack 10's home with Chase when the rapper grabbed their daughter out of the car and told T-Boz that she couldn't leave.

"My husband informed me that he would smash my teeth down my throat," she stated in the affidavit. "I asked my husband to give my daughter back to me and I reached for her, and my husband pushed me to the ground twice.

"At that point, my husband grabbed me around my neck and choked me," threatening to kill her, T-Boz said.

She said police officers had to assist her and her daughter in leaving the residence. Police reports on the incident were not immediately available.

The violence continued, she said, when she told him in March 2003 that their marriage wasn't working. At that point, the affidavit states, Mack 10 threatened to have her "erased."

T-Boz said she now employs around-the-clock security. Her director of security, James Clark, said in an affidavit that Mack 10 has called him asking T-Boz's location, a request he refused.

He said the rapper told him June 7 that he "don't want to take it to the streets and when I have a lot of luv (sic) for a brutha (sic), I don't bother him, but when I don't, things can get ugly. I am going to do what it takes to find her."

The rapper called again the next day and said T-Boz "doesn't realize that she is putting everyone who is around her life in jeopardy," according to the affidavit. When Clark asked him what he meant, Mack 10 responded, "Don't play police games with me," the affidavit states.

The divorce papers were filed that same day. No details were provided in any court documents regarding the rapper's alleged adultery.

Mack 10's attorney, Randall Kessler, said his client did not want the divorce to play out in the media, but said the allegations are "certainly denied." A message left for T-Boz's attorney, Charles Mathis, was not immediately returned.

In his written response to the court, Mack 10 argued that he should not have to pay alimony as T-Boz's last record contract exceeded $25 million.

A Fulton County judge on Friday granted him permission to see his daughter on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, and has arranged it so T-Boz and Mack 10 will not have to come in contact with each other.

Mack 10 has been ordered to appear in court June 22.

The rapper is known for his West Coast gangsta rap and recently teamed up with rappers Ice Cube and WC to form the group Westside Connection. The group released the album, Terrorist Threats, in December.

TLC made headlines in 2002 when one of its members, Lisa "Left-Eye" Lopes, was killed in a car collision on a country road outside La Ceiba, Honduras. Lopes was a controversial figure, who once burned down the home of her lover, former NFL wide receiver Andre Rison.

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » September 27th, 2004, 8:31 am

okay mr j dub ain't nobody talkin bout if he whipped his wifes ass i am talkin bout his lyrical skills. nicca yuk been holdin the west down with real street shit none that fantasyland i am a super killa from cedar blocc piru but got nwa and eazy kpcc tatted on my body shit that you bump ridin down your blocc bangin treble and no bass get at me

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » September 27th, 2004, 4:10 pm

LOL, U A FUNNY KAT classiCK. AND THATS MISS. J-DUB TO U NIGGA. U READ WHAT I SAID, U DONT LIKE IT? SOUNDS LIKE A PERSONAL PROBLEM TO ME.

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » September 28th, 2004, 7:09 am

i am not hurtin you are the one with that pkussy gettin wet over Cuz bkeatin some bkitches ass. any way we should C fuccin instead of fightin. now let me stop the bangin on this bitch cause it sells short of what our street homies are doin as we speak you rep red and i stay true and that is as far as it is gonna go hear so holla at me when you wanna chill and hear some slow jamz swtnss

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » September 28th, 2004, 7:11 am

i am not hurtin you are the one with that pkussy gettin wet over Chuzzz bkeatin some bkitches ass. any way we should C fuccin instead of fightin. now let me stop the bangin on this bitch cause it sells short of what our street homies are doin as we speak you rep red and i stay true and that is as far as it is gonna go hear so holla at me when you wanna chill and hear some slow jamz swtnss

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » September 28th, 2004, 3:48 pm

LMAO, LIKE I SAID U FUNNY, A DAMN KOMEDIAN. U ALL BUTT HURT B'KAUSE I STATED A FAKT ABOUT MACK 10, U NEED TO GET OFF HIS NUTTS, B'KAUSE THAT AINT KUTE. AND AS FAR AS YOUR SMART ASS KOMMENT ABOUT US FUCKIN? LOL, KONVERSATION ON THIS DAMN FORUM IS ABOUT AS FAR AS WE GONNA GO. I ONLY FUCK with NIGGAS WHO REP WHAT I REP. STAY FLAMED UP.

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » September 28th, 2004, 10:01 pm

THAT NIGGA GUERILLA BLACC, HE'S TITE
HE SOUNDS ALOT LIKE BIGGIE, HE COO

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » September 28th, 2004, 10:06 pm

YEA HE SOUND ALMOST DEAD ON BIGGIE, AND KINDA RESEMBLES MAUSBERG

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » September 29th, 2004, 1:59 am

J-DUB wrote:LMAO, LIKE I SAID U FUNNY, A DAMN KOMEDIAN. U ALL BUTT HURT B'KAUSE I STATED A FAKT ABOUT MACK 10, U NEED TO GET OFF HIS NUTTS, B'KAUSE THAT AINT KUTE. AND AS FAR AS YOUR SMART ASS KOMMENT ABOUT US FUCKIN? LOL, KONVERSATION ON THIS DAMN FORUM IS ABOUT AS FAR AS WE GONNA GO. I ONLY fu-- with NIGGAS WHO REP WHAT I REP. STAY FLAMED UP.

YOU A FOOL FOR THAT ONE LOL.

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » September 29th, 2004, 3:22 am

LOL

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » September 29th, 2004, 5:43 am

she is a fool

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » September 30th, 2004, 12:42 am

WAS THERE A POINT TO BE MADE OR SOMETHING?

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » September 30th, 2004, 12:54 am

classicc wrote:fucc what that nicca stone is screamin d j quik is tight ski 64 is tight mac 10 is clean the game can't fucc with him he came in spittin that shit at one of my favorite artist the thuglord himself yukmouth so naw fucc him g black i just ain't feelin his music yall niccas from compton so i guess your opiinion means more than mine

GOTTA ADMIT THOUGH. HIS BORN AND RAISED IN COMPTON IS GOOD

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » September 30th, 2004, 5:58 am

J-dub Apparently so it got your attention

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » September 30th, 2004, 12:37 pm

klassick, it didnt get my attention sweety, i just got an email with a reply notice. dont get too ahead of ya self pimp.

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » October 1st, 2004, 7:56 am

thanks for the compliments babbeegurrl. i knew you would recognize my status as a Classicc Pimp. its okay to take a sip of my game which goes down like a glass of (Sweet-tea) on a scorchin cali day. ....just fuccin whiccha gurrl. C k oh i get what you mean you gonna Call crip cool the number i s 619654 .... oh shit having technical difficulties get back at me i will lace you with that later

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 1st, 2004, 1:43 pm

LOL, I BEE WE GOT ANOTHER KOMEDIAN ON THE FORUM. YOUR GAME MIGHT WORK ON THEM "KRIP-A-LETTS", BUT ITS GET NO PLAY FROM THIS PIRU FEMALE, SORRY 4 YA. ;-)

BUDLUcK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BUDLUcK » October 2nd, 2004, 7:44 am

is guerilla black piru?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » October 2nd, 2004, 12:52 pm

http://www.hot97.com of new york recently had him on their show in an audio archived interview. i believe he talks of where he's from and the comparison between him and biggie.

has anybody copped his album yet?

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 2nd, 2004, 1:54 pm

^^^ YEA HIS ALBUM IS TIGHT

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 2nd, 2004, 1:58 pm

redbhakis wrote:is guerilla black piru?

I DONT KNOW. IM HEARIN' ALL KINDS OF DIFFERENT STORIES.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”