GUERILLA BLACK REPPIN COMPTON

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
OneHundred3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: GUERILLA BLACK REPPIN COMPTON

Unread post by OneHundred3 » October 5th, 2004, 4:16 am

yo customer wuz talkin bout my dic so who's that fag, bitch its obvious u cant deal with rejection too well, get over it........

SILENCIO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SILENCIO » October 5th, 2004, 4:21 am

Ey, what are yall doing up so late, lol, i cant sleep, whats your excuse?

over it
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by over it » October 5th, 2004, 4:21 am

oh, but u be pullin top notch females? how u do that when u kant even leave yo own hood, kause them huntaz got fakes on lock.

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 5th, 2004, 4:23 am

LOL GOTCHA BIT*H

OneHundred3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OneHundred3 » October 5th, 2004, 4:24 am

where u learn that on one of yo websites? lol nigga please the booty holes never wuz shit they need to worry about the carvers rofl

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 5th, 2004, 4:26 am

U ALWAYS QUICK TO TELL SOMEONE WHO THEY NEED TO WATCH OUT FOR. LIKE U JUST BIG AND BAD, AND WALK THRU TWATTS LIKE U THE SH*T. UMMM, NO. U JUST AINT SH*T.

OneHundred3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OneHundred3 » October 5th, 2004, 4:28 am

U JUST BIG AND BAD, AND WALK THRU WATTS LIKE U THE SH*T

thats right beeyatch

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 5th, 2004, 4:30 am

NAW IT AINT GOIN DOWN LIKE THAT, NOT EVEN IN MR. ROGERS NEIGHBORHOOD.

OneHundred3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OneHundred3 » October 5th, 2004, 4:31 am

u done with bitch just like yo hoe'n career u all washed up and aint got nothin left

over it
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by over it » October 5th, 2004, 4:33 am

kinda like u punk, go wash ya ass

OneHundred3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OneHundred3 » October 5th, 2004, 4:37 am

u made about 6 gay comments in a row, i think u on the wrong website fag

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 5th, 2004, 4:41 am

WATCH OUT NOW, U can KOUNT?

OneHundred3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OneHundred3 » October 5th, 2004, 4:51 am

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

over it
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by over it » October 5th, 2004, 4:53 am

yea, u a tired nigga anway.

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 5th, 2004, 5:15 am

OneHundred3 wrote:u made about 6 gay comments in a row, i think u on the wrong website fag
THEY WAS 6 GAY KOMMENTS B'KAUSE THEY WAS REFERIN TO U. LOL

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » October 5th, 2004, 6:06 am

J-DUB wrote:
classicc wrote:
J-DUB wrote:LOL, I BEE WE GOT ANOTHER KOMEDIAN ON THE FORUM. YOUR GAME MIGHT WORK ON THEM "crip-A-LETTS", BUT ITS GET NO PLAY FROM THIS PIRU FEMALE, SORRY 4 YA. ;-)

are you still bangin come on now save that shit for the blocc swtnss. you startin to sound like that nicca Y G bangin in here all the time. you that niccas sister or something. you guys act like yall got something to prove that you couldn't prove on the streets. thats real talk. you say you a piru cool you puttin the shit in every sentence makes you sound like them hoes that be ACTIN hard
I AINT GOT NOTHING TO PROVE, DONT NEED TO PROVE SHIT TO U, OR NO ONE ON THIS SITE. THIS MESS IS FOR JOKES, AND THATS WHAT U AND YA SIDE KREW IS TO ME. NOTHING BUT BROKE AZZ JOKES. I WAS JOKIN with YO AZZ ON THAT LAST POST BUT SINCE U AWANNA GET BUTT HURT AND JUMP ON THE DICK TRAIN with THE REST OF THESE BIT*HES, THEN U DO THAT. AS FAR AS Y.G. HE JUST BEE WHAT I BEE. ALL U PUNK AZZ BIT*HES DICK RIDIN THE NEXT NIGGA. I GET INTO IT with ONE OF YALL, ANOTHER ONE POPS UP. YALL SOME DICK RIDIN CHEERLEADERS, WHO AINT GOT SH*T ELSE TO DO BUT SIT ON HERE AND TALK SH*T TO A FEMALE AND KLAIMIN WHAT U GOT, AND U RICH ROLLIN SINCE DAY ONE, KALLIN OUT NAMES AND WHAT NOT. YALL REMIND ME OF THE RUGRATS. A BUNCH OF CRYIN AZZ KIDS, WHO NEED TO GROW UP. SO GET YA CHEER LEADIN SQUAD TOGETHER. AND I DONT NEED TO AKT HARD, I AINT HARD, BUT I AINT ABOUT TO BOW DOWN TO A BUNCH OF PUSSIES EITHER. I PUTS A MUZZLE ON FOR NO ONE, U can TELL FATMAN THAT.

when did i dis you and you weren't jokin. you runnin yo mouth for nothin. you do act like you got somethin to prove . i already told you i wasn't gonna bang on this bitch and you get to beat yakkin on Ck piru this and piru that ima piru female. you a female you right females kil to but i am not gonna argue with YOU on crip and blood. cause in all actuallity it sounds like you FUCCIN pirus instead of KILLIN FOR pirus. so go ahead dog me out some more we might meet in the middle on some other shit

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » October 5th, 2004, 6:32 am

i take that back i dis you but i never got into all the bangin on here babeegurl thats what i am screamin it means nothin here it only cause muthafuccas to make ugly faces at there computers and beat the shit out of there keyboards. i am real with it yeah you whooped oh that may work on them kripletts or what ever. i am still gonna keep it gangsta pimp if i am conversatin with a street female i don't give a damn what she bang if she let me fucc i am fuccin or tryin to put that bitch on the nearest tracc if she let me. probablee everyone in here someway or another still fuccs with the streets when i get off of here i head to the boulevard i am never on this bitch on the weekend or after 145. you probablee ain't either. i am sayin you sound like you really want to show someone you a gangsta but the more you keep beat yakkin you sound like a busta and you probably are not. but do what you do fucc it you win

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » October 5th, 2004, 11:45 am

OneHundred3 wrote: a thug with a 2.4 ghz is more believable then a blood from philidelphia,pa
i dont know...thats just my opinion lol......fag
i think u mean more beleivable then a wunna B crip bangin on a woman over the net... thats just my opinion lol...fag - nigga beleive it theres all type a G's n B's in philly...

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » October 5th, 2004, 11:48 am

LOL

OneHundred3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OneHundred3 » October 5th, 2004, 1:47 pm

these muthafuckaz is some str8 nerds, they sent a virus on my computer, cuz i rejected that ugly ass bitch and that no pussy gettin computer nerd got mad and tried to fuck my computer up, u lose bitches

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » October 5th, 2004, 2:18 pm

who did,

OneHundred3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OneHundred3 » October 5th, 2004, 2:54 pm

over it and j dubb

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 5th, 2004, 3:18 pm

KLASS, LIKE I SAID I AINT GOT NOTHING TO PROVE. WHAT IM I GONNA PROVE? WHO MANY WORDS I can TYPE PER MIN?LOL NOW U TAKIN THIS BEEF THAT I GOT GOIN ON with 4 NIGGAS, INTO SOMETHING IT REALLY AINT. IT AINT THE FIRST S.G. BEEF, AND IT AINT ABOUT TO BE THE LAST. I DONT BEE U SAYIN SH*T ELSE TO ANYONE WHO GETTIN INTO with ANOTHER PERSON. WHY IS THAT? U ONLY WANNA SPEAK UP, WHEN ITS A FEMALE, WHO AINT BACKIN DOWN, AND ITS 3 OTHER NIGGAS ALREADY RUNNIN OUT THE MOUTH. SO U TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO WHEN A NIGGA BLOW SOME SH*T OUT OF PROPORTION AND GET TO SCREAMIN? EVEN THO IT IS HELLA CHILDISH TO BE ARGUIN OVER A SCREEN, with WORDS, IM NOT ABOUT TO BE LIKE "OK", OR PUNK OUT. THATS NOT ME, I DONT BACK DOWN TO NO ONE WHATEVER THE SITUATION IS AT HAND. IM GONNA SAY WHAT I GOTTA SAY, AND IF A NIGGA OR A BIT*H DONT LIKE IT, THEN THATS SOUNDS LIKE A PERSONAL PROBLEM.

YEA TAKE THAT MESS BACK B'KAUSE U DID DISS ME, BUT IM NOT TRIPPIN. U AND EVERYONE can SAY WHATEVER U WANTS, AND IM STILL GONNA BE ME. AND I WAS JOKIN' with U. IF I WASNT JOKIN with U.IF I WASNT JOKIN with U, I WOULDNT OF PUT THAT SMILEY FACE THE END OF MY POST. BUT IF U REMEMBER U JUMP ALL DOWN MY THROAT B'KAUSE I MADE A KOMMENT ABOUT MACK 10, BEATIN ON T-BOZ. U KAME AT ME WRONG FROM THE GET GO. AND I STILL WASNT TRIPPIN. I SAY MY LIL PIECE ON HERE, MY OPINIONS, AND B'KAUSE SOMEONE DONT LIKE IT OR IT AINT WHAT THEY WAS SAYIN, ITS A PROBLEM, THEY GOT SOMETHING TO SAY, I FIRE BACK, NOW WE AT. IF EVERYONE HOW JUST EXCEPT THE FACT THAT EVERYONE ON HERE IS DIFFERENT, with THEY OWN DIFFERENT OPINIONS, AND SHUT THE F*CK UP ABOUT STUFF, NOBODY WOULD HAVE PROBLEMS.(MAYBE)

HANDLE YA THANG KLASS, BE A PIMP, DO WHAT U DO B'KAUSE I AINT MAD AT CHA. U DONT KARE IF THE FEMALE FROM THE OTHER SIDE U STILL WANNA HIT,THATS ALL GOOD, BUT THAT AINT ME. I RUN with MY SIDE AND MY SIDE ONLY.

THIS WHOLE TIME I BEEN GETTIN INTO IT with ALL 4 OF YALL, I BEEN LAUGHIN, B'KAUSE ITS A JOKE. AND IT WAS EVEN MORE FUNNIER WHEN YALL TRIED TO "JUMP" ME. (YEA I SAID JUMP, B'KAUSE THATS WHAT YALL WAS DOIN LOL) AND U RIGHT I BE ON HERE AFTER WORK, I CHOP IT UP with SOME OF THE PEOPLE I DO GET ALONG with, SAY MY OPINIONS AND WHAT NOT, AND THAT BE IT. I GOT OTHER BETTER SH*T TO DO THEN SITTIN IN FRONT OF A SCREAM YELLIN AT NIGGAS I DONT KNOW, DONT KARE ABOUT, B'KAUSE THE BUTT HURT. AND NOPE I DONT WANNA WIN, IM NOT REALLY GONNA WIN SHIT. SO U BE U, AND DO WHAT U DO, AND IM GONNA DO THE SAME. HOPEFULLY, YOUR CHEERLEADIN BUDDIES WILL DO THE SAME, AND GROW THE HELL UP.

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 5th, 2004, 3:19 pm

OneHundred3 wrote:these muthafuckaz is some str8 nerds, they sent a virus on my computer, because i rejected that ugly ass bitch and that no pussy gettin computer nerd got mad and tried to fu-- my computer up, u lose women
I BEE U BACK TO MAKIN UP STORIES AGAIN.

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » October 6th, 2004, 7:12 am

J-DUB wrote:KLASS, LIKE I SAID I AINT GOT NOTHING TO PROVE. WHAT IM I GONNA PROVE? WHO MANY WORDS I can TYPE PER MIN?LOL NOW U TAKIN THIS BEEF THAT I GOT GOIN ON with 4 NIGGAS, INTO SOMETHING IT REALLY AINT. IT AINT THE FIRST S.G. BEEF, AND IT AINT ABOUT TO BE THE LAST. I DONT BEE U SAYIN SH*T ELSE TO ANYONE WHO GETTIN INTO with ANOTHER PERSON. WHY IS THAT? U ONLY WANNA SPEAK UP, WHEN ITS A FEMALE, WHO AINT BACKIN DOWN, AND ITS 3 OTHER NIGGAS ALREADY RUNNIN OUT THE MOUTH. SO U TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO WHEN A NIGGA BLOW SOME SH*T OUT OF PROPORTION AND GET TO SCREAMIN? EVEN THO IT IS HELLA CHILDISH TO BE ARGUIN OVER A SCREEN, with WORDS, IM NOT ABOUT TO BE LIKE "OK", OR PUNK OUT. THATS NOT ME, I DONT BACK DOWN TO NO ONE WHATEVER THE SITUATION IS AT HAND. IM GONNA SAY WHAT I GOTTA SAY, AND IF A NIGGA OR A BIT*H DONT LIKE IT, THEN THATS SOUNDS LIKE A PERSONAL PROBLEM.

YEA TAKE THAT MESS BACK B'KAUSE U DID DISS ME, BUT IM NOT TRIPPIN. U AND EVERYONE can SAY WHATEVER U WANTS, AND IM STILL GONNA BE ME. AND I WAS JOKIN' with U. IF I WASNT JOKIN with U.IF I WASNT JOKIN with U, I WOULDNT OF PUT THAT SMILEY FACE THE END OF MY POST. BUT IF U REMEMBER U JUMP ALL DOWN MY THROAT B'KAUSE I MADE A KOMMENT ABOUT MACK 10, BEATIN ON T-BOZ. U KAME AT ME WRONG FROM THE GET GO. AND I STILL WASNT TRIPPIN. I SAY MY LIL PIECE ON HERE, MY OPINIONS, AND B'KAUSE SOMEONE DONT LIKE IT OR IT AINT WHAT THEY WAS SAYIN, ITS A PROBLEM, THEY GOT SOMETHING TO SAY, I FIRE BACK, NOW WE AT. IF EVERYONE HOW JUST EXCEPT THE FACT THAT EVERYONE ON HERE IS DIFFERENT, with THEY OWN DIFFERENT OPINIONS, AND SHUT THE F*CK UP ABOUT STUFF, NOBODY WOULD HAVE PROBLEMS.(MAYBE)

HANDLE YA THANG KLASS, BE A PIMP, DO WHAT U DO B'KAUSE I AINT MAD AT CHA. U DONT KARE IF THE FEMALE FROM THE OTHER SIDE U STILL WANNA HIT,THATS ALL GOOD, BUT THAT AINT ME. I RUN with MY SIDE AND MY SIDE ONLY.

THIS WHOLE TIME I BEEN GETTIN INTO IT with ALL 4 OF YALL, I BEEN LAUGHIN, B'KAUSE ITS A JOKE. AND IT WAS EVEN MORE FUNNIER WHEN YALL TRIED TO "JUMP" ME. (YEA I SAID JUMP, B'KAUSE THATS WHAT YALL WAS DOIN LOL) AND U RIGHT I BE ON HERE AFTER WORK, I CHOP IT UP with SOME OF THE PEOPLE I DO GET ALONG with, SAY MY OPINIONS AND WHAT NOT, AND THAT BE IT. I GOT OTHER BETTER SH*T TO DO THEN SITTIN IN FRONT OF A SCREAM YELLIN AT NIGGAS I DONT KNOW, DONT KARE ABOUT, B'KAUSE THE BUTT HURT. AND NOPE I DONT WANNA WIN, IM NOT REALLY GONNA WIN SHIT. SO U BE U, AND DO WHAT U DO, AND IM GONNA DO THE SAME. HOPEFULLY, YOUR CHEERLEADIN BUDDIES WILL DO THE SAME, AND GROW THE HELL UP.
Real talk i can feel what you sayin i think it came off a lil roccy with the macc 10 shit i thought you were gettin at me. even when you did pop off with it i just can't bang on here like that i feel its disrespectful to even lil b g niccas out there gettin stripes and taken chances that i rarely take at the moment. i am from the paradise hills area right next to skyline. i am sure you heard of skyline, daygos piru capital. so gettin at one of them niccas on some gangsta shit is almost happens more frequent than not. i remember on the eastside when it wasn't cool to be a rip and gettin active with them niccas was common cause the numbers were so lopsided. now its changed its pretty even now but that big number of rips you get alot of groupies sideliners and shit on the crip side blood side and i hate it thats why i came at you and Y G so hard i hate hearin niccas talk in safe place even some of these so called rips i got at them causet that beat yakkin makes the shit look ragedy. don't take it the wrong way but i did chill a bit cause i don't bang at females i know ladees is tought but that ain't me. you may not give a damn but real peeps recognize real peeps and when you came at me with that last post with out the bangin i recognized you ya dig if you don't care i respect ya gangsta now. another reason i don't get into it cause i got blood homies from lincoln and we get at the paper so it would be two faced to get on here bangin when its not called for i still rep that C don't get it twisted but they respect me and some of my hustlin niccas and i respect them and some of there hustlin niccas. alright babeegurl i am through holla at ya boi sometime

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » October 6th, 2004, 7:13 am

J-DUB wrote:KLASS, LIKE I SAID I AINT GOT NOTHING TO PROVE. WHAT IM I GONNA PROVE? WHO MANY WORDS I can TYPE PER MIN?LOL NOW U TAKIN THIS BEEF THAT I GOT GOIN ON with 4 NIGGAS, INTO SOMETHING IT REALLY AINT. IT AINT THE FIRST S.G. BEEF, AND IT AINT ABOUT TO BE THE LAST. I DONT BEE U SAYIN SH*T ELSE TO ANYONE WHO GETTIN INTO with ANOTHER PERSON. WHY IS THAT? U ONLY WANNA SPEAK UP, WHEN ITS A FEMALE, WHO AINT BACKIN DOWN, AND ITS 3 OTHER NIGGAS ALREADY RUNNIN OUT THE MOUTH. SO U TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO WHEN A NIGGA BLOW SOME SH*T OUT OF PROPORTION AND GET TO SCREAMIN? EVEN THO IT IS HELLA CHILDISH TO BE ARGUIN OVER A SCREEN, with WORDS, IM NOT ABOUT TO BE LIKE "OK", OR PUNK OUT. THATS NOT ME, I DONT BACK DOWN TO NO ONE WHATEVER THE SITUATION IS AT HAND. IM GONNA SAY WHAT I GOTTA SAY, AND IF A NIGGA OR A BIT*H DONT LIKE IT, THEN THATS SOUNDS LIKE A PERSONAL PROBLEM.

Real talk i can feel what you sayin i think it came off a lil roccy with the macc 10 shit i thought you were gettin at me. even when you did pop off with it i just can't bang on here like that i feel its disrespectful to even lil b g niccas out there gettin stripes and taken chances that i rarely take at the moment. i am from the paradise hills area right next to skyline. i am sure you heard of skyline, daygos piru capital. so gettin at one of them niccas on some gangsta shit is almost happens more frequent than not. i remember on the eastside when it wasn't cool to be a rip and gettin active with them niccas was common cause the numbers were so lopsided. now its changed its pretty even now but that big number of rips you get alot of groupies sideliners and shit on the crip side blood side and i hate it thats why i came at you and Y G so hard i hate hearin niccas talk in safe place even some of these so called rips i got at them causet that beat yakkin makes the shit look ragedy. don't take it the wrong way but i did chill a bit cause i don't bang at females i know ladees is tought but that ain't me. you may not give a damn but real peeps recognize real peeps and when you came at me with that last post with out the bangin i recognized you ya dig if you don't care i respect ya gangsta now. another reason i don't get into it cause i got blood homies from lincoln and we get at the paper so it would be two faced to get on here bangin when its not called for i still rep that C don't get it twisted but they respect me and some of my hustlin niccas and i respect them and some of there hustlin niccas......... alright babeegurl i am through holla at ya boi sometime

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 6th, 2004, 1:25 pm

FA SHO THEN ITS A DONE DEAL BETWEEN U AND ME. I UNDERSTAND WHERE U KOMIN FROM AND U UNDERSTAND WHERE IM KOMIN FROM.
I KANT SPEAK FOR Y.G. I DONT KNOW HIM. BUT I DONT THINK HE BE TRYIN TO AKT HARD ON HERE EITHER. HE AINT GOT NOTHING TO PROVE JUST LIKE U AND ME DONT. HE HAS HIS FEW SPATS with SOME PEOPLE ON HERE, BUT THEN AGAIN WHO DONT? SAYS HIS PIECE THEN MOVES ON. BUT N E WAY ILL KATCH U ON ANOTHER THREAD.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » October 6th, 2004, 3:18 pm

ANYWAY.. BAcK TO TOPIK

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 6th, 2004, 6:57 pm

B.B. SHHHHH LOL

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 7th, 2004, 1:24 am

OneHundred3 wrote:the war with the booty holes wuz over in 92, them niggaz lost

the lolly pops try to jump a grape when he wuz solo , then when all the grapes showed up them women ass niggaz ran, thats wut happened u dumb bitch but u wuz somewhere sucin on a loli pop so u wouldnt know that now would u?

come roll thru jordan downs like its mr rogers neighborhood i wanna C that happen, niggaz gon shove a broom handle up that loose ass of ures and its gon come out yo mouth put yo ass over a fire and cook yo ass like a pig and let the somoans from pvcc dig in like a lou ouw

THATS HOW I KNOW YOU AIN'T FROM FAKE STREET BECAUSE THE HUNTERS STILL AIN'T GOT NO LOVE FOR YALL AND THE HUNTERS RUN WATTS HOMIE. YALL FAKES AIN'T WELCOMED IN WATTS OR BOMPTON ONLY RIPS THAT BICK IT WITH YALL ARE SANTANAS.

OneHundred3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OneHundred3 » October 7th, 2004, 2:11 am

nigga nobody want no luv from no punk ass booty holes

Grape Street runs watts stay in lakewood nigga fuck dirus, thats why the booty holes wuz killin yall faggots

none of u slobs want none, nigga dont make me pull up ure quote when u wuz suckin Grape Streets dick giving them props talkin bout they the only Crip gang that puts it down u fucin mark

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » October 7th, 2004, 5:50 am

wow i feel teeennnsioooon